Friday, June 10, 2011

dodgers logo vector

images Brooklyn Dodgers Logo Font dodgers logo vector. los angeles dodgers logo
  • los angeles dodgers logo



  • ndbhatt
    06-06 02:40 PM
    This report has been removed from that site.. :)

    http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/2359471/





    wallpaper los angeles dodgers logo dodgers logo vector. Free Logo Vector Graphics
  • Free Logo Vector Graphics



  • sumithooda
    01-12 11:58 AM
    gcdreamer05:
    Is there something we can do to avoid this PIMS delay.......

    Yes, You should be able to find out a contact number and call them in advance with you appointment details handy and ask if your details in PIMS are uptodate with your current H1 extensions and stuff. This call would be free in india, but if you have appointment in CANADA, they do charge some money for that call to CANADA.


    Kiran K02
    Masterji, I will not be able to come on AP as my Passport is in Application Package.

    If they dont have your details inPIMS they would send your passport back by post and would askk you come after particular time when they have details and so on. So once you have your passport you can always fly with AP. This is the sole reason why people say to carry AP as back-up.

    Thanks





    dodgers logo vector. Vector Download » Duck Dodgers
  • Vector Download » Duck Dodgers



  • psaxena
    05-19 11:58 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^





    2011 Free Logo Vector Graphics dodgers logo vector. La Dodgers Logo Red.
  • La Dodgers Logo Red.



  • number30
    04-10 10:40 AM
    First of all, thanks very much Prashanthi Reddy for answering questions. Could you help me out with this.

    I have I-140 approved with more than 180 days with I-485 pending.
    I still have valid H1.
    Can someone be with their sponsoring employer on H1 and start business on EAD part time.

    Once you start working for any employment othen the H1 sponsored company you will loose your H1 status.



    more...


    dodgers logo vector. Software collection logo was a
  • Software collection logo was a



  • freedom1
    02-28 11:38 AM
    CSPAN does not have it on their schedule yet.

    It was/is broadcast on: http://www.capitolhearings.org/index.htm

    Hearing room Hart 216.

    Freedom1





    dodgers logo vector. Search for LA DODGERS LEATHERMAN JACKET » Free Logo Vector Graphics download
  • Search for LA DODGERS LEATHERMAN JACKET » Free Logo Vector Graphics download



  • thomachan72
    11-06 05:02 PM
    #1 - If a suitable USC, LPR responds your PERM advert then you can not move forward with PERM labor processing. When the job market is good, number of people responding to the advert will low, so it increases the chances for you.

    #2 & 3 - You can have N number of employers file the PERM labor for you, it is a future job - you do not have to join them unti the green card is approved.

    #4 - As long is your labor is pendingfor more than 365 days, you can extend your H1B by 1 year until it is approved or declined.

    #5 - First, only your employer can file a 140 petition on behalf of you. Second, You can not use employer X's labor to file 140 with employer Y. Third, Once your 140 is approved, the PD is yours keep and port as long as it not revoked or withdrawn before you opt for porting.

    In your case since H1b ends sept 2011, you have to apply perm atleast by august 2010.



    more...


    dodgers logo vector. sized Blackla dodgers logo
  • sized Blackla dodgers logo



  • meghanap2000
    09-09 03:34 PM
    This is the always problem with USCIS in porting PD. In my case they have put PD as 485 application received date. The only solution to this is ..Keep your attorney in the loop and ask them to send letters repeatedly and call the customer service center repeatedly..
    There is no other way you can correct the PD. In my case I had an interview with officer and we gave both i-140 documents and told officer PD was printed wrong on interview letter. Officer said she will look into it and we dont know whether she corrected it or not.





    2010 Vector Download » Duck Dodgers dodgers logo vector. Brooklyn Dodgers Logo Font
  • Brooklyn Dodgers Logo Font



  • Bytes4Lunch
    04-09 03:16 PM
    My H1B visa stamping application finally got approved after 2 months at the Mumbai consulate. But I travelled back on the AP a month back as my employer started getting impatient.
    I have received an email from them asking to submit the passport for stamping as the administrative processing on the application is completed.
    I am planning to write back to them that I no longer need a visa stamp for travel as I travelled back on the AP. Would this be a bad idea ?
    Has anyone withdrawn their H1B visa stamping application before ?
    Appreciate any information on this.



    more...


    dodgers logo vector. brooklyn dodgers dem Logo
  • brooklyn dodgers dem Logo



  • gotgc?
    11-19 01:07 PM
    H1 renewal i can understand but you need not apply for h4 renewal if your wife is working on EAD. Because if she wants to come back on h4, she always can and does not need h4 to be renewed now.

    did you check with your attorney, if she absolutely has to do h4 renewal.

    I understand that H4 Renewal is not really required; but if something happens to our AOS, then I will be on H1 and she willl be out of status and has to go out of country and come back on H4. Its always good to maintain both of our NIV status and also it helps to get 3 year DL renewal etc...





    hair La Dodgers Logo Red. dodgers logo vector. Search for LA DODGERS LEATHERMAN JACKET » Free Logo Vector Graphics download
  • Search for LA DODGERS LEATHERMAN JACKET » Free Logo Vector Graphics download



  • raysaikat
    02-16 09:32 AM
    All

    I believe there are many physicians who are facing this question regarding H1b visa status. I hope this thread will help many resident physicians.

    I am in final year of residency, on H1b visa (cap-exempt). I am looking for jobs and most of the H1b sponsoring employers are being subjected to cap (apparently due to stricter USCIS rules). If I fall in "under cap" category I will be able to start from Oct 1 2011. This creates problem for most resident physicians as they finish training at the end of June (as this is when their H1b expires).
    So my questions is (with possible solutions that I have gathered so far, please advise me if these are true)...

    Q. 1 What will I do from the end of my residency (i.e. July) till I start next job (i.e. Oct)?
    OPTION 1: Request current residency program to extend your residency status by giving you full/part time Chief-resident/research fellow or similar type of status. but using this way means your training license will have to be extended as well.
    Does that mean a new H1b application will need to be filed (which may be quite expensive for 3 months of stay, considering attorney fee, premium processing fee etc)?
    Yes.

    OPTION 2: Ask your future employer (cap subject) to show your starting date few days before your current H1b expiration date. This way your future employment will NOT fall in the cap-category. I gathered it from somewhere on this website though I doubt it will work.
    Source- http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/attachments/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/382d1292767900-portability-of-cap-exempt-h1b-to-cap-subjected-h1b-uscis-memo-on-cap-exempt-to-cap-subject-2.pdf

    This is not true. A cap-subject employer will always need an H1-B that is counted against the cap before you can start working for them.

    OPTION 3: If you already have multiple entry visitors visa (B2) you may change visa status to B2. So when your H1b expires B2 kicks in. That way you can legally stay in the US (and sit for ABIM board exam). Havnt found any document to support if it is allowed and how easy this switch is. Heard from "friend of friend".

    There is no automatic "switch". Your status inside US is determined by I-94 form. You would need to request USCIS for change of status to B2 VISA. You do not need a B2 VISA stamp on your passport for the change of status provided USCIS grants it.

    OPTION 4: Go back to your home country for 3 months and come back before starting job. question is if this will cause any problem in coming back or any other legal issue.
    This is the preferable option.

    OPTION 5: If you have applied for ABIM board you may be allowed to stay till your board (mid-August). Though I have heard its true only for J1 holders. If it does work for H1 holders how does this process work?

    Thanks a lot in advance.
    ;)
    [QUOTE=sa.node;2357341]

    I do not know what is ABIM, but you cannot legally stay in US past the date on your latest I-94 form.



    more...


    dodgers logo vector. Dodgers+logo+font
  • Dodgers+logo+font



  • msp1976
    02-06 04:19 PM
    My H1B and my wife's H4 visa were recently renewed for 3 additonal years. We also got new visas stamped in our passport valid for 3 years based on these H1B & H4 renewals.

    Now I am planning to change jobs and will be applying for H1B transfer. My questions are:
    - do I need to submit an application for transfer (new I797) for my wife's H4 visa
    - can my wife travel out of US and then back into US on her current H4 visa while my H1B transfer application is being processed by INS.


    Thank you


    I have a friend...He had H1 stamped on his passpost when he was with company A..He changed job went to company B...He went to India...Got married..Got his wife's H4.. He did not go to restamping for his own visa stamp..They came back to US....This is firsthand I know....His own H1 stamp is still company A stamp...He could reenter the country...His wife entered too....He is working for company B... This is one experience.......


    If anyone has experience of entry being denied in this situation please post...I would want to know.....


    The USCIS information systems are very antiquated...I donot think the right hand knows what the left hand is doing...In the end all I can say is it is your own risk...Your wife may be able to use the last H4 and get away with it.....





    hot Software collection logo was a dodgers logo vector. Dodgers+logo+black+and+
  • Dodgers+logo+black+and+



  • Antonio Trivelin
    September 1st, 2006, 03:16 PM
    Just for fun :)

    http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1209/engenhohdr800shpassin2copytx8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

    http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5198/engenho2hdrshp800copyfp3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)


    :p

    Comments are always wellcome

    Antonio



    more...


    house Brooklyn+dodgers+logo+font dodgers logo vector. Author: Free vector
  • Author: Free vector



  • rb_248
    09-05 03:33 PM
    Congratulations!

    Thanks. But, I am still not sure if I can start celebrating.





    tattoo Search for LA DODGERS LEATHERMAN JACKET » Free Logo Vector Graphics download dodgers logo vector. los angeles dodgers logo
  • los angeles dodgers logo



  • cybergold
    04-28 03:26 PM
    http://www.freewebz.com/cybergold/cybergold2.jpg

    There is my Robot, can you change the link Pom?



    more...


    pictures sized Blackla dodgers logo dodgers logo vector. Arctic Cat Logo Vector.
  • Arctic Cat Logo Vector.



  • gtg506p
    03-09 11:25 AM
    Great. Can you give more details like:
    1. What was your complaint basis?
    2. Did you do DOL or lawsuit?
    3. How long it took?
    4. Did you get trouble from the desi emplyer?
    Thanks





    dresses Dodgers+logo+black+and+ dodgers logo vector. La+dodgers+logo+in+black
  • La+dodgers+logo+in+black



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 01:15 PM
    Yep, I did...
    Any of you in EB -2 with PD before Jun 2006 and have a soft LUD on AP?



    more...


    makeup brooklyn dodgers dem Logo dodgers logo vector. Brooklyn+dodgers+logo+font
  • Brooklyn+dodgers+logo+font



  • Becks
    11-09 08:45 PM
    Can anybody clarify what will happen to pending 485 when 140 is denied and appealed?





    girlfriend los angeles dodgers logo dodgers logo vector. Rolls Royce Logo Vector.
  • Rolls Royce Logo Vector.



  • aadimanav
    06-14 12:30 AM
    Like everyone here, my PD is also current. My H1b is expiring in the last-week of Nov this year (2007). If I file for 485/EAD etc. in early July. Do I need to extend my H1b? How long does it take to get the EAD? What if, if I do not receive the EAD before Nov ?





    hairstyles Dodgers+logo+font dodgers logo vector. Mini Cooper Logo Vector
  • Mini Cooper Logo Vector



  • indianabacklog
    01-28 01:58 PM
    I am sorry to hear you are still wading through the labor cert stuff. Mike Delph has little or no knowledge of how the immigration system works. My family and I found this out over six years ago when he worked for Dan Burton.

    Wishing you all the best.





    hourglass
    02-15 10:01 PM
    Hi,

    I am working on 8th year H1 visa (with approval notice) valid thru september 2009

    Theres a expired visa stamped on my passport, which was march 2005. Do you think for my scenerio it is safe to visit Canada for stamping? And what documents did they ask you in your case, appreciate your help.


    I went to Ottawa, Canada in January for visa stamping. I got Visa done.
    On that day, I had seen most of the people attended for stamping are indians. Everyone was given visa.

    Stamping is pretty easy at Ottawa. They dont ask you much questions. If one has all the required documents for visa stamping, its very easy to get stamping at ottawa.

    Good Luck for your stamping.





    fide_champ
    04-09 09:09 AM
    Thanks Fide Champ.

    Both the employer and the Attorney are tight lipped on my first I-140. Is there a way to take help of some other Attorney and ask them to get the details regarding my first I-140?

    If you have the receipt number for the I140, you can check the status. But your employer actually hold all the rights for I140 and they can chose to not provide any information to you about 140.
    If you are willing to spend some money I would suggest Sheela murthy if your case is complicated.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment