Saturday, June 11, 2011

dragon tattoo designs for legs

images dragon tattoo designs for legs dragon tattoo designs for legs. tattoos tattoo designs
  • tattoos tattoo designs



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-01 02:16 PM
    Couple of questions : I am planning to apply for EAD . I have already filed 485 on July 2 and got receipt no.s .

    1. where to file : Here is the catch when filing 485 i am in IL and later moved on to CT. I have updated all addresses etc to CT and everything fine. Since i was in IL for 485 I applied to NSC now i am in CT and here it is VSC for form EAD. So where should i send my application to NSC or VSC?

    2. Efile or regular : which is good efile or regular filing. I filing myself and requested attorney's view he said he would prefer normal way as its better and i can see checks cashing and make that a proof of receipt in case of reciept notice lost.

    Need ur views.

    I think you should file where your I-485 is pending.
    I filed my paper-based EAD application last friday and already got receipt number from the cashed check.

    The address I used is:

    USCIS
    Nebraska service center
    PO Box: 87765
    Lincoln, NE
    68501-7765

    If you e-File, you'll have to go for another fingerprinting appointment, which I wanted to avoid as the ASC is 30 miles from my place. Wasting half a day just to get receipt a few days sooner didn't make sense to me. I got the receipt number within 3 working days anyway.





    wallpaper tattoos tattoo designs dragon tattoo designs for legs. Western Dragon Tattoos
  • Western Dragon Tattoos



  • go_guy123
    05-16 08:31 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am planning to apply Canada PR... here is my status...

    Filed 485... currently working on EAD... no H1 any more... employer didn't extend it...

    1. Should i qualify IELTS to prove english language ability... inspite of having 18 yrs of education with medium of instruction as english?

    2. Since i do not have h1 any more and am on PAROLE status.... will it be difficult for me to prove that i have "real intent" of moving to Canada after getting PR?

    I would appreciate any one who can throw some light on this.

    Thanks,
    Krishna

    If you belong to the 38 occupations , then its possible

    Instructions on which skilled worker applications are eligible for processing (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp)





    dragon tattoo designs for legs. dragon tattoo designs.
  • dragon tattoo designs.



  • chanduv23
    02-26 12:37 PM
    Congressman - things can move quick and you can get personalized attention.

    Senator - things may be a bit slow because they handle the entire state.

    How your case can be treated - there is a trick that I would like to share.

    For any politician it is in their best duties to help their constituent and that too a law abiding tax paying constituent.

    For any staffer at their office, it is best for them to be of help to the constituent because they get brownie points.

    You must present yourself and your case with a lot of humility, clarity, easy language, proof of documents, and words of praise and humble request for help - then you can actually see that things do work.

    USCIS has an internal liason called congressional liason and all congressional enquiries are routed carefully through that liason. It is in best interest of the liason to make sure they do everything right and come back with a responsible answer. Most times thei entire process is made visible to you via emails copied to you or printouts of conversation or sometimes the liason asks you to come to their office and talks to CIS in your presence.

    This is not like Infopass where you can expect only luck to help you.

    Another option is to approach the Ombudsman. Ombudsman's office is slow, but it is effective too.





    2011 Western Dragon Tattoos dragon tattoo designs for legs. Dragon Tattoo Designs
  • Dragon Tattoo Designs



  • sledge_hammer
    06-09 05:25 PM
    By "have not run payroll since last 6 months," if you mean you were on "bench", then you are already out of status. You have more important things to worry about than your I-140 denial, like making sure you have a job, and you're getting paid!

    I'm sure you already know, but I'm going to say it again anyway - if you are here on H-1B, then you need to be working, and getting paid for it. There is no such thing as "bench" time.

    You must be working for one of those bodyshops that don't pay you when you're not on a project. If you did not have projects, your employer should have still paid your salary, or terminated your employment. Find out from your employer if he has sent a H-1B cancellation request to USCIS. Finally, get your employer to pay you for the 6 months. If he refuses, then file a complaint with DOL.

    Hi,
    I just came to know from uscis website that my I140 is denied. I have not received any documents from uscis as my name is in beneficiary. It will goto my employer. Than If he respond than I will know.
    I am currently on 7th year of h1 extension and having 2 weeks left on my h1. (22 june 2009)
    Not on project rightnow and have not run payroll since last 6 months.
    My employer is not responding to any of my emails and phone calls since 1 month.

    GC Filed: march 2005 in traditional process (not in PERM) EB3
    Labor approved : june 2006
    I140 filed: Nov 2007 - Denied end of may 2009.

    1) What are my options ?
    2) Can I use my current approved labor to get extension in new company after h1 transfer?
    3) If I transfer my h1 to another company, what about next year h1 extension? if company does not file GC at the time of h1 transfer. does 365 days rule apply in that ?



    more...


    dragon tattoo designs for legs. tribal dragon tattoo designs
  • tribal dragon tattoo designs



  • overhere
    07-18 07:03 AM
    schedule a isn't available anymore since feb 2007.





    dragon tattoo designs for legs. Tattoo Designs by Category
  • Tattoo Designs by Category



  • gcgonewild
    10-08 04:26 PM
    In US the nice thing about SSA is unemployment and disability security.
    But 10 years is a long time to wait on a temporary visa to get your social security back.. There were some discussions to reduce this to 3 years but that talk is dead now.

    In India, the best part is 100% compulsory employer contribution. But
    Indian PF sucks with rising inflation and lack of accountability.

    And we all know how the employers would "Package" their "contribution".

    This latest development will sting Indian origin GC holders and US citizens who go back to work in India and MNC employees working abroad.



    more...


    dragon tattoo designs for legs. A best tribal dragon tattoo
  • A best tribal dragon tattoo



  • Chris Rock
    08-12 12:21 PM
    thanks





    2010 dragon tattoo designs. dragon tattoo designs for legs. dragon tattoo designs for legs
  • dragon tattoo designs for legs



  • somegchuh
    08-21 04:02 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I just wanted to get some input from the veterans here who have started a business in partnership while they have been waiting for the coveted green card.

    What kind of legal paperwork does it take to start a business? I would think as long as you don't work for the business it should be ok? If you can own part of a corporation (stocks), you can be a partner in a business?

    Ideas?



    more...


    dragon tattoo designs for legs. Full Color Chinese Dragon
  • Full Color Chinese Dragon



  • crystal
    10-06 10:22 AM
    There is no specific rule for this. I read opposite opinions on this by different lawyers. Based my reading on this subject , I came to a conclusion that it is better to switch to I-485 EAD once we get it to be on safer side. This is more related to IO officer questioning about our intent of continuing on F1 even after I-485 filing rather than IRS audits





    hair Dragon Tattoo Designs dragon tattoo designs for legs. and Dragon tattoo designs
  • and Dragon tattoo designs



  • STAmisha
    04-09 05:43 PM
    http://finance.yahoo.com/how-to-guide/real-estate/12819

    http://finance.yahoo.com/how-to-guide/real-estate/12822

    http://finance.yahoo.com/how-to-guide/loans/12821



    more...


    dragon tattoo designs for legs. Dragon Tattoo Designs for
  • Dragon Tattoo Designs for



  • GMKrishna
    05-04 09:12 PM
    I wanted to share my success story of getting I-485s re-opened with the help of IV last week. Let me start with the end result first and those interested in details could read further!

    Synopsis

    After 4 months wait since the wrongful denial of our 485s, I contacted Immigration Voice (IV) core team for help on April 25, 2011 as a last resort. On the next day morning (April 26th), I received a phone call from USCIS Headquarters in D.C. and the officer informed that Service Center approved my MTR and reopened 485s, and I should receive system updates in a day. At the end of the day, I got email updates confirming re-opening of 485s. It was an incredible moment in my life to receive a call from USCIS about my case. I am very grateful to the IV leadership and its deep relationships within USCIS and DHS. Prior to contacting IV, I filed an expedite request with USCIS, contacted Ombudsman, and contacted my Senator as well. I received standard responses but no positive result. Adding fuel to the fire, my EAD was due to expire in July 2011.
    At the end, even though I never anticipated issues with my 485, I was very happy to see that my active participation with IV�s advocacy efforts over the last few years opened up several options for me to seek help.

    Prologue

    During the middle of last year my attorney moved their offices and we filed a new G-28 for address change. After couple of months of this address change, during early Nov�2010 USCIS apparently sent a NOID asking for AC21 employment letter to the old address of the attorney. USCIS did not send text or email even though both me and my attorney subscribed to the notifications. USCIS did not even send a copy of this notice to me. After 30 days of original notice, USCIS updated their system that their mail was returned. This was the first time we came to know about the outstanding notice from USCIS. We immediately contacted USCIS and requested for a copy of NOID. In the meantime, 33 days elapsed, and USCIS promptly denied I-485s of me and my family. I have been working on EAD and it was due to expire in July 2011.

    Life after denials

    I requested my company for AC21 letter and after receiving the employment letter, my attorney filed I-290B MTR around the end of Dec�2011. I continued to work as usual using my EAD. After couple of months of waiting, I requested USCIS to expedite. Their response was to wait 30 days. Nothing happened. Then, I simultaneously contacted my Senator�s office and Ombudsman. I promptly received responses that they would look into this and I should expect a response from USCIS within 15 days. Based on these responses, I should have received approval by the first week of April. Again, nothing happened until the 3rd week of April. I was becoming wary of my EAD expiry and applying for renewal within 90 days of expiry.

    IV�s Advocacy Days in D.C.

    I have been a donor for the last few years and actively participated in advocacy days of 2010 and 2011. During this year�s advocacy event, I met IV core team and explained my case. Based on their advice, I waited to see if USCIS responds by mid of April. After long wait and exhausting all options, I requested help from IV. As I mentioned, within 24 hours, I got the approval of MTR and our status was restored!
    Though not everyone gets into this kind of trouble, it is very heartening to note that there is someone (IV) behind us to help when in need.

    Final Request to Readers:

    As someone who associated with IV for the last few years and after going through this ordeal with USCIS, I recommend all those waiting in line or waiting to be in line (for GC) to start associating with IV. No matter how little time or money you could afford to work with IV, every minute and every cent is well worth it! Please Get Involved with IV! Thanks.





    hot tribal dragon tattoo designs dragon tattoo designs for legs. Japanese dragon tattoo
  • Japanese dragon tattoo



  • knowDOL
    06-05 09:27 AM
    oh! what a luck. I have not come across anyone who has this situation. My guess is that you should have no problem for 1 year extensions but you cannot get 3 year extensions because 3 year extensions are only for people who cannot file for i485 because of retrogression and you do not meet that criteria and According to Yates memo you are eligible for 1 year extension.



    more...


    house free dragon tattoo designs dragon tattoo designs for legs. dragon tattoo designs for legs. tattoos designs for men legs
  • dragon tattoo designs for legs. tattoos designs for men legs



  • 140jibjab
    01-11 11:06 AM
    When you apply for H4 for the new wife. Make sure you take the follwoing:

    1. Divorce Decree.
    2. New Marraige registration(India Marraige Registration). Take the Marraige certificate and the Copy of the Application(Application you provide at the local authority to get your new marraige registered). Also make sure you Check the Divorced in the application. US consulate wants to make sure you have given the right info to the Local authorities).
    3. Based on your H1, your new wife will get her H4 stamped.(been through it so it works like a charm).

    All the best

    Thank you so much...

    What is the H4 Process for new wife? will she be given the H4 Visa with no issues in us consulates in India???





    tattoo Tattoo Designs by Category dragon tattoo designs for legs. Dragon Tattoo Designs – The
  • Dragon Tattoo Designs – The



  • malibuguy007
    10-17 05:00 PM
    I like LCS Inc ( Lion's Capital Services Inc ) based in Fairfax , VA. Very good terms and easy to work with. The good part is they are pretty flexible. If you need contact details PM me.



    more...


    pictures A best tribal dragon tattoo dragon tattoo designs for legs. dragon tattoo designs for
  • dragon tattoo designs for



  • saratswain
    11-05 04:08 PM
    Hi, I had a similar case and I could port it. My case was

    EB3 -> 06/2004
    EB2 -> 08/2006
    (Same employer, Texas center)

    Last year in August when EB2 PD for 2004 was current my attorney sent a letter to USCIS. She mentioned that we can only send the letter when EB2--6/2004 is current. I inquired about the letter with USCIS few times but to no avail. This year when the PD becomes current I opened an SR on Aug-18th,2009 and the case got approved on Sept-1st.


    I have an approved EB3 I140 ( PD 10/2002 ) and an approved EB2 I140 ( PD 04/2007 ) but my attorney has been having trouble getting the EB33 priority date on to EB2. My EB3 petition is with Texas Service Center. Both of my petitions are from same employer.

    Has anyone had any success with Texas Service Center for this kind of request recently?





    dresses Japanese dragon tattoo dragon tattoo designs for legs. Chinese dragon tattoo designs.
  • Chinese dragon tattoo designs.



  • FRUSTRATED
    07-07 03:00 PM
    The information quoted by morpheus is quite correct. you can attend board meetings as a director although honorory or because of your extensive shareholding. you cannot be a salaried, contracted or basically compensated director or board member. you cannot take salaries but can take dividends (profit). you can also apply for any licenses or authorizations required for the business in your name. just make sure you dont write anything off in your name to save the taxes on the dividends because that will show your active involvement (day to day) which you cannot have.

    I owned business and had state and federal licenses when I was on F-1.

