Friday, June 24, 2011

disney pixar logo

images Well now Disney/Pixar has disney pixar logo. hairstyles Disney Pixar “Cars
  • hairstyles Disney Pixar “Cars



  • krishnam70
    07-18 01:53 PM
    It's a free country and everyone, including Lou Dobbs have a right to voice their opinion - boycotts will not serve any purpose.

    If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.

    It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.

    Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.


    Here is the blog created for talking about Lou Dobbs. I will start digging up material and posting to this site.. please feel free to start blogging there
    lets take it up to him

    http://loubdobbs-truthorlies.blogspot.com/

    cheers





    wallpaper hairstyles Disney Pixar “Cars disney pixar logo. not wait for Disney/Pixar
  • not wait for Disney/Pixar



  • dupedinjuly
    07-18 03:50 AM
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/18/washington/18visa.html





    disney pixar logo. Mattel Disney Pixar Diecast
  • Mattel Disney Pixar Diecast



  • GCNirvana007
    09-08 10:09 PM
    Got CPO on Sept 1st and nothing after that.

    Is this freaking normal :p





    2011 not wait for Disney/Pixar disney pixar logo. Often, a logo for a Pixar film
  • Often, a logo for a Pixar film



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 10:14 AM
    what do u mean by approved labor not signed??

    Labour approval is approved by DOL .
    It needs to be attached to 140 application.
    140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
    485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you

    That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.

    please see the above quote by kaiserose



    more...


    disney pixar logo. Disney Pixar Cars Birthday
  • Disney Pixar Cars Birthday



  • authrd
    08-23 10:59 AM
    bumping/hoping for replies





    disney pixar logo. Official Disney Pixar Licensed quot;Carsquot; Character Logo Bandz Bracelets - 1
  • Official Disney Pixar Licensed quot;Carsquot; Character Logo Bandz Bracelets - 1



  • pappu
    04-23 10:23 AM
    Please make sure your title of the thread is self explanatory.



    more...


    disney pixar logo. hairstyles Tags: Disney/Pixar
  • hairstyles Tags: Disney/Pixar



  • ajju
    03-19 11:36 AM
    For the folks (Ajju) who e-filed using a new SSN for their wives - and used the Paperless option: I understand that you have to put $0 for AGI, how about the PIN - should I (correctly) enter the PIN that was used for the 2006 filing OR does that have to change as well?
    I have e-filed using $0 and last year's PIN, waiting to see if that goes through. It's been rejected twice so far, since I was using non-zero AGI amount.

    Thanks!

    I selected a new PIN... It didn't ask for my 2006 PIN.. I didn't remember last years PIN also.. So with AGI=$0 and new SSN.. you filing should go thru...





    2010 Mattel Disney Pixar Diecast disney pixar logo. Well now Disney/Pixar has
  • Well now Disney/Pixar has



  • Kevin Sadler
    August 8th, 2005, 10:58 AM
    michael, that's a great technique! i would think anyplace where there is a steady motion with fixed objects would work. some things that come to mind are places with pedestrians or cars. a busy downtown sidewalk, a bridge, a scenic freeway, etc. can't wait to see more of these. kevin



    more...


    disney pixar logo. It#39;s even used on our new logo
  • It#39;s even used on our new logo



  • singhsa3
    04-30 05:11 PM
    All,
    I am planning to write a letter to USCIS and DOS , suggesting the visa cut off dates for India. Kindly help me develop a model. I will send this letter over the weekend and also post over here.

    So far I have the following rational (Of course , I will word them properly).

    I have grouped applicants in the following groups
    BEC, PERM ROW and PERM Non Row Countries. I then will estimate the visa usage by each categories using sources like FLCdata and DHS publications. Along the way I will make some assumption but the results should be realistic.

    Facts

    1. Per DOL , As of April'06 50K BEC labors were certified. Certification rates were 50% of labor processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    Per DOL, as of Sep'07 362,000 BEC labor were processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    2. Per DHS, total EB (2, 3, 4 and 5 only) visas issued in FY’07 were 135,479 and FY’06 was 122,121.
    3. FLC data center indicates that between March’05 and Oct’05, ~6000 PERM applications were filled and certified.
    4. Per FLC data, 46,340 ROW PERM applications were certified in FY’06 and 47,251 ROW applications were certified in FY’07.

    Assumptions
    1. Each labor application uses in 2.2 visas.
    2. Based on Fact 1 and Fact 2, let us assumed that in total 180,000 BEC labors were certified between March'05 and Sep'07 by BEC.
    3. Total BEC visas requirements 180,000*2.2= 396,000
    4. NIW applications are negligible.
    5. Retrogressed countries account for 50% of visas used.


    Calculations
    Scenario 1: Visa processing time is Zero
    1. BEC visas used in Fy'06 : = 122,121- (46,340)x 2.2 = 20173
    2. BEC visas issued in FY'07 : 135,459-(47,251+6000)x2.2=18,306
    3. BEC visas remaining as on 10/01/08= 396,000-20,173-18,306= 357,521

    Scenario 2: Visa processing time is one year. Note: it affects only the applications certified within the preceding year.
    1. BEC visas used in Fy'06 : = 122,121- (46,340)x 2.2 = 20,173
    2. BEC visas issued in FY'07 : 135,459-(6000)x2.2=122,259
    3. BEC visas (And NOT labor) remaining as on 10/01/08 = 396,000-122,259= 273,741.

    What it means:
    BEC contained labors from both retrogressed and non-retrogressed countries. Thus, in FY’08 and FY’09 visa consumptions will be attributed to BEC mainly. Once this backlog is cleared, the normal consumption (Supply = Demand) should resume. But it will also mean that there will always be 2-3 years wait.

    Conclusion:
    Suggested Cut-off dates for India as on 10/01/2008: ??? TBD.
    Last update:
    Time 11.32 AM ET , 05/01/08.





    hair Often, a logo for a Pixar film disney pixar logo. Disney/Pixar#39;s Toy Story 3
  • Disney/Pixar#39;s Toy Story 3



  • samswas
    05-05 08:41 AM
    Can anyone, who traveled on AP without an original copy of I-485 - Please help!
    I'm traveling on AP, and I don't have the original I-485 receipt. I have a Copy of I-485 Receipt. My Original I-485 is with my attorney.
    I will be taking all 3 Original copies of I-131 (AP's) approved.
    Do I need the Original I-485?

    Any thoughts?



    more...


    disney pixar logo. carros disney pixar logos
  • carros disney pixar logos



  • Robert Kumar
    12-24 12:54 PM
    Please advise urgently.

    Say today my I-140 is denied.
    Current H1B is getting renewals due to labor pending for more than 1 year, so getting 1 year renewals.
    Now I-140 is denied.
    Lawyer is opening an MTR.
    We dont know when the decision will come. May be positive, may be negative.

    1.What happens to my current H1B which is due for renewal in Mar 2011. Can I continue to work, while MTR is pending.
    2. Can I get extensions while MTR is pending.
    3. If I get extension based on pending MTR, What happens to extended H1B if MTR says I-140 denied.





    hot Disney Pixar Cars Birthday disney pixar logo. Carros cars wallpapers disney;
  • Carros cars wallpapers disney;



  • GC092003
    10-09 04:41 PM
    Thank you all for the advise. I used Photo shop to adjust required size and pixels. As I shrunk to less than 62.5kb, it won't 240 x 320.. became smaller. anyway, I could send it...
    again, thank you for your help.



    more...


    house Disney#39;s Pixar#39;s UP Cool NEW disney pixar logo. Disney-Pixar#39;s LA LUNA.
  • Disney-Pixar#39;s LA LUNA.



  • SpotanAnti
    10-08 06:37 PM
    When you are not that smart how come you applied for EB2 ??
    I smell an anti here.!!!

    Mr.Smuggy - Easy buddy. Relax.

    I am not as bright as you. I am trying to understand how it works. Since you know it all, what if Company A cant get me a job after i got GC and Company C is ?





    tattoo Official Disney Pixar Licensed quot;Carsquot; Character Logo Bandz Bracelets - 1 disney pixar logo. best Pixar film logo EVER.
  • best Pixar film logo EVER.



  • stuckinretro
    09-04 10:52 AM
    This is confusing. What is the source of this post?

    1). It says there can be another 485 that can be filed for the new EB2 labor. Looks like a safer option.

    2). It also says the dates have to be current to interfile. Needs lot of clarification to this post.



    This is what I found in another thread:
    "06/02/2007: NSC Procedure of Transfer of Pending I-1485 From Current Approved Underlying I-140 Petition to New I-140 Petition
    • This posting involves aliens who are waiting for the I-485 applications where the underlying I-140 petition was approved but due to retrogression, I-485 cannot be approved. Most of these cases are EB-3 cases. When the same alien obtains an EB-2 labor certification approval through the same employer or a different employer and the visa number is available for the EB-2 for him or her, he should be eligible for filing another I-485 application based on the visa number available EB-2 I-140 petition. This can be achieved either by concurrent I-140/I-485 filing or if the new EB-2 I-140 has already been approved, by filing of stand-alone I-485 application.
    • However, in the foregoing situation, the Pearson Memo of 2000 allows the alien to transfer the pending I-485 application from the existing underlying approved I-140 petition to a new EB-2 I-140 petition such that the alien does not have to file another I-485 application to use the second I-140 petition. For this to happen, two conditions must be met: (1) The existing underlying I-140 petition (most likely EB-3) must have been approved before the I-485 transfer is requested. (2) Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested. Inasmuch as the visa number is current, the pending I-485 application that suffer from the visa number retrogression can be transferred to the nex I-140 petition.
    • According to the Nebraska Service Center, people should take the following procedure to request such transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to another I-140 petition:
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to a Newly Filed I-140 Petition That Has Visa Number Current: In this situation, he/she is filing a new I-140 petition (probably EB-2 with visa number "current") with the agency to transfer the pending I-485 application and attach it to the new I-140 petition. The NSC states that if he/she files such new I-140 petition, he/she should use "large, bold print in the cover letter or with a separate, brightly colored cover page and notation 'Inter-file I-140 with Pending I-485' and include the Receipt/File Number of Pending I-485 Application, both on the Envelope and Cover Letter.
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to Already Approved New I-140 (most likely EB-2 category): NSC asks to print the attached over sheet on brightly colored paper, and submitting it with a cover letter providing the following Information:
    Name of 485 applicant
    Name of I-140 petitioner (employer)
    I-485 Receipt Number
    "A" Number of the 485 applicant
    Prior I-140 petition (1) Receipt Number, (2) Filing Date, and (3) Approval Date
    New I-140 to be inter-filed
    Statement requesting new I-140 be inter-filed with the pending I-485 application.



    more...


    pictures hairstyles Tags: Disney/Pixar disney pixar logo. logo for Disney Pixar#39;s
  • logo for Disney Pixar#39;s



  • malibuguy007
    10-15 03:26 PM
    Sorry to add to the confusion and I had replied to the same question in another thread, but my lawyer told me I can be on H1 and do additional work on EAD since H1 is a dual intent visa. He also told me that nothing needs to be informed to the immigration authorities once I start using my EAD. I know this is contrary to what everyone said in the comments above, but this is the reply I got talking personally to my lawyer.





    dresses Carros cars wallpapers disney; disney pixar logo. Ratatouille Logo and Mouse
  • Ratatouille Logo and Mouse



  • bbct
    02-11 09:17 PM
    A good article supporting a sensible plan.

    One minor correction however.

    "Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."

    The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.

    There was a contact number to the right on this article
    http://www.thedegreepeople.com/press-releases/a-proposed-solution-to-the-american-mortgage-crisis/

    I called them and asked if they can correct the number to $16 billion. Hopefully they will do it!



    more...


    makeup It#39;s even used on our new logo disney pixar logo. Disney#39;s Pixar#39;s UP Cool NEW
  • Disney#39;s Pixar#39;s UP Cool NEW



  • GCSeekerCT
    08-21 07:47 PM
    Thanks for your opinions.

    Sorry, I should have included my Category EB2 and Country India in the original post.

    I am leaning more towards AC21 as well. But not sure how it will affect the overall scenario (as far as paperwork right now and may be years from now).

    I have been patient enough for 5+ years and one thought says "stick it out" the other says "enough is enough, its time to move on"
    I am sure there are many on the board like me, and I guess I am looking for some courage, either way.





    girlfriend best Pixar film logo EVER. disney pixar logo. Featured on:DisneyToon Studios
  • Featured on:DisneyToon Studios



  • MSCapBust
    07-25 09:54 PM
    Thanks you all for replying.

    I have 2 clarifications:

    1. Am I allowed to begin work only on 1st Oct 2006?
    If I'm exempt from the cap, does that mean I can begin work anytime or am I subject to the yearly schedules dates like everyone else? I keep hearing both versions. Please do clarify.

    2. I did NOT get my H1-B stamped on my passport (back in 2002).
    Since I was quitting and going back to school, I didn�t bother to get it done and got a new F-1 instead. I do however; have my H1-B approval document. Does this affect anything with regards to the cap? In other words, am I exempt only if I get a H1-B stamping?

    I do apologize for asking quite so many times, but I really do want to make sure before I let the cap be reached.
    Thanks very much once again.
    Slightly more relieved.





    hairstyles carros disney pixar logos disney pixar logo. Posted by DisneyInfonet on
  • Posted by DisneyInfonet on



  • botol123
    10-17 09:08 PM
    The USCIS has returned the my entire package - I-140, I-485, I-131 and I-765 - to my lawyer by mistake.

    The package was received at the Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd received by J Barrett at 10:25 AM. Nebraska follows a policy of transferring a certain number of their cases to the Texas Service Center to help with the work. So mine went to Texas.

    Texas sent it back to my lawyer with a standard form letter telling us that we have to send it to the office that has proper jurisdiction, i.e. the Nebraska Service Center. The letter date shows 10/05/2007. The I-485, I-131, I-765 applications, and I-140 petition have notes with the dates July 2 and July 3 in them.





    raju_abc
    07-23 11:20 AM
    It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.

    ya , in ur words agents





    siva008
    02-24 09:07 PM
    Thank you nousername, any suggested Attorney please advice



    No comments:

    Post a Comment