Sunday, June 26, 2011

derrick rose mvp wallpaper

images derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. wallpaper. derrick rose
  • wallpaper. derrick rose



  • glus
    01-20 05:04 PM
    Does that mean we are no more after the goal of I-485 provision (attached to appropriation bills in Feb) due to lack of contributions? There has been several posts even in other forums saying that IV has dropped this goal, and I tried quite a few times now to get some form of confirmation/denial from any of the core members, but without any luck yet. Also logiclife's announcement was removed from the home page!!


    It does mean that me need more funds. IV has not announced it has dropped the I485 idea. Now a lot depends on us, the members.

    G





    wallpaper wallpaper. derrick rose derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
  • derrick rose mvp wallpaper.



  • gcformeornot
    08-07 09:23 AM
    sometimes, labor subs can be genuine cases as well....
    Please





    derrick rose mvp wallpaper. Derrick Rose MVP Wallpaper
  • Derrick Rose MVP Wallpaper



  • reedandbamboo
    09-14 10:37 AM
    Till now EB2 India has much to cover till 2006 and then it will move fast. Also it seems very few People actually filed for EB2 after 2006 knowing the wait. Though we have aroun 24000 Perm for India (EB2/EB3) combined for 2007. Needless to say that USCIS data is very much required for Predicting Priority dates accurately

    OR,

    it could be because 2007 & 2008 folks, not having waited as long as the pre-2007 folks, haven't had as much cause to seek reprieve..





    2011 derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
  • derrick rose mvp wallpaper.



  • qualified_trash
    07-07 01:09 PM
    Investing in a company -> Yes (shareholder)

    Own a company -> No

    On H1b, you are not even supposed to make money via Google Adsense. Even if the money is diverted to your home country you have to quote these earnings on your taxes. H1b visa holder has to quote his/her worldwide income and its unclear if your income in your home country is taxed here be it Adsense income or a business.

    No wonder many entrepreneurial ideas either die or are taking roots in Korea, India or China!

    This has been my research on the internet and is not from a legal advisor.

    Could you tell me what the difference is between owning a company and being a shareholder? :-))

    Jokes apart, you can definitely own a company on an H1. You CANNOT work for it unless you file a H1 for yourself through your own company.



    more...


    derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • johnamit
    07-27 03:39 PM
    yes that is true that we need position and job details before looking out usin AC-21. I am in same boat, I have I-140 copy but nothing related to labor. I think I am stuck for next 3-4 years with current employer.





    derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
  • derrick rose mvp wallpaper.



  • linuxra
    09-24 07:52 AM
    Hi All,
    Thanks in Advance...
    I got an email from USCIS that my and my wife's I-485 got RFE''s
    I files my 485 through lawyer,I recently moved to new location...
    Will the rfe notice come to me or my lawyer...
    I updated the old address on the day i got RFE notice?
    Please advise...



    more...


    derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp background.
  • derrick rose mvp background.



  • eb2dec2005
    02-24 06:30 PM
    First speak to your employer if they
    a) sent a cancellation for H1B
    b) If they received any notice from USCIS/request for information or if they have any information about this
    c) Though it is not mandatory to file AC21 you can still file AC21 based on a consultation with an attorney.

    Most important thing is to know if your employer has informed USCIS about any updates or if the company has received any notification from them

    - good luck
    kris

    I spoke to my employer and he said they cancelled my H1B and not my GC. So i ma assuming my I140 was not revoked.

    thanks for your advice.





    2010 Derrick Rose MVP Wallpaper derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
  • derrick rose mvp wallpaper.



  • gctex
    07-01 11:52 PM
    Hi all,

    In her passport, my wife's name appears as follows :

    Given name = <blank>
    Surname = <First name> <Last Name>

    Now visa stamping has this :

    Given Name = FNU
    Surname = <First name> <Last Name>

    We are filing I-485 this week and in all the forms we were thinking of giving :

    Given Name = <First name>
    Surname = <Last Name>

    At the same time initiating a Name Split in the passport. Is it advisable to have name split in passport while I-485 is in process?.

    There is actually no "name change" per se. Just splitting it and putting it under the correct first and last names. If we file it using FNU, then all her records like DL, SSN, EAD, AP & then GC all will be starting with FNU, which is what we want to avoid.

    The ideal way would've been to split the name in passport first and then file it, but we are afraid we could get stuck with retrogression again, if the process gets delayed! :confused:

    Please advise !

    Thanx

    -Gctex



    more...


    derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp
  • derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp



  • what_if
    01-25 07:36 PM
    Your wife does not have to run payroll to get money from the company. She can just withdraw money from the company whenever she wants. Just make sure that the taxes are paid correctly when you file for taxes.

    I have registered an LLC on wife's EAD. She is the sole owner of the company and working as a contractor for another company and getting salary on her company's name. Before she registered this company she never used her EAD. She is/was on H4 visa.

    What needs to be done to make sure she in on her EAD now and not on H4 anymore?

    How she can become an employee of her own company and get payed every 15 days.

    What needs to be done to run a payroll and pay herself salary on monthly or bi-monthly basis?

    Please advise.





    hair derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp background.
  • derrick rose mvp background.



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    03-16 12:18 PM
    Agreed.. But again something has to trigger the movement. Eg. I can understand that happening, if you file AC21 and you receive RFE. Or Your GC filing employer revoking your I 140 and you receive I-485 Denial letter etc.

    Or it can simply happen any time?



    more...


    derrick rose mvp wallpaper. 2011 NBA MVP DERRICK ROSE
  • 2011 NBA MVP DERRICK ROSE



  • kk_123
    09-25 03:07 PM
    hi,

    my brother is also seeing the same status for his case. he too really getting confused.
    if you get your GC , pls update it.so it will help others too.





    hot derrick rose mvp 2011 derrick rose mvp wallpaper. Derrick Rose, Point Guard for
  • Derrick Rose, Point Guard for



  • raj2007
    06-18 11:19 AM
    Nope...once you have used your EAD you cannot go back to H1-B. AFAIK.

    but I am not an expert so I guess others around here might have a different take. Best,


    you can but it will be new h1 with 6 month validity. I think it will be new H1 and no quota is available now.

    Can't you get EAD from local USCIS center after 90 days if it was not processed?



    more...


    house Derrick Rose for MVP Wallpaper derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp pic. derrick
  • derrick rose mvp pic. derrick



  • shana04
    02-01 03:57 PM
    Check your PM...

    please check you pm





    tattoo derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. hot derrick rose mvp jersey. derrick rose mvp background. derrick rose mvp
  • hot derrick rose mvp jersey. derrick rose mvp background. derrick rose mvp



  • vine93
    06-12 06:46 PM
    Congressman scheduled a meeting for Family and Employment based victims. I had a talk with their office , they would like to listen individual stories at the hall. I am planning to attend this tomorrow. CO state chapter please join this .

    http://polis.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=129256



    more...


    pictures derrick rose mvp background. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
  • derrick rose mvp wallpaper.



  • MetteBB
    05-11 01:20 PM
    Hey thx!

    Guess what -The appel (know I miss-spelled it) I accedently deleted... I'm such an as$ :whistle:


    /mette





    dresses Derrick Rose, Point Guard for derrick rose mvp wallpaper. hair MVP trophy to Derrick
  • hair MVP trophy to Derrick



  • ItIsNotFunny
    09-22 04:43 PM
    Ignore distractors. Keep calling please. Play now and pay for ever or pay (20 minutes) now and play for ever.



    more...


    makeup derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp derrick rose mvp wallpaper. Derrick Rose for MVP Wallpaper
  • Derrick Rose for MVP Wallpaper



  • GlobalCitizen
    08-21 01:16 PM
    Gurus,
    I need help please!

    My employer applied for my H1B renewal very close to the expiration of my first H1B and I was told today that they got back the application becuase they made a mistake on the check. unfortunalty, they got back the application after my first H1B expired. They sent back the application with the right check and we have not heard anything yet. Am I ok or am I in a big trouble? Please, help! Thank you all.





    girlfriend hot derrick rose mvp jersey. derrick rose mvp background. derrick rose mvp derrick rose mvp wallpaper. pictures derrick rose mvp
  • pictures derrick rose mvp



  • prasadn
    02-05 11:54 AM
    Gurus,

    I have a similar question. I filed for my 485 in June 2007. But, did not file for EAD at that time. However, I filed for my EAD in March 2008 with the new filing fee i.e $340. My EAD is up for renewal (it's valid till Jun 12th...but considering the 3 month wait time, I am plannig to file it around 13th of this month ).

    Since I have already filed with the new fee structure I am hoping I dont have to pay any fees , right? But, I dont see any instructions to that extent. Can any one please point me to the right link or document?

    Regards

    As per my understanding, since you filed for 485 before August 17, 2007 you have to pay renewal fees for EAD/AP. ONLY if you have filed for 485 after August 17 2007 you don't have to pay renewal fees for EAD/AP.

    What matters here is when you filed your 485. It does not matter when you applied for EAD/AP as these are based on your 485.





    hairstyles 2011 NBA MVP DERRICK ROSE derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp background.
  • derrick rose mvp background.



  • divakarr
    09-05 10:23 AM
    1-800-375-5283 Option 1,2,2,6,2,2,1 and tell them your application has been filed over 90 days so that they will transfer your call to second level customer support.


    For my case, she thought that maybe my application is missing, this is the reason that she sent a request to NSC to look for my application.

    Because I got my AP receipt and there is no information for I-485, and AP is based on 485.

    My employer messed up my perm labor two years ago, and i hope it is not this time.





    mgakhar
    03-06 10:21 AM
    Well I managed to reschedule my travel so now will be able to get my FP done.

    Other than AP, EAD, Passport, I-797 and ofcourse the FP notice, is any other document that I need to take?

    Manish.





    arkrish68
    02-21 02:06 AM
    Recently I got laid off and I worried on how long it would take me to find a job, Here is my situation:-

    * I have a green card
    * Severance package I received is 7 months
    * Skills - MS computer science, 6 years full time experience in financial industry. SQL server 2000, C# (mid level programmer), solid communication skills
    * I live in New York, open to find a job in tri state area (or ideally would like to move to bay area)
    * I have two kids, Wife is not working
    * My salary expectations - 110k+

    Any suggestions on how to get motivated ? Every where news is really bad and there are only few openings - what are best ways to explore the opening's ? please let me know your job search experience

    Thanks

    Try to update your skills to the latest versions i.e SQL 2005 or SQL 2008. Try to find a job that gives a decent salary during this difficult economic times, don't have hight expected salary. I don't know your financial commitements just a suggestion. Try to contact few head hunters. Also try to join Linkedin and it is a good professional website. Some times I used to get calls through linkedin. If you are good at SQL Server you might even try as SQL developer and I think there are still few requirements in LA and southern california for sql developers. Try to upload your resume in monster, DICE or both. I am working as contractor since 2001 in USA and I always apply through Dice or Monster because my employer is not good in finding good projects as well as they won't always tell you the truth with regards to the billing rate. Always Have hope in life and this is just a temproary set back.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment