Thursday, June 9, 2011

dianna agron photo shoot gq

images Glee star Dianna Agron broke dianna agron photo shoot gq. dianna agron gq hq
  • dianna agron gq hq



  • Berkeleybee
    03-01 02:05 PM
    Another improvement if I may:

    Wondering if the website administrator has the ability to send a mass email to all its members. This is to inform and urge all its members to send web faxes and be more involved in planned activities.

    Also, I sent a webfax to all three required personnel, but was hesitant to act since I was under the impression that I have to type the matter, choose the letter format, find the fax number for the official, etc. But later found our thats its as easy as clicking your mouse thrice.
    We could have a section that tells people and members just how easy it is to send a web fax, and not having to search for the officials' fax numbers and not having to compose the letter, and such.

    Lastly, launching a concerted and a planned membership drive and to reach all immigrant communites. For the fund raisers, and for memberships, we are still relying on a word of mouth which is not as efficient. IV could post some ads in those media that are immigrant friendly and has good reach.

    It could also start assessing a fee for membership, and also try to reach corporate sponsors like those businesses that are immigrant owned and run. When these businesses contribute, IV can advertise them on its website as contributors, so they (the sponsors) get the business of immigrant friendly customers.

    You have a lot of suggestions in there let me try and respond:

    (1) Yes, we do have the ability to get in touch with our members by email. However, mass emails are a strategy to use when we want to launch a massive drive. We do send out regular newsletters, urging members to take action.

    (2) We are working to make our webfax feature more transparent. I like your suggestion about letting people know how easy it is. Will try to get that in.

    (3) About a concerted membership drive: I agree and we do have an ad running on Rediff; We are also trying to reach out to large organizations like NetIP.

    (4) I think it would be counterproductive to charge a membership fee.

    One of the big problems that any voluntary organization faces is that there are usually a lot of people with non-specific ideas and not enough people who will take an idea, come up with an action plan and execute it. We need many, many more volunteers who just take the initiative and execute.

    We'd love it if you could help us by coming up with a concrete plan and execution strategy for any one of your suggestions. From idea, to steps to delivery.

    I urge all the type-A get-things-done people out there to swing in to action!

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    wallpaper dianna agron gq hq dianna agron photo shoot gq. Glee#39;s Dianna Agron in GQ
  • Glee#39;s Dianna Agron in GQ



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 02:28 AM
    Edwin used Painter and Photoshop to make that image.

    I think the latest one is Painter 7.

    I am sure you learned from other people too calaway:)





    dianna agron photo shoot gq. lea michele gq photoshoot. lea
  • lea michele gq photoshoot. lea



  • sanju
    02-11 10:48 AM
    thank you for repply.i try to stay legal here much as everybody but sistem work slow and put me out only for 3 monts. since then i fight to get my statu back .and i will get it back soon or letter.
    thank you for tread me like humanbean.



    and for others people here..
    one day you can lost you statu here because you lawyer or some difirent raisen.. then you will fell how i fell..
    i hope you guys get you gc soon..
    no more post for me .goodby

    You jerk, disappear in vacuum. I can smell idiots like even on the world wide web. Get out of here you ba$tard.



    .





    2011 Glee#39;s Dianna Agron in GQ dianna agron photo shoot gq. Dianna Agron 600x793
  • Dianna Agron 600x793



  • austingc
    04-29 05:42 PM
    I have a couple of questions regarding H1B.

    My current H1B(10th year) is expiring in a month and I am planning to use EAD. My 140 is approved and 485 is pending for over 2 years with company A. At the same time my second 140 is pending with company B.

    The question is, in case if I used my EAD to work and for some reason if my 485 is denied, can I get back to my H1B? I was under the impression that I will have to leave the country and wait for 1 year to reset the clock but I was told by someone that its not necessary to wait for an year and I can file a H1B based on my pending I-140 with company B and will have to do it while outside of the country. ( This process does not require a new quota).

    Is this true? any ideas?



    more...


    dianna agron photo shoot gq. Dianna Agron
  • Dianna Agron



  • conundrum
    05-25 07:09 AM
    Additional Info: The senators offices open only at 8:30am.





    dianna agron photo shoot gq. nvsst: Jul 4 2010, 02:36 PM
  • nvsst: Jul 4 2010, 02:36 PM



  • whyregisteration
    12-19 08:39 PM
    Thanks to lazycis for his/her kind information about mutiple 485

    My pending 485 based on approved NIW140 is sleeping at SRC, but EB1-140 was approved in NSC, my living region belongs to NSC, therefore should I submit a relink request to NSC:confused: Any idea? thanks in advance.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all experts here :):)



    more...


    dianna agron photo shoot gq. dianna agron and lea michele
  • dianna agron and lea michele



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-15 11:42 AM
    Answers in Red Ink Below....

    Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate if you can aswer the following:
    Can I transfer my H1B to another company (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) once my old employer has appealed the H1B denail notice?

    Nope. Your old H1 has already expired. So it has to be altogether a new H1 B application even though the old one is in appeal.

    if the appeal on denial goes in my favor then whether I am going to get extension with I-94 or without I94?

    I don't know the answer to this. According to my knowledge, once you apply for new H1 B & its approved, the old one is of no use even though the the appeal is in your favor. But its better check with the lawyer on this & if you get the answer to this one, pls. do let me know too.

    Again, I am not a lawyer. All the above answers are based on personal experience. All The best ....



    Thanks again. I will let you know but I believe since the old I-94 is already expired the extension will be given without I-94.

    Also do you know if the same company (which has filed for my H1B extension and got denial) can file new H1B for me?





    2010 lea michele gq photoshoot. lea dianna agron photo shoot gq. Glee star Dianna Agron broke
  • Glee star Dianna Agron broke



  • satishku_2000
    08-23 10:01 PM
    Response times are now determined by service centers. Earlier it used be be 12 weeks but now it depends on evidence type



    Memo accoring to murthy.com

    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_restim.html

    USCIS Clarification on Response Time for RFEs/NOIDs
    Posted Jun 22, 2007
    �MurthyDotCom
    The USCIS is implementing changes with respect to the deadlines for responses to Requests for Evidence (RFEs) and Notices of Intent to Deny (NOIDs). MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers were informed of the final rule on flexible response times for RFEs in our May 4, 2007 article, USCIS Regulation on Response Time for RFEs and NOIDs.
    �MurthyDotCom
    The USCIS now has issued further clarification regarding timeframes for RFE and NOID responses in its June 1, 2007 interoffice memorandum. This guidance was issued to the appropriate USCIS directors in order to clarify procedures that became effective on June 18, 2007. This guidance is intended to establish the proper RFE and NOID deadlines, now that we will no longer be operating under the earlier, standard 12-week response time for an RFE and 30-day response time for a NOID.
    �MurthyDotCom
    TYPES OF FILINGS FOR RESPONSE WITHIN 30 DAYS
    �MurthyDotCom
    Missing or Incomplete Initial Evidence
    �MurthyDotCom
    According to the USCIS's June 1, 2007 guidance, applicants and petitioners can be given 30 days to submit missing initial evidence that the form requires, regardless of the nature of the form. Initial evidence is essentially basic, required documentation that is fundamentally necessary in each case.
    �MurthyDotCom
    The USCIS can deny a case outright for a lack of initial evidence. The issuance of an RFE is purely discretionary on the part of the USCIS, when, in their opinion, the initial evidence was not provided with the filing.
    �MurthyDotCom
    I-539 Requests to Extend / Change Nonimmigrant Status
    �MurthyDotCom
    The USCIS also established a 30-day response time to any RFE issued with regard to Form I-539 (Request to Extend / Change Nonimmigrant Status). The Memo explained that the USCIS determined lengthy RFE response times to be inconsistent with the purpose of Form I-539. Therefore, RFEs related to Form I-539 filings will have 30 days to respond.
    �MurthyDotCom
    OTHER TYPES OF RFE RESPONSES
    �MurthyDotCom
    Evidence Available within the U.S. : 42 Days
    �MurthyDotCom
    If the USCIS believes that the missing evidence is available within the U.S., the RFE response typically will be 42 days. This applies to all forms, other than the I-539, discussed above.
    �MurthyDotCom
    Evidence to be Obtained from Abroad
    �MurthyDotCom
    If missing evidence is available only from outside the U.S., then the USCIS typically will provide applicants and/or petitioners with up to a total of 84 days to respond to the RFE. This also applies to all forms, with the exception of the I-539, discussed above.
    �MurthyDotCom
    CONCLUSION
    �MurthyDotCom
    It is now more important than ever to make every effort to completely document a case before filing. The importance of providing all of the initial required evidence is going to become even more important now than before. Failure to respond to an RFE, with all the required evidence and in a timely fashion, will likely result in a denial. It is important to take the time to file correctly, rather than rush. At the Murthy Law Firm, we believe that it is always better to obtain a slow approval than a quick denial!



    more...


    dianna agron photo shoot gq. dianna agron photoshoot
  • dianna agron photoshoot



  • RajForGC
    03-31 07:56 AM
    I am applying 2nd PERM on April 3rd week, job is little different at least postion is little higher than the EB3, but they fall under the same O*net, not sure what is gonna happen, as of attoreny we can able to get approve, but some of the people says DOL will take more time to decide 2nd PERM, lets see.





    hair Dianna Agron 600x793 dianna agron photo shoot gq. Dianna Agron in Interview
  • Dianna Agron in Interview



  • mvijay85
    08-04 07:58 AM
    Hi,

    I am eager to know what happened to your brother's visa?

    It will help me a lot!

    Thanks,
    Vijay



    more...


    dianna agron photo shoot gq. Dianna Agron did for GQ,
  • Dianna Agron did for GQ,



  • ravi98
    03-18 10:45 AM
    3 days of active work or countless years of waiting....

    you have vacation time, use it to get your green card faster.....

    you have money, donate to the advocacy fund, or sponsor a friend.....

    you are curious, but not sure what to do, decide now - time is running out.......

    you have no idea what the advocacy is all about, ask a question here.....

    Work to get the change you want instead of reacting to adverse immigration laws that affect you.....

    Be pro-active rather than re-active.





    hot Dianna Agron dianna agron photo shoot gq. Dianna Agron Looks Beautiful
  • Dianna Agron Looks Beautiful



  • manja
    06-29 03:16 PM
    To add my wife I'll need to pay 500+ per month which is pretty expensive. That's why I was looking for outside options. I found some on ehealthinsurance but none of them cover pregnancy.



    more...


    house dianna agron and alex pettyfer dianna agron photo shoot gq. “Glee” star Dianna Agron, 24,
  • “Glee” star Dianna Agron, 24,



  • chandra140
    08-25 09:14 AM
    Hi kondur_007,

    Now can i do the 140 premium processing,to know the result asap.

    If my 140 is still in process,can i file another perm labour and can i use my old labour dates.

    Thanks for ur response.





    tattoo nvsst: Jul 4 2010, 02:36 PM dianna agron photo shoot gq. dianna agron gq photoshoot.
  • dianna agron gq photoshoot.



  • rajs
    03-14 04:49 PM
    hope they start working on all 2001 cases



    more...


    pictures dianna agron and lea michele dianna agron photo shoot gq. Lea Michele and Dianna Agron,
  • Lea Michele and Dianna Agron,



  • nat23
    03-14 02:19 PM
    hello,

    My mother has 10 yr multiple entry visa. She is planning to travel from Bangalore India to USA through Lufthansa Airways. She has a stop over at Frankfurt airport for about 3 hrs. Does she need to get a transit visa for that. Any recent experience or suggestion? Thanks.

    When is your mother coming over? Whats her port of entry? My wife will be coming from Bangalore on May 20th through Lufthansa.

    To answer your question: You DONT need a transit visa if you have a valid US visa.





    dresses Dianna Agron Looks Beautiful dianna agron photo shoot gq. dianna agron tumblr blog
  • dianna agron tumblr blog



  • waiting4gc
    08-08 07:55 PM
    There is a seasonal temporary visa that you can get if you are in a profession where there is extra demand in some part of the year. For e.g. a friend of mine got this visa initially as she is a CPA so there is more work for them around middle of the year.

    My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.

    My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.

    In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible



    more...


    makeup dianna agron photoshoot dianna agron photo shoot gq. dianna agron and alex pettyfer
  • dianna agron and alex pettyfer



  • Sakthisagar
    10-20 10:26 AM
    As per The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/)

    10/19/2010: Senator Grassley of IA (R) Drops Second Bombshell Placing Immigrant Community in Shocks and Speechless

    The Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa lately dropped the first bomb by obtaining and releasing to the media the USCIS internal memo on the Administrative Alternatives to the CIR, stirrming a political quackmire. Last week, he dropped the second bomb by releasing his letter to the USCIS Director accusing him of pressuring the California Service Center adjudicators to speed up adjudication of petitions.

    http://grassley.senate.gov/news/Article.cfm?customel_dataPageID_1502=29635


    This Senator is real Anti Legal immigrant and does not have much knowledge of suffering and perseverance immigrants have in general. This guy should be educated soon properly.





    girlfriend dianna agron gq photoshoot. dianna agron photo shoot gq. Photo from Dianna Agron at
  • Photo from Dianna Agron at



  • santb1975
    12-25 04:21 PM
    on your substitute W2.

    So i should report the pay for sep to dec in substitute W2 though i have not received it from my employer right and also report to DOL for the same.





    hairstyles Dianna Agron did for GQ, dianna agron photo shoot gq. lea michele gq shoot. Dianna
  • lea michele gq shoot. Dianna



  • ashwinicool67
    04-28 04:13 PM
    What possible reasons , you think you might get an RFE on h1-b extension?

    No pay stubs for first 4-5 months of H1 start year and so low W2 for year. Also job location different in LCA than where actually worked since last 1.5 years. My employer is saying I should not have any problems and he is also recommending to stay on H1 rather than EAD as he is saying if my AOS gets in trouble I will not have status to fall back on.

    Very confused and upset as I do not want to jeapordize my aos.





    ash0210
    11-21 07:06 PM
    gc_in_30_yrs, I will file new Labor in PERM with this new job Responsibilites..! :D

    I am sure ash0210 will get a job in USCIS to write rules for issuing GCs.
    Just kidding. I like your analogy.





    jr8rdt
    11-21 03:04 PM
    I have included the experience letter to my I-140 but the USCIS doesn't like the content of it hence the RFE. How can I overcome this? I got the letter when I left the company 10 years ago . I came to the US after that. the letter was very broad not specific duties. it was signed using letter head by my manager. I thought it was OK. but apparently not.

    Problem is the company is no longer in business. I am planning to have a letter from a coworker who now live in Canada instead and should it be notarized ? is one letter enough for RFE? Does it mean my ex co-worker should bring the letter to a lawyer in Canada and have it notarized? or can my lawyer send a notarized letter and ask him to sign?

    do I have to mentioned that the company is no longer in business in the letter?should I write the letter my self or have my lawyer do it for me?

    anybody has a sample letter for RFE experience letter?


    THanks....
    I need help.....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment