Sunday, June 12, 2011

dragon wallpaper

images dragon ball z wallpaper dragon wallpaper. 3d dragon wallpaper.
  • 3d dragon wallpaper.



  • green_card_curious
    03-07 06:52 PM
    No. I am an environmental engineer working in Consulting Industry (5 journal articles; 4 conference proceedings).

    I am not looking for reasons for denial. I will know it in a few days myself. If you can throw some light on the status of I 485, I would appreeciate it.

    Thanks for your time.





    wallpaper 3d dragon wallpaper. dragon wallpaper. dragon-wallpaper (6).jpg
  • dragon-wallpaper (6).jpg



  • saileshdude
    10-11 01:47 PM
    First of all let me ask why you are trying to refile your LC and I-140 when you used AC21 and had filed AOS in July 2007. If your answer is just to renew H1 then that's really not worth. You could technically just renew H-1B based on I-485 receipt also. As long as you have AOS pending you should be able to renew H1. So not sure why you want to go through the hassle of refiling your GC





    dragon wallpaper. dragon-wallpaper (5).jpg
  • dragon-wallpaper (5).jpg



  • amulchandra
    01-14 12:55 PM
    Congratulations.

    One quick question . Your PD (from your profile) is not current. Did you upgarde to EB2?

    Thank you

    Amul





    2011 dragon-wallpaper (6).jpg dragon wallpaper. Dragon Wallpapers
  • Dragon Wallpapers



  • GC4US
    04-02 12:30 AM
    Thanks everybody for help.

    I would have another question:

    I don't know what to write on "Class of Admission". When I entered U.S I was on H4 but I got Ead and now I'm on Ead and my husband on H1b.

    Could someone tell me please what to write.
    Thank you!

    And where it's written :"On a seperate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for advance parole document"......should I write on a blank sheet of paper that I need to visit my parents....?



    more...


    dragon wallpaper. wallpapers of dragon ball z gt
  • wallpapers of dragon ball z gt



  • GCwaitforever
    05-24 09:38 AM
    By the way, the article refers to Immigrant Voice instead of Immigration Voice. I can not find e-mail address of the author. Please get in touch with the author if you can, to have this corrected.





    dragon wallpaper. Dragon wallpaper 4
  • Dragon wallpaper 4



  • redcard
    08-23 11:29 AM
    I have a approved I-140 (Jan 2005). My PD is March 2004 and I have already filed I-485 (filed simultaneously with 140). Now I am waiting for the PD to become current for 485 approval. My 6 years on H1 will expire in March 2007. I checked with my GC lawyer and he said that since I have a approved 140 I can apply for a 3 year extension on H1 six months before the H1 expiry. I have to travel to India in Feb-March 2007 and so my questions are:

    1. Can I travel to India while my H1 extension application is still pending and return to US before the current H1 expires? What will happen if the application gets approved while I am in India?

    2. If I get my H1 extension approved effective April 2007 and I travel to India in Feb-March 2007 while my current H1 is still valid do I still need to get the new H1 stamped on the passport or I can enter US on the current stamped H1.

    3. If none of the above is possible then can I return from India in mid-March 2007 and apply for H1 ext and still continue to stay in US if I get the receipt of H1 ext application before March 31, 2007?

    Thanks in advance.

    I am not sure if you need an extension ..since you have already applied for 485..you should have a EAD which is authorization to work and you must have applied for AP which is required for travel..and you dont need a stamp to enter back in case you have an Advance Parole..



    more...


    dragon wallpaper. Dragon Wallpaper Image
  • Dragon Wallpaper Image



  • perm2gc
    06-15 01:53 PM
    can you guys suggest how to proceed with my cases... where i am totally screwed up.
    When I started to work in usa I was working for an employer in NJ after an year I got a better job offer and started to work for another employer(for whom I have been working for last 2 years).
    Last Month I applied for my I140 with current employer work experience letter and co-worker letter (of my ex-employer in NJ). Now that I have an RFE for my I140 requesting me to send employer experience letter of my ex-employer. When I called up my ex-employer he was rude to me and firmly denied to provide any letter and hanged up the phone. Due to this RFE I am not able to proceed with my I485. Please let me know how to proceed...Thanking you all in advance.
    Call him and say that by law he has to give otherwise you will reply to RFE from USCIS stating the reason"ex-employer not giving the employement letter" with full details of the company.





    2010 dragon-wallpaper (5).jpg dragon wallpaper. dragon ball z wallpaper
  • dragon ball z wallpaper



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-08 01:36 PM
    Hi guys,
    IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...if IV succeed you don't have to go through hassle of renewal of EAD and AP.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905


    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!



    more...


    dragon wallpaper. Silver Dragons Wallpaper.jpg
  • Silver Dragons Wallpaper.jpg



  • Cataphract
    02-20 10:47 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/Flyer_Formated.pdf


    Thanks for the flyer link - that takes out any excuse from anybody who is still on the fringe.





    hair Dragon Wallpapers dragon wallpaper. Wallpapers · Underwater
  • Wallpapers · Underwater



  • bsbawa10
    04-11 08:58 AM
    I have couple of questions



    2. Also there is question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
    Please suggest.

    I think you can say 485 filed.



    more...


    dragon wallpaper. Your Dragon Wallpaper
  • Your Dragon Wallpaper



  • gc_check
    01-17 08:21 AM
    Refer to the below url for more details.
    http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96287,00.html#apply

    Couple of years back, it was simple.. You just walk to the local IRS office and fill in a W-7 with proper ID, you are done. This has changed now. You can apply for a ITIN (W7) for H4, only when you file your tax returns. You complete the Form W-7 and file it along with your tax return, The W7 is processed first and then the taxes.





    hot wallpapers of dragon ball z gt dragon wallpaper. Dragon Ball Z Wallpapers
  • Dragon Ball Z Wallpapers



  • at0474
    01-09 02:52 PM
    It would definately move..but movement would be backward. :-)

    --LOL! I understand where you are coming from!! However, in reality, EB3's rear got so far up against the brick wall, it can't move back any further. It can only move forward.

    Are there people with EB3 pds in 2000/2001 still waiting in that large number for GCs? I don't think so..

    If not any movement, I won't be surprised. If any, it has to go forward for EB3.



    more...


    house of the Dragon Wallpaper 2 dragon wallpaper. Heart Dragon Wallpapers and
  • Heart Dragon Wallpapers and



  • imh1b
    12-06 08:24 AM
    After seeing so much activism on Dream Act in the news, I think Dream Act deserves to be passed. Recapture does not. We are responsible for it for not doing anything if Dream Act passes. Just Google Dream Act and you will see so much work done on this. Compare it to Recapture bill. Reporters will also write about issues where they see lot of activity. We are simply not doing enough.





    tattoo Dragon wallpaper 4 dragon wallpaper. Dragon-heart-wallpaper
  • Dragon-heart-wallpaper



  • GCApplicant001
    10-12 11:47 PM
    friends,

    Today i recieved transfer notice from CSC to TSC but no reciept notice yet. Am i going to recieve reciept notice also?



    I485 filled on July 31, 2007



    more...


    pictures Dragon Wallpaper Image dragon wallpaper. 3d dragon wallpaper
  • 3d dragon wallpaper



  • k_sing
    09-19 01:00 AM
    Unfortunately Bitu72 did not have answer to my specific question, so the question is still Open.
    Any appropriate response is much appreciated !





    dresses Dragon Ball Z Wallpapers dragon wallpaper. Dragon Wallpaper 3 of 3 by
  • Dragon Wallpaper 3 of 3 by



  • deardar
    09-14 03:27 PM
    No need to register on that site.
    Just click and listen.

    If it asks you to register, close and reopen the brower.



    more...


    makeup Silver Dragons Wallpaper.jpg dragon wallpaper. of the Dragon Wallpaper 2
  • of the Dragon Wallpaper 2



  • gcformeornot
    04-12 06:40 AM
    Sorry i keep on asking same questions again and again. I could not find any answer for that. What should I fill in "date of application" for priviously applied I-765, it should be date from EAD when they approved it or should it be the the date on which they received my application.

    Also what should I fill in the
    "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"

    Please suggest.

    I put application date as when ever I signed the form and dated it. I think its no big deal, if you attach copy of previous EAD...





    girlfriend Dragon-heart-wallpaper dragon wallpaper. Kiss of the Dragon Wallpaper
  • Kiss of the Dragon Wallpaper



  • webr
    01-24 04:29 PM
    In 2010 - around 20K visa is issued in EB2 and around 3K in EB3...

    Does anyone know the exact demands for each year from 2005 ,2006,2007,2008, 2009 ,2010,2011 -- then it will give clear picture .





    hairstyles Your Dragon Wallpaper dragon wallpaper. the dragon Wallpaper、High
  • the dragon Wallpaper、High



  • tikka
    05-29 09:40 PM
    I went to the web fax link from the home page and sent out the only web fax that was there.

    to all the states right?
    i mean you can click on on each state and send one by one

    this would really help. we are trying to send 3,000 faxes and your contribution would be be great!

    thank you





    abandookwala63
    03-31 07:41 PM
    I am going to trnafer my H1 visa from company A to Combany B. I have EAD but my lawyer suggested me to have a backup of H1 visa. I am ith 8th year of H1 visa with the same company A. If my H1 gets denies can I go on EAD or i will be out of status.





    logiclife
    05-10 01:07 PM
    Friends,

    If I was within 3 hours of driving distance from downtown DC(like VA, PA, DE, MD) then I would leave early from work a couple of hours to attend this event. Some members are flying from Seattle, Nevada, Florida and other are driving from NY, NJ etc.

    It would be worth your time to hear first hand from Immigration Voice, something that has been much desired by many members when they want to know the future direction and current prospects. Plus you would know other IV members in DC area with whom you can co-ordinate in the future.

    So, although this event is on monday due to scheduling reasons, its worth leaving work a couple of hours early if that's what it takes to make it here.

    If you make a decision, here is the RSVP email again(we need head count for planning).

    RSVP:

    jay@immigrationvoice.org
    info@immigrationvoice.org



    No comments:

    Post a Comment