Sunday, June 26, 2011

edward cullen wallpaper twilight

images 2010 pixels/edward-cullen-ella edward cullen wallpaper twilight. wallpaper edward cullen.
  • wallpaper edward cullen.



  • senthil1
    07-26 10:04 AM
    I am not sure about changing H4 to F1 as F1 is dual intent visa. I am sure mostly your wife's F1 will be rejected at Consulate as her spouse is staying here but I am not sure about changing status from H4
    to F1 here.
    If you accept that you are taking some risk then it is fine. Sometimes all the 4 options may work against you. Also if your wife comes here within a few months then it may be ok. But if it takes 1 year or more then your company Lawyer is correct. Take advise of second lawyer

    Also I did not hear anything about option 2.That is mainly for those who were out of status for less than 6 months
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife’s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife’s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!





    wallpaper wallpaper edward cullen. edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Edward Cullen Pictures at
  • Edward Cullen Pictures at



  • amsgc
    04-08 08:34 PM
    If it's easy enough, please remove "United States" as a choice in the list of countries.

    Then they will pick Afghanistan! :)

    Lets encourage people to make a little bit of effort and update the data to reflect the correct PD and Country of chargeability.





    edward cullen wallpaper twilight. sparkling-edward-cullen-
  • sparkling-edward-cullen-



  • meragcdedobhai
    10-27 12:39 PM
    to Motivated...

    It seems like sheep when we are in touble to we are running helter skelter.





    2011 Edward Cullen Pictures at edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Edward Cullen Robert Pattinson
  • Edward Cullen Robert Pattinson



  • k_sing
    09-19 01:00 AM
    Unfortunately Bitu72 did not have answer to my specific question, so the question is still Open.
    Any appropriate response is much appreciated !



    more...


    edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Bella and Edward - Twilight
  • Bella and Edward - Twilight



  • maverick13
    04-19 07:18 PM
    My H1B was filed with job title "RF Engineer" which comes under "Electrical Engineering" in 2004. My first 3-year term on H1 expires this year end and employer needs to file for renewal for next 3-year term.

    My LC as well as 140 were applied and are approved for the position of "Electronics Engineer" which is my current position.

    Essentially Electronics Engineer position is a superset of RF Engineer/Electrical Engineer positions, job duties are pretty much the same.

    So now when I apply for my H1B renewal/extension does employer have to write the current position (Electronics engr) or the position on which H1B was filed first (RF engr)?

    Any inputs appeciated...





    edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Posted in: Edward Cullen
  • Posted in: Edward Cullen



  • kiranvahaja
    07-17 02:46 PM
    hey guys

    my company has their own lawyer who does all the immigration work. As part of 485 document preperation, they made me sign the forms granting him authority to deal with my case.

    Now if i change company after six months, can i take back control from old company lawyer to myself? How many ways they can trouble me?

    Any advice is appreciated!!!

    Kiran



    more...


    edward cullen wallpaper twilight. edward cullen wallpapers.
  • edward cullen wallpapers.



  • greencard_fever
    11-01 08:31 PM
    Hi willgetgc2005,

    I am in same position you are in..i have applied for an extension for my mother in law for another 6 months ...it's been 5 months still waiting for approval...but i took a chance and made my mothe in-law stay back based on pending approval...its your call how bad you need your monther in-law's help during your daughter's treatment..if possible take the letter form doctors office that your daughter is sick and you need her help in this hard times and attach this letter with you extension application.. this will help for extension..this is what i did..





    2010 sparkling-edward-cullen- edward cullen wallpaper twilight. 2010 pixels/edward-cullen-ella
  • 2010 pixels/edward-cullen-ella



  • malibuguy007
    12-21 12:37 PM
    Munna Bhai and Walking Dude, if you don't have anything constructive to add, and you cannot encourage others, then please do not litter the forums.



    more...


    edward cullen wallpaper twilight. edward cullen wallpaper
  • edward cullen wallpaper



  • GotFreedom?
    03-18 01:23 AM
    I recently started an LLC here. I looked into several options and learned that LLC is the best way to go if you are a foreign national. I'm working on my H1B and do hold a valid EAD.
    Anyone can incorporate an LLC regardless of your immigration status. As an LLC member, you are liable to file for you own tax returns on the profits and any salary drawn from the company. However, the members can choose to file taxes as a corporation as well. The most important part in incorporating a business is to form an Operating Agreement and getting square with IRS by getting the employer Identification number(EIN) so that you can file taxes. None of the banks will let you open a business account with them if you do not have an EIN which is also called as Federal Tax ID number.
    You can find a lot of information on the web on this subject. I can shoot you the online service I used in a private message if you are interested. BTW, we formed the LLC in DE and operating from NJ.





    hair Edward Cullen Robert Pattinson edward cullen wallpaper twilight. wallpaper edward cullen dans
  • wallpaper edward cullen dans



  • user1205
    02-13 06:38 PM
    They have processing times for each service center. If your RD for the 485 is later than that that means they didn't get to look at your file yet even though your PD is current.
    Now you have to chack that date instead of the visa bulletin :)
    As others have said, Infopass might help to find out if it's with an IO or not.



    more...


    edward cullen wallpaper twilight. wallpapers Twilight Edward
  • wallpapers Twilight Edward



  • Libra
    08-15 01:26 PM
    Thank you nrakkati, i hope your signature and your no. of posts inspire many in this organization.

    Sure...Just contributed $100, will do more in coming months.





    hot Bella and Edward - Twilight edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Tags: Edward Cullen, Robert
  • Tags: Edward Cullen, Robert



  • acsouza
    03-19 01:15 AM
    So I asked my company's HR and the following is the reply I obtained:
    <company name omitted> participates in E-Verify, which is a government run program that verifies work eligibility with the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration. E-Verify requires that List A documents (your EAD card is a List A doc) must contain a photo ID which the receipt does not contain. This is required because when your information is entered into E-Verify, a picture of your EAD card appears, I then have to confirm the picture in their data base matches your physical card. Due to us participating in E-Verify we must comply with their regulations which trumps regular I-9 requirements and we will have to wait until your EAD card arrives.

    So according to the company I will work for the receipt would be a valid doc for List C of the I-9, yet their E-Verify regulations require me to present a document from List A.

    I am sad. Completely ran out of money. Glad I have friends willing to lend me money at this difficult time or I would starve.



    more...


    house wallpaper Edward Cullen edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Edward Cullen - Twilight
  • Edward Cullen - Twilight



  • diptam
    08-21 12:09 PM
    There you go >>

    1-800-375-5283 then 1,2,2,6,2,2,1

    bumping up??





    tattoo Posted in: Edward Cullen edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Dazzled • Twilight related
  • Dazzled • Twilight related



  • absaarkhan
    01-10 04:28 PM
    You Can work for the same Employer On H1 even after entering US on AP.

    It is NOT clear Yet if we can file for H1 Transfer with another employer after entering US on Advance Parole.
    Please let us know if anybody has done this successfully.



    more...


    pictures edward cullen wallpapers. edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Edward - Twilight Series
  • Edward - Twilight Series



  • irock
    08-03 05:20 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
    What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
    Please help.

    Thank you.
    As rustamehind mentioned, file Motion to re-open. If you get your EAD before re-opened H1B is approved/denied, you can start working on EAD.

    btw, do you know the reason for denial? what RFE you got? What center you applied? I hear lot of RFEs/denials from California center.





    dresses Tags: Edward Cullen, Robert edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Edward Cullen Wallpaper
  • Edward Cullen Wallpaper



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 02:13 AM
    Very nice as usual edwin :)



    more...


    makeup edward cullen wallpaper edward cullen wallpaper twilight. wallpaper Edward Cullen
  • wallpaper Edward Cullen



  • nkavjs
    11-15 09:47 AM
    Tri State Folks,
    You just saw priority dates in Dec visa bulletin. What do you plan to do now?
    I have some answers for you but would like to hear from you first..

    Hello IV members : I am mad about discrimination agst Indian and China born applicants for GC processing times. I have read many posts in here and it states to join tri-state chapters .. What does it mean? How can we be part of this.. Pls. elaborate.
    Thanks





    girlfriend Dazzled • Twilight related edward cullen wallpaper twilight. edward cullen with
  • edward cullen with



  • garfield
    10-07 02:19 PM
    When can one add a spouse to the I-485 application, and until when can a spouse be added before getting the Green Card?

    My 485 is pending, have the EAD card, and the I-140 is approved. My priority date is not current... anyone knows?





    hairstyles wallpapers Twilight Edward edward cullen wallpaper twilight. Edward Cullen From Twilight
  • Edward Cullen From Twilight



  • PDOCT05
    08-15 02:09 PM
    It was signed by R William at 9:30 AM on 07/03/2007.
    Thanks much..mine was also signed by R williams at 9:03 am and my checks not cashed yet...





    GCard_Dream
    03-15 06:32 PM
    Thanks a lot for all that good information. You mentioned about O*NET category and job zone. What is O*NET category and how do I know what category does my current job and expected future job fall under?





    return_to_india
    01-19 05:34 PM
    Is $500 what your wife pays from her pocket (and employer pays the rest) or is this the actual cost of buying insurance?

    In the former case, expect the actual cost under COBRA to be significantly higher.

    I think you mixed part of reply with "chaks7" info.

    I pay $500 . Don't know how much the employer pays.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment