Thursday, June 9, 2011

cute quotes for kids

images quotes on crushes. cute quotes cute quotes for kids. cute quotes for love_09.
  • cute quotes for love_09.



  • vicks_don
    01-23 08:22 AM
    You guys are great Leaders...





    wallpaper cute quotes for love_09. cute quotes for kids. love quotes for kids.
  • love quotes for kids.



  • venky08
    06-24 12:42 AM
    Look no further. EB3 (Other Workers) became "Unavailable" last week and nothing that I read says it cannot happen for EB1/EB2/EB3.

    EB3 (other workers) were unavailable in july 07 bulletin...that does not mean they were stopped accepting applications without notice...Arkbird do you agree on this explanation?:confused:





    cute quotes for kids. cute quotes for love.
  • cute quotes for love.



  • sanjay
    07-07 08:09 PM
    mbawa,

    We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

    IV Team


    I will appreciate your action.





    2011 love quotes for kids. cute quotes for kids. friendship quotes for kids.
  • friendship quotes for kids.



  • reachinus
    07-14 12:14 PM
    Receipt Number: lin0720551219

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.



    more...


    cute quotes for kids. cute quotes about smiling.
  • cute quotes about smiling.



  • logiclife
    05-30 03:04 PM
    As of May 30, 2006, our total contributions stand at $ 137,616.10.

    IV team would like to thank all the contributors who have shown a great deal of passion and commitment to this cause and helped us achieve the goal of reaching 130K by Memorial Day.

    We are extremely pleased with the enthusiasm of our membership. Almost 30% of our members have contributed funds at some point.
    Our contributions not only help us fund the public advocacy and professional help we receive from Quinn-Gillespie, it also represents the strength and commitment of the people who constitute this organization. The amount of funds we get is also a measure of the amount of frustration faced by nearly half a million legal high-skills immigrants who are victims of a broken system. It is also a measure of the strength and resolve of people who want to stand up to an unfair system and fight it.

    We thank all our contributors for showing a firm resolve and participating in this effort.

    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing."
    Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)


    http://www.rowleycorvette.com/cards/misc0011.jpg





    cute quotes for kids. Posted in cute photos,
  • Posted in cute photos,



  • Desertfox
    05-20 03:32 AM
    Few years ago I evaluated my 3-year engineering diploma from ECE to transfer some credits toward a bachelors degree at Arizona State University. It was evaluated as 10+2+1, and it clearly said that the US equivalency was High School Diploma with One Year of Undergraduate study. So it was not even equivalent to an Associates degree. However, I never had a H-1B visa and neither I work in IT, so I never had to run it through USCIS.



    more...


    cute quotes for kids. quotes on crushes. cute quotes
  • quotes on crushes. cute quotes



  • cjagtap
    11-17 07:53 AM
    I received my AP for the entire family thru' my lawyer and USCIS webpage is still showing that my 131 is in progress and case pending???
    Hope it should not happen to the final GC!
    Anyone like me?





    2010 cute quotes for love. cute quotes for kids. quotes on crushes. cute quotes
  • quotes on crushes. cute quotes



  • sparky_jones
    06-06 04:42 PM
    hopefully if we pay the $340 for EAD and $305 for AP for each person, we do not have to pay for it again until we get a decision on our GC.We just have to keep renewing these two without paying again..Please correct me if i am wrong.So its like pay one last time..hopefully.
    I believe unless you filed I-485 under the revised fee structure last year, you need to pay for EAD and AP renewal every time you have to renew.



    more...


    cute quotes for kids. Cute Wallpapers Of Kids
  • Cute Wallpapers Of Kids



  • fromnaija
    09-21 04:26 PM
    Since I did my master's here. I think they filed my case under EB1...I need to re-check. If this is the case then how long does it take. Yes I'm an indian.

    I doubt if a Masters qualifies for EB1. But if you filed under EB1, then you should be able to file I485 immediately as that category is CURRENT. Check and confirm the category your employers filed and post your question again.





    hair friendship quotes for kids. cute quotes for kids. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • eager_immi
    07-12 10:34 AM
    Barking dogs seldom bite. He is just another Lou Dobbs Please ignore him. There is no way he can change the right to cictizenship for children born in the USA. It is next to impossible since it is a part of the constitution. It is very difficult to change something that is linked to the constitution. So, ignore this "BARKING DOG."



    more...


    cute quotes for kids. cute quotes for guys. cute
  • cute quotes for guys. cute



  • ajp5
    02-25 12:56 AM
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Many people are in a similar boat. Even though it may not mean much now, only tough times like these give us an opportunity for introspection & give us a chance to improve our lives. So hang on. all the best. answers below.




    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.

    I have a H1B visa and I am working for a company in NY state. I will be leaving the company on this Friday (laid off) . My company has informed me that they can hold my H1B for upto a month after which they have asked me to leave the country if they cant find another assignment for me.
    My question is :
    1) Can I transfer my H1B to some consulting company , that can atleast hold my H1B so that I stay in status? If anyone knows any info on some good consulting xompanies in NYC , that would be very helpful info for me.
    If you go after 1 month you will need paystubs for that month. Transfers are a little difficult to come by these days, specially the ones related to consulting companies. Try and find a job asap and make sure you paper work(stubs,new company) is upto date

    2) My wife is on H1B as well .. If I go as a dependent (H4) on her (in case I dont find a job) , will I still be able to shift to H1 in the middle of the year or should I wait until Apr 2010 until the qouta opens? I also would like to know how long it takes for a H1 to H4 transfer and what are the procedures for the same.
    Yes h1 to h4 is possible. Might take around 3-4 months. Cant leave US till you get a response. You can come back on h1b when you get another job. You will not be counted against any cap, will not have any time limitation and period spent on h4 will not be counted against your h1b time. However USCIS knows people are doing this so ofcourse there is increased scrutiny while going from h4 to h1

    3) Can I go from H4 to F1 and then back to H1B when the qouta opens in Apr.
    I understand you are trying to throw all you have here but changing status from H1 to H4 to F1 to h1 will raise red flags. ofcourse can be done but dont expect USCIS to be happy about it. They might throw a bunch of RFEs so make sure your case is solid.

    Consult with an immigration lawyer - that will be 200$ well spent. This is no joking matter. You need good advice. This forum can give you an idea but what you really need is professional advice

    Thanks a lot for your time. I appreciate your help in this regard.





    hot cute quotes about smiling. cute quotes for kids. Cute Love Quotes Smile Quotes.
  • Cute Love Quotes Smile Quotes.



  • venkat80
    08-28 03:21 PM
    Feb 06 - NSC

    Venkat,

    Did you not post some days back that you were approved for 485.What is your PD and what service center.



    more...


    house Blank Cute April 2011 Calendar cute quotes for kids. cute funny quotes about boys.
  • cute funny quotes about boys.



  • Britsabroad
    November 30th, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Thanks Ed! Im after one of these.





    tattoo Posted in cute photos, cute quotes for kids. love quotes from the people
  • love quotes from the people



  • st4rguitar
    04-06 02:02 PM
    Hi All,

    Here is my situation and I would like to get some feedback.

    My I-140 sometime back was denied as I have a three year Bachelor degree and the Labor had asked for "3-year Bachelor or foreign equivalent" (I did use the threeyearpeople.com but it did not pan out for me). I had my lawyer file an appeal immediately. I know it probably will be denied but I have exhausted my 6 years on H1 and need to have the process going for H1 extensions.

    I also started a new PERM process, this time without the degree requirement. My PERM was approved and I-140 has been filed.

    Now The thing is that I about to finish my masters in May and after I get my degree I am considering filing an EB-2 petition using my Masters. My questions are:

    1) Can I use the masters degree that I got with the same employer for filing a new process under PERM? The lawyer is saying that I cannot but my research seems to indicate that while we cannot use the experience gained with the same employer, there is no restriction on using the degree that we receive with the same employer as long as the employer does not pay for it. Am I correct? If so, can someone point out an official resource? a memo or something. I intend to take it to my boss and try to convince him to refile in EB2. The reason of course being that EB3-ROW is retrogressed.

    2) Can I have two GC with the same employer? I know that I can have 2 GC pending with 2 different employers but can we have them with the same employer? Are there an requirements in terms of salary, job title etc?


    Thanks in advance for your input,

    Regarding the EB3 initial case you filed, the requirement should have been a 4 yr bachelor's degree plus 1 year of experience with the alternative requirements of a 3 year bachelor's degree and a 3 year master's degree. We took over a case like this from another law firm where it was denied and we won ONCE, maybe because the officer was in a good mood. Likely, you are right, the appeal will not go through.

    Your master's degree can be obtained while you are with your current employer, yes, as long as the employer doesn't pay for any of it. Your experience however must be with a different company or in an extremely different position within the company (sometimes hard to prove, though.)

    You can work on the process for your EB2 case, but I highly doubt it would be advisable to file a new EB2 I-140 petition for the same company while the other I-140 with the same company under EB3 is still pending. One big reason would be ability to pay. The best thing to do IMO would be to wait until the new EB3 petition under I-140 has been approved and then file the new EB2 and do a re-capture of the EB3 priority date.



    more...


    pictures quotes on crushes. cute quotes cute quotes for kids. love quotes from the people
  • love quotes from the people



  • akred
    04-16 11:51 PM
    Advanced degree = MS and higher

    Generally STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math all fall under Science/Engineering colleges. Anthing out of this college including MBA, MA, Accountancy, Marketing etc are not included in STEM.


    Are you getting this from official sources? I think Accountancy, Marketing and so on would qualify as long as the degree is a Master of Science.





    dresses Cute Love Quotes Smile Quotes. cute quotes for kids. cute love quotes or sayings.
  • cute love quotes or sayings.



  • gk_2000
    08-05 01:51 PM
    Doesn't it say: "for certain long-term conditional residents"

    I think he is talking about TPS etc status. Nothing for us :(

    Edit: Just found this in USCIS
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=36c5136d2035f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=b328194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    makeup Cute Wallpapers Of Kids cute quotes for kids. Blank Cute April 2011 Calendar
  • Blank Cute April 2011 Calendar



  • asdfred
    10-12 05:29 PM
    no dude..it does not..there is not much it will give us..
    we need visa recapture, elimination of country quota and simplification of ac21 rules
    (i feel like i am asking for free beer :p)





    girlfriend love quotes from the people cute quotes for kids. See more cute idiom drawings
  • See more cute idiom drawings



  • goel_ar
    12-02 09:44 AM
    nil.



    WHAT ARE OUR CHANCES IN 2011?





    hairstyles cute quotes for guys. cute cute quotes for kids. cute valentines day quotes
  • cute valentines day quotes



  • pune_guy
    08-20 06:04 PM
    Hi,

    Few months ago while googling about GC related stuff I came across a link, which, after going through few subsequent links, lead me to a link on the dol website from where I downloaded these databases. They are very huge (> 30 MB) so if you tell me (PM) you employer name and PD then I can look through the database and let you know the job title and code.

    Thanks





    snathan
    04-16 01:30 PM
    If you have valid H1 then you are not out of status.





    PDOCT05
    10-31 09:54 AM
    ^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^



    No comments:

    Post a Comment