Monday, June 13, 2011

dancing with stars dancers 2011

images dancing with stars dancers dancing with stars dancers 2011. http://www.dancingwithlouis.
  • http://www.dancingwithlouis.



  • kdotp
    04-22 02:48 PM
    Extension..No RFE, working for a consulting company(250+ employees) for last 3 yrs.





    wallpaper http://www.dancingwithlouis. dancing with stars dancers 2011. dancing with stars
  • dancing with stars



  • gsc999
    01-10 01:57 PM
    Thanks Y'all for the inputs !
    Iam going to Houston tomorow for getting my fresh passport, hope I get it in couple of hours so that I can go to French embassy and get my transit visa too. :(
    ----
    I recently travelled to India via Munich on Lufthansa. I was told by my ticketing agent that I will need a German transit visa. I looked at the info. on German constulate's website and did some reasearch, I didn't need one.

    I suggest, you get one to be on the safer side. For other readers, if you are on H1B and if your transit time is 2 to 3 hours and you travel on the same airlines (there are other issues e.g. the terminal is same etc.), than you don't need a transit visa but always call in and check with the appropriate constulate.





    dancing with stars dancers 2011. Dancing With The Stars (DWTS)
  • Dancing With The Stars (DWTS)



  • nashorn
    12-17 10:41 PM
    thanks for the inputs guys..

    This is the first time i have applied for my I-485 and i am on H1b befor this and my record is very very clean...

    Coming to the address on my I-485 i called up USCIS and also went fr an INFOPASS appointmentt and i was told that the address i told matched with theirs on the file...when i asked for a second copy to be sent they said that it will take 30-45 days for me to receive it...i am really worried..

    Since the USCIS case status said "We mailed you a decision on 29'th NOV " and it is not 30 days wil it still be considered abandenonment denial??

    Does any of you know whether my dependents need to sign the Appeal/motion to reopen or my attorney can file on their behalf??
    thanks again for your inputs..can you share some of your experinces.
    The abandenonment denial happens when you don't reply a RFE or Intent to deny before a dead line mentioned in the RFE or intent to deny. It doesn't apply to a final dinial decision which is what you would have got, because (they) got denied as YOURS was denied.

    Have you check if your atterney's address on your 485 is correct? When you have an atterney, the decision will be sent to your atterney, not you. If the address of your atterney is incorrect, he wouldn't get it.

    You have to get your case reopened in oreder to get your family's reopened. If your's got dinied, theirs have no ground to get reconsidered.





    2011 dancing with stars dancing with stars dancers 2011. has found its newest dancers!
  • has found its newest dancers!



  • rickys_in
    06-03 12:21 PM
    I am Confused Too -- Why Are People Sending DL and Passport Copies.
    It Clear Says do NOT send any Identification Copies Unless requested by USCIS

    I am not sending the DL and Passport copies.



    more...


    dancing with stars dancers 2011. “Dancing With the Stars”
  • “Dancing With the Stars”



  • enthu999
    07-16 11:01 PM
    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen and planning to file AOS(ofcourse if there is some news from USCIS:)) currently, I am on TN visa which is of temporary intent unlike
    H1B which is dual intent.

    Planning to travel to Canada in Sept'07 while I am on TN and be back in Oct'07 on H1B which will be valid from Oct-01-2007 till Sept-2010. Will there be any problem if AOS is filed before I leave to Canada.

    Also, my current TN Visa is valid till Sept-30 and my H1B will be effective on my travel back from Canada, if there is any gap between Sept-30 and the date I travel back will there be any problem due this gap once the AOS is filed?

    Please advice,

    Thank you





    dancing with stars dancers 2011. #39;Dancing with the Stars#39;
  • #39;Dancing with the Stars#39;



  • krishmunn
    01-26 11:59 AM
    two of my posts that contained strong arguments against certain **famous** posters were not published!! They allow posts with name calling and rude language, but not with strong rebuttals against certain schools of thought.

    Very true ! I am not sure what the moderators of Murhty forum are up to but yes the forum has been hijacked by a few very rude members. BTW, one of their very famous members have been banned from another very popular Attorney forum for rude (and illogical) posts and now happily continues name calling and rude language in Murthy forum.



    more...


    dancing with stars dancers 2011. with the Stars 2011 was
  • with the Stars 2011 was



  • ivar
    02-12 02:00 PM
    To Whom It May Concern:

    My H1B expires in July 2010 so I would have to start the PERM process now. In this current economic downturn it seems that it will be extremely difficult to get PERM certified. I also have a Permanent Residence to Canada. My current US employer would be willing to let me go to Canada for 1 year (and work for him remotely) so my H1B clock resets and then reapply for a fresh 6 years of H1B after I came back.

    What would be your advice: go to Canada and wait 1 year and then come back on H1B and apply for GC once things get better or risk it now and start PERM in this time? Please note that I live in New York City so it is even harder to get PERM as there are so many people here. I would like to apply in EB2 category.

    Please advise.

    Thank you so much for your time!

    H1b visa gets over on the first day when it opens. So there is no assurance that after resetting your clock by staying outside you will be able to enter again on H1b. You would be luck if your next H1b application gets selected in the lottery.

    Thanks,
    R.





    2010 Dancing With The Stars (DWTS) dancing with stars dancers 2011. dancing with stars dancers
  • dancing with stars dancers



  • immi_enthu
    04-17 11:05 AM
    I am not an expert but I would think by the way USCIS works you would be better off (in terms of time) starting a new application than trying to amend an existing EB application with them.



    more...


    dancing with stars dancers 2011. A. Getting in a little
  • A. Getting in a little



  • chapsi29
    04-02 12:30 PM
    Well its a small company and there are only a handful of us who are involved in immigration. Paychecks have been pending for the last few months only and in the past we have not had this kinda problem. It should hopefully get resolved in the next few months.. My I-140 was applied in Aug 07 @ its at NSC right now.. Currently for EB2, NSC processing date shows May 9th. I am hoping before they get to my application, this issue gets resolved.

    Lot of money at stake to consider change of employers at this point.. Would like to see how 140 turns out before thinking of change ... Pretty tough decision!

    So is it important to be currently making more than what is mentioned in the GC labor application ? As I have been informed, the prevailing wage as mentioned in the GC is for future employment and it is OK for the employee to be making less than that and it only means that the employer should have the ability to pay you that wage after you get your GC ? Is this true ?

    Thanks





    hair has found its newest dancers! dancing with stars dancers 2011. Greg Crawford Dancing With Our
  • Greg Crawford Dancing With Our



  • belmontboy
    10-06 08:47 PM
    Guys,
    I just wanted to get an opinion of the gurus whether a person can deal with stock trading while on H1-B visa. Can someone point me to some documentation or laws on this? I plan to open an account with e-trade/scott trade .... Your comments are appreciated.

    what laws are you looking for?

    AFAIK, there are no restrictions on H1B holder trading a/c. They enjoy same privileges as everybody else.

    Uncle sam doesnot care as long as you pay the taxes on ur profits.



    more...


    dancing with stars dancers 2011. on Dancing with the Stars
  • on Dancing with the Stars



  • harrydr
    01-26 07:10 AM
    So does this mean that the dates haven't moved a bit for the month of March or we should wait until the 10th of february to get the visa bulletin for March??





    hot “Dancing With the Stars” dancing with stars dancers 2011. The young dancers get exposure
  • The young dancers get exposure



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-13 04:55 PM
    USCIS has accepted my application and we received the receipts today. Thanks to USCIS. They are being lenient.

    That is GREAT!

    I can understand what you have gone through and it must be a big relief for you !

    Can you tell us when did you resubmit your application and what fee did they accept..old or new. A friend of mine resubmitted his application a few days ago with new fee... his original app was rejected earlier because his attorney sent thre wrong fee amount...(neither new nor old..)

    Good luck and enjoy the feleing now



    more...


    house dancing with the stars dancing with stars dancers 2011. Stars 2011 – Dancing
  • Stars 2011 – Dancing



  • puzon23
    02-12 02:05 PM
    Thanks for the advice. The problem is that my employer is really small and it will cost him money to do it all and if it doesn't work out he will have to eat up the cost. Here in New York it will be very expensive to advertise for the job and the chance of getting qualified replies are really high and of course this economy makes it even worse. Maybe I'm just a pesimist but I seriously have doubts it will work out.





    tattoo #39;Dancing with the Stars#39; dancing with stars dancers 2011. Off Court At The 2011
  • Off Court At The 2011



  • bellapv
    08-05 01:34 PM
    Well, I checked on USCIS site and previous editions are accepted. :)

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    pictures with the Stars 2011 was dancing with stars dancers 2011. #39;Dancing with the Stars#39; 2011
  • #39;Dancing with the Stars#39; 2011



  • fall2004us
    10-26 12:30 PM
    I am in the same boat...
    I saw LUDs yesterday and day before yesterday on my AP application..
    Hope they approve it soon.





    dresses The young dancers get exposure dancing with stars dancers 2011. 2-stars from Dancing with the
  • 2-stars from Dancing with the



  • RNGC
    02-05 04:41 PM
    My H1 extension expires on March 08, Have EAD, Work for the same employer who sponsered my GC.

    Does my employer has to apply for my H1 extension ? Should I use EAD to work with my same employer (what paper work I have to do ?).

    Hypothical question, If I use EAD to work, lets say there is a delay in getting my EAD renewed even though I apply 120 days in advance, should I stop working and start working only after I get my new EAD ??

    Some may find these as irrelvant thoughts/questions, but we are in this limbo state and it is better to know.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup A. Getting in a little dancing with stars dancers 2011. dancing with the stars
  • dancing with the stars



  • AmitBohra
    04-17 02:19 PM
    i talked to my lawyer and he says you need to withdraw the old 485 and apply for new 485 using marriage. he also said that once i withdraw my 485 based on employment my EAD will be revoked too and till i dont get my EAD through marriage i can work. All this didnt make any sense to me. I think he doesnt know what is he talking.

    I believe more in IV gurus....

    Oh fiancee and finance so damn confusing...I wish i could get some finance...lol





    girlfriend Off Court At The 2011 dancing with stars dancers 2011. As a former dancer myself,
  • As a former dancer myself,



  • kirupa
    09-04 02:03 AM
    Joe - I just tested out kWordpad (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265975), and it actually works the way you want it to. You can hit the Bold button and begin typing, and all of the text appears in Bold. Is that not what you are seeing?





    hairstyles on Dancing with the Stars dancing with stars dancers 2011. dancing with stars dancers
  • dancing with stars dancers



  • lifestrikes
    03-28 03:22 PM
    Hi all ,

    Me and my husband are planning india trip in jun or july this year for 2-3 weeks.We both need to get our visas stamped in New Delhi .
    We are short on time and our native places are far .So to save time and keep the window for passport arrival if approved or any problems ,postal delays..I was thinking to get visa-interview-date the day we land to delhi.
    So here is the probelm,travelling with heavy bags ,international baggage is unsafe and difficult.
    What would be the travel tips ?
    Our plan is-
    1.To stay in some hotel in delhi the day we land( if we reach in evening) and go to stamping next day.
    Where to stay? Should we go to consulate with all international luggageand directly travel for native or keep in hotel room, come back later for it ,is it safr options?

    Traveeling is also difficult

    2.Then for there on ,what transport ,bus,delux bus,train ,or flight to take to chandigarh.
    what ever is easiest for us ?
    For regular bus(i know is pretty fast,5-6 hrs) ,we have to go to ISBT and keep lugaage on top of bus...i dont know about seats...availability .

    For deluxe, never travelled so need tips.
    Or better to take train ,go to railway station.

    I dont know if domestic flgihts allow that much of baggage option, do they allow international luggage ,something like through checkin.

    Please throw in your valuable suggestions to make our trip easy and better usage of time.

    My 2 cents..

    My brother reached Chennai early morning 2 AM and had visa interview at 9 AM. He took the risk and flight arrived on time. This was Mid-Feb 2011.

    I had his visa interview details, so just in case there is flight delay, I was going to inform VFS about travel delay and cancel his appointment. "No show" will get you like 90 days ban.

    I would do the the following - book a hotel room near consulate, leave the bags in hotel, complete the interview, then rent a taxi and to final destination. this option will be convenient compared to bus and train.





    eilsoe
    10-17 10:53 AM
    It ain't that expensive really...





    neerajkandhari
    10-26 05:58 PM
    Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.


    NO LUD AS YET
    STILL SAYS 8/31/2007 AS LAST UPDATE



    No comments:

    Post a Comment