Sunday, June 12, 2011

fergie hot images

images fergie hot images. fergie hot fergie hot images. Fergie
  • Fergie



  • Euclid
    03-19 09:43 PM
    The firm I work for is also signed up for E-Verify. It's lawyers were cool with the receipt rule. I have also checked this with the international student's office at my grad school. I am absolutely sure this is OK to do.

    Remember, that the I-9 receipt rule (and e-verify) is not just for international students. It is also meant for permanent residents and citizens who happen to be waiting for a lost document to be replaced. It is unthinkable that they would be asked to stay at home while the govt agencies mail them their documents.

    Your HR is wrong. Find the relevant info on this from the DHS website and fight with them. Remember, unless you plan to work in the HR department, it is probably OK to pick a fight with them. :-)





    wallpaper Fergie fergie hot images. fergie hot photo
  • fergie hot photo



  • guchi472000
    03-18 04:27 PM
    I Have my EAD card but my spouse was in India when i applied for EAD. That mean she doesn't have EAD card rite now.

    Can she get EAD or SSN?

    Pls help.....





    fergie hot images. fergie-is-sexie-in-her-leather
  • fergie-is-sexie-in-her-leather



  • tikka
    08-07 11:31 AM
    how bad can that be.. :D

    any other tri state members want to be a part of IV?





    2011 fergie hot photo fergie hot images. Fergie#39;s mother is trying
  • Fergie#39;s mother is trying



  • number30
    11-18 08:13 PM
    Did that H1B got approved later?



    more...


    fergie hot images. fergie hot images. Fergie, the Hot New Female; Fergie, the Hot New Female
  • fergie hot images. Fergie, the Hot New Female; Fergie, the Hot New Female



  • kkmajid
    10-16 01:52 PM
    from pakistan, but does it matter?





    fergie hot images. fergie hot photo.
  • fergie hot photo.



  • chanduv23
    03-04 11:36 AM
    The answer could be
    "I have unrestricted employment authorization that allows me to work for any US employer just like green card holder" [example]

    Employment can ask for valid employment authorization, but not for kind of employment authorization.

    U.S. Department of Labor - Find It By Topic - Equal Employment Opportunity - Immigration (http://www.savingmatters.dol.gov/dol/topic/discrimination/immdisc.htm)
    [From the link]
    The Immigration and Nationality Act (http://www.savingmatters.dol.gov/cgi-bin/leave-dol.asp?exiturl=http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/INA.htm&exitTitle=Immigration_and_Nationality_Act&fedpage=yes) prohibits employers (when hiring, discharging, or recruiting or referring for a fee) from discriminating because of national origin against U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and authorized aliens or discriminating because of citizenship status against U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and the following classes of a aliens with work authorization: permanent residents, temporary residents (that is, individuals who have gone through the legalization program), refugees, and asylees.



    ________________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin


    Well - we all know this but if the question is "Do you have a Green Card? Yes or No ?" if you give the above answer, you have not provided a specific answer.

    If you notice - job sites like dice etc... have drop downs that make you choose your work authorization (GC, EAD, H1b .....) and your work authorization is automatically visible there.

    Monster, careerbuilder and some job sites do the right thing by asking "Are you authorized to work for any employer? or do you need sponership" - which makes sense to ask. An employer always has a choice to sponsor or not because additional costs are associated.



    more...


    fergie hot images. fergie-hot-black-eyed-peas-
  • fergie-hot-black-eyed-peas-



  • jliechty
    May 16th, 2005, 07:47 PM
    My humble opinion: the first one is the best. The second and fourth have too much large stuff in the foreground (edit: looking again, the fourth isn't too bad, maybe about as good as the first). The second and fifth shots have too much shadow in the foreground, so the eye prefers the lighter portions of the frame (which incidentally doesn't make the photos seem as deep). The third one is a good shot, but doesn't seem to have enough depth for this assignment, partly (I assume) because the background actually wasn't that far off, though using a wider lens than ~36mm (effective) might help.

    My other humble opinion: wait for the birds to get out of... oops, those aren't birds. Clean your sensor! ;)





    2010 fergie-is-sexie-in-her-leather fergie hot images. fergie hot images. fergie hot
  • fergie hot images. fergie hot



  • DSLStart
    03-30 10:00 PM
    Congrats :)
    Yahoooooooooooooo......We (Me and my wife) received welcome notice today . Our 485 is approved on 25 th March.

    no updates online just received postal mail from USCIS today .

    I guess end of long wait , been in country from 2001 .

    I wish you all the best and hang in there if your PD is current you can expect the notice any time so keep checking your postal mail box .

    FYI - I dont know if my back ground check is clear or not , I guess it is .



    more...


    fergie hot images. photo of Fergie and tell
  • photo of Fergie and tell



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 08:29 AM
    Not many replies from Non-Indian categories :(





    hair Fergie#39;s mother is trying fergie hot images. fergie is hot
  • fergie is hot



  • amsgc
    03-31 03:05 PM
    Thank you for sharing your experience.

    I am at a loss here, I wish I could tell you what to do. But, I would certainly go back and look at the 1040 instructions for 2004. Rules keep changing, and maybe what you did was the right thing to do.

    Perhaps there are others who can throw some light here.
    Ams


    Hmm....I got married in Nov 2004 and my wife came in to US Dec 2004. and when filing 2004 taxes I didnt think about my wife being NR for tax purposes. I went thru a CPA and I believe she filed 1040 married filing jointly !!
    Didnt have any questions or issues so far. Should I bother....file an amendment....or just ignore until in case IRS has an issue?



    more...


    fergie hot images. hair How Fergie Keeps it Hot
  • hair How Fergie Keