Saturday, June 11, 2011

dark knight wallpaper

images The Dark Knight Wallpaper dark knight wallpaper. Dark Knight Wallpaper Gotham
  • Dark Knight Wallpaper Gotham



  • aka
    05-17 07:09 PM
    Guys, I received THE magic email also this week. Card Production ordered on May 14th. HUGE Relief!!!

    I just wanted to pass on a few tips. These steps may or not have expedited my processing but the timing sure was suspiciously fortuitous:

    a) On May 7th, since the NSC I-485 processing date was more than 30 days past my RD, my lawyer sent an official email to NSC asking them for an update on my application. According to my lawyer, CIS is obligated to reply within 45 days and in most cases instead of them saying that this specific application falls outside their processing dates, they just approve the application. Of course, your case has to be approvable (PD has to be current etc)

    b) On May 9th, I set up an Infopass appointment where the IO told me that my case was in transit from a different service center back to NSC! She also told me both our NCs were complete.

    c) My lawyer was also getting ready to file another round of EAD/AP applications which, according to her, draws CIS's attention to the fact that this application is ready for processing and falling outside the average time range.

    Maybe the combination of inquiry email and Infopass helped moved the case or maybe it did not. Probably does not hurt to try at least once and, of course, you don't want to overdo it and burden the system.

    Just my $0.02. Hope it helps. Best of luck with your applications. I learned a ton from these forums and (if nothing else) out of sheer habit, will be coming back all the time. Will try my best to help out IV where I can. Cheers!





    wallpaper Dark Knight Wallpaper Gotham dark knight wallpaper. dark knight wallpaper joker.
  • dark knight wallpaper joker.



  • sundevil
    07-11 02:52 PM
    Now if only people can understand what he is saying:cool:

    Seriously though, it might be a good force to have. Even if his immigration view are not exactly aligned, he could consider this because all the Businesses that would benefit from this, especially in CA.




    Let's discuss ways to communicate with the Governor and to make him aware of our situation. I am going to do some research on his views on immigration but I think it might be good.

    As Schwarzenegger has said multiple times:

    "I think the most important thing to note is I am a champion of immigrants. I promote immigration. I am an immigrant myself. I think it's extremely important that we do it in a legal way."

    �Polls Push Governor to the Border�, LA Times, April 30, 2005





    dark knight wallpaper. The Dark Knight Wallpaper
  • The Dark Knight Wallpaper



  • kondur_007
    07-27 06:47 PM
    Thank you for the post.

    This is a nice comprehensive analysis by Ron.

    Eventhough the issue of maitaining other non-immigrant status (like H or L) is still up for the debate, he did clarify the very confusing memo from CIS.





    2011 dark knight wallpaper joker. dark knight wallpaper. The dark knight wallpaper
  • The dark knight wallpaper



  • indyanguy
    08-07 09:31 AM
    Please

    Well, if the employee's qualifications and experience are a match to an approved labor application, why would it not be considered genuine? I understand you being paranoid about LC subs because of the fraud that was involved. To generalize this is however not appropriate.



    more...


    dark knight wallpaper. batman dark knight wallpaper
  • batman dark knight wallpaper



  • loveiv
    07-29 11:03 AM
    Per Murthy EAD will be ganted only for one year if I-140 has not yet approved.

    An important point made in the clarification is that, regardless of an unavailable priority date, the EAD will only be granted for one year if the I-140 petition has not yet been approved.

    That is nt true.





    dark knight wallpaper. More Batman wallpaper.800
  • More Batman wallpaper.800



  • sheela
    09-11 01:40 AM
    ^^ Bump ^^ (just wanted to give some more 'air' time for this thread in hopes of catching attention from IV core )

    Nice idea. Something like this should happen. I gave you green .



    more...


    dark knight wallpaper. TDK WALLPAPER
  • TDK WALLPAPER



  • sc3
    10-08 01:11 PM
    yes, i have unexpired visa. I was wondering if I need visitor visa to go to Mexico and have a new I-94 at port of entry.

    Do you need Mexican visa? Depends on the passport you hold, I believe nationals of some countries dont need the visa. There is one online blog by an Indian who went without the visa (to a bordering city), even though India does not have visa exemption -- he says that the visa is not strictly enforced.



    The blog also states that you can ask for I94 at the port of entry. Please google for the blog.


    Edit: This is the blog http://tijuanatrip.blogspot.com/





    2010 The Dark Knight Wallpaper dark knight wallpaper. The Dark Knight Wallpaper
  • The Dark Knight Wallpaper



  • Hong12
    02-06 02:12 PM
    Thank you very much for your help and all the info. I really appreciate it. I actually tried to fill out the Forms DS 156 and DS 157 and got totally lost. The following is my background. I worked at the company A in US as an Electrical Engineer until May, 08 (the end of my 6 year H1). Then, I went back to Malaysia and worked on my family business as a store manager and business owner, selling electrical appliances. My PERM is currently pending over one year now. Accordingly, I got an approval for 1 year and 2 months on my H1. I will now come back to work at company A in US, starting March 5, 09 (the same US company that I worked until May, 08).
    I have questions that I am unsure about the Forms DS 156 and DS 157 as the followings:

    Form DS 156
    - Question 28 (who will pay for your trip): does the trip need to be paid by the US Employer? Can I pay it myself? My concern is I am not sure if I have to pay it myself because of my H1 Status. Pls advise.
    - Question 20 (Name and Address of Present Employer or School): I think this should be my current company. In this case, please advise if this should be Company A that I will be start working in March or my family business in Malaysia.
    - Question 21 (Present Occupation): should this be Electrical Engineer or Store Manager (Business Owner) for my family business? I actually worked as an Electrical Engineer for over 8 years. I only worked on my family business as a Store manager (Business Owner) for one year. Please advise which one I should put.
    - Question 25 (Name and Telephone Numbers of Person in US Who You Will Be Staying With or Visiting for Tourism or Business): I will go back to work at Company A in US, and my brother lives in the same area that I will be working. So, I�ll be staying at my brother�s place. In this case, should this Item be the company A�s address or my brother�s address? Otherwise, should I put �None�?
    - Question 29 (Have you ever been in US?):
    For How long?: would this be (6 year � 2 months) since I spent 2 month vacation outside US during this past 6 year H1?
    Enter Additional Visits to US here: I made 3 trips to Malaysia and 2 trips to Canada during this past 6 years of my H1B. I also made one trip to Canada during my F1 visa. In this case, I�m not sure if this should be the date I returned back to US from my trips to Malaysia and Canada. Should I mention only the trips during my 6 year H1 or mention all the trips, including the period of my F1 Visa?

    DS 157
    - Question 12 (Not Including Current Employer, List Your Last Two Employers): I worked at company B in US till Jan, 07 and then moved to Company A in US until May, 08 (the end of my 6 year H1). Then, I came back to work on my family business till now. I will go back to work at Company A again in March, 09. I am not sure if my present company is my family business in Malaysia. My future company is Company A that I will start working in March, 09. My two previous companies are Company A that I worked from Jan, 07 to May, 08 and also Company B that I worked before Jan, 07. In this case, should I put Company A (Jan, 07 to May, 08) and Company B (before Jan, 07) as the last two companies? Please advise.

    Another issue is that I worked on my family business as a Store Manager (Business Owner) for almost one year. This is not engineering work. Would this cause me any problems for my visa application because I will go back to work with company A as an electrical engineer? Note that I still get work from company A from time to time, but I just did not get pay during this time that I stay in Malaysia. Please advise.

    Please help�. I am totally confused and need to use these two forms for the visa interview. Thank you very much.



    more...


    dark knight wallpaper. dark knight wallpaper joker.
  • dark knight wallpaper joker.



  • gc??
    11-17 09:03 AM
    what is happening? Is anything happening today?





    hair The dark knight wallpaper dark knight wallpaper. batman dark knight wallpaper.
  • batman dark knight wallpaper.



  • mdipi
    10-20 07:55 PM
    how did you do that swirly thing?



    more...


    dark knight wallpaper. dark knight wallpaper
  • dark knight wallpaper



  • indiablues
    12-26 09:25 AM
    Hi,

    I stumbled across this thread and this seems to be a great initiative that is managed professionally.

    I browsed though the IV website and forums and have few questions regarding who IV is representing among the employment based immigrants:

    1. I've a 3 yrs baccalaureate degree from India and have filed GC in EB3 category. How do IV initiatives helps me?

    2. My friend have 4yr engineering degree from India and have filed GC in EB3 category. How do IV initiatives helps him?

    3. My boss has Masters Degree from India and has 10 yr of experience. He filed his GC in EB2 category. Is IV for him?

    4. One of my colleagues has just graduated from an US university and he filed his GC this year in EB3 category. Is IV for him?

    5. My other colleague has completed his MS from an US university and he filed his GC in EB2 category. IS IV for him?

    I would appreciate if someone can answer the above questions.

    Thanks,
    IB





    hot batman dark knight wallpaper dark knight wallpaper. batman dark knight wallpaper.
  • batman dark knight wallpaper.



  • sundarpn
    08-03 03:46 AM
    If one is in their say 5th or 6th yr of H1 and has an Approved I-140 (copy) from a company A, does that mean:

    1. that he can transfer his H1b to a company B and get 3 yr ext.

    2. Again in the 8th or 9th year, can he move to another company C and get a 3 ext (upto 12th year).

    So can one get infinite 3 yr extenstions just because once upon a time he/she had an approved I 140 from one of his ex-employers (and not his immediate previous emplyer). :)



    more...


    house dark knight wallpapers. dark knight wallpaper. The Dark Knight Grunge
  • The Dark Knight Grunge



  • bestin
    03-24 09:31 AM
    but does your I-140 need to be approved before you can use your EAD?

    NO.U can start using it.But if 140 is denied you cannot renew it.


    More importantly (as in my case), can I use my AP to travel if both my I-140 and I-485 are still pending?

    Thanks..

    Yes you can travel on AP.





    tattoo More Batman wallpaper.800 dark knight wallpaper. The Dark Knight Movie
  • The Dark Knight Movie



  • bigboy007
    02-12 05:50 PM
    I have asked more than a couple of friends to join IV today and contribute to their efforts. Still snail mail is the best way to send letters or else IV could have already mentioned about Faxes where the same can be achieved in minutes.

    I guess most of us dont want to take the pain of "mailing the letters"

    How abt someone obtains online authorization to mail letters on members behalf.
    I mean members authorize mailing a letter on their behalf by IV.
    !?
    Question is asked when they sign in... or login to the website!



    more...


    pictures TDK WALLPAPER dark knight wallpaper. the dark knight wallpaper.
  • the dark knight wallpaper.



  • gc_on_demand
    10-05 10:50 AM
    If they are planing for such process and so confident about passing it soon in 2010 why would they layoff tons of temp and perm trained employees because of 100 Million gap in budget.

    I think whole thing is politics. One day Mr President says it will happen , next day Vice President says will not happen ... few days after Senators agrees to introduce by certain date, but does not. Again congress man agrees to introduce but not going to happen. and then all sudden USCIS directors says they are working on it with laying off people.

    All these talks are only talks .. There will not be any firm action by this administration or congress.





    dresses batman dark knight wallpaper. dark knight wallpaper. The Dark Knight Wallpaper
  • The Dark Knight Wallpaper



  • wandmaker
    12-18 11:41 PM
    L1A visa, validity May 2008
    EB 1 category
    I-140 receipt date July 27, 2007 & I-485 receipt date July 27, 2007.
    When and how can I excercise AC 21 portability
    Do I need an EAD for this

    when: after your 140 is approved and 180 days has passed since you filed AOS.
    how: by notifying USCIS that you are availing AC21, use EAD to work for new employer.



    more...


    makeup dark knight wallpaper joker. dark knight wallpaper. dark knight wallpapers.
  • dark knight wallpapers.



  • gemini23
    08-07 09:56 AM
    Just called USCIS to find out the estimated processing time to get gc for indyanguy. you will get it in 265 days and 2 hours.

    Just kidding. No one can predict such thing man. relax.





    girlfriend The Dark Knight Movie dark knight wallpaper. dark-knight-joker-psp-
  • dark-knight-joker-psp-



  • ashrock11
    01-11 07:13 AM
    Same as the H4 process for the first wife. Just carry all the papers with Divorce certificate.





    hairstyles dark knight wallpaper dark knight wallpaper. The Dark Knight Wallpapers,
  • The Dark Knight Wallpapers,



  • sledge_hammer
    06-29 10:08 AM
    ^^^^





    saji007
    05-02 02:50 PM
    1. New employer while filing for H1 Transfer will get 3 year
    2. You can start PERM when ever you like. Better to start early, just in case if Priority date becomes current, you can apply for 485





    raghav235
    06-17 06:47 PM
    As per the information that I have http://www.wynnandwynn.com/biography/miller.html
    is the reasonable attorney. I have contacted him about the AC21 and looks good to me. He wants me to send all the necessary documents for further review. I am planning to invoke my AC21 in the month of august where my current and new job falls under similar criteria.

    Friends please share the information about any other good immigration attorneys in Boston Area.

    Thanks


    Can somebody suggest a good immigration lawyer in the Boston Area. Need to consult for AC21, transfer employer, transfer existing case from present employer etc.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment