Wednesday, June 8, 2011

education quotes for children

education quotes for children. education quotes for children.education quotes for children. education quotes for children.
  • education quotes for children.



  • Sreeshankar
    01-25 08:43 AM
    Hello friends;
    Need some information on studies while on EAD. I am a EB3 (Aug 2004) and so my daughter too. She is in final year of her graduation and applying for Med schools after a competitive score in MCATs. Got a rejection from Arkansas college as she is not a GC holder yet. So I was wondering if anyone studying medicine on EAD?
    Most of the colleges wont say about eligibility while applying and the application does not have a immigration category for AOS, it has Dependent, F1, GC and others. We had to go with Others option, ofcourse specified about AOS in rermarks.

    Thanks in advance for sharing any information
    Venu

    Greetings,
    Please read the information in the link (from Attorney Murthy forum) below. There are some pointers/indications in it. ( I truly hope I have not infringed any copy right or rules of posting the link here).

    which medical school in USA gives admission while 485 pending? - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=3711022771)





    education quotes for children. Funny Education Quotes For; education quotes for children. quotes education children,; quotes education children,education quotes for children. Funny Education Quotes For; education quotes for children. quotes education children,; quotes education children,
  • Funny Education Quotes For; education quotes for children. quotes education children,; quotes education children,



  • pa_arora
    07-25 05:38 PM
    This sounds like 'Tum mujhe Khoon do main tumhain azadi(GC) dunga'

    Pardon me for using Hindi guys.. this was a famous saying by one of the India's GREAT freedom fighters which means..'Shed ur blood for freedom.'





    education quotes for children. art child education,education quotes for children. art child education,
  • art child education,



  • thesparky007
    04-25 09:40 PM
    thanks kirupa
    so you uploaded it?





    education quotes for children. Education comprises Historyeducation quotes for children. Education comprises History
  • Education comprises History



  • vnsriv
    09-06 01:33 PM
    Dear All,

    I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.

    1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
    2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
    3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
    4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?

    Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.


    Guys, please spend some time on forum before posting questions. There are various similar posts that will answer your query. I will briefly answer your queries
    1. There are many case like this
    2. Your wife's case will be processed independently. Her FP is independent of you.
    3. No.
    4. You will get one FP notice.



    more...


    education quotes for children. Math Quotes Kids; education quotes for children. Famous Education Quotes Kids; Famous Education Quotes Kidseducation quotes for children. Math Quotes Kids; education quotes for children. Famous Education Quotes Kids; Famous Education Quotes Kids
  • Math Quotes Kids; education quotes for children. Famous Education Quotes Kids; Famous Education Quotes Kids



  • GC_ki_daud
    03-13 03:18 PM
    Also if I leave this employer and work with another employer on AC21, Will the USCIS still question me if they do a full inquiry on the company (FYI it is a staffing/consulting company)





    education quotes for children. education quotes for childreneducation quotes for children. education quotes for children
  • education quotes for children



  • gcisadawg
    09-09 11:38 PM
    To reactivate your h1b you need to resenter the us using your h1b visa stamp, if you don't have an h1b visa stamp you would need to get it stamped at a consulate

    No, to re-activate, all that is needed is a h1B extension or amendment petition. An I-94 would would come along with that and that would put you on H1B status again.



    more...


    education quotes for children. Water Quotes. Children learneducation quotes for children. Water Quotes. Children learn
  • Water Quotes. Children learn



  • reddymjm
    02-10 03:16 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf

    Can u update ur profile





    education quotes for children. education quotes for children.education quotes for children. education quotes for children.
  • education quotes for children.



  • aniraj
    10-19 07:33 PM
    As per the FAFSA application to be eligible-non citizen one should have a valid I-94 with a valid parole stamp at the time of applying.
    My daughter is in same situation & I have applied for her AP. After she receives it I am planning to go to CANADA with her. she will re enter on her AP.



    more...


    education quotes for children. education quotes for children.education quotes for children. education quotes for children.
  • education quotes for children.



  • alisa
    07-05 01:50 PM
    The other thing I don't understand is how come EB-1 and EB-2 which are current (for ROW) atleast can suddenly become U.
    Did USCIS stop paying attention to EB-2 vs EB-3 classification?
    How about country limits? Did USCIS give India more than 3K visas?
    Also, aren't the visas released quarterly? So, how come the visas that were to be released in July, got consumed in June?





    education quotes for children. education quotes for children.education quotes for children. education quotes for children.
  • education quotes for children.



  • Widget
    06-23 03:53 PM
    Tried to chat but it is not possible to chat now.

    A White House chat on Immigration...

    with Michael P. Jackson
    Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security

    Transcript
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask/20060623.html



    more...


    education quotes for children. quotes education childreneducation quotes for children. quotes education children
  • quotes education children



  • desiin_va
    01-04 04:03 PM
    Clink on members list, you should see the number at the bottom





    education quotes for children. education quotes for children.education quotes for children. education quotes for children.
  • education quotes for children.



  • LostInGCProcess
    08-18 07:36 PM
    I thank you all for your encouraging and kind response.
    The new job I have is like a contract job to a client. A big consulting firm has hired me. So, I have not yet spoken to them about any letters that I may require in future should there be an RFE.
    My situation was very desperate to get a job...i was without job for more then 3 months and its hard to run a family...and I came to the point where we were planning to return back home....but I got the job just in the last minute, i must say....The requirement for the job was, only GC or Citizens. I told them I am on EAD they said fine we can take you as long as we don't have to sponsor you....So, I took it.
    The other issue is, I am getting paid far less then what I used to get. ..so, I don't know if that's acceptable or not with regards to the GC process.
    But the work is same. What I used to do earlier, I am doing the same kind of job here with the new client.
    So, all these factors has caused lot of confusion in my mind whether to continue with old address or not. I still have 2 more months on the lease for the old apt address...so I got some more time to think about this job.

    Thanks again for all your advice.

    Chanduv, I know you started a thread on "RFE for AR-11" to poll, but I did not followup on that.



    more...


    education quotes for children. art child education,education quotes for children. art child education,
  • art child education,



  • rpat1968
    09-20 12:14 AM
    I got a response for the SR made through Infopass saying that there is lot of work load in NSC so there have extended the processing of my I-485. IN the SR we have asked about the incorrect EB classification and wanted to know the current EB category. This shows that SR responses are most of the times useless. I made a infopass appointment (3rd visit in 1 week) and was indeed able to find that USCIS screwed up my EB classification. Now I am trying all avenues to get this corrected. Because of USCIS's mistake I Lost multiple approval opportunities in last 2 years went dates became current for EB2.

    My I-140 clearly shows that it's approved in Eb2 adv Degrees or Exceptional ability category. My lawyer and Employer both have agreed that USCIS has made mistake. in Infopass they created an SR last week with regards to this and there is no response.





    education quotes for children. Education Quotes For Childreneducation quotes for children. Education Quotes For Children
  • Education Quotes For Children



  • somkapu
    07-17 06:46 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    education quotes for children. Education Quotes, along with; education quotes for children. Describing his mission for the; Describing his mission for theeducation quotes for children. Education Quotes, along with; education quotes for children. Describing his mission for the; Describing his mission for the
  • Education Quotes, along with; education quotes for children. Describing his mission for the; Describing his mission for the



  • gccovet
    06-17 04:08 PM
    Hi GCCOVET,

    What will happen in the below scenario

    Company A sponsered GC, 140 approved and 180 days passed filing 485
    if we shift to company B using H1 transfer should the new job on H1 be same/similar to GC job?

    Thanks,
    Krishna

    ss205 answered the question correctly (in my opinion).
    GCCovet





    education quotes for children. Quotes for Character Education; education quotes for children. Math Quotes Kids; Math Quotes Kidseducation quotes for children. Quotes for Character Education; education quotes for children. Math Quotes Kids; Math Quotes Kids
  • Quotes for Character Education; education quotes for children. Math Quotes Kids; Math Quotes Kids



  • prom2
    09-28 08:18 AM
    Hi Everyone

    I got an RFE for my I140 filed in September 2006. They asked me to show my W2 for 2006 and also show that the employer had the ability to pay the offered wage in case my W2 is less than the offered wage.

    My W2 has 8k less than the offered wage. My company has not yet filed 2006 Taxes. Can you tell me whats the best thing to do? My employer has good revenue, but I guess he has been showing a net loss every year.

    Please help me out. Tell me if any of you have gone through similar issues.

    Thanks!

    1) Find a good lawyer with experience in ability to pay issues.
    2) The company should prove ability to pay your LC salary since PD.
    3) Because you are currently working for them, and your salary is 8k below, they should prove they have been paying your salary (W2) and also ability to pay the extra 8K/yr.
    4) If the company had losses in 2006, but their net current assets were over 8K, it is ok.


    BTW, what is your PD?

    It is just an opinion, not an advise, please consult a lawyer with experience.

    Good luck.



    more...


    education quotes for children. education quotes for children.education quotes for children. education quotes for children.
  • education quotes for children.



  • Picasa
    01-22 02:40 PM
    Thakur saa'b & Oil Twist thanks for the suggestions.
    Rajiv did you have a loan with ICICI bank and would you please explain how big part of the payment you made that drastically reduced your payment to Rs 1200.
    Please check your messages I have sent you PM as well.
    Thanks,
    This is an option. I did one more trick. Made big part payment and asked them to reduce my EMI. Now I have EMI of Rs. 1200 for next 13 months. No penalty.





    education quotes for children. Education Quotes for oureducation quotes for children. Education Quotes for our
  • Education Quotes for our



  • Leo07
    05-20 01:53 PM
    Let's also help...people who did not file for AOS yet!!!





    education quotes for children. aren#39;t able to kids quoteseducation quotes for children. aren#39;t able to kids quotes
  • aren#39;t able to kids quotes



  • redelite
    08-19 10:32 AM
    I'll try to get one up sometime today along with a YA RLY one, I got a few ideas up in my noggin'..





    ardnahc
    08-14 12:30 PM
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do

    NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
    TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007

    Cheers,
    Ardnahc





    purgan
    05-01 08:39 PM
    Today, Robert Rector, the immigration guru at the conservative Heritage Foundation testified before the House Judicary Immigration Subcommittee.

    It should be mentioned that Rector is the ideological guru of immigration restirictionists like Loo Dobbs, NumbersUSA, FAIR, CIS, Jeff Sessions and Tom Tancredo (I bet we'll remember these names in the years to come...).

    The full testimony is interesting, but this was this conclusion
    http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Rector070501.pdf


    In the future, U.S. immigration policy should encourage high-skill immigration and strictly limit low-skill immigration.

    "It is sometimes argued that since higher-skill immigrants are a net fiscal plus for the U.S. taxpayers while low-skill immigrants are a net loss, the two cancel each other out and therefore no problem exists. This is like a stock broker advising a client to buy two stocks, one which will make money and another that will lose money. Obviously, it would be better to purchase only the stock that will be profitable and avoid the money losing stock entirely."


    So, the question is: Will the restictionists now support backlog relief for us High Skill Immigrants?

    NO.....you wanna know why? (hint: read Ruben Navarette's column for CNN today)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment