Sunday, June 26, 2011

disturbed wallpapers

images WALLPAPERS: Disturbed disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed Wallpaper
  • Disturbed Wallpaper



  • Beemar
    10-04 09:04 PM
    Congratulations.

    Even I got approved on saturday. What's wrong in that?

    Enjoy green life now.

    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)





    wallpaper Disturbed Wallpaper disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed Metal Wallpaper
  • Disturbed Metal Wallpaper



  • derekjbj
    09-16 07:39 PM
    Hi All,
    I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
    I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
    How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
    I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?





    disturbed wallpapers. disturbed 1024x768
  • disturbed 1024x768



  • vxg
    03-17 04:52 PM
    Insurance did not pay for mine and my wife however my employer reimbursed me.

    If your primary physician "advises" you to go through the "same" tests then insurance companies will have to pay.





    2011 Disturbed Metal Wallpaper disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed Wallpapers Free
  • Disturbed Wallpapers Free



  • yomaan
    08-21 01:31 PM
    troll alert



    more...


    disturbed wallpapers. DISTURBED Wallpaper
  • DISTURBED Wallpaper



  • gcgonewild
    07-29 02:27 PM
    Spillover from Family to Employment will occur for FY 2010-2011. Not for September.

    Family spillover for 2009-10 is approximately 10500, and is already allocated.

    We wouldn't know this number until DOS publishes Immigration Statistics for 2010.

    My lawyer says there is going to be about 5-10K spillover from Family to employment based. Gurus can you estimate how much dates will move if that happens. I am hoping nothing for EB3 though :(





    disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed IPhone - ITouch
  • Disturbed IPhone - ITouch



  • DSJ
    05-30 12:34 PM
    Fee and Bee, there is some relation
    ==============
    already discussed- admin



    more...


    disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed Wallpaper
  • Disturbed Wallpaper



  • knowDOL
    06-19 03:39 PM
    Senthil,

    Let me correct my post. If your I140 is approved and if your I485 is pending, you can come back to H1B status and get three years extension. One of my friend changed company after 6 months he god EAD and with new company(microsoft) he applied for H1B extension and his extension is approved for three and spouse is on EAD. So, that area is fluid you can jump from EAD to H1 and H1 to EAD. The rule is in AC21 section 104(c). You can google it and you will know.





    2010 disturbed 1024x768 disturbed wallpapers. WALLPAPERS: Disturbed
  • WALLPAPERS: Disturbed



  • gcfriend65
    12-07 03:06 PM
    databases for CSC and NSC are aligned and then notices are sent automatically. Unless that happens one has to wait to get the FP notice.
    bump /\/\



    more...


    disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed - BANDSWALLPAPERS
  • Disturbed - BANDSWALLPAPERS



  • reddy_h
    10-25 12:17 AM
    yes, really I missed that oppurtunity by 7 days. my only question is
    Can she stay here until I94 expires? or for 180 days?

    Thanks

    Her H-4 is invalid once your GC is approved. But she will have some grace period to apply for I-485 if priority dates were still current. But since we do not anticipate the dates to move that fast and if she continues to stay for some more time, she will be out of status and subject to bars. Best option is to file for Follow to Join as soon as possible and may be leave the country for some time. Don't rely on this advice completely but consult a good lawyer as the laws keep changing.





    hair Disturbed Wallpapers Free disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed has sold in excess
  • Disturbed has sold in excess



  • ivar
    06-18 10:59 PM
    Hi,

    I came to US in 2004, my H1 visa was sponsored by cognizant technology solutions. H1 was valid from Nov 04 to Dec 06. later on my I 94 was extended from Dec 06 to July 09 .
    I changed company and joined wipro in Aug 08 and now my I 94 is now valid till July 2010.

    I have never gone back to India for a visit ever since I landed in US (2004)..I now want to go to India for few months and have read that i'll have to get my visa stamped before reentering US...

    My question is if i'll have any problems with visa stamping because I was originally working with cognizant and am now working with wipro?..Am I out of status since my original visa expired in 2006 ?...pls help

    You have maintained legal status proved by our I94 extensions.. also take all your paystubs for visa stamping to show your job contiunity. You will be good.



    more...


    disturbed wallpapers. Talk about this Wallpaper in
  • Talk about this Wallpaper in



  • bindas74
    03-25 10:28 PM
    ok..from what I have been hearing from my multiple friends and company's attorneys, USCIS has been digging deep into most of the 485s..

    Our company guy said, there is some new policy in 485 processing which is causing them to gather lot of other information (I havent seen this policy published anywhere..so thought this guy is bluffing)..but I dont know many ppl have been saying about such RFEs or RFEs which were not raised before are more common now.

    Look at my other thread as an example.

    Hopefully you resolve it fast

    I received one too...just this morning I received emails stating that RFE was sent for me and my wife....mine is a straight forward case
    1) I am with the same employer since I applied for my GC
    2) Still on H1B
    3) No AC21
    4) With a very good company ( medium sized) which never laid off any employees so far
    5) Not a labour substitution

    I am still wondering what it could be...well I guess i will have to wait for a couple of days more to find out.
    But, I am glad that atleast they started looking at my case...this is the first time since August 2007 there is an LUD on my case





    hot DISTURBED Wallpaper disturbed wallpapers. disturbed wallpapers. coil
  • disturbed wallpapers. coil



  • GlobalCitizen
    08-21 03:40 PM
    I have the similar situation, worrying about not getting receipt before expiration date. I called USCIS, the lady told me that as long as I filed before the expiration day, I'm okay to work. If someone else could call USCIS, get different people answer this question, and confirm this, that will be helpful.

    What number Would I call? 1-800-375-5283 is just messages



    more...


    house Disturbed wallpaper, picture disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed Indestructible
  • Disturbed Indestructible



  • Steven-T
    February 23rd, 2004, 07:33 AM
    So close, So close
    Scott, here's goes the B&H 10 rated used 10D and 1Ds again. Why B&H have to sell this at such a premium of $6,030 above that of Adorama's $5,200? Are they supposed to be married couples, or, at least civil union?

    Steven





    tattoo Disturbed IPhone - ITouch disturbed wallpapers. disturbed wallpapers.
  • disturbed wallpapers.



  • shana04
    12-31 01:48 PM
    L1A visa, validity May 2008
    EB 1 category
    I-140 receipt date July 27, 2007 & I-485 receipt date July 27, 2007.
    When and how can I excercise AC 21 portability
    Do I need an EAD for this

    You are good to go after Jan 22 2008 for using AC21 (be on safe side until Jan 23 2008).

    You can apply for EAD by your self and if you need help let me know. I have documentation for this (it is very simple and as other friends suggested, it is in IV website) but still if you need documentation let me know.

    Good Luck and let us know how it went through.

    All the best for you and your family.



    more...


    pictures Disturbed Wallpaper disturbed wallpapers. disturbed Wallpaper
  • disturbed Wallpaper



  • Queen Josephine
    May 25th, 2005, 12:09 AM
    Josh, I'm so blown away by those atomic bomb looking clouds that I never even got to the one with the deer! (Nik had some atomic bombs over a barn last week also). I think you make all the relevent points; the first 2 certainly can benefit from some post processing in Photoshop. Those clouds are really it, but the needed something else to frame it, branches, grasses, something. I noticed that the horizon was treed, so assumed that the shore on which Kenny was standing had some trees, I "framed" the pic as if it were shot with trees framing it. Attached is the result which shows how finding objects to create a "frame" for the picture can make a world of difference. Also, I had to guess at the actual sunset color scheme. Since I wasn't there, I opted for the most dramatic. (hope you don't mind me messing with your pic Kenny, but it lent itself well to the discussion of framing and processing and illustrates better than words what I am getting at).

    Other than higlighting a few things, I kind of like the deer one the way it is. It's almost a "where's Waldo", but that's what I like about it. Nature itself plays the "where's Waldo" game on us.





    dresses disturbed wallpapers. coil disturbed wallpapers. disturbed wallpaper
  • disturbed wallpaper



  • anilsal
    10-10 02:00 PM
    You got your GC.



    more...


    makeup Disturbed - BANDSWALLPAPERS disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed wallpaper, picture
  • Disturbed wallpaper, picture



  • ras
    02-21 04:31 PM
    but not all the details have been asked except for the ability to pay and 2007 tax returns.





    girlfriend disturbed wallpapers. disturbed wallpapers. disturbed wallpapers.
  • disturbed wallpapers.



  • kanta80
    03-03 05:09 PM
    My F1 grace period is almost ending. I filed the change of status application to take H4 status and I have received the receipt for it. It says it takes about 100-150 days for the decision. My employer is going to apply for my H1B on April 1, 2006 and I think I will not have the H4 approval by then. Is it possible to apply for H1B with this pending H4 situation? I am concerned since my F1 grace period will end in a week. Will there be any problem at all?

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Talk about this Wallpaper in disturbed wallpapers. Disturbed Black Face White
  • Disturbed Black Face White



  • onemorecame
    03-18 11:37 AM
    Received a USCIS email notification today, for my pending 485 (EB3), priority date not current. Waiting for the RFE details, the RFE was only for the primary applicant not for the dependents.

    Please update your profile





    rockstart
    10-23 01:59 PM
    No point worrying over past. Go ahed and file a AR11 ASAP to make sure from now on USCIS has your updated address. In case in future this becomes an issue then contact a lawyer and try to resolve it.

    But moving forward all non immigrants as well as GC holders should make sure they do not miss this important obligation to inform USCIS within 10 days of move. It is easy process and saves lots of trouble later on.





    ekkatip
    10-13 01:43 PM
    My case is also similar.

    Applied labor in 2002 under Eb3 category
    I-140 approved in 2006.


    Applied labor in 2007 under EB2 category( same Company)
    Applied I-140 Eb2 and requested to port EB3 Priority date.
    I-140 got approved but did not port EB3 priority date.

    Applied I-485 in 2007 using eb3 labor and I-140.


    As of now I have two approved I-140 Eb3 PD 2002 and EB2 PD 2007.
    My attroney sent SR last month to port priority date on EB2 I-140.
    I see LUD on I-140 and I-485 ( LUD on oct 9th 2009) .
    Still waiting for response.
    I don't know how long USCIS will take to port PD.

    Ekkati



    No comments:

    Post a Comment