Thursday, June 9, 2011

derrick rose family

images DERRICK ROSE AND DWAYNE WADE derrick rose family. Derrick Rose WallPapers 1.0
  • Derrick Rose WallPapers 1.0



  • desi3933
    08-06 12:53 PM
    I have 3 years degree (15 year education). I am not sure if I can file on EB2.
    You have filed on EB3 & planning to file on EB2; could you please share the logic for this & why are you waiting end of 2008, please share the reason, so if needed I can also plan something like you.

    Thanks,
    Sanjeev

    No, you can not. As one must have a single degree that is the "foreign equivalent degree" to a United States baccalaureate degree

    Please refer to similar case
    http://www.uscis.gov/err/B5%20-%20Members%20of%20the%20Professions%20holding%20Ad vanced%20Degrees%20or%20Aliens%20of%20Exceptional% 20Ability/Decisions_Issued_in_2005/NOV152005_02B5203.pdf



    _____________________________
    US Permanent Resident since 2002





    wallpaper Derrick Rose WallPapers 1.0 derrick rose family. derrick rose tattoos.
  • derrick rose tattoos.



  • InTheMoment
    06-19 09:32 PM
    You have no option here dear ! NSC is the only place where you would file your concurrent application !

    Check www.uscis.gov/I-485





    derrick rose family. Derrick Rose, shaking hands
  • Derrick Rose, shaking hands



  • number30
    04-25 01:57 AM
    Checked with my company lawyer. According to them it is a separate document from marriage certificate.
    I applied for GC only after getting married , so right from the beginning my passport etc has my wifes name in it. What caused this RFE still baffles me.
    I am not sure how will I get this document sitting in USA within 2 weeks.

    Is there any other alternative ? Has any one faced with this kind of RFE and has given
    some substitute for "Memorandum of marriage"

    It might be application you made for registering the marriage. I googled it and got this result
    http://www.karigr.org/download/hindu%20marriage%20forms.pdf





    2011 derrick rose tattoos. derrick rose family. tim-duncan-derrick-rose-2010-
  • tim-duncan-derrick-rose-2010-



  • ramus
    09-08 01:05 PM
    rpulipati,

    If I remember correctly, I think you starting from Greensboro, NC..

    Do you plan to ride our bus ? Are you in touch with raleigh folks?

    Please send me PM if you interested in riding bus..

    Thanks.


    internet, i updated my signature to indicate: attending for rally. can you please do the same. If you dont know what extactly IV is asking law-makers in rally, please do not worry to answer.

    JazzByTheBay, Thanks for your response. I read the mission statement & website, but I'm still not clear on what we want from this rally (other than showing support for IV).

    If you look at few months back, when supporters of illegal immigrantion did the rally, they wanted CIR to be passed.

    1) Is there a bill in congress, that we are supporting? If so, please share the details.

    2) Are we proposing a new bill? If so, is it not wise to propose a bill ASAP before rally? Law-makers are going to ask, what do you guyz want? Are there any benchmarks for rally? Having a solution (a bill) in hand will help to represent and to join more people for rally.

    Law-makers may not understand, if we just say, expedite our GC applications. They understand bills.

    As mentioned before, I have good faith in IV & attending rally. So, people dont drag around it.



    more...


    derrick rose family. Is Derrick Rose in a sophomore
  • Is Derrick Rose in a sophomore



  • viveksri
    02-28 02:13 AM
    Per RFE for I485 they want the proof of Employment Authorization in US starting 12th April 2004 to present.

    I was going thru my all the I-797 approvals for myself and I found that there is a discontinuity in one of the old approval notice.


    WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX 07/15/2001 - 04/05/2004
    WAC-04- XXX-XXXXX 04/30/2004 - 01/18/2005 (This approval start after 25 days)

    But the extension petition was filed prior to expiration of WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX on 17th Dec. 2003. Approval notice has the receive date of 17th Dec 2003.

    Could this gap be a issue, That is why they are asking starting 12th April 2004?

    Per my Lawyer, no need to worry because the extension petition was filed before the expiration of other.

    Please advice.

    VS





    derrick rose family. derrick rose Pictures,
  • derrick rose Pictures,



  • Nagireddi
    05-21 07:35 PM
    It should be printed on both sides of the same page I have just sponsored my parents, inlaws and uncle and aunt(Total 6 people at the same time). All of them got 10 yrs visa.Though I have provided all documents, they did not bother to look in to those papers. They have been asked simple questions and given their visa.



    more...


    derrick rose family. derrick rose photo shoot.
  • derrick rose photo shoot.



  • IneedAllGreen
    02-04 12:43 PM
    :confused: Does anyone have multiple RFE for I-140? :confused:

    I am kind of curious to know if there is anyone like me in same boat. I got 2 RFE (off course one after another once we answer first one) for my I-140 in year 2008. First RFE I got it regarding ability to pay which we answer in January 2008. I got another RFE in August 2008. Second RFE was kind of mix of ability to pay and education validation. For second RFE they ask for university transcript, all experience letter matching with job description from labor certificate, last year's W2 and company's last year bank statement(year 2007). It was one of the huge list I had seen from USCIS.

    Long story short what the hell are they doing with all documents they are asking from us? Its being 3 and half months we have answer 2nd RFE but there is no single response from NSC except they have received the documents and processing has resumed. My I-140 is stuck at NSC from January 2007. How long do I have to wait to get my I-140 approval?:mad:

    How do I can contact NSC to know what the hell are they doing with my I-140? Guys share your experience so we all can prevail this another backlog mess.





    2010 Derrick Rose, shaking hands derrick rose family. DERRICK ROSE AND DWAYNE WADE
  • DERRICK ROSE AND DWAYNE WADE



  • EndlessWait
    12-06 11:36 AM
    bump



    more...


    derrick rose family. Family values: Bulls#39; Derrick
  • Family values: Bulls#39; Derrick



  • codehari
    04-09 12:46 PM
    I did the same cruise with just Drivers License.

    As ship travels in US waters no need to have VISA Stamping...

    Unlike Alaska cruise ships leave US waters and enters Internationa waters, so you need VISA.

    Cheers.





    hair tim-duncan-derrick-rose-2010- derrick rose family. derrick rose tattoos neck.
  • derrick rose tattoos neck.



  • gk_2000
    01-04 11:36 PM
    Well you do have to give them some credit for restoring the balance with UK... Maybe this will be good time to bring up social security savings

    On another matter -- birthright citizenship.. there could be a window of opportunity to include provision against country limits, as both use country of birth as the criteria.



    more...


    derrick rose family. Derrick Rose makes final cut
  • Derrick Rose makes final cut



  • yettapu
    01-26 03:10 PM
    when i click that Vote its not doing anything. Where I can register in the site so that it will reflect who voted for surveys??





    hot Is Derrick Rose in a sophomore derrick rose family. Derrick Rose - Olympic Family
  • Derrick Rose - Olympic Family



  • shruthii_1210@yahoo.com
    09-30 12:37 PM
    1) If the employer revokes i140 before 180 days then what happens ,, is there any way to continue 485 ?

    3) 1 1/2 yrs is the current H1-B status

    Thanks
    Karthik



    more...


    house derrick rose dunks on pistons. derrick rose family. derrick rose height.
  • derrick rose height.



  • gc??
    11-17 09:03 AM
    what is happening? Is anything happening today?





    tattoo derrick rose Pictures, derrick rose family. Because Derrick Rose is the
  • Because Derrick Rose is the



  • ashutrip
    06-18 09:38 AM
    Yeah, Atlanta is hatching eggs with our PERM applications.
    whats ur PD mine is march 10 2007



    more...


    pictures derrick rose photo shoot. derrick rose family. Bulls star Derrick Rose
  • Bulls star Derrick Rose



  • gc_chahiye
    11-29 07:38 PM
    thanks for your suggestion.

    However My I-485 has been pending since June 2005. If it was a medical question RFE they should have found out when it was applied: "initial evidence" (or within six months) or does this happen only when the case is picked up for processing ?

    Also this brings up a good point as to what possible reasons can there be for which a RFE can be raised at this point in time (RFE for "additional evidence") ?
    1) EVL with current job desc, compensation and full-time employment
    2) Last few/All years Tax Returns/W-2. Recent Paystubs.
    3) Evidence of legal status throughout the stay in US

    what else ?

    looking at experiences on websites, medicals can come up right at the end too. The other common RFE is for birth certificate (asking for either translation or affidavits etc). Hang on a few days (keep pinging your attorney every day or every other day) to see what its about. It can sometimes take a week or two for you to receive the RFE from teh time the online status changes...





    dresses Derrick Rose - Olympic Family derrick rose family. freshman Derrick Rose is
  • freshman Derrick Rose is



  • gumpena
    08-02 04:47 PM
    Why is this good news? Jan 8, 2003 and May 8, 2001 are not good news to me at least.

    Greg has picked this from ..
    http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Jan%20Pederson%208-2-07.pdf

    and except for India everyother country looks good per this prediction.. I dont understand why this partisan attitude..



    more...


    makeup Family values: Bulls#39; Derrick derrick rose family. derrick rose dunks on pistons.
  • derrick rose dunks on pistons.



  • Mera_Bharat_Mahan
    02-28 07:07 PM
    I am not sure why you all are all so worried about finger printing. No one is getting their GC anytime soon. PD for both EB2 and EB3 is either unavailable or in 2001. Even if FP takes a little while, don't worry.

    I have a friend who never got finger printed till he got his GC. So relax.





    girlfriend Because Derrick Rose is the derrick rose family. Derrick Rose is named as the
  • Derrick Rose is named as the



  • FOR_LIBERTY
    11-13 10:59 AM
    Folks,

    I have recently moved to Houston. Count me in as a member of Texas chapter.





    hairstyles Derrick Rose makes final cut derrick rose family. It wasn#39;t that Derrick had any
  • It wasn#39;t that Derrick had any



  • insbaby
    08-18 10:23 PM
    I applied for H1 extension in June'07. I got RFE on I94 first & then one more on my consulting company. Both were responded on time.. Finally, I got a denial notice on my H1 recently stating that my education background is not Computer Science related although i hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Am very upset after hearing this.

    I have few questions for the experts here.

    1. Is it possible for me now to apply for new H1 thru some other company?
    2. Can i re-appeal the decision and stay here legally?
    3. Are there any good attorneys that can give me good advice for me to take the next step?

    Please let me know.. This is urgent for me right now.

    Thank you all.

    Give your full educational background, that may help people to get some ideas. B.S Computer Science 3 years or 4 years.

    What made USCIS think that your educational background is not Computer Science? any idea.





    TeddyKoochu
    01-06 10:04 AM
    There will be no movement for EB2I without spill over. It seems this year is the key as the spillover expected is much more than the previous years (based on the pending application numbers). 10K from last year's family based leftover numbers should also go to EB2 I and EB2 C.

    Any guidance when the FB numbers will be utilized or will they also be utilized in the last quarter. These are sufficient to clean out the EB2 I & C 2005 backlog.





    mayhemt
    04-19 06:19 PM
    'Reform Immigration for America' is organizing nationwide March for Immigration reform in all major cities on May 1. Although I am not affiliated with this organization, I think we have similar goals towards immigration reform.

    We March for America! � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/march-index/)

    IV Members,
    Just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention..
    I guess theres nothing to lose by joining this march, may be couple of hours & couple of gallons of gas... (Its on weekend and no travel/accomodation worries like DC rally). I am planning to join the one in Dallas, TX. I hope to see atleast some folks there..

    Find a March � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/find-a-march/)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment