Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dove tattoos

dove tattoos. dove tattoos
  • dove tattoos



  • desi3933
    03-05 12:24 PM
    There is a sudden change of plan. My company wants me in US for two months - March 15 - May 15. Then i have to go back to India till Dec 09 and come back to join work from Jan 2010. My questions -

    1. Will i be facing any questions at the immigration (point of entry) when i come back on Jan 2010?
    2. Any other situation or scenario that i should be aware of?
    3. If i receive pay check for just two months in 09, will there be a problem when i file taxes for 2009?
    4. How long can i stay outside US on a H1b visa?

    Thanks a lot.

    The key question is - what you will be doing in India during the period you are out of US? Will you be working in Indian subsidiary of your employer?





    dove tattoos. Print Celtic Dove Tattoos
  • Print Celtic Dove Tattoos



  • anandrajesh
    01-05 12:40 PM
    We are now at 8000 members exactly, as of 1:00 EST January 5th.

    & When checked at 1:30 the number is 8034. 34 members in 30 minutes??? sure all your postings in other websites working. AT this pace we should reach 10000 soon.





    dove tattoos. Print Unique Dove Tattoos
  • Print Unique Dove Tattoos



  • wizpal
    02-26 09:58 AM
    Forgot to mention that instate tution waiver is NOT available in some, albeit very few, states. Most of the states would allow it. Please check in advance.





    dove tattoos. Dove Tattoos Designs Body-Art
  • Dove Tattoos Designs Body-Art



  • bbct
    01-22 04:29 PM
    Yes, ICICI bank do not allow more than 4 part pre-payments in a year. I am not sure if it is a calendar year. You can ask ICICI for the part pre-payment terms. When I inquired, they sent me a PDF file.

    I had this issue because I wanted to pay-off my loan to avoid the increasing interest rate. Mine was floating. The officer who sold me the loan gave some misguiding concept "interest rate will go down when the economy is booming". But the reverse happened after I took the loan. I had a floating rate of 7% in Sept 2004. But within a year and half it almost crossed 12.5%.

    I will try to find the email that ICICI sent regarding the part pre-payments terms.



    more...


    dove tattoos. dove tattoos
  • dove tattoos



  • shentefac
    08-05 07:56 AM
    Thanks for your hard work, hope more and more people come here to sharing their valuable business experience. Let improve business skills together. Thanks your suggestion. Just for my need. I've been listening to this album a bunch recently. Really great. I'll assume this is directed to me since it's right under my post. stainless steel pipe (http://www.steelpipes-china.com/)





    dove tattoos. tattoos on ribs ideas. rib
  • tattoos on ribs ideas. rib



  • veni001
    06-17 03:45 PM
    As far as i know H1-B is not a requirement, but having it provide you fall back option. If you have not used AC21 and your old I-140 gets canceled( for any reason) before new I-140 approval, you will land in trouble.

    The employer has to prove that there is a EB-2( Master's/Bachelor +5 yrs) job available and he can not find a qualified US Citizen/Permanent Resident for that job to get new PERM approval. DOL checks PERM job requirements against their database, and most of the time software jobs with Job descriptions of Master's or Bachelor +5 yrs required gets audited by DOL so we can not really predict how long does it take to get PERM approval.

    After PERM a second audit on job requirement comes from the USCIS at I-140, once these two hurdles passed you need to send a ltr to USCIS to port I-485 category and date.

    Based on the posts on this forum, if no audits, PERM is getting approved in about 8 months and I-140 in about 6 months and two to four months for USCIS to port.



    Thanks Veni001, I had similar question on premium processing for 1-140, which I believe has been stopped by USCIS since last couple of years.
    Also, bnaredla1382 mentioned that he/she has H-1B and is currently working on H1-B, is that a requirement? I do not have H1-B any longer and have been working on EAD since.

    Thanks...



    more...


    dove tattoos. Dove Tattoos on body back
  • Dove Tattoos on body back



  • Sakthisagar
    05-19 11:20 AM
    Who has told you that he is on H1B. He could be on L1B also. Anyone can qualify under L1B.



    TO NID

    I think it's best to get an evaluation from wes.org and then go to the university to know how many credits you can get through this evaluation.

    TO SUVA

    No body told me it's common sense dude.. look at his profile EB3 India.. Jun 03 waiting for I-485, best person is NID who can answer. I dont expect a clarification from you SUVA. becaue you are also ignrant about whether he is L1 or H1B??? right





    dove tattoos. unique two dove tattoos ?
  • unique two dove tattoos ?



  • brij523
    02-21 05:06 PM
    Sorry for the confusion.



    more...


    dove tattoos. nice dove tattoos on wrist
  • nice dove tattoos on wrist



  • hersheygaile
    09-09 08:26 PM
    did u received anything from USCIS already?what is your case?





    dove tattoos. Print Dove Tattoos On Chest
  • Print Dove Tattoos On Chest



  • jamesbond007
    11-01 08:56 AM
    I am concerned because I am going for my visa stamping in March and the last thing I want is to be out of status! When I mentioned this to my boss his answer was -- We will give you a letter stating that you are working reduced number of hours, and we cannot afford the salary promised on I-129.


    Keep in mind that his letter stating reduced hours will be of no good. That actually amounts to fraud on the company's part. Do not get into that doodle.

    I think the best thing to do is to get a new LCA approved, and amend your H1. If your new salary is still more than the government published rate for that type of job in your region, a new LCA and amended H1 may not be necessary.
    I will search for similar cases and post here if I find something.
    Good luck.



    more...


    dove tattoos. Print Meaning Of Dove Tattoos
  • Print Meaning Of Dove Tattoos



  • ragz4u
    04-12 09:54 AM
    Why not use people who already agreed to volunteer before by looking at their profiles?

    Unfortunately we need folks who are active on the forums (and hence must have read this thread).

    Also, we did not really clarify what a volunteer does (when someone registers), so to ensure that only folks who are really interested reply.

    Hope this helps





    dove tattoos. Print Dove Tattoos On Chest
  • Print Dove Tattoos On Chest



  • sheela
    08-23 10:50 AM
    Here's a killer.

    - Applied for EAD and AP renewal for self, spouse and child (total 5 apps) with a RD of July 22 and ND of July 23, 2008.
    - When I would check the case status online for my renewal apps, I kept getting a message "Case Retreival falied. Receipt # DOES NOT EXIST" :eek::eek::eek:
    - GC approved on Aug 9
    - Lawyer gets a copy of my Approval Notice for I-485 on August 20 and sends a copy to me by overnight mail ALONG with the renewal AP which was approved on August 18 - a good nine days after GC approval:confused::confused::confused:
    - No idea where my EAD apps are!!! not that it matters

    GAWD - Some serious system fixes need to be done at USCIS......

    Congrats!!!
    I am happy for you. This wait and hope when the dates are current is very taxing. may lady luck smile on me too



    more...


    dove tattoos. Print Dove Tattoos Girl
  • Print Dove Tattoos Girl



  • garamchai2go
    06-26 02:12 PM
    I recently applied for EAD renewal and after three weeks of that I saw LUD changed on my 485 apllication for consequetive two days. Any Idea why ?

    By the way my case is ACT 21 ( 485 filed on 2007 july) and my priority day is not even close to be current.

    Any suggestions will be appreciated ?

    Thanks

    Did you happen to do address change(AR-11)??





    dove tattoos. Return from Dove Tattoos
  • Return from Dove Tattoos



  • crazymish
    03-05 02:15 PM
    Hi People,

    I have been hearing a few things on the renewal and I cant seem to get a concrete picture here. Would appreciate a look here.

    I am applying for an advance parole renewal for my wife, me and her, we did not apply for the GC at the same time, I applied during the hullabaloo July 2007 times under the old fee structure and she was applied later on in the following year 2008 under the new fee structure of $1010 as a derivative under my application. Her I-797 receipt notice indicates that a fee of $1010 was paid out. My I-797 indicates $300 odd as separate fees.

    Given the above, is she exempt from paying the $305/$340 for the Advance Parole/EAD. A USCIS agent that I talked to says that anything after July 30th 2007 is exempt but she could well be reading from a piece of paper without actual knowledge of the intricacies. A paralegal at my lawyer's office said that she needs to pay, but somehow I am not convinced.

    Would appreciate a little insight here.

    Thx,
    M



    more...


    dove tattoos. Print Celtic Dove Tattoos
  • Print Celtic Dove Tattoos



  • Dhundhun
    06-24 10:02 PM
    at the POE i was being given I-94 validity till Nov 2008 but i have visa till 2009, when i asked the immigration officer at POE he told me my passport was expiring in 6 months and told me to get a new passport and come back, when i went back to airport they gave me one I102 form to fill, Iam on H4 visa and i havent used my EAD yet.
    My question is
    1. if i send the I102 form how long will it take to get new I 94 card.

    2. i need to renew my EAD which i never used before will it cause any problem. do i need to submit my copy of I94 card for renewel of EAD.

    3. Other option is going out of country and coming back but after entering into USA with H4 visa i applied my SSn and i got it and till now i did not use my EAD and i did not apply for AP as its not required., so if i go out of country and come back what will be my status as i applied SSN

    Answers:
    1. It takes 2-3 months to get I-94 card after I-102 application.
    2. I-94 is not relevent for EAD. EAD renewal is based on photocopy of I485 receipt, photocopy of previous EAD and original letter which came with EAD. Also need the know the day, previous EAD was applied.
    3. When we go neighbouring countries (e.g. Canada/Mexico) and want to use AVR, we need to keep I94. At the time of AVR, exit/entry record is updated. When we go to other countries, we need to surrender I-94 to airlines for exit record to be properly updated. So I am not sure, how you want to go out and get another i-94.





    dove tattoos. white dove tattoos. Dove Tattoos and Love; Dove Tattoos and Love
  • white dove tattoos. Dove Tattoos and Love; Dove Tattoos and Love



  • GCwaitforever
    04-12 12:31 AM
    Why not use people who already agreed to volunteer before by looking at their profiles?



    more...


    dove tattoos. white dove tattoos. Prayer Hands Dove Tattoos 1
  • white dove tattoos. Prayer Hands Dove Tattoos 1



  • me_myself
    12-19 05:08 PM
    I found this while searching. That matches my scenario exactly - Please let me know if what the users have posted is accurate. i.e., i can be in india (without payroll) till my h1 validity - this would not have my h1 revoked.

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4234032861&m=5481010971

    Thanks.





    dove tattoos. christian dove tattoos
  • christian dove tattoos



  • Canadian_Dream
    08-24 04:36 PM
    Name: Canadian_Dream
    City/Area:

    Question:
    What is the relation between a 3 year H1B Approval granted on an approved I-140 and the underlying I-140 petition ? Specifically, what happens if an employee leaves the company, are the remaining years (out of 3 granted originally) still valid ? What happens if the original employer revokes/cancels the underlying peition on which the extension was originally granted ? Is the H1B petition based on a an approved I-140 linked to that I-140 in anyway once it (H1B petition) is approved ? Please indicate any laws or precedents that can clarify the implications of the above scenarios.

    Thanks,
    Canadian_Dream





    dove tattoos. Sexy Dove Tattoos Below his
  • Sexy Dove Tattoos Below his



  • diptam
    07-01 03:21 PM
    The expenses are definitely required - i probably did more renewals and visas than you but that was borne by my H sponsor employers in all cases. Why did you pay on your own ?? Generally peoples who gets paid in Bill rate and make very good money they pay on their own and they don't care 20-25K given the enormous money that they made in 6+ years of H clock.

    Regarding GC - my employer paid LC fees, 140 fees and i picked up the fees for 485/EAD/AP because i wanted control on the AOS. I dont want RFE letters to go my employer or their pet lawyer when i've ported off to somewhere else.

    Push your employer - why they are called sponsors in H1 based immigration system ?

    20K = Using an attorney for H1B Visa, 4 H4, Renewal of H1B Visa + 4 H4, Sponsorship Company got bought and change name = Re-Issuing H1B Visa, PERM Process....

    But still.... people ask why illegals just don't come here legally?????? :mad:





    GreenCard4US
    08-21 10:53 PM
    The RFE is not unusual, they are sending RFE's on all pending I-485 applications in an attempt to pre-process the applications and have them ready before the priority date becomes available.

    Even though the beneficiary does not have to be working for the GC sponsoring company and the offer of employment can be a future offer, i always advice my clients to work for the sponsoring employer, if possible, otherwise the USCIS might raise the issue of the validity of the job offer, they have done this in the past. I also always advice clients to do AC-21 whenever they can, rather than depend on future employment.

    It is difficult to predict what the Officers decision will be and what factors he will look at, and your attorney is not wrong in his response, however if you were my client i would advice you to use AC-21. The USCIS has not indicated that AC-21 has to be invoked as soon as you join the new employer, no deadline for invoking AC-21. However, you should have a GC sponsor at all times to keep your GC alive. In your case, company A was your sponsor until the time that company C has agreed to be your sponsor and invoke AC-21.

    It is also good to invoke AC-21 because at the time of filing for citizenship they will see if you worked for your sponsoring employer for at least 6 months after getting the GC and if you did not, they will ask why dint you.

    Further Questions:

    Can I invoke AC21 now when an RFE is pending? Also, since I had already joined company C when I applied for 485, can I still invoke AC21. Do I reply to the RFE first and then invoke AC 21 or as part of RFE can I invoke AC21? Thanks again.


    The dates in the first couple of sentences are all messed up ( came to US through Company A in June 2007 and was with them until Dec 2006...........I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until April of 2007. )
    It would help to answer if you can correct the dates.





    pa_arora
    03-11 12:27 PM
    I am sorry if this is a re-post.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/06/AR2009030601926.html


    ----
    They're Taking Their Brains and Going Home

    By Vivek Wadhwa
    Sunday, March 8, 2009; Page B02


    Seven years ago, Sandeep Nijsure left his home in Mumbai to study computer science at the University of North Texas. Master's degree in hand, he went to work for Microsoft. He valued his education and enjoyed the job, but he worried about his aging parents. He missed watching cricket, celebrating Hindu festivals and following the twists of Indian politics. His wife was homesick, too, and her visa didn't allow her to work.

    Not long ago, Sandeep would have faced a tough choice: either go home and give up opportunities for wealth and U.S. citizenship, or stay and bide his time until his application for a green card goes through. But last year, Sandeep returned to India and landed a software development position with Amazon.com in Hyderabad. He and his wife live a few blocks from their families in a spacious, air-conditioned house. No longer at the mercy of the American employer sponsoring his visa, Sandeep can more easily determine the course of his career. "We are very happy with our move," he told me in an e-mail.

    The United States has always been the country to which the world's best and brightest -- people like Sandeep -- have flocked in pursuit of education and to seek their fortunes. Over the past four decades, India and China suffered a major "brain drain" as tens of thousands of talented people made their way here, dreaming the American dream.



    But burgeoning new economies abroad and flagging prospects in the United States have changed everything. And as opportunities pull immigrants home, the lumbering U.S. immigration bureaucracy helps push them away.

    When I started teaching at Duke University in 2005, almost all the international students graduating from our Master of Engineering Management program said that they planned to stay in the United States for at least a few years. In the class of 2009, most of our 80 international students are buying one-way tickets home. It's the same at Harvard. Senior economics major Meijie Tang, from China, isn't even bothering to look for a job in the United States. After hearing from other students that it's "impossible" to get an H-1B visa -- the kind given to highly-skilled workers in fields such as engineering and science -- she teamed up with a classmate to start a technology company in Shanghai. Investors in China offered to put up millions even before 23-year-old Meijie and her 21-year-old colleague completed their business plan.

    When smart young foreigners leave these shores, they take with them the seeds of tomorrow's innovation. Almost 25 percent of all international patent applications filed from the United States in 2006 named foreign nationals as inventors. Immigrants founded a quarter of all U.S. engineering and technology companies started between 1995 and 2005, including half of those in Silicon Valley. In 2005 alone, immigrants' businesses generated $52 billion in sales and employed 450,000 workers.

    Yet rather than welcome these entrepreneurs, the U.S. government is confining many of them to a painful purgatory. As of Sept. 30, 2006, more than a million people were waiting for the 120,000 permanent-resident visas granted each year to skilled workers and their family members. No nation may claim more than 7 percent, so years may pass before immigrants from populous countries such as India and China are even considered.

    Like many Indians, Girija Subramaniam is fed up. After earning a master's in electrical engineering from the University of Virginia in 1998, she joined Texas Instruments as a test engineer. She wanted to stay in the United States, applied for permanent residency in 2002 and has been trapped in immigration limbo ever since. If she so much as accepts a promotion or, heaven forbid, starts her own company, she will lose her place in line. Frustrated, she has applied for fast-track Canadian permanent residency and expects to move north of the border by the end of the year.

    For the Kaufmann Foundation, I recently surveyed 1,200 Indians and Chinese who worked or studied in the United States and then returned home. Most were in their 30s, and 80 percent held master's degrees or doctorates in management, technology or science -- precisely the kind of people who could make the greatest contribution to the U.S. economy. A sizable number said that they had advanced significantly in their careers since leaving the United States. They were more optimistic about opportunities for entrepreneurship, and more than half planned to start their own businesses, if they had not done so already. Only a quarter said that they were likely to return to the United States.

    Why does all this matter? Because just as the United States has relied on foreigners to underwrite its deficit, it has also depended on smart immigrants to staff its laboratories, engineering design studios and tech firms. An analysis of the 2000 Census showed that although immigrants accounted for only 12 percent of the U.S. workforce, they made up 47 percent of all scientists and engineers with doctorates. What's more, 67 percent of all those who entered the fields of science and engineering between 1995 and 2006 were immigrants. What will happen to America's competitive edge when these people go home?

    Immigrants who leave the United States will launch companies, file patents and fill the intellectual coffers of other countries. Their talents will benefit nations such as India, China and Canada, not the United States. America's loss will be the world's gain.

    wadhwa@duke.edu

    Vivek Wadhwa is a senior research associate at Harvard Law School and executive in residence at Duke University.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment