Tuesday, June 7, 2011

diplomas de graduacion

diplomas de graduacion. para imprimir para el fin de
  • para imprimir para el fin de



  • garybanz
    10-19 04:52 PM
    Nice idea, but here is what I think...

    Whats the point of donating after you get your Green card? Donate now in place of later and you can benefit from your own donation...and IV can get that money sooner :)





    diplomas de graduacion. DIPLOMAS DE GRADUACIÓN DE
  • DIPLOMAS DE GRADUACIÓN DE



  • ssksubash
    11-12 03:10 PM
    Gurus,

    I am on H1B in USA and now I am planning to set up a company in India. Will I be violating any laws by doing this.

    Can I operate the company from USA and still get payed in India. My clients will be paying my company in India.

    Will I have to pay taxes in USA.

    Thank you for your time.





    diplomas de graduacion. ceremonia de graduacion
  • ceremonia de graduacion



  • kiru_99
    10-31 09:58 AM
    Mine is similar case. While sending the application he missed the 2 pages of my wife's I485 application. He said he will try to send it again. Not sure what happens. :-((





    diplomas de graduacion. El ZLC entrega los diplomas de
  • El ZLC entrega los diplomas de



  • chanduv23
    11-21 02:14 PM
    But I have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to IV, he has his EAD and can have one less thing to worry about in his new job search.

    If he is in IT - no need to worry at all. Hiring is going on in full swing which is unusual for this part of the year.



    more...


    diplomas de graduacion. graduacion
  • graduacion



  • GC_1000Watt
    02-01 03:24 PM
    How about multiple submissions? :D





    diplomas de graduacion. 18-06-05 GRADUACIÓN Y ENTREGA DE DIPLOMAS DE LA AMERICAN SCHOOL. GraduaciÓN y entrega de diplomas de la american school. 77 photos | 2 views
  • 18-06-05 GRADUACIÓN Y ENTREGA DE DIPLOMAS DE LA AMERICAN SCHOOL. GraduaciÓN y entrega de diplomas de la american school. 77 photos | 2 views



  • fcres
    07-18 04:10 PM
    Call once again to confirm this news. Some times the reps give conflicting answers.



    more...


    diplomas de graduacion. de graduación o diplomas.
  • de graduación o diplomas.



  • bank_king2003
    03-12 12:35 PM
    We see lots of anger and frustration in this GC journey specially when a VB comes out.
    lets me ask myself and all of you these questions.

    1) Is USCIS or DOS accountable for anything? if they do anything wrong can we do anything?

    2) If USCIS post incorrect and bogus numbers of demand do we have a right or anything to challenge them?

    3) If USCIS says that they are doing quarterly spillover and don't do that can we do anything legally?

    Last year there was a short lived thread on IV talking about Sueing USCIS/DOS for there misdeeds but it died as people pointed out that we cant sue USCIS/DOS.

    If the answer to all the above questions are No and we cant even bring USCIS/DOS in the court then we should keep our mouth shut and let it happen whatever is happening?

    Thanks,





    diplomas de graduacion. articulos de graduacion
  • articulos de graduacion



  • bpratap
    02-04 03:36 PM
    My concern is during the H1 Extension process USCIS have touched all my files (485/EAD/AP) but not I-140.

    I have put all my WAC/SRC numbers on USCIS website, I could see the LUD date changed against all files except for I-140. which apparently have a different A#.

    I m worried, if USCIS would come up sometime in future n say they dont see my I-140 file.


    its the same co. which filed my I-140 & I-485.



    more...


    diplomas de graduacion. Los graduados en la EPSO de
  • Los graduados en la EPSO de



  • arc
    10-04 01:38 PM
    Hey Fellow IVers who had filed application at NSC and it was transferred to CSC and back to NSC pls. take the poll and keep updating your statistics!


    Pls. also update your statistics with RN date if you are not eligible on the poll but your case was transferred...





    diplomas de graduacion. Fotos de PARA FOTOGRAFOS
  • Fotos de PARA FOTOGRAFOS



  • thatwillbeit
    10-03 02:58 PM
    gc_mania_03,

    Sorry for the delay in replying, I just saw the message and replying to it as soon as I saw it.

    Anyway, I did send the photographs to the Service Center along with covering letter explaining the issue along with a copy of the AP receipt notice.

    I did not get any RFE for AP and they approved it about 6-8 weeks after I sent over the photographs.

    Hope this helps



    more...


    diplomas de graduacion. DIPLOMAS DE GRADUACION forma
  • DIPLOMAS DE GRADUACION forma



  • snhn
    02-16 11:40 AM
    at the interview for my mothers. the lady said, FBI finger print check is different then name check.. People get stuck in name check because they may have a common name. So for example one with a very common name and a long one, will be stuck in name check for a while. Name check is done the country where you are from. FBI request that from the native country. I know lots of Inidan who have long names, have been stuck for a year to 2. Same token Muslims with names like Mohammed, will be stuck for years.

    also there is luck there too. She said something in regards to that new application which are filed recentlly dont take that long. Usually most 6 monts. Who know, all I know my mother is 60 years old, and she was told at the interview that her name is stukc in name check..

    Go figure....





    diplomas de graduacion. martes 24 de noviembre de 2009
  • martes 24 de noviembre de 2009



  • rajsenthil
    04-21 10:09 AM
    Contributed $25.



    more...


    diplomas de graduacion. de Anillos de Graduación
  • de Anillos de Graduación



  • NolaIndian32
    08-14 01:01 PM
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do

    NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
    TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007

    Cheers,
    Ardnahc

    Thanks for posting updated info...





    diplomas de graduacion. se quemaron diplomas,
  • se quemaron diplomas,



  • akred
    01-01 06:40 PM
    The premise is that a recession will lower demand for worldwide numbers which will then flow to retrogressed categories due to the AC21 rule.



    more...


    diplomas de graduacion. el acto de graduación de
  • el acto de graduación de



  • eron19
    10-19 05:07 AM
    You're going to destroy us all! Giving people a program that makes web designing a lot easier is bad news for us web designers.


    no that just keeps us on our toes :hugegrin:





    diplomas de graduacion. GraduaciÓN y entrega de
  • GraduaciÓN y entrega de



  • Berkeleybee
    03-27 02:36 PM
    Our Hard Quota Memo (in our Resources section) is now posted on the widely read Bender's Immigration Bulletin http://bibdaily.com/index.cgi

    Before we created this memo, this fact was not widely known and we are doing our best to get the word out.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    diplomas de graduacion. diplomas e invitaciones
  • diplomas e invitaciones



  • chi_shark
    06-16 09:43 AM
    1) yes stop working
    2) if they send you an RFE for job during the time that you are out of eligibility and you cannot prove an offer of full time employment, your 485 could be denied. But, this is a grey area... some say you just need an offer. others say you need to have a job...
    3) if you work without ead, you will be working illegally.
    4) by law, you have to show original documents to your employer regarding work authorization. so, you need to have the card in hand... but if you dont and your case hinges on that little technical gap, you may be able to argue in court that you were authorized to work, hence legal, but you have committed an erroneous i-9 submission (is that a crime? i dont know).

    even i am in a situation thats a little bit like yours, my ead expires aug 10 and i applied for renewal on june 17th. so i could possibly face a 7 day gap in work authorization (i hope not).

    hope this helps.

    Hello :

    My EAD expires on July 28, 2010. I have sent the application today with request to expedite with employer letter.

    If I don't receive my new EAD card by July 28, 2010, then

    1) Will/Should I stop working?

    2) If I do stop working, what impact will that have on my pending I-485? Am I not OUT-OF-STATUS if I don't have a valid EAD?

    3) If I continue to work, what impact will that have on my pending I-485? Am I not OUT-OF-STATUS if I don't have a valid EAD?

    4) Can I continue to work/remain IN-STATUS as long as my EAD application shows "Approved" on USCIS website but I don't have the physical card with me?

    Any response to these questions will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks!





    diplomas de graduacion. -De-Salud-y-Bienestar.htm
  • -De-Salud-y-Bienestar.htm



  • Desiguy786
    04-02 03:35 PM
    Gurus/Attorneys,

    My current 8th year H1 is valid until end of May 2007 from employer A, we applied for 9th year ext and got a big RFE. As a backup, can I transfer my H1 to employer B and get 1 year extension (until May 2008) based on my approved labor from employer A ??

    Any inputs/suggestions are greatly appreciated!!





    diplomas de graduacion. DIPLOMA DE GRADUACIÓN 6 GRADO
  • DIPLOMA DE GRADUACIÓN 6 GRADO



  • jonty_11
    07-06 12:13 PM
    Since 2000, a total of 182,694 work-based visas have not been given out because the immigration agency had fallen behind in processing applications, according to the 2007 report of the immigration agency’s ombudsman.

    as per ny times report...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
    and look at how they can work on a wkend when they actually want to prevent loads of applications hitting theeir doors....smart ppl I must say.





    brij523
    02-18 07:05 PM
    Hu Hu I got two people who will join Conf. Anyone else ready to help themself!





    sweet23guyin
    04-21 02:53 PM
    Apreciate if any one could shed light regarding USCIS doc/memo that allows moonlighting on EAD and still work full time on h1b with GC sponsoring employer.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment