Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures

images FZ – Dodge Charger R/T 1969 Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
  • 1969 Dodge Charger R/T



  • desi3933
    03-03 12:42 PM
    LC approved in 2006, can I still apply for I-140?

    No.





    wallpaper 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Pro-Touring Dodge Charger
  • 1969 Pro-Touring Dodge Charger



  • cbpds
    08-03 06:27 PM
    you missed on one fav diet control idea ---drinking Green tea :)





    Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger
  • 1969 Dodge Charger



  • tnite
    07-26 09:27 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife’s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife’s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!


    I think your lawyer is too optimistic about EB3 March 2005 being current in the immediate future.Maybe he's right .I dont know
    But looking at the possible choice you have mentioned :

    1.This is the best option . ie you apply for I485 right now and add you wife when she's in the US later when the date is current.The reason being that for USCIS to approve your GC the date should be current and if its current then you're eligible to apply for your wife's I485.Its a loop. For one thing(GC Approval) to happen the other thing(Date being current) has to happen.

    2.The 2nd choice is same as the 1st one. Many here are prediciting that there will be severe retrogression in the Oct bulletin and no one with a right state of mind can even guess the dates at this point of time.

    3.Why do you think it would be a grave mistake in life? If you think u'r taking a big risk then make your wife's status independent of your's by applying for H1b or F1 which is option 4. You should talk to a lawyer about the intent issues on F1 visa. I am not aware of that. I know that if one's one F1 or any other non-dual intent visa they shouldnt(risky and chances are higher for denial) apply for any immigrant visa within 90 days of their arrival or in your wife's case change of status.Search for more info on the web.

    But my choice would be the first one. It's not risky for the reasons I had mentioned.
    my 2 cents





    2011 1969 Pro-Touring Dodge Charger Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. Dodge Charger 1969 R_t Mopar
  • Dodge Charger 1969 R_t Mopar



  • gg_ny
    08-30 11:54 AM
    qualified_trash is correct: call your lawyer and discuss with him or her.

    The point to note is this: When you apply for extension, you send your current i-94 copy. After sending the application in, when you travel, you get new i-94 and a new stamp in your passport. After you come back, you get your extension approved. Say you go to get your visa stamped based on your extension approval: if the consular is an astute observer, the fact that you travelled while your petition is pending will become obvious, which may lead to problems. USCIS assumes that you would not be travelling but doesn't USUALLY pause to check it with you. That is the job for the consulars who give you the stamp or those at the port of entry. Most probably, you might be asked to give copies of all the past i-94. In the case of ASHISMAITY it would be interesting to know whether that person got the stamp updated. Of course, the answer is going to add to your confusion unless you ask your lawyer.



    more...


    Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T,
  • a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T,



  • desi3933
    02-11 10:34 AM
    Sanju is correct.

    Look at his posts. He is making up stuff.

    hi everyone..i try to long story short.i came here 2001 with b1 then i stay since date.. 2004 my employer apply for gc. so far i got my i 140 approved notice about about 1 year ago..
    but law we have to wait.they my lawyer said we have wait mayby long time.. my case date is april 2006 ..
    Q1-do i have rigth to work here now?
    Q2-do i have to wait realy long time?
    Q3- can i do anything for waiting time shorter?

    MY lawyer is good man but i can even talk to him when i need

    ...

    i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
    My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?





    Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger
  • 1969 Dodge Charger



  • SAP
    02-06 09:47 PM
    i would say give some peace of mind to your employer first you flirt with him that you will go to labor department. he will pay you and give you want u want with a smile. try it

    sap



    more...


    Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 dodge charger pictures
  • 1969 dodge charger pictures



  • eb2_mumbai
    10-20 09:35 PM
    First of all I am not going to judge you by your actions because I do not know the full story of why you did it.

    Now coming back to your question. There are few things you need to do.
    1) Talk to a reputed immigration attorney. Take consulting time and tell them the whole story honestly they are the best people to guide you

    2) As far as I can tell you out of status triggers a bar of 10 years on immigration to US. Perhaps if your wife can least get out of country and come back (re-enter) into the country on a valid visa then after admission perhaps you can take advantage of 245 (k) clause that counts OOS from last lawful admission for GC processin, but there is a chance that she might be denied entry if CBP officer can see her OOS in the system for some reason.


    My advice is what ever you do make sure you consult an attorney and not some friend or some one from a forum. You have already made situation difficult do not make it any worse.





    2010 1969 Dodge Charger Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. FZ – Dodge Charger R/T 1969
  • FZ – Dodge Charger R/T 1969



  • rjgleason
    January 5th, 2005, 02:08 PM
    Just some saturation on the reds...but that's how it looks in real life
    Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.

    OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????



    more...


    Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. Dodge Charger 1969 - Custom
  • Dodge Charger 1969 - Custom



  • k_sing
    09-18 03:26 PM
    I had a question which my accountant cannot possibly answer.

    I have had my stock trading account with Scottrade (an online broker) for last 5 years. They send me a 1099 form every fiscal year for tax filings.

    I have now come across a proprietary stock trading firm which offers me significant advantages if I do my stock trading through them. There however is a difference and I am not sure if I can indeed trade with them due to my H1B status.

    They are a privately owned LLC ( trust) and if I open a trading account with them, then I am accepted as a 'member' of the trading firm and at the end of the fiscal year, they would provide me a K1 tax form which would reflet my share of profits from my stock trades.

    Is this something I can do while on H1B ? Can I be a member of their LLC / TRUST and get a K1 tax form against profit from ny stock trades?

    From this specific unique situtaion arises another generic question out of curiousity.
    Can a person who is on H1B visa engage in an internet business (and receive income from it) from home ? I do know a couple of people who used to do that.

    Thanks in advance for your answer.





    hair Dodge Charger 1969 R_t Mopar Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger
  • 1969 Dodge Charger



  • gparr
    July 15th, 2004, 12:06 PM
    Outstanding! Nice capture.
    Gary



    more...


    Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger (production
  • 1969 Dodge Charger (production



  • satyakb
    03-19 09:53 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
    We are very happy with the news..

    There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
    We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
    (if mother stays in India for couple of more months)

    can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?

    All your advices are always appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Satya.

    Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.





    hot a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. #39;s Dodge Charger
  • #39;s Dodge Charger



  • RandyK
    01-03 04:12 PM
    I am waiting to sign up for the monthly.

    I don't think it is a good idea to restrict members by the amount they contribute. As we already know we only have around 200 members that actually contribute financially out of the 7K membership.

    We are a grassroots organization we need all the foot solders we can get (remember how effective it was in December, when we mobilized together). Restricting users would turn members away and when we loose them, we loose them for good. There will not be any references from those who leave.

    Remember Howard Dean's fund raising campaign mostly they collected $10 and $20 not just big amounts for his presidential campaign. We must take what we can and encourage members to participate. When members see what we do they will volunteer.

    A first time visitor to our website is not going to trust us to give money with out knowing what we are all about. When we restrict them they will never know what we are doing.

    Just think about it. Would you do it?



    more...


    house 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona
  • 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona



  • PBECVictim
    03-13 10:35 AM
    Champu,

    Congratulations! Did you get second Fingerprint Notice? When did you for Finger print latest? Can you please let us know.

    Thanks.

    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)





    tattoo 1969 Dodge Charger Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. black 1969 Dodge Charger
  • black 1969 Dodge Charger



  • EB3_SEP04
    09-05 08:13 PM
    Congratulation to all EB2 who are getting their approvals. Have a wonderful post-GC life :)

    When will, we EB3s (India), see some light at the end of the tunnel.

    Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:

    I personally love and am proficient in Hindi but I don't think we should make this site look like a Desi forum. Even if your post about India, a lot south/east indian people don't speak/understand hindi.



    more...


    pictures 1969 dodge charger pictures Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi
  • 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi



  • chava_100
    08-04 12:10 PM
    Did you recieve old SS# on new card ? or entirely new SS# ?





    dresses #39;s Dodge Charger Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. Keith Whitebull
  • Keith Whitebull



  • ash0210
    11-21 07:06 PM
    gc_in_30_yrs, I will file new Labor in PERM with this new job Responsibilites..! :D

    I am sure ash0210 will get a job in USCIS to write rules for issuing GCs.
    Just kidding. I like your analogy.



    more...


    makeup Dodge Charger 1969 - Custom Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
  • 1969 Dodge Charger R/T



  • sunshine7672
    03-06 02:41 PM
    Does anyone know when these fees might become effective? Is it 120 days after February 1st or is it at the start of FY2008 (October 2007)?





    girlfriend black 1969 Dodge Charger Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger Hid
  • 1969 Dodge Charger Hid



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 02:26 AM
    I agree that it is trendy, but sometimes it is fun to mess around with trends, learn them, then edit them in your own way.

    I don't follow much tutorials. Pretty much everything I use in my images are self done. I probably end up doing it the hard way, but oh well.





    hairstyles 1969 Dodge Charger (production Dodge Charger 1969 Pictures. 1969 Dodge Charger Rt,
  • 1969 Dodge Charger Rt,



  • shaikhshehzadali
    12-28 09:14 AM
    I can see it in my browser. Good news for NSC as most of the dates moved significantly. Expecting to get news on my I-140 by May 2008 or earlier.

    Which world are u? These dates are there online for more than 2 weeks now.





    venkatanathen@yahoo.com
    12-08 03:51 PM
    Hi,

    I filed my I-140 and 485 concurrently using substitue labor by June'07. Still my I-140 is pending. Recently again I filed my Labor with the same company(No change in the compary ). it got approved last week. I am going to apply for new I-140. Can I port the previous PD?

    Thanks
    VK





    ttdam
    10-02 04:08 PM
    Hi gchopeful

    Sorry to hear about denial
    Was your case @ NSC/TSC ? EB2 or EB3 ?

    Mine is A2P RFE as well from TSC !

    Thank you



    No comments:

    Post a Comment