Friday, June 24, 2011

dancing with stars max03

images Heres some more old school dancing with stars max03. hot Ford C-MAX plug-in hybrid
  • hot Ford C-MAX plug-in hybrid



  • purgan
    08-15 12:41 PM
    I filed in last week of June but have still not issued receipts. There are many like me. At the same time, some July 2 filers have receipts.

    The explantion for this is that USCIS does not stricly follow first in, first out. They continue to process applications and issue receipt notices haphazardly, that is why some early filers have not recieved RNs while some later filers have. This has created a lot of confusion and anxiety.

    The only thing that can help us is a legislative fix. Please help IV help ourselves!





    wallpaper hot Ford C-MAX plug-in hybrid dancing with stars max03. The Blue Max picture: b
  • The Blue Max picture: b



  • reddymjm
    03-12 09:49 AM
    Good one





    dancing with stars max03. Chinese TV series Return
  • Chinese TV series Return



  • smisachu
    10-04 10:33 PM
    Good info. Thanks.





    2011 The Blue Max picture: b dancing with stars max03. be already familiar with
  • be already familiar with



  • kondur_007
    03-29 06:06 PM
    Good; So this is what I understand:

    You are working for employer A. Before the expiry of I 94, you applied for extension with employer A and that extension is still pending.
    After the expiry of I 94 (and pending extension) you applied for employer B, that did get approved but came without attached I 94.

    You are still working for employer A and that extension with employer A is still pending.

    If above facts are correct, you may be fine; however question is, why is your extension with employer A still pending; and what can you do about that. Depending on specifics of your case it may be time to make it premium or simply leave the country and return back on employer B's H1B and work for that employer.
    You still need to talk to a good attorney to see which one of the above options are good for you.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    dancing with stars max03. This is featured post 3 title
  • This is featured post 3 title



  • mirage
    03-12 09:46 AM
    This is one of the most hilarious thing I heard in months, thought I'll share....
    --------------------------------------------------

    It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.

    The teacher said,

    "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty or give me Death'?"

    She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

    'Very good!'

    Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

    Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863' said Chandrasekhar.

    The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more
    about its history than you do.'

    She heard a loud whisper: 'Fuck the Indians,'

    'Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up. 'General Custer, 1862.'

    At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

    The teacher glares around and asks 'All right! Now, who said that?'

    Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

    Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!' Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand
    and shouts to the teacher , 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

    Now with almost mob hysteria someone said 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

    Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, Michael 'Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him- 2004.'

    The teacher fainted..

    And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, we're screwed!'

    And Chandrasekhar whispered quietly, "the Republicans, November 4th, 2008".





    dancing with stars max03. champion, the only Mexican
  • champion, the only Mexican



  • anilsal
    12-21 12:00 AM
    how can I get a copy of my approved I-140?....my lawyer won't give it to me...heck he won't even give me the case#

    please help

    Can't he not give you a copy of the I140 approval? That will have the case number. Something like, LINxxxxxxx



    more...


    dancing with stars max03. Furia Chicana
  • Furia Chicana



  • bluekayal
    03-18 02:50 PM
    I wonder if my child who only has ITIN will get the $300..probably not ...Waste of money to apply for EAD for a 10 yr old!





    2010 Chinese TV series Return dancing with stars max03. Heres some more old school
  • Heres some more old school



  • biomd
    09-26 06:24 PM
    My AOS applications received at NSC on 10th Aug Checks cashed on 24th Sep.



    more...


    dancing with stars max03. The talent dance - Yetenek
  • The talent dance - Yetenek



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 02:00 PM
    horrific....... um...... ok...... if you say so :P

    Alright dude, I gotta go now. I can't spam anymore. My girlfriend awaits :)





    hair be already familiar with dancing with stars max03. Lil Wayne- 6 ft 7 Remix
  • Lil Wayne- 6 ft 7 Remix



  • whitecollarslave
    03-06 02:48 PM
    The greater danger in our lives is not that we set out aim to high and fail, but we set them too low, and still do.



    .

    What are you talking about?
    Somebody here said Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday. All I am doing is asking what was passed and where?

    Am I missing something?



    more...


    dancing with stars max03. DBSK - Mirotic (MV HD)
  • DBSK - Mirotic (MV HD)



  • TheColonial
    04-24 12:18 AM
    Search SDL its a nice way to learn graphics and moving imges and such.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_DirectMedia_Layer

    Whoa! The guy says he wants to learn Win32 and you point him at SDL? Interesting! :)

    Everything that you want to do can be achieved without touching DirectX or OpenGL (and hence SDL), and using them will only confuse you if you're looking to learn to write Windows code.

    I'd recommend attempting your problem using nothing but Win32 and the core C++ functionality - IMHO, you should avoid muddying the waters with other APIs.

    Just my $0.02.
    OJ





    hot This is featured post 3 title dancing with stars max03. Funny Scary CommieTunes:
  • Funny Scary CommieTunes:



  • howzatt
    08-15 11:53 AM
    Instead of opening a new thread, I am posting my question here cause this is related to my attorney mess.

    My attorney was telling me that he filed my case with NSC on july 2nd and instead of sending my application with fedex he went in person and filed it in person to be sure. (he filed 211 cases in all). I am asking him for the proof of filing and he is telling that since he handed applications in person, he didn't have any acknowledgment from USCIS.

    Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.


    Any, suggestions.

    Check this thread, you might find some answers:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12320



    more...


    house footwear,slipper,boots,sport dancing with stars max03. photo: public domain / /
  • photo: public domain / /



  • bestia
    08-08 09:08 PM
    ...you can also consider getting married :) which will open up more options for you

    ... as well as closing down many other... ;)





    tattoo champion, the only Mexican dancing with stars max03. was not was papa was a rolling
  • was not was papa was a rolling



  • gparr
    April 3rd, 2005, 05:00 PM
    I'll take a run at it. Just opened the shadows and added a touch of saturation, mainly to put more punch in the sky so it will stand up to the heavy, cold mountains. I like the shot but can appreciate it's not what you saw. In a shot such as this, I would have tried either using a graduated ND filter so you could give more exposure to the rocks, or shoot two frames, one exposed for the sky and one for the rocks, then sandwich them together. Did you get other shots later during the sunrise, where there is some light on the rocks?
    Gary



    more...


    pictures Furia Chicana dancing with stars max03. temptations the papa was a
  • temptations the papa was a



  • NH123
    10-20 05:41 PM
    Its illegal to work on H4 with ITIN, you need to have SSN, why did you even mention that on the tax papers. Try to hire a good lawyer to handle your case.

    Sorry for asking this here. Can somebody please tell me how can i start a new thread in this forum.Thanks





    dresses Funny Scary CommieTunes: dancing with stars max03. Crank 2 High Voltage dvd label
  • Crank 2 High Voltage dvd label



  • dummgelauft
    02-01 12:56 PM
    Unless you are sitting on a pile of cash, this is really a no brainer....

    Like others have suggested :
    (1) Give it to me, i will invest it for you..;-)
    (2) Depends upon your familial situation and resources you have, both here and in your home country.
    (3) If you plan to go back to India ( i am guessing yo are Indian..)

    This really is a personal choice that you have to make, with your spouse. By posting such question on open public forums, you have just opened the floodgates to getting made fun of and ridiculed...believe me, it is very tempting...



    more...


    makeup The talent dance - Yetenek dancing with stars max03. footwear,slipper,boots,sport
  • footwear,slipper,boots,sport



  • nviren
    05-01 09:05 PM
    Bkarnik,

    I was also surprised to see appt available in May at Mumbai for regular (non-emergency). Only for the moment though. After May, the earlist available was in first week of Oct 06. You get to know that only when you actually want to make an appt.

    ujjvalkoul, satyasaich,

    About the emergency appt for returning H1, I am bit confused. Won't they ask: "Ok, so you are returning H1. So what was an emergency that you needed to travel and needs visa for?" if you have no business emergency?

    Has anybody here, a returning H1B, actually got a stamp through emergency appt by just saying that he is returning H1B and without showing any proof of a need of an emergency travel?





    girlfriend was not was papa was a rolling dancing with stars max03. Альбом: Dark Stars 2 (2009)
  • Альбом: Dark Stars 2 (2009)



  • InTheMoment
    11-25 05:12 PM
    USCIS systems that the generic CS rep sees or the CLAIMS3 systems that the IO sees doesn't have any info about AC21 docs that you sent them.

    Like someone suggested it is a very good idea to keep the original attorney (might not happen in all cases such as when your other company is a direct competitor. Depends on the lawyer). I did the same did not have to pay anything to my attorney to maintain my file.

    I sent my AC21 docs to NSC against the advise of my attorney (I surmised that that I would waste time and money if USCIS ever sends a EVL RFE). I think that was a good decision as I got the I-485 approved soon.

    Also I see from the FOIA request that I made, that the AC21 docs that I sent were indeed in my file when the decision on my file was made.





    hairstyles DBSK - Mirotic (MV HD) dancing with stars max03. Why a bunny lays eggs?
  • Why a bunny lays eggs?



  • jkays94
    05-03 11:20 AM
    We should empahsise how the amnesty offer can set precedence for future influx of people and how US would end up as Latino country, if immigration is not controlled. This can be a sure catalyst for SJ Mercury times as they are trying to find ammunition to counter the Illegal protests

    Sundar99, I do agree with some of your sentiments about promoting the cause of legal immigrants but lets not pick battles that will only be turned against IV. IV has many external detractors and the more IV gains exposure in the media, more enemies will continue to emerge. Do you suppose organizations such as FAIR, NumbersUSA and others really distinguish between IV and the undocumented movement ? Visit this blog by one of the FAIR executives : www.steinreport.com (http://www.steinreport.com) and you will understand that legal and illegal immigrants to such organizations are one and the same thing as far as they are concerned and they could care less regardless of the glaring facts. One of the concerns that you highlight is that of increased backlogs in the face of amnesty, it has been reiterated by several senators all in agreement that anyone coming through amnesty will go to the back of the line and not before legal immigrants.


    We should empahsise how the amnesty offer can set precedence for future influx of people and how US would end up as Latino country, if immigration is not controlled.

    Do you really want to pick a fight with the more than 43 million Americans of Hispanic origin ? This is the very same argument that bloggers are using against IV following the WP article about an invasion by persons of Chinese and Indian origin, arguments made totally out of context. Why should we emulate such organizations and stoop to their level. Lets pick our battles wisely and only those we have a chance of winning.





    sac-r-ten
    03-12 09:54 AM
    really funny...
    but hey it should go in the "Lighten Up" thread, instead of creating a new thread. just a thought.





    mrshah
    09-19 12:25 PM
    We sent our I 485 on July 4th.......got receipt of it yesterday. My husband is on H1 and I am on F1. Husband's receipt says "Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petetion" and mine says " Derivative adjustments"........
    Also what does receipt notice means????


    I don't know what "UNKNOWN" means. My wife is on her F1 (OPT). Same is the case with my friend. Both of our's says unknown.

    TUnlimited: is your wife also on F1? I am about to call USCIS customer service on Monday.

    Guys, please update if you know any more details about this.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment