Tuesday, June 7, 2011

disneyland california castle

disneyland california castle. disneyland california castle.
  • disneyland california castle.



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-27 02:13 PM
    Thanks.
    I wish I should I have acted against the USCIS notice on july 2nd saying they will reject. I should have listened to Rajiv khanna website who was saying that the app should be filed even if it was sent back.
    But my attorney said its no use to beat the system and I should wait till october.
    I listened and kept quite for few days and later decided on July 16th that What the heck !!!. Let us submit even if it is returned and went ahead.

    Every day matters as the counter is 180 days. It is like a time bomb clock.

    I think now we can just mark on our calendars the 180 days which includes some months of 31 days and mark exactly the date and time and plan to celeberate it to fulliest.

    When you mark your calendar, mark it for 182 days to be safe. You never know USCIS and these employers.. Keep yourself safe from all the complications that might arise if you leave on 180th or 181st day (whether first day is included or not, can I leave on 180th day or do i have to wait for 180 days to complete blah blah.. ) :)





    disneyland california castle. Disneyland California Sleeping
  • Disneyland California Sleeping



  • smahwal
    08-05 12:49 PM
    My husband and I are July 2 Neb transfer to TX and we got approval email on 8/1. PD is 2005 Dec.





    disneyland california castle. Southern California,
  • Southern California,



  • misha
    07-21 10:53 AM
    Hi,

    I have absolutely the same story happened to my wife.
    I'm July 2007 filer, she is a dependent. She never received AP which was approved and mailed on September 2007.
    Called USCIS on October, November and December 2007. No results.
    Took Infopass on January 2008. We were told that we have to apply for a new one.

    On April 2008 we applied for NEW AP. I attached a cover letter, explaining everything and asking to put approval start date from the actual approval date and not the date of expiration of previous AP, which is September 2008 because it was lost. They ignored the letter!

    On June 2008 we received new AP with Start Date September 2008.
    My wife need to travel on August 2008.

    I made infopass appointment on July 2008. I do not have any hope. At least I can try. Going to ask about FBI Name Check.

    I read, somebody got AP issued by local CIS office during the infopass. But I think it's rare.

    Any suggestions?

    Misha

    I485 EB3 filed on July 2, 2007
    PD: December 2005





    disneyland california castle. disneyland california map.
  • disneyland california map.



  • drirshad
    07-24 03:21 AM
    You can try hide her in the suitcase u r carrying or get a tourist visa for Canada then get F-1 in Canada as independent then travel in by road ..........

    Or u can try hire a coyote on mexican border and get in walking thru the border during the night ...



    more...


    disneyland california castle. Haunted Mansion at Disneyland,
  • Haunted Mansion at Disneyland,



  • wandmaker
    10-20 06:08 PM
    Hello! I'm on H1B, and my spouse is on H4. We received an ITIN for my spouse for our taxpaying needs. My spouse managed to get employed using the ITIN. We filed a joint tax return this year. We received a letter from SS administration saying "We cannot put these earnings on your Social Security record until the name and SSN reported agree with our records." My lawyer says: "your spouse is now barred from GC, because when she's worked for more than X amount of days she became OOS."

    When the time will come for my employer to process my GC, what consequences will my spouse's unauthorised employment have on Her ability to receive a Greencard? What are the ways to rectify the situation? Appeals? Special provisions/clauses? Cost?

    Thank you,

    This is a forum for lawful immigrants, not for unlawful.





    disneyland california castle. quot;Disneyland, California
  • quot;Disneyland, California



  • pcs
    07-08 09:57 AM
    Post his name & nobody will hire him.



    more...


    disneyland california castle. disneyland california castle.
  • disneyland california castle.



  • tnite
    07-26 10:02 AM
    Hi

    I have a H1B visa valid till Apr 2009(still i can extend 3 more years). I am going to file I-140 and I-485 together on EB2 category. Along with this I am going to apply EAD for me and my wife.

    What will be the status of my H1B if my EAD got approved and I-140 is still pending. In case if my I-140 get rejects, will i be out of status or I can continue with same H1B if i don't change company?

    Or better to apply EAD for me (not to my wife) after the I-140 approval?

    Please help me..

    Thanks in advance.

    --Raj

    Applying for EAD doesnt change your status from H1B to AOS. Using the EAD to get a job will change your status.

    If you continue working on H1B , even if your I140 gets rejected you're still on h1B.
    If I am not wrong your EAD/AP will not be processed until after your I140 is approved.Maybe some one comment on this





    disneyland california castle. Disneyland California Castle.
  • Disneyland California Castle.



  • samuel5028
    04-18 02:56 AM
    Hello Memebers,
    As my H-4 visa is rejected and I am trying to find other options. I would like to know if I can apply for tourist visa and how much possibility is there that it will be rejected. Please advise.

    Thnaks

    It depends upon immigration officer. Make sure you provide all the proofs that you will return to your home country.



    more...


    disneyland california castle. Snow White#39;s Castle
  • Snow White#39;s Castle



  • krishmunn
    04-07 02:18 PM
    The problem is most of the visas are taken by indian bodyshops such as infosys, TCS, LT to bring underskilled computer operators to the US. Intel, MS and other good companies that hire from reputed US universities have hard time getting the visas due to the cap. The cap should work the other way round. 20K for bodyshops and 65K for people from US universities.

    You mean those passing from the likes of TVU and ITU or those from Harvard/MIT ?? How do you define "reputed" US University ? And why do you think clients engage "underskilled" operators and not "skilled" US graduates ? Lower rate ? But then we see so many US graduates languishing in EB 3 ???

    BTW, why are you still having a hard time getting visa --- the quota was wide open till January at least .

    There is no point blaming on non-US students when US students are making a beeline to desi consultants for H1. May be the law should be -- no consulting job for US graduates.





    disneyland california castle. or Disney California
  • or Disney California



  • h1b_tristate
    07-27 09:16 PM
    Currently my labor and 1-140 has been approved. But i havent been able to apply for I-485 due to retrogression. Hence if i change my job now and re-apply for labor will i continue to get extentions?


    Also can anyone advice me that for a PERM application the pre-application i.e advertisements and stuff takes how long before i can actually apply for the labor. Also in Perm How long does one have to do the pre-application (advertisments etc)?

    Can someone please help?



    more...


    disneyland california castle. disneyland california castle.
  • disneyland california castle.



  • snathan
    04-01 12:11 AM
    Company A in my case has not revoked my H1B, it's still in valid status. I had been to India too & I came back with same VISA on MARCH 12 2009. I have mentioned in the post also.
    "snathan", can you tell me what are the options for me now in this situation?

    I believe you should be able to go back to your employer A and work with him as you still have valid visa with him. But check with attorney.





    disneyland california castle. disneyland california castle.
  • disneyland california castle.



  • mchundi
    07-28 10:17 AM
    Thanks for the reply Mchundi, however, if i CHANGE the job does the rule for a 3 year H1B STILL apply? I mean how does the 3 year thing apply to me? I only have a little over 1 year on this current H1 (out of SIX years).

    h1b-tristate,
    All this was discussed a few times in this thread and other threads as well.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1216
    --MC



    more...


    disneyland california castle. disneyland california castle.
  • disneyland california castle.



  • mmk123
    07-17 11:29 AM
    I agree as well as dis-agree.

    numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.

    I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.

    Thanks,
    M.





    disneyland california castle. Sleeping Beauty#39;s Castle.
  • Sleeping Beauty#39;s Castle.



  • SAMK
    02-01 01:47 PM
    Specifically how long were you in US before you started your CPT and in what capacity and where were you working ?



    more...


    disneyland california castle. Sleeping Beauty Castle
  • Sleeping Beauty Castle



  • shaikhshehzadali
    12-28 09:14 AM
    I can see it in my browser. Good news for NSC as most of the dates moved significantly. Expecting to get news on my I-140 by May 2008 or earlier.

    Which world are u? These dates are there online for more than 2 weeks now.





    disneyland california castle. Disneyland in California
  • Disneyland in California



  • santb1975
    05-15 06:27 PM
    This is a very important Action Item. I was pleased to hear a few IV'ans called when I called the offices of the reps today



    more...


    disneyland california castle. at Disneyland California
  • at Disneyland California



  • saimrathi
    08-10 03:30 PM
    Source??

    And please post in the media thread...





    disneyland california castle. DISNEYLAND CALIFORNIA CASTLE
  • DISNEYLAND CALIFORNIA CASTLE



  • joydiptac
    03-17 02:31 PM
    I had a friend who was in the same situation as you. Being a nice guy, he waited till they got GC. Then divorced.
    Poor fellow then remarried to a Desi girl after being pressurized by parents on a trip to India.
    He soon realized that he had no hope of being able to get her here anytime soon. He tried to get her on a H1. That did not work out I don't know the exact detail how that got rejected(she is also an engineer). He then got really creative he brought her to Canada then worked the week in US and spent the weekend in Canada. After doing this for some time the Canadian Authorities figured it out and cancelled his Canadian work visa. Long story short, now he stays 6 months in US the other 6 in India with his wife. He has applied for GC for her. Unless President Obama does something he will keep living half life for a long time.

    So the point is, if you are decided then waiting might increase your pain in the long run... On the other hand if you are not so sure, then give yourself some time and see if the issues that you may be having sort out. It is sometimes worth going to a marriage counsellor when you weigh in the loss that you both are about to incur, not to mention the mental trauma. All the best buddy.

    B'Informed... B'Entertained...B'Khush
    www.bkhush.com





    disneyland california castle. Sleeping Beauty Castle
  • Sleeping Beauty Castle



  • gcisadawg
    04-07 05:06 PM
    sam_gc,

    Thanks for the response! Fear and hope compete against each other in this dilemma! Seems like the decision rests with the IO whenever she enters next time.

    There is a provision for extending B2 visa. If they dont allow, they wouldnt have it in the first place. I understand getting Immigration benefit is a privilege and not a right! The question is how to balance our needs without overreaching it!

    Rgds,
    gcisadawg





    LostInGCProcess
    01-08 11:23 AM
    I don't think so. I applied for AP on my own - and I got only 2 copies, not three.

    I too applied on my own and I got 3. May be 1 extra copy...that's why, i guess, the first offices gave me one copy right away and took 2 other copies.





    cris
    08-30 09:28 AM
    Immigration gurus, need your advice ASAP

    my current H1B visa expires 03/07 . If I can fill for extension and while petion is pending with USCIS for processing can I travel outside USA ?

    I asked lawyer to apply for extension first week of september . I have I140 approved and he will request 3 years increment .

    my job requires traveling outside USA and I'm wonder if I can travel back and forth until petition is approved .

    I know that after approval I need to get visa stamp .

    Your quick inputs will be highly appreciated

    thank you in advance



    No comments:

    Post a Comment