Tuesday, June 14, 2011

eyebrow piercing ring

images eyebrow piercing ring. eyebrow eyebrow piercing ring. tattoo eyebrows. eyebrow
  • tattoo eyebrows. eyebrow



  • TUnlimited
    09-15 09:05 PM
    We have received our I-485 receipts(me and spouse). On my receipt just below "Amount Received" there is a this tag called "Section". It is answered as "UNKNOWN" on both of our receipts.

    My friends is answered differently. His is from TSC and mine are from NSC.

    Does any of you know what does "UNKNWON" mean and what consequences it might have.

    Yeah! What the hell does it mean? I have the same thing - UNKNOWN...





    wallpaper tattoo eyebrows. eyebrow eyebrow piercing ring. Keys: Eyebrow Piercing, Nose
  • Keys: Eyebrow Piercing, Nose



  • dixie
    08-21 09:58 PM
    The situation is unfair only if there is no retrogression. In that case there is a high probability that the one who applied in 2005 gets his GC (or at least EAD/AP), while a 2001 applicant's LC is still caught in the BEC.

    But given that retrogression is very much in place for all but EB-1 and EB-2 ROW, an approved I-140 is pretty much useless except for getting 3 year extensions (and limited portability) . In that case, even if the 2005 applicant gets his I-140 approval in a jiffy, he has to wait behind the BEC victim when it comes to applying for 485 (assuming of course that BECs dont last forever).So retrogression neutralises the unfairness of BECs to a large extent.

    I do agree however, that the BECs should have been cleared prior to starting the PERM system.




    All the fresh H1's wait little longer, while older h1 case gets adjucated. Presently, a guy who filed in 1999, 2000, 2001 is clue less, on what is happening, a guy who filed in 2005/6 had a 140 already, is this fair ?

    So to make it more evenly distributed, delay the process by 2/3 years for every new h1 applicant, and also insisting on 2 years of tax filing , will ensure, the older applications gets processed in the meanwhile, and also help the newer applications get streamlined.

    Hope u got the point...





    eyebrow piercing ring. The Car - Eyebrow Piercing
  • The Car - Eyebrow Piercing



  • Anders �stberg
    June 4th, 2004, 01:47 PM
    I find closeups are often surprising, gives a different perspective on ordinary subjects.

    I updated the posts to include EXIF data for each picture.





    2011 Keys: Eyebrow Piercing, Nose eyebrow piercing ring. Jewelry: Rings and Other
  • Jewelry: Rings and Other



  • cox
    April 3rd, 2005, 08:39 PM
    The filter is an excellent suggestion, Gary - I prefer to do things in-camera. I did not take later shots, so I can't sandwich them. The reds were extremely short lived, and clouds were moving in (and it was freezing), but I'll remember to get a couple of different exposures for next time.

    Thanks for the recommendation, QJ. I'll get out my map and find it.

    I'll try your dual processing suggestion, Kevin, but my PS skills are weak compared to some of our resident masters here. ;)



    more...


    eyebrow piercing ring. How to Remove an Eyebrow Ring
  • How to Remove an Eyebrow Ring



  • LOL123
    02-14 08:56 AM
    Thanks for correcting me ... I changed the title

    You need to say "MY priority date is current in March"
    The current thread title had me thinking there was another July fiasco..

    Thanks.





    eyebrow piercing ring. Cool Eyebrow Piercing
  • Cool Eyebrow Piercing



  • dask
    04-20 07:55 PM
    Just got my passport renewed at SF.
    Applied in person and opted to get it back in the mail.

    Got it in hand exactly in a week from application date...(pretty smooth)....

    And i used 2X2 in photo instead of 3.5X3.5 cms....both are ok.

    They will adjust it properly in your passport for you...

    All the best.

    Hi All,
    I am scheduled to visit India in July-09 and comeback in August-09 this year, My passport expires on Nov 2009. I will be using AP and also I have H1b stamp valid till may 27 th 2010.Is it necessary to renew the passport now or I can do it after I come back from India, is there any rule that your passport has to be valid for more than 6 months while enetring US?Please advice
    Thanks
    EB3-I
    PD Jan 2002
    I-140 cleared in 2006
    I-485 received date Aug27 2007



    more...


    eyebrow piercing ring. eyebrow piercing ring. about
  • eyebrow piercing ring. about



  • glus
    05-31 09:00 AM
    Guys,
    Pappu just posted an important message here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=72997#post72997

    Please read and contribute now, as it is a critical time for us.





    2010 The Car - Eyebrow Piercing eyebrow piercing ring. eyebrow piercing ring. eyebrow
  • eyebrow piercing ring. eyebrow



  • tinamatthew
    07-21 12:05 AM
    OK agreed , when it's a law we should abide by them.But what are the other options available for B? He can't be covered under 245(K) so this option is ruled out.He needs to forget about GC? Will it be helpful if he contacts good lawyer any hope? Or just rely on luck?


    If this is a real scenario, then if I was him/her I would only give the last 3 paystubs, W2s, tax returns. If the USCIS can't guess that I have no paystubs for 185 days then I will not hand it to them on a platter. I would however answer EVERY question TRUTHFULLY on all forms completed



    more...


    eyebrow piercing ring. nose or eyebrow piercing,
  • nose or eyebrow piercing,



  • parablergh
    08-27 02:27 PM
    phone number: 800-375-5283
    follow the prompts.





    hair Jewelry: Rings and Other eyebrow piercing ring. eyebrow piercing ring. eyebrow
  • eyebrow piercing ring. eyebrow



  • yagw
    09-26 07:27 PM
    This is disheartening...

    Don't be. You will be current in Oct and I believe going forward (chances of retrogressing to 2005 is very slim if at all there is any retrogression).

    That said, don't wait for USCIS. Be proactive and do all you can. I would suggest

    1. Calling the USCIS customer service (get hold of level 2 rep by telling the level 1 your case is outside normal processing time) and try to get the status of your case. Might take few tries before you can get some info.
    2. Open an SR.
    3. Do the above for your dependents if any.
    4. Make infopass (you have already done this).
    5. Contact local congress man/woman.
    6. Send mail to CIS Ombudsman
    7. If your security check is not cleared yet, you can contact FBI (by phone) and find out the status.

    (more information on all these can be gotten from simple google search. If not, post here and some one here should be able to help you.)

    Good luck.



    more...


    eyebrow piercing ring. Left eyebrow piercings - 1.6mm
  • Left eyebrow piercings - 1.6mm



  • kumar07
    09-16 05:08 AM
    Hi Suresh,

    thanks for your time and effort to thoroughly answer my questions.

    I guess my denial last year is due to poor project document given to me by my company. They initially gave me just 1 page letter describing the project and I was issued 221g to submit the full project report along with other company docs and later they denied my case.

    So this time, I believe the VO must be aware about my denial reason and they are definitely going to ask me about the project report and I must take the full project report (containing market analysis, project proposal and other information) around 30-50 pages with me. I will also be carrying all other company docs such as IT returns of last 3 years, wage reports, compay location photographs etc..Do you think that should be enough?

    Thanks.





    hot How to Remove an Eyebrow Ring eyebrow piercing ring. Brow eyebrow piercings,
  • Brow eyebrow piercings,



  • gcdeal
    07-10 07:57 PM
    Nandini Nair's fees are very less and I got my PERM LC (in EB2) & I-140 approved through her without any questions. Real quick response!

    She was a weekly columnist for Express Computer on immigration topics.

    nnair@nair-law.com
    www.nairlaw.com


    She is a total B**** . You cannot even ask her a question!



    more...


    house Eyebrow Piercing, eyebrow piercing ring. Eyebrow And Ear Piercing
  • Eyebrow And Ear Piercing



  • prolegalimmi
    03-02 03:01 PM
    You have a lot of suggestions in there let me try and respond:

    (1) Yes, we do have the ability to get in touch with our members by email. However, mass emails are a strategy to use when we want to launch a massive drive. We do send out regular newsletters, urging members to take action.

    (2) We are working to make our webfax feature more transparent. I like your suggestion about letting people know how easy it is. Will try to get that in.

    (3) About a concerted membership drive: I agree and we do have an ad running on Rediff; We are also trying to reach out to large organizations like NetIP.

    (4) I think it would be counterproductive to charge a membership fee.

    One of the big problems that any voluntary organization faces is that there are usually a lot of people with non-specific ideas and not enough people who will take an idea, come up with an action plan and execute it. We need many, many more volunteers who just take the initiative and execute.

    We'd love it if you could help us by coming up with a concrete plan and execution strategy for any one of your suggestions. From idea, to steps to delivery.

    I urge all the type-A get-things-done people out there to swing in to action!

    best,
    Berkeleybee

    Berkeleybee,

    Appreciate your response, will get the wheels moving from my side and contact you with any strategies I can come up with.

    Can you please send me an pm with your email id please.

    Thx !





    tattoo Cool Eyebrow Piercing eyebrow piercing ring. see my eyebrow piercing,
  • see my eyebrow piercing,



  • laborinbacklog
    09-29 09:03 AM
    We have taken indian jewellary with us when we travelled to India. I dont think it is a problem and you dont have to declare it in customs. I think if you are carrying cold in the form on coins or bars, you will have to pay customs. I dont remember but it says in the customs form that personal jewellary need not be mentioned. I would check the india's customs website.



    more...


    pictures eyebrow piercing ring. about eyebrow piercing ring. Steel cone eyebrow ring, 16 ga
  • Steel cone eyebrow ring, 16 ga



  • trueguy
    12-12 06:11 PM
    DOS/USCIS had a co-ordination meeting to discuss how to prepare for the upcoming holiday's. The outcome of the meeting was to push EB2 cases as back as possible , so that people really can have a good time enjoying holiday. (When I say people read it as USCIS/FBI/DOS and lawyers ).

    :)
    I work for Federal agency as contractor I know very well how things work during the holiday season.

    Happy long long holiday's you all.



    All this fuss is for Jan'08 visa bulletin. What Holidays you are talking about in Jan'08?





    dresses Brow eyebrow piercings, eyebrow piercing ring. Eyebrow piercing.
  • Eyebrow piercing.



  • chanduv23
    07-05 12:43 PM
    by now everybody might have heard stories about how USCIS pulled staff and worked overtime and weekends to utilize the 60k visas in one month to prevent the july 485 filings.

    What I am wondering is why did they do it. One obvious reason is the incresed fee comming into effect from July 30 2007. In addition to it what are the other reasons.

    Is there any agenda within USCIS to prevent people from getting EAD and ac21 benefits?
    Is USCIS filled with anti immgrant mentality who have takem upon themselves to make our lives difficult?

    Maybe politicians involved - only when powerful politicians are involved such things happen - USCIS/DOS does not do such things on its own.



    more...


    makeup nose or eyebrow piercing, eyebrow piercing ring. Eyebrow Piercing,
  • Eyebrow Piercing,



  • howzatt
    08-15 11:53 AM
    Instead of opening a new thread, I am posting my question here cause this is related to my attorney mess.

    My attorney was telling me that he filed my case with NSC on july 2nd and instead of sending my application with fedex he went in person and filed it in person to be sure. (he filed 211 cases in all). I am asking him for the proof of filing and he is telling that since he handed applications in person, he didn't have any acknowledgment from USCIS.

    Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.


    Any, suggestions.

    Check this thread, you might find some answers:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12320





    girlfriend see my eyebrow piercing, eyebrow piercing ring. jewelry eyebrow piercing
  • jewelry eyebrow piercing



  • InTheMoment
    08-12 12:05 AM
    Why open an altogether new thread for this question? You could have posted in any of the receipt related threads!

    Anyone who has receipts could have answered your question there to such a simple question

    All,

    I was wondering if the secondary applicant (Wife) will also be receiving a separate receipt numbers for her I-485, I-765 and I-131? She is currently on H4 and my lawyers told me that they received receipts only for me!!

    Can some one please clarify this doubt?

    I wanted to call USCIS to check the status of my wife's application. Before I call them I want to be sure enough that the dependents will also get receipt numbers.

    Thanks
    Raj

    ------------------------------
    One time contribution $100





    hairstyles Left eyebrow piercings - 1.6mm eyebrow piercing ring. Eyebrow piercing retainer
  • Eyebrow piercing retainer



  • yabadaba
    05-21 07:29 AM
    was this when you were entering canada?





    unitednations
    04-04 01:49 PM
    Apologies first. Could not find a link to start a new thread but what I am mentioning below has a direct bearing on people planning/trying for H1 transfers.

    **************
    Is there a requirement now that an H1 transfer petition must be submitted along with a copy of the company's contract with its client and a copy of the workorder issued by the client, in the canndidate's name?
    We are faced with this situation now that we are effecting a candidate's H1 transfer. Our attorney wants these documents. We have also been told that the H1 extension will be granted only till the expiration of the client work order. So if it is a 6 month position, the H1 transfer would be granted for 6 months only. Fortunately in our case it is a much longer assignment.

    Has anyone of you encountered this situation or heard about it? If true, does it not mean the end of H1 transfer as we have known it?

    Regards


    see the link on posting #124 on this thread. there is a court case that uscis is using to justify requesting this type of information.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24555&page=9





    spgtopper
    05-10 12:53 PM
    An event in DC would be convinient for members who live or work in and around the DC area, and also because the concentration of working people in the city and vicinity is higher. People who work in the area can stop by after work and network over dinner.

    Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment