Thursday, June 9, 2011

demi lovato 2011 pics

images demi lovato 2011 demi lovato 2011 pics. Demi+lovato+2011+tattoo
  • Demi+lovato+2011+tattoo



  • telekinesis
    09-05 02:40 AM
    No dissing the Pixel Stretch, ya'll betta recognize, my Splash would look even cr@pier without the pixel stretch!





    wallpaper Demi+lovato+2011+tattoo demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato; selena gomez and demi lovato. Telp. Jan 10, 05:42 PM
  • demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato; selena gomez and demi lovato. Telp. Jan 10, 05:42 PM



  • satishku_2000
    06-15 11:08 PM
    Dude i think you have WAYYYY overestimated the processing times!!

    I think I might have ....I will not be surprise if they establish BECs for all of these ...:) BECs for AP, BECs for EAD and BECs for 485 ...

    The guys who dint have experience with BECS in labor stage will see what BEC means. People like me have to experience more than once ...

    If CIR passes in its current form forget about GC for 15 more years ....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    This is what an american friend of mine mailed me back when I told him that I can finally apply for my 485..

    "Glad to hear.

    but.... correct me if I'm wrong but that doesn't really mean anything does it?
    doesn't that mean that you're just moving from one line (where you can somewhat see your progress) to another line (where there is no update)?

    I'm not sure what the 3rd stage means. it's waiting for another 5 or 10 years or something right?
    any benefit or anything?"

    Afte that I explained him I will get certain benifits like EAD and AP blah ... Here is is response

    "well that's cool then. :-)
    glad to hear.


    So... this means another 3 to 10 years of checking a website every day or... do they not let you do that?
    :-)
    Just wondering if you'll have any sanity left by the end of that time.
    "





    demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011. demi lovato
  • demi lovato 2011. demi lovato



  • grupak
    08-15 01:50 PM
    Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.

    We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).


    Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.


    Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.





    2011 demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato; selena gomez and demi lovato. Telp. Jan 10, 05:42 PM demi lovato 2011 pics. loc Demi+lovato+2011+april
  • loc Demi+lovato+2011+april



  • logiclife
    12-31 06:52 PM
    But the way its worded now, it means no benefit for people who have no master's or Ph.D from US accredited university.

    And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.



    more...


    demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011 pics.
  • demi lovato 2011 pics.



  • wandmaker
    10-23 01:05 PM
    Hi,

    My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
    As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.

    Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?

    Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?

    Thanks in advance.

    Buy a two way ticket with future date and adjust the later according to her comfort. With one-way ticket, your in-law will have a problem in convincing a POE officer that she will return. Do the math!





    demi lovato 2011 pics. Demi Lovato 2011 Fat
  • Demi Lovato 2011 Fat



  • i4u
    07-26 09:29 AM
    I ported from EB3 to EB2 recently and if its all goes well, my PD of May 06 might be current. Is there any way one can determine if their finger prints, photographs, security checks, etc., are valid and the application is pre-adjudicated and ready for approval.

    Since, I ported recently I didn't notice any LUD's in my I-485 application. Any thoughts. Please share your experiences.

    have you tried infopass?



    more...


    demi lovato 2011 pics. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • sss9i
    06-12 10:54 AM
    My question is:
    My I-485 is pending for more than 180 days and I have I-140 approval as well.
    I am planning to change job as soon as possible but I have to give 60 days notice before I resign my Job as per our Employment terms and conditions.

    If they withdraw my approval I-140 status between 60 days, what is going to happen my I-485 Status? Still is valid my I-140 and Can I use Ac 21 as per UCCIS memos.
    �Do I need to send AC 21 first before opting by the New Employer?
    Thank you.





    2010 demi lovato 2011. demi lovato demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011
  • demi lovato 2011



  • gc_kaavaali
    05-21 02:37 PM
    Hi,
    I had sent an e-mail to my attorney...below is his reply...looks like i will get my renewed EAD before current EAD expires.


    USCIS typically issues new EADs within 90 days. If they don't, you may make an Infopass appointment to appear in-person at a local office to request that they process an interim EAD. The local office will not issue an EAD. Rather, they will contact the Service Center which will typically issue the EAD within two weeks.



    more...


    demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato tattoo 2011. lala
  • demi lovato tattoo 2011. lala



  • sgorla
    02-23 04:25 PM
    NV does not allow in-state
    OH does allow in-state

    AFAIK States that do not have state income tax do not let H4 visa holders pay instate and make Green Card as a requirement for instate qualification.

    WA state is a good example of the above situation. I don't know about TX,FL,SD,NV,AK,WY which also do not have state income taxes. You might want to look at the instate qualification website for the state you are interested in.

    MD doesn't allow instate

    DC has no instate concept at all :)

    VA,NY,CA,MA,IL allow instate as of my knowledge.





    hair loc Demi+lovato+2011+april demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011 rehab. demi
  • demi lovato 2011 rehab. demi



  • Seems
    02-13 05:46 PM
    Legal Immigrants - Speak up!
    Immigration Voice is your voice
    Find your voice with Immigration Voice
    A Time To Act - don't just sit and wait for GC
    Get Involved - Its Your Life!
    Boond boond sey banta saagar - Join IV and be heard!



    more...


    demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011. demi lovato 2011 hot
  • demi lovato 2011. demi lovato 2011 hot



  • tikka
    07-06 11:44 AM
    If I have approved LC and I140, can't i get 1yr (or if PD dates are retrogressed get 3yr) H1 extension??


    if dates are retrogessed you get 3 year extensions..
    if they are not then you apply for 485 :)





    hot demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato; selena gomez and demi lovato. ilovemyibook. Feb 23, 09:52 PM
  • demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato; selena gomez and demi lovato. ilovemyibook. Feb 23, 09:52 PM



  • InTheMoment
    02-27 01:16 PM
    UnitedNations,

    While what you say is technically true the visa rejection thing is not always true. We had a I-130 done for our family by our realtive yearrrs back (20 or so). I mentioned it on my visa application very clearly, so did my brother when we came here on an F-1 a few years back in, no questions asked the visa stamped and given at the consulate in 2 hours.
    It's another thing that none of us used that I-130 ever.

    Leslie535,

    Just as others have suggested the issue ostensibly commands a lot of expert attention so go the attorney way and give your mind some peace.



    more...


    house 24,2011 - Demi Lovato demi lovato 2011 pics. you,” Demi Lovato wrote.
  • you,” Demi Lovato wrote.



  • willwin
    07-09 10:07 AM
    It is untrue that IV does not care for CP filers.
    One should not blame IV for not taking up a cause. IV is everyone. Core team is simply assisting the community in the general management of the organization. It is the community that powers all efforts.

    We have had mostly AOS members till now and thus the focus has been on AOS. If you wanted CP in the tracker, let us know and we will add it.It is a minor issue. We haven't had anyone telling us till now or even telling us the bugs in the tracker so that we can improve it.

    If you feel strongly that this is a genuine problem for CP filers, and everyone stuck in it can present compelling case for it, please feel free to lead the effort. IV will help you with guidance. Recently several members stuck in Perm audit delays approached IV and they took the initiative to start a campaign. I think this is how IV should evolve for future so that people can help themselves using this platform. IV is willing to help anyone stuck in the EB immigration system. Could you find more people like yourself stuck in CP filing in one place on this forum and discuss amongst yourself various ideas and strategies to find a solution to the problem. IV core will be available for guidance and advice.

    Pappu,

    Thanks for the response! I really appreciate that.

    I said IV doesn't care for CP filers because there are no provision for CP filers in IV's agenda (ofcourse, efforts like recapturing would help CP filers in a big way) as most of the efforts were targeted at AOS. I am not blaming but just requesting that CP filers are also included whenever IV core think about big picture.

    All that we need is a safety net like EAD. Else, if several years of wait on GC were to go waste, it would be a disaster.

    From what you said, looks like there are very few CP filers who visit this forum (and ofcourse, there is a reason why, hardly anything for them here), however, I would try to see if I could gain some mass here.

    Thanks again!





    tattoo Demi Lovato 2011 Fat demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011. demi lovato 2011 hairstyle. Demi Lovato – Fashion hair; Demi
  • demi lovato 2011. demi lovato 2011 hairstyle. Demi Lovato – Fashion hair; Demi



  • EndlessWait
    01-10 04:45 PM
    So, this would mean anyone stuck in name check should never receive FP--correct? I don't think that's the case...i know of a lot of people who get FP notices every 15 (or is it 18?) months or so and are stuck in name checks forever.

    The two processes Name check & FP are parallel, not sequential.

    I have myself not rcvd FP - July 2nd filer NSC-CSC-NSC transfer victim :-). My way of looking at things is that CSC transferred I-485 to NSC in late September. So my I-485 is queued after an August 17th filer. August 17th filers have rcvd their FPs recently (Bay Area, CA), so it should not be that far away. (BTW, I am not dying to get FP done, i just want to shorten my stay-alert-for-FP window and get it over with it)

    USCIS works in strange ways...i may be using logic that's beyond their IQ :)

    Take it easy...

    just exactly what ur case status says ...mine hasn't changed ever since it transferred to nebraska..it still says "the case has been transferred to NSC becoz they've jurisdiction over it etc. etc '

    thanks



    more...


    pictures selena gomez and demi lovato demi lovato 2011 pics. Photoshoot page demi; demi lovato 2011 photoshoot. Be into rihanna et demi lovato; Be into rihanna et demi lovato
  • Photoshoot page demi; demi lovato 2011 photoshoot. Be into rihanna et demi lovato; Be into rihanna et demi lovato



  • pappu
    09-14 03:51 PM
    call 732-297-9886 and ask questions





    dresses demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato; selena gomez and demi lovato. ilovemyibook. Feb 23, 09:52 PM demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • demi lovato 2011. selena gomez and demi lovato



  • STAmisha
    06-20 07:46 AM
    Friends

    Please update how long it takes for PBEC approval notice to come in mail.My online status still shows in process



    more...


    makeup demi lovato tattoo 2011. lala demi lovato 2011 pics. 24,2011 - Demi Lovato
  • 24,2011 - Demi Lovato



  • paskal
    09-11 12:28 AM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\





    girlfriend demi lovato 2011. demi lovato 2011 hairstyle. Demi Lovato – Fashion hair; Demi demi lovato 2011 pics. demi lovato 2011. selena-gomez-demi-lovato-2011-
  • demi lovato 2011. selena-gomez-demi-lovato-2011-



  • eb3_nepa
    07-20 04:40 PM
    bump





    hairstyles demi lovato 2011. demi lovato 2011 hot demi lovato 2011 pics. Demi+lovato+haircut+2011
  • Demi+lovato+haircut+2011



  • saro28
    09-09 08:43 PM
    Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
    Did you try that option?





    indyanguy
    09-11 10:30 AM
    So, is MS + 2 the safest way to go? Also, what is the min. salary requirement that DOL accepts if a job requires MS + 2 (say in CA).





    rayoflight
    12-21 01:51 PM
    Thanks all for your replies.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment