Saturday, June 25, 2011

egyptian tattoo designs

images Egyptian Tattoo Designs For egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian tattoos also give
  • Egyptian tattoos also give



  • Leo07
    11-27 12:41 PM
    Post July 15th 2007...Labor substitution is banned...Thanks to many cheap consulting companies for selling the Labor Certs in Black market.





    wallpaper Egyptian tattoos also give egyptian tattoo designs. eye of horus tattoo Egyptian
  • eye of horus tattoo Egyptian



  • anandrajesh
    08-15 11:55 AM
    USCIS is making contradictory statements. First they release an update that they have processed all applications mailed before July 1 but when I call customer service and tell them that my application was mailed on June 11 and that I am still waiting for the checks to be cashed they say wait for 90 days.

    Welcome to the Weird World of USCIS where there are no rules to be followed.





    egyptian tattoo designs. egyptian-tattoo-designs-5
  • egyptian-tattoo-designs-5



  • piyu7444
    07-03 01:59 AM
    it is advisable not to leave the country while H1 extension is pending and you cannot lie to the immigration officer at the port of entry. if they take your I-94 while leaving (if going to Mexico, they generally do not take I-94) then you may have a problem reentering and you may have to wait until H1 extension is approved and then reenter using the new H1 approval.

    Mine is not h1 extension but what is called transfer - Company A to company B. Can I not enter using Company A's documents as they did not cancel my h1b and wont cancel it either. Also I will get pay stub from them till jul 15 for work done till jun 20th.





    2011 eye of horus tattoo Egyptian egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Tattoo Designs
  • Egyptian Tattoo Designs



  • ajju
    07-23 11:14 AM
    Are we supposed to get every year?? did ur friend apply EAD renewal online ?

    I remember reading somewhere on USCIS website and this forum that FP taken in late 2007 (probably for all July 2007 filers) will last for the duration of AOS application...

    This must be for bad FP or for missing FP for self or any family member...



    more...


    egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Tattoo Designs1
  • Egyptian Tattoo Designs1



  • anilsal
    08-21 11:54 AM
    bumping up??

    The attorney gets a copy of the FP notice also. They can forward it to you.

    Would it be too much to ask, now that you are happy that your checks are cashed, to show some appreciation for IV by performing tasks at the state chapter level?

    Since I lead the IL state chapter, do you want to help out now that you are in Chicagoland region?





    egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Tattoo Designs
  • Egyptian Tattoo Designs



  • schandra
    12-01 05:44 PM
    Thanks Better_Days for the reply.
    It is response like these that give us some hope to this never ending quest.

    It is good to know that you can file a New PERM and a second I-140.
    But do you know whether we can file a New I-140 on the basis of the original labor instead of filing a New Perm? I ask this bcoz in cases like mine where i have already exhausted 6yrs, would be difficult to file a PERM now.
    I see in some other thread, they did file a new I-140 and they were requested to first withdraw the Appeal, but in that case, do we know whether the new I-140 was approved first before we withdraw?



    more...


    egyptian tattoo designs. wallpaper Egyptian Tattoo
  • wallpaper Egyptian Tattoo



  • priderock
    06-16 01:59 PM
    Once you file for 485/AP/EAD, I guess the rule is that you cannot switch jobs for 6 months.....

    1. can we choose the start date of our EAD or does USCIS decide that date?

    2. can you have separate start dates for you and your wife's EAD?

    3. does the new job have to be exactly the same title or can it be a new title? e.g. if your current role is a software engineer, can the new one be a Project manager?

    thanks

    1) You can stay in your H1 status (assuming you are currently on H1) even after applying and getting your EAD. You can decide when to use your EAD.

    2) Your wife can start using EAD even though you are still on H1.

    3) You can use AC21 provision and change to a different company provided:

    a) Your I140 is approved
    b) Your I485 is pending for at least 180 days
    and
    c) The new job is significantly similar to the existing job. Must be doing at least about 60% same tasks. (Ex : Developer to a Tech Lead or an architect). Developer to Project Manager , I doubt.

    Note: I am not a lawyer , seek legal help in doubt.





    2010 egyptian-tattoo-designs-5 egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Tattoo Designs For
  • Egyptian Tattoo Designs For



  • amsgc
    03-31 03:08 PM
    This isn't correct Ronnie. Your non-immigrant status does determine whether you are a Resident alien or a non-resident alien for tax purposes.
    Classic example is that while you are on F1 /OPT you don't have to pay social security and medicare.


    Immigration and Tax Filing are not at all related.



    more...


    egyptian tattoo designs. Wrist Tattoo Design is trend
  • Wrist Tattoo Design is trend



  • rockstart
    09-10 10:10 AM
    Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
    Did you try that option?

    Birth Certificate from consulate are not acceptable to USCIS. Please check wiki for details.





    hair Egyptian Tattoo Designs egyptian tattoo designs. egyptian tattoos
  • egyptian tattoos



  • drak70
    03-08 10:42 AM
    Here is my experience

    My 140 got denied. 485 showed was pending online. I maintained my visa status separately at all times and I filed and MTR within 30 days .t never got denied online at least

    As per my discussion with 2 big shot lawyers office. While I-485 denial usually follows I-140 denial, they are NOT automatically done by the computer. ie someone opens your 485 file and signs off on the denial, based on 140 denial

    In the MTR filing the lawyers specially requested that the 485 filed concurrently be also reopened consistent with the decision of the MTR.in my case MTR was successfull 140 got approved and 485 also got approved after 6 months


    In your case keeping working on EAD is dangerous because 485 denial will and can occur anytime and it will leave you scrambling for status cover.Dont depend on online status check. My temp GC was stamped by USCIS even though it shows pending online



    more...


    egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Tattoo Designs
  • Egyptian Tattoo Designs



  • lazycis
    11-30 11:38 AM
    If you are the primary applicant, then it's definitely a mistake. Call the USCSI customer service and report the issue. Not too much else you can do about it.





    hot Egyptian Tattoo Designs1 egyptian tattoo designs. tattoo designs egyptian. eye
  • tattoo designs egyptian. eye



  • lacrossegc
    09-06 05:00 PM
    " FOR the period you are outside the US" it doesnt have to be and doesnt need to be the same company ...heck you can probably go to timbuktu and work there for timbuktu Inc for all US cares ... your H1B visa will still be valid (provided you still have employment with ABC USA) and you can still enter on the visa along with a supporting job letter from ABC USA. you can still go to the offices of ABC USA and work there (provided they pay the prevailing wage for the time that you work in US, else they might open themselves to litigation (from your side for backwages) ).... ABC USA doesnt have to keep paying you in US dollars if you are not working for them in US, it will be like taking an un-paid leave of absense on an extended vacation to Canada.

    The thing is that after you get the green card, you will need to come back to US and work in the same job and location as stated in the Labor Certification, atleast for about 6 months ( to avoid problems with citizenship application in the future) and then you can go to any other US employer of your choice

    Well thats the quiestion does USCIS consider Company ABC USA and ABC Canada as the same company ??? Remember I will be paid in Canada on Canadian payroll.



    more...


    house egyptian-tattoo-designs-Sphinx egyptian tattoo designs. An elegant alien tattoo design
  • An elegant alien tattoo design



  • seahawks
    08-09 09:24 AM
    Hello,

    I did not see any posts regarding "1 year H1 extension approval when filed for 3 years". If this discussion is already in place, please point me to appropriate thread so that I could close this one.

    I applied for 3 years H1 extension on 6/26/2007 with approved I-140. My priority date (EB3 -Sep 2003) was not current on 6/26/2007 when I applied for 3 year extension. I got an approval notice today which is valid for only one year. I want to know if this is an error from USCIS so that I could ask to ammend 2 more years.

    Thanks!

    unfortunately I missed the bus, we send all document May 29th and it reached USCIS CA on 30th, my pd was current for June bulletin and was approved 1 year extensions. I should have waited until Aug to file extensions, this is my 4th H1/H4 extension:( in 4 years.





    tattoo Egyptian Tattoo Designs egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Tattoos Designs
  • Egyptian Tattoos Designs



  • Jyothi
    12-12 04:23 PM
    insted of using "U" they change the date to Jan 2000



    more...


    pictures wallpaper Egyptian Tattoo egyptian tattoo designs. ancient egyptian tattoo
  • ancient egyptian tattoo



  • jindhal
    05-16 05:44 PM
    I also called Sen. Menendez regarding the Murray amendment and talked to someone a lady.





    dresses tattoo designs egyptian. eye egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Tattoo Designs
  • Egyptian Tattoo Designs



  • BPforGC
    05-11 01:51 PM
    This guy has no clue on anything...

    He says he gets back after talking to the 'subject experts'....

    A senator clearly asked him what to do on backlogs. If he has an iota of knowledge and real interest in immigration, he should have told to increase visa numbers, eliminate country limit and recapture legislation. All he said was he will get back to them and this opportunity has gone into thin air....

    So, this statement clearly epitomizes why USCIS is an inefficient and hopeless agency. They talk too much, think less and do nothing.

    Don't count on USCIS to do something to eliminate backlog. They are idiots and inefficient morons.

    Out of 10+ members of Judiciary committee, only two to three really care about an agency that is trying to work on legal immigration and present for this hearing. Talk about illegal immigration, every one will start running out of their beds with their pants down to get attention... this is really disconcerting.

    The whole hearing is a time waste for everyone. It did not achieve anything except patting each others back. Disgusting...



    more...


    makeup Wrist Tattoo Design is trend egyptian tattoo designs. egyptian-tattoo-designs-Sphinx
  • egyptian-tattoo-designs-Sphinx



  • Munna Bhai
    01-10 02:46 PM
    I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently on July 6th, 2007
    Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.

    My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.

    When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.

    So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.

    I am in the EB-3 category.

    bump





    girlfriend Egyptian Tattoos Designs egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Eye Tattoo
  • Egyptian Eye Tattoo



  • venkatanathen@yahoo.com
    12-08 03:51 PM
    Hi,

    I filed my I-140 and 485 concurrently using substitue labor by June'07. Still my I-140 is pending. Recently again I filed my Labor with the same company(No change in the compary ). it got approved last week. I am going to apply for new I-140. Can I port the previous PD?

    Thanks
    VK





    hairstyles Egyptian Tattoo Designs egyptian tattoo designs. Egyptian Tattoo Ideas
  • Egyptian Tattoo Ideas



  • jaggu bhai
    08-10 11:58 AM
    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,

    Thanks glus

    down the line we wanted to use the benefits of F1.
    thats why we r planning to change!

    tx





    GCBy3000
    12-28 12:56 PM
    My friend who filed his 485 in June, got his GC two months back. His PD was 2001. How did he get his GC within 3 months of filing 485 when the 485 processing time not even showed June 07 till now?

    These dates are for mere reporting purposes. I think even if they have one application with 1999 date, they might show 1999 as processing date. With my experience with these dates and USCIS, I cannot figure out the rationale behind these reports from USCIS. Someone might be sitting there in USCIS with 20-30 randomn dates and play inky... pinky...ponky... father ...has a.. donkey... bla bla bla and then pick a date for this report. All BS.





    nandakumar
    03-06 09:41 PM
    Faxed



    No comments:

    Post a Comment