    And very frankly if you have any innovative ideas are an entrepreneur immigration and visa is the last thing you should worry about. There are many ways to to that and if you have a trustworthy citizen or GC holder as a partner it is very easy. just concentrate on your ideas and plans. contact a lawyer, do some reading of IRS pubs, and immigration law.

    I am an entreprenur myself and I wish you very good luck and success.


    Please consult an immigraiton attorney. There is a lot of misinformation in this area. I believe several of the posts above are incorrect.

    My immigration attorney has advised me I can invest in and own anything - LLC, C Corp - as long as I don't take an active role in the business. Once you become active, you need an employment visa e.g. H1 to cover that. Since moving to the US I have owned and/or founded a couple of companies. I filed a visa so I could actively manage one of them. The others I am just a passive investor. One interesting question is can you attend a board meeting and still be a passive investor? Personally I think so, because board membership is not employment. Some may prefer to err on the conservative side.

    Income from activites like Google Adsense or royalties is a grey area. It would make an interesting case, because it's very hard for the USCIS to say it is 'employment' rather than passive income. Any legal advice in this area is just an opinion. According to my attorney, there are no USCIS memoranda or case law on the subject.

    Morph



    more...


    makeup Full Color Chinese Dragon dragon tattoo designs for legs. free dragon tattoo designs
  • free dragon tattoo designs



  • Berkeleybee
    03-22 04:36 PM
    We have prepared a new document for public release analyzing this problem.

    You can find it here (http://www.immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=70&Itemid=36) and at least for now directly on our home page.

    It appears that the community of affected parties does not realize this yet -- please circulate this memo widely -- send it to your own lawyer too.





    girlfriend Dragon Tattoo Designs – The dragon tattoo designs for legs. Sleeve Tattoo Designs
  • Sleeve Tattoo Designs



  • morchu
    05-29 02:30 PM
    1. Yes. Most countries need 6 months validity on passport from the date of entry. Some countries are exempt from this rule.
    2. Usually you keep the same I94.
    3. Not necessarily. But be prepared to answer questions. If you are unable to prove your intention to be permanently residing in US, upon US GC, that can be an issue.

    Basically you have to claim that you have proper intentions now, and at the time of applications of canadian PR and US GC. Also you have to claim that you plan to reside in US permanently if you receive US GC.

    Hi,
    1. My current passport is valid till September, 2009. Can that be a problem while coming back to the US using AVR (as passport will be expiring in app. 3 months)? Is there any minimum Passport validity period for US POE to enter US?

    2. When using AVR, is there a new I-94 issued at the POE or the same previous I-94 is handed over as it is?

    3. As I have a pending 485, can the completion of Canadian PR Landing formalities and use of AVR while coming back to US be a problem at the POE or for 485?

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Dragon Tattoo Designs for dragon tattoo designs for legs. dragon tattoo pictures
  • dragon tattoo pictures



  • immigration07
    10-06 04:11 PM
    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)

    I went thru all the arguments and counter arguments that this guy made. Some made sense others did not but the post attached below shows he is a piece of thrash full of vanity and arrogance. Just for yur info Mr. gctest getting into a second tier university in India and framing yur SOP with some thrash and sentiments will easily fetch yu a place in yur so called tier one UNiversities in US. I am sure you opted to do that as you were not able to get into any of the tier one B-schools or other similar place of higher learning in India because you did not have the grey matter in your head. Moreover students from those places come to US directly recruited by the companies in US (that too after paying a hefty placement fees per recruit and on a dual intent H1B visa) but unfortunately they too are in EB2 category............I am really happy that you got your GC and can merrily gloat about your academic proficiency and IQ level of "180" (but commonsense...) with much more freedom.

    "gctest
    Member Join Date: May 2008
    Posts: 49




    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Were you born in a dumpster? You are assuming so many things here.

    Whatever Kumar1 may apply to some F-1 students, but not to the cream of the crop.
    Nobody asked me if I have immigration intent... they saw that i had I-20 from Cornell, MIT & UMBC and simply asked "Why cornell?". And before i could say anything she smiled and said "welcome to united states"... hah..suck on that


    i bet that "jangli maharaj university" you got your diploma from is making your entire family very proud



    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by gctest : 10-03-2008 at 09:12 PM. "





    factoryman
    07-02 01:20 AM
    Keep it as it is. Then you can do FB based GCs on either side.

    Talk of 'having the cake and eat it too'. Perfectly possible in this case.





    Jubba
    10-20 05:47 PM
    Where do I put these brush files? They are in the folder, but Photoshop isn't reading them...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment