Tuesday, June 14, 2011

cute wrist tattoos

images house cute wrist tattoos for cute wrist tattoos. guys wrist tattoos
  • guys wrist tattoos



  • snathan
    03-24 11:45 AM
    I was working with Employer-A till 30/Nov/08 and then filed H1 transfer with employer-B. I started working with Employer B on Dec/08/08 as we received the receipt.

    My H1B visa transfer with Employer-B was denied on Mar/02/2009 as the contract between Employer-B and Client was not signed by Client.

    My current H1B transfer is denied and previous H1B and I-94 is expired.
    Current H1B transfer:
    Start date: Nov-21-08,
    RFE received: Dec-30-08,
    RFE responded: Feb-06-09
    RFE expiry date: Feb-10-09
    Received Denial: Mar-02-09.
    Previous H1B with Employer-A expired: Jan-31-09.
    I-94 expired: Feb-10-2009.

    What are my options? I believe that I am out of status since Mar/02/09 (Denial date). Is there any way that I can stay on H1 status in US? I think H1 transfer is not possible as my current H1 is denied and previous H1 is expired. Can anyone confirm?

    If any new employer sponsors H1 for me with premium processing (I think I dont need to go through 2009 lottery system as I have already got H1 in 2006 cap), Is it legal for an employer to sponsor new H1B when beneficiary is out of status in US? Should I leave US and then my new employer can file fresh H1 using same 2006 cap so I dont need to go trhough 2009 lottery. Which is the good option? Should I stay in US or India while filing new H1? Within how much time should I leave the country? Is it ok to overstay for 15-20 days after denial?

    Please guide me asap. Thanking you in advance!

    If you are able to get the contract signe by your end client, you can appeal. Untill the final decision comes you would be in status. Otherwise you are already out of status. So might leave sooner. Also talk to attorney and update here. It might be useful for people who are in the same situation.





    wallpaper guys wrist tattoos cute wrist tattoos. A sexy wrist tattoo,
  • A sexy wrist tattoo,



  • lecter
    February 27th, 2004, 07:49 AM
    oops, I meant a week right??

    Oh well....

    if people get sick of my comments and critiques ... please let me know....

    I will base everything on my lack of knowledge and ability and then we can all learn and grow together......


    Plus I'll take some photos for scrutiny by my peers here....

    what a bloke..

    ..............................................rob





    cute wrist tattoos. ideas for wrist. tattoo
  • ideas for wrist. tattoo



  • ksircar
    08-10 07:59 PM
    In absence of birth certificate you may get two affidavits on stamp paper - one from your parents and another from someone other than your parents (that is what my attorney told me).

    If you can't file by Aug 17th, then the situation is just anybody's guess. Some people are talking about retrogression of dates back to 2001. So you never know what is going to happen.

    Do whatever you need to do - you have only couple of days left.

    Best of luck.





    2011 A sexy wrist tattoo, cute wrist tattoos. …and some more cute wrist
  • …and some more cute wrist



  • vallabhu
    02-01 11:07 AM
    please post a link to this survey



    more...


    cute wrist tattoos. cute wrist tattoos. heart tattoos for girls on; heart tattoos for girls on
  • cute wrist tattoos. heart tattoos for girls on; heart tattoos for girls on



  • h1techSlave
    04-23 05:26 PM
    Can you be a little more specific on what you are doing?

    If you don't want to publish it in this open forum, please send me a PM.


    I was in dilemma just like every one; keep postponing things right from the day I got EAD(2years passed).
    Since I am on employment with H1b/GC sponsoring employer full time, I did not see a problem starting a company on my spouse name and start working part time as Corp to corp relation.
    My feeling is, even if my status changed to EAD ( I don't know how to inform USCIS or USCIS know if I work for my spouse single member company), what will be the impact? RFE's for the next 3-5years? In such scenarios H1b/GC employer will any way ans those calls.

    Though, I don't have any proof/idea of what the status I am/will be in using EAD as part time. I simply took the plunge with my gut feeling and economy situation.
    If there is a chance or idea you want to put forth with your own company, there is no good time than today!

    Good luck and let us know.





    cute wrist tattoos. Black line heart tattoo on
  • Black line heart tattoo on



  • bp333
    09-25 02:40 PM
    Thanks BMS1.

    Any one in a similar situation. Please share your thoughts..



    more...


    cute wrist tattoos. the cutest, small tattoo
  • the cutest, small tattoo



  • gsc999
    09-21 07:00 PM
    Thanks! guys.....All in the same boat then....Screwed.....
    ---
    Harish, you now know the "problem."

    People here at Immigration Voice (IV) are trying to solve that problem by lobbying the Senate and Congress directly. Welcome to IV. Everybody is a volunteer, please spread the word among other H1Bs/ F1s and other potential employment based immigrants about this grassroot effort.





    2010 ideas for wrist. tattoo cute wrist tattoos. house cute wrist tattoos for
  • house cute wrist tattoos for



  • sriniks
    12-07 06:01 PM
    For the status question, your wife doesn't need EAD. Pending I-485 or AOS is a valid status to stay in the US. That said, some states like CA doesn't take I-485 receipt notice as a valid document for issuing license. They asked for EAD. So if your wife needs to drive she may have to get EAD.

    For your second question, I assume the PD is still current. If thats the case, I would suggest taking infopass and find out the status. If you didn't get any satisfactory info, contact your senator/congressperson , ombudsman, open an SR etc. Don't sit idle waiting for USCIS to act.

    Thank you yagw. Yes, the PD is current. Are there any restrictions on when we're eligible to take infopass? Like waiting for a certain period of time after the last appointment. For instance, when I called in, the representative refused to open an SR because it's not 90 days since our last appointment. Infopass is taken through the USCIS web site, right? The officer indicated we should be able to get a GC stamp in the passport until we get the card. It sounds odd to me. Anybody heard this happen before?

    I wish I had applied for the EAD. I'm not sure what to do about the DL (we're indeed in CA). I'll try with the DMV and see if they'll renew without the EAD.

    thanks!
    srini



    more...


    cute wrist tattoos. Wrist Tattoos are associated
  • Wrist Tattoos are associated



  • pmb76
    07-17 07:00 PM
    my lawyer missed the 2nd july deadline even when he had all the papers. Now i am asking him to meet 30th july deadline he is not responding . what are the papers needed to file I485. Can I file it without lawyers help? He does have my immunization papers

    Below is a rough checklist I prepared for myself:

    1. Six Photographs with name on back in pencil. YES

    2. Copy of Birth Certificate with affidavits from Parents. YES

    3. Checks for Filing fees. YES

    4. Completed forms I-485, G-325A, G-28, I-765 and I-131. YES

    5. Color Copies of passports. YES

    6. Copy of I-94 both sides. YES

    7. Copies of F-1 visa, I-20, OPT EAD and H1B visas. YES

    8. Copies of W2s and tax returns for the years 2004, 2005 and 2006. YES

    9. Medical examination Report. YES

    11. Letter of Employment. YES

    12. Copy of EAD and EAD application receipt. YES

    13. Bank statement. YES





    hair …and some more cute wrist cute wrist tattoos. and so are wrist tattoos.
  • and so are wrist tattoos.



  • Saralayar
    09-24 12:45 PM
    After 09/18 I got NUD almost everyday until today

    Now NUD = No Updates to Date ..... :o
    Good One.. :D



    more...


    cute wrist tattoos. cute wrist tattoos
  • cute wrist tattoos



  • wonderlust
    07-19 12:03 AM
    Hi, Looks like several of us have got glitches here and there on the I 485. As I mentioned in my post, the customer service persons at CIS told me to make correction after getting the receipt.

    I suggest that each of us call the customer service just to verify whether the responses are consistent. I called 2 times and the responses were largely consistent.

    The rationale for this proposed strategy is that customer service people sometimes are impatient and really do not answer questions appropriately. This seems to be a common problem with over-the-phone customer service.:mad:

    Please let me know if you called in and get a response: 1 800 375 5283

    Take care.
    W





    hot cute wrist tattoos. heart tattoos for girls on; heart tattoos for girls on cute wrist tattoos. star wrist tattoos.
  • star wrist tattoos.



  • return_to_india
    09-16 02:06 PM
    Hi Guys!

    By law how many days one is required to stay with sponsor after GC approval in EB2? What documents we will need to prove to USCIS at Citizenship interview to prove that we stayed with sponsor for "required" time.

    Thanks,

    Raj

    Employment based GC is for permanent employment with the sponsoring employer. I don't know if law gives a lesser period of time of association. But in practice, i have seen many people quoting '6 months' of minimum stay. Some attorneys quote 2 years stay.



    more...


    house Stars Wrist Tattoo cute wrist tattoos. cute wrist tattoos. Hare King Wrist Tattoo (by; Hare King Wrist Tattoo (by
  • cute wrist tattoos. Hare King Wrist Tattoo (by; Hare King Wrist Tattoo (by



  • hoolahoous
    07-15 02:52 AM
    Hmm.. maybe i did not make it clear.
    What I meant was, if you make 4 copies of your photo and use two of them in one application, then USCIS is not allowing you to use remaining two afterwards claiming that picture should be recent and 'unused'. They are asking of 'different' picture altogether.





    tattoo Black line heart tattoo on cute wrist tattoos. Wrist Tattoos
  • Wrist Tattoos



  • amsgc
    06-20 12:14 AM
    All I can say is for J1 physician is different then regular J1 visa. If you are J1 physician you have to serve 3 years in an underserved area on H1b visa and then and then you can get your GC. If you file NIW for physician you can apply for I-140 and I-485 but you will get GC after 5 yrs of service in an underserved area.

    Thank you gondal, for you response.

    So, after filing for I-485, one would still maintain their J1, without adversely affecting it, right?
    Is your category of J1 also dual intent?

    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures the cutest, small tattoo cute wrist tattoos. heart tattoos on wrist for
  • heart tattoos on wrist for



  • sodh
    07-11 09:38 PM
    Try pizza that they won't reroute to Walter Reed.





    dresses star wrist tattoos. cute wrist tattoos. girly wrist tattoos.
  • girly wrist tattoos.



  • miceelf88
    10-09 05:06 PM
    I think there was slight movement for EB3 for China and for Mexico. Now, most EB3 categories are the same PD as ROW. Except India.

    (sigh).

    I was really hoping ROW would move at least a little. This is very discouraging.



    more...


    makeup Wrist Tattoos are associated cute wrist tattoos. Stars Wrist Tattoo
  • Stars Wrist Tattoo



  • h1techSlave
    07-15 10:39 AM
    The reason for these kinds of unreasonable RFEs is simple - Improving the US economy; one RFE at a time.

    In my understanding there is no rule or guidelines regarding usage of same photos more than once. The only restriction is that the photo should not be more than 6 months old. If I remember correctly, I have used the same photos for various purposes like Visa, EAD, AP etc.

    When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
    In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
    Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
    Anyone else had same experience ?





    girlfriend Wrist Tattoos cute wrist tattoos. cute wrist tattoos for girls,
  • cute wrist tattoos for girls,



  • NikNikon
    July 9th, 2004, 05:22 PM
    Alright, things are a bit clearer as far as what the numbers on my lens relate to. I was working well on my own in understanding the aperture's operation with the lower the f/number the more light let in and the opposite for the high. Where the light bulb went off over my head from what you explained is the minimum aperture settings in relation to the zoom. That would explain when I have my current lens opened up to 70mm why couldn't stop down to 3.5, I knew there had to be an answer. Thanks Steve, nobody clued me in on that piece of info. I think my next function I'm going to try and master is working with the camera's exposure lock, probably why the sky looks blown out in some of my pics. I'm still up in the air about 28-200mm, maybe I'll sell a kidney and get one that stops 2.8.



    OK...so your main interests for this lens are landscape, concert, and sports phototography. First off, when I say the lens is variable aperture from 3.5 to 5.6, that means at the low end f the zomm the aperture will be 3.5. At the long end (200mm) the aperture will be 5.6. The higher the number, the smaller the aperture. The smaller the aperture, the less light gets let in. When less light gets in two things happen, your shutter has to be open longer. and you get more DOF. This will effect your intended shooting situations. Concert photography requires large apertures (smaller f#s). So shooting with that lens in a concert setting will be difficult on the short end, and almost impossible the majority of the time on the long end. 5.6 will require a very slow shutter speed in that circumstance. Same for indoor sports. For landscapes and daylight work, you should not have a problem.....hope this helps a little.





    hairstyles cute wrist tattoos cute wrist tattoos. pink bow tattoo on wrist
  • pink bow tattoo on wrist



  • sai_srinivas
    05-31 08:09 AM
    Can someone provide their experience/opinion on this?





    chanduv23
    09-17 02:57 PM
    55

    Not really that old you are still young :)





    GC_ki_daud
    03-13 03:27 PM
    :confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment