Wednesday, June 8, 2011

derrick rose bulls 1

derrick rose bulls 1. Derrick-rose-ulls-1
  • Derrick-rose-ulls-1



  • gcisadawg
    03-30 08:20 PM
    If you apply for extnsion, please keep in mind your parents stays in US until you receive their approval extension. If they travel outside the while case pending and if they try to renter before case is approved, they will deny at POE and cancel and 10 Year multiple visa. Be very careful here.

    I applied for an extension for my mother-in-law. It was approved several months after her I-94 expiration date. But she left to India two days before her I-94 expiration date. I even sent a letter asking them to cancel/withdraw my application. They didnt care and went ahead and approved. When it came, it was pretty much useless!

    What I heard was, when you apply for an extension, the stay after I-94 expiration date is approved by US Attorney general for certain number of days. We didn't pursue that option since we thought that it could jeopardize her subsequent trip.





    derrick rose bulls 1. $79.99; Adidas Chicago Bulls
  • $79.99; Adidas Chicago Bulls



  • yogi13
    07-19 02:19 PM
    Would there be delay in issuing EAD for my spouse if there is RFE for I-485 application? Is EAD depends on I-485 approval.? My birth certificate have some mistake in father's name. It will take time as we need to do change in original birth record. So I am submitting affidavit right now.
    Is this thing will delay EAD?

    Thanks





    derrick rose bulls 1. NBA Chicago Bulls 1 Derrick
  • NBA Chicago Bulls 1 Derrick



  • purgan
    02-01 02:03 AM
    Use EB2 because i read somewhere EB2 IND ould open up later in FY 2008, i..e May-July like last year.





    derrick rose bulls 1. derrick rose dunk ulls.
  • derrick rose dunk ulls.



  • guitarzen
    09-13 10:13 AM
    still waiting for a reviews!



    more...


    derrick rose bulls 1. Chicago-ulls-1-derrick-rose-
  • Chicago-ulls-1-derrick-rose-



  • kdotp
    04-22 02:48 PM
    Extension..No RFE, working for a consulting company(250+ employees) for last 3 yrs.





    derrick rose bulls 1. Chicago Bulls #1 Derrick Rose
  • Chicago Bulls #1 Derrick Rose



  • gcnirvana
    07-11 02:05 PM
    Not playing a spoil sport, but if you look at the tracking details, it says:
    "THE RECEIVER HAS MOVED. UPS ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE RECEIVER TO COMPLETE DELIVERY, NO DELIVERY WAS MADE / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED" :confused:

    Looks like Gonzalez packed his bags and moved to his home country :D :D

    Funny? See below:

    http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&sort_by=status&tracknums_displayed=5&TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&loc=en_US&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&InquiryNumber1=1ZE19A16P204195432

    The message was IV template...

    Glus



    more...


    derrick rose bulls 1. chicago ulls derrick rose
  • chicago ulls derrick rose



  • for_gc
    08-14 08:02 PM
    Well, there are exceptions to almost every rule. The fact that there are exceptions does not mean that the rule is not right.

    The rule still pretty much seems to be that the processing is done in the order of ND and not RD.

    Lets do not confuse ourselves.





    derrick rose bulls 1. Nba-chicago-ulls-1-derrick-
  • Nba-chicago-ulls-1-derrick-



  • go_guy123
    01-11 05:18 AM
    Things r getting bad in the US...I'd suggest better move to Canada now and start a business if u have saved enough to start one. Wait for citizenship and come back later on a TN Visa which is valid forever (barring the pain of yearly extensions u shudn't have any other issue).

    In the US u cud lose ur job anytime however stable it might look like now. Else what was the point in applying for Canadian PR and all the pains u took???

    TN visa is now valid for 3 years (earlier it used to be for 1 year)



    more...


    derrick rose bulls 1. Model: Derrick Rose 1 white
  • Model: Derrick Rose 1 white



  • neoneo
    07-17 12:32 AM
    Hi,

    I have filed I-485 application myself for me & my wife on July 5th, 2007.
    I have listed all the documents in the packet on the cover letter, but forgot to sign the at the bottom (both me & my wife) after 'Sincerely'.It has blank in place of my signature and name printed in the brackets.Will it be a problem?
    What should I do now to correct this? Should I send the signed cover letter separately (explaining that I forgot to sign)? Your suggestion is highly appreciated.
    Thank you.

    What cover letter ?.. did u sign all the forms ? those a important ! .. cover letter-- i don't think they care, unless it has some legal info. If it's just a list, it doesnt matter.

    ping ur attorney though.





    derrick rose bulls 1. Chicago Bulls 1 Derrick Rose
  • Chicago Bulls 1 Derrick Rose



  • gg_ny
    09-24 08:54 PM
    I know this is not the original question asked, but I have heard that bad driving record surely does affect your green card processing!

    Any criminal activity that pertains to driving would show up but the screening excludes traffic violations (parking, speeding, lane rule breaking, and other moving violations). In some states repeated rule breaking leads to criminal record, may be you have heard in that context. DUI, hit and run, not stopping for accidents, damage to public or private property and not reporting it etc. are also bad driving practices (if one survive any of them ;-)) and might lead to
    criminal records and get flagged.



    more...


    derrick rose bulls 1. Chicago Bulls 1 Derrick Rose
  • Chicago Bulls 1 Derrick Rose



  • pappu
    07-12 01:31 PM
    Is anyone there to answer my question? Please answer me.

    Thanks
    Whatheheck
    yes you can.
    move to the new company and file via perm. when you apply for 485 you can use those old pre-perm 2002 dates.





    derrick rose bulls 1. chicago ulls derrick rose t
  • chicago ulls derrick rose t



  • BharatPremi
    07-13 12:53 AM
    done.



    more...


    derrick rose bulls 1. Chicago-ulls-1-derrick-rose
  • Chicago-ulls-1-derrick-rose



  • rameshvaid
    04-07 10:30 AM
    You should be getting the cards with in this week. A friend of mine got them within 10 days of getting the mail.

    Congrats and start celebrating.

    rv





    derrick rose bulls 1. Model: Derrick Rose 1 Black
  • Model: Derrick Rose 1 Black



  • gc_lover
    06-24 11:26 AM
    __________________________________________________ ______

    Though the principal employment-based categories are current for July, future retrogression is possible later this fiscal year, particularly if demand for immigrant visas increases substantially. Visa numbers can retrogress in the middle of a month and become unavailable without prior notice. If there is a mid-month retrogression, USCIS could elect to stop accepting adjustment applications. While this is unlikely to occur in July 2007, it becomes more and more possible as the fiscal year progresses.

    __________________________________________________ ______

    I found this article on
    http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9abe5d703b986cff86256e310080943a/8d3d061006d75c47852572ff00687697?OpenDocument

    So, it looks like it can retrogess anytime. However, I don't think there is anything we can do to avoid retrogession. Do the best you can and file as fast as you can. No point worrying!



    more...


    derrick rose bulls 1. Chicago Bulls 1 Derrick Rose
  • Chicago Bulls 1 Derrick Rose



  • go_guy123
    10-08 09:00 PM
    tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak?????

    JwbLZYSCCiw

    Kaab taak ???? Hazaaron H1B/EB-I shaheed hone ke baad.





    derrick rose bulls 1. Bulls #1 Derrick Rose
  • Bulls #1 Derrick Rose



  • amsgc
    09-10 12:08 AM
    You should request your new employer to do Premium Processing on your H-1B petition.
    You will get a response from USCIS in 2 weeks and you will know for sure whether it has been approved/rejected or if USCIS needs more evidence. If it is approved, you will also know whether it was approved with Change of status (i.e. I94 attached), or whether you are required to leave the country and re-enter on a H-1B visa.
    If new evidence needs to be submitted, then you will get a response within two weeks of submitting additional evidence.

    The fee for Premium processing is $1000. Note that the beneficiary of the petition (you in this case) is legally allowed to pay the fee for premium processing. But, only the petitioner (your future employer) can file the application for Premium processing.

    As far as I know - you are considered in a period of authorized stay as long as your petition for change of status/extension of stay is pending with the USCIS. You will begin to accrue unlawful presence from the day the petition is denied, if that were to happen.

    The lawyers on this forum can advise you better.

    i don't know what to do right now.i stayed over april 2009 which is the end of my i-94 because i have a pending petition of immigrant as a nurse.And my lawyer said i am allowed to stay until october 2009. But now the problem is I was filed as H1b by another employer so is it possible that they will approve me here?My lawyer said that when i received already the notice of receipt i can stay here while waiting for the approval.And when my approval comes with 1-94 on it i don't have to leave the US but when it has been approved without i-94 i will leave the US for consular processing asap and re-enter here as h1 status.HELP i really don't know what to believe anymore!at the moment i am waiting for my notice of receipt in h1b visa.I only have until oct to get a result for the approval!please advice me what is the best I can do!THANKS:)



    more...


    derrick rose bulls 1. Derrick Rose 1 Chicago Bulls
  • Derrick Rose 1 Chicago Bulls



  • hmehta
    06-20 05:20 PM
    Hi Swati/Aradhana:

    I just sent you an email, I live in the Los Angeles area.





    derrick rose bulls 1. New Chicago Bulls 1# Derrick
  • New Chicago Bulls 1# Derrick



  • usirit
    07-01 04:18 PM
    Diptam;

    We have shared some expenses of my H1B Visa -legal & processing fees- however, the ones related to my family were paid by myself. LC has been also splitted between employer and myself.

    Although, I don't deny the requirement of processing and legal fees, I disagree on how employers (sponsors) and lawyers/attorneys handle them. Employers on one hand should cover without split or sharing the expense with the employee; just because of the fact of getting our salary -kind-of-locked-.
    In the other hand, attorneys ...the ends justify the means...

    I think that I am just frustrated with the whole process, MAYBE 20K wouldn't really matter if we were seeing results but we have to beg for an action/update or even worse lay around for who knows how long so the "system" can work.

    If I had known what I know now... :rolleyes: everyone's wish!





    derrick rose bulls 1. Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose #1
  • Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose #1



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    11-13 06:09 PM
    So just to have the last word you somehow went in deleted all the following posts after your post? Good going!


    No, my dear, I did not delete anything! Mr.Pappu maybe?
    Alright, now you have to answer again to get the last word!
    Hurry up before the censorship deletes everything (they must be tired of us)!:) :)





    Circus123
    10-06 08:42 PM
    Guys,
    I just wanted to get an opinion of the gurus whether a person can deal with stock trading while on H1-B visa. Can someone point me to some documentation or laws on this? I plan to open an account with e-trade/scott trade .... Your comments are appreciated.





    Britsabroad
    November 30th, 2008, 08:01 PM
    In the process as we speak Matt. Almost sold up & ready to begin acquisition...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment