Friday, June 24, 2011

dead tree tattoos

images 2010 dead tattoos pictures. dead tree tattoos. 2011 celtic tree of life
  • 2011 celtic tree of life



  • doubt123
    06-15 01:46 PM
    Hello,

    I was once in the same situation for H1 ( moved to a new compan ), where ex-emplyoyer totally denied to give letter.My lawyer suggested to just write a letter to USCIS mentioning that ex-employer is not giving letter and also mention his company name and telephone number, where they can call and check if they wish. If you have paystubs for the said working period attach copies with this letter.
    WE did this, and we got our H1 approved and also I-140 got cleared.

    Please check with your lawyer before you follow this step as I am not a lawyer.

    Hope this helps and All the best...





    wallpaper 2011 celtic tree of life dead tree tattoos. tree of life tattoos. dead
  • tree of life tattoos. dead



  • Ann Ruben
    03-29 08:06 PM
    Yes, if the I-140 has been approved, your brother is entitled to use the 2007 PD on any subsequent I-140.





    dead tree tattoos. Feb 28 2008 Eyeball Tattoos
  • Feb 28 2008 Eyeball Tattoos



  • dtekkedil
    07-03 10:47 AM
    I guarantee you they won't do a thing with it. in fact they won't even be able to take it home (the workers that is) because they are not allowed to, it's almost like accepting bribes, right? Hey I have an idea, let's all apply lipstick and kiss a piece of paper and send that :D yes, even guys, it's for the greater good:D

    LOL!

    You are missing the point! Those flowers aren't meant for them! It is to show our protest in a unique way that will attract attention from the media! Till date there are only 3 websites that I have come across that covers this fiasco... Don't you want our plight announced in the media???

    It may not make a difference today... but it will definitely make a difference tomorrow if we keep it up. Let the public know more about this broken immigration system. Raise awareness about every pain that we go through!





    2011 tree of life tattoos. dead dead tree tattoos. Meaning+of+a+dead+tree+
  • Meaning+of+a+dead+tree+



  • small2006
    07-21 12:43 PM
    I knew this would be the next obvious question and therefore I included that last line in my earlier post. Sorry but I tried to glean that from my attorney and there was no way he would give it to me.

    If you have an attorney working on your case it should be a simple matter of him/her sending in the request. Please try that option. Also I think it would carry more weight if it goes from an attorney's office than from an applicant directly.



    more...


    dead tree tattoos. tree tattoo ideas. tree tattoo
  • tree tattoo ideas. tree tattoo



  • webm
    02-14 09:28 AM
    "If your RD for the 485 is later than that that means they didn't get to look at your file yet even though your PD is current."

    I heard it is based on ND(Notice Date) not RD(ReceivedDate) of 485.

    HTH,





    dead tree tattoos. Istrees, as well as a revival yggdrasil-aka tree tattoos dead
  • Istrees, as well as a revival yggdrasil-aka tree tattoos dead



  • vnsriv
    11-15 03:50 PM
    Hi ,

    My 180 days have passed and I have an approved 140. My job was filed in 2002 in EB2 as s/w engg. In this job i moved to project manager in IT. Now I am getting a job offer for an awesome company, nice pay and as a program manager. the role is still in IT but it will be more managing.

    Would this be a safe bet to take by choosing AC-21?

    Please reply. i need to respond to them in a couple of days....

    Pls tell me the name of company. :)



    more...


    dead tree tattoos. tree tattoos on back
  • tree tattoos on back



  • sagis99
    03-18 01:08 PM
    Not sure if funny is the right term to use here, but this makes me think about
    the cold-war era russia/east germany type of bureaucracy.
    amazing.





    2010 Feb 28 2008 Eyeball Tattoos dead tree tattoos. 2010 dead tattoos pictures.
  • 2010 dead tattoos pictures.



  • leoindiano
    07-11 11:50 AM
    open a infopass, go to a local service center, they will schedule and u get it done, Dont loose this great chance.

    I waited, opened SR's with 0 luck. Then i tried above and it worked. Luckily they scheduled same day as inforpass for me.



    more...


    dead tree tattoos. tattoo designs tree tattoo
  • tattoo designs tree tattoo



  • cris
    08-30 10:00 AM
    for gg_ny

    this is extension of H1B based of aproved I140 .

    if i understood correctly the application for H1 extension will became null and void if i travel outside of US .

    this is very interesting. I was not aware about this .

    Anyway, thank you for your valuable input





    hair Meaning+of+a+dead+tree+ dead tree tattoos. tree tattoos on side. cherry
  • tree tattoos on side. cherry



  • nozerd
    11-17 11:44 AM
    Do you agree with this statement

    If Employment Based Immigration Reform happens, it will happen in Calander year 2007. This reform could be in any form CIR or SKIL. If there is no reform by January 2008 its not gonna happen.

    Thanks



    more...


    dead tree tattoos. Black and Gray Tattoos,
  • Black and Gray Tattoos,



  • pappu
    01-24 11:47 AM
    If there is going to be any more discussion on if IV should push for 485 or not push, moderators will close the threads. There has been enough discussion and arguements in the past over this and members are more than willing to give hundreds of ideas and opinions for free but only a few actually care to implement them or help IV with a mere $20. If you want to discuss it, go to other forums and discuss it and be an armchair strategist.

    If you have ideas and want to implement them, join your local chapter and get active. Contribute in the funding drive so that IV can continue to be a platform for everyone in ths struggle.





    hot tree tattoo ideas. tree tattoo dead tree tattoos. tree tattoos on back. tree
  • tree tattoos on back. tree



  • grupak
    08-15 07:40 PM
    Thank you all for the good wishes!

    Good to see you Jazz.

    Congratulation,


    You said relocated- Did you invoke AC21 and if so, did you inform
    USCIS about your new employer/job? Please, let us know on this


    My GC came before I officially joined the new employer. And NIW is a bit grey area I think... I don't need an employer but I am expected to continue my contribution in my field of expertise.

    But as people have mentioned AC21 is your right... you don't have to invoke it. If USCIS asks, you prove through documentation how you are covered under AC21.



    more...


    house Feminine Tree Tattoos dead tree tattoos. Dead+tree+silhouette+
  • Dead+tree+silhouette+



  • mali03
    05-25 08:04 AM
    called LINDSAY GRAHAM'S office!





    tattoo Istrees, as well as a revival yggdrasil-aka tree tattoos dead dead tree tattoos. oak tree tattoos for men
  • oak tree tattoos for men



  • sukhwinderd
    08-15 12:50 PM
    was it send to nebraska or texas ?


    I thought this will give some hope to you.

    Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.

    Hope yours on the way too...



    more...


    pictures tree tattoos on back dead tree tattoos. Tree Tattoos On Girls Body
  • Tree Tattoos On Girls Body



  • anjans
    07-18 04:57 PM
    You need to fill the application with date of entry anf I-95 number!





    dresses tree tattoos on back. tree dead tree tattoos. cherry tree tattoos. cherry
  • cherry tree tattoos. cherry



  • americandesi
    10-26 02:29 AM
    You're right. Something got busted for sure. Admin, please look into this.



    more...


    makeup tattoo designs tree tattoo dead tree tattoos. Feminine Tree Tattoos
  • Feminine Tree Tattoos



  • EndlessWait
    01-10 02:48 PM
    Its been 5 months , I'vent recieved the FP for myself. My case status still shows "The case has been transferred to Nebraska etc etc.."

    Anybody in the same shoes?





    girlfriend oak tree tattoos for men dead tree tattoos. makeup dead tree tattoos.
  • makeup dead tree tattoos.



  • willgetgc2005
    11-01 02:10 PM
    I have a question about my Mother in laws' visit to the USA.She has a 10 year multi entry tourist visa (B1, validity from 2005 to 2015) to the US and she has visited the US 3 times so far and the dates are as follows


    February 18, 2006 to August 16, 2006 (visited her sons family in East)
    July 8, 2007 to January 7, 2008 (stayed with us)
    August 2, 2008 to February 01, 2009 (stayed with us)


    She is currently on her 3rd visit to the USA and is living with us. Her departure date is January 2009. On her visit this time, at the port of entry (LAX) she was asked by the Immigration officer if she was visiting USA so often because of her grand child. She said yes and the immigration officer stamped her a 6 month stay and also told her to be careful of future visits so often to the United States. My mother in law is a widow and both her children live in the US as permanent residents.



    Our baby recently had a health issue and was hospitalized. But due to all this with my wife and I both working, my wife feels it would be good if we could get my mother in law an extension of stay (perhaps 3months plus beyond January 2009)till my wife can complete her internship (which is time bound). My mother in laws� son lives in the east coast and he is a permanent resident in the USA.

    I do not want to jeopardize her ability to visit the US in future due to an extension. So the question are:



    Will a request for extension be approved by USCIS?
    Will this jeopardize her chances of coming to the US in future?
    IF she gets an extension this time, what will be the cooling off period for her to come to the US next time
    How long does it take for USCIS to process a request for extension and what is the processing fee

    Your response is greatly appreciated.





    hairstyles Black and Gray Tattoos, dead tree tattoos. b319b5e810 Tree Tattoo
  • b319b5e810 Tree Tattoo



  • Mayra75
    12-31 08:16 AM
    YES. I believe that will certainly be re-introduced as one of the measures in 2006

    Indio ;
    Do you know that is this will be in next Feb. ? and which bill that will include this issue ?
    Thanks so much for your reply,,





    webm
    10-23 10:40 AM
    There is a chance that i might get laid off. I have a pending I485 filed on July 2. My I-140 was approved in June 06. Would like to know if i get laid off within how many days do i have to find a job.


    really need to know this based on the market situation.

    ASAP if you can and before the termination expected to happen.

    User Search in this forum there are lots of threads on the same topic.





    sanjay
    02-02 12:03 PM
    `Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
    `(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;

    Any thoughts???

    Assume:

    This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.

    It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.

    What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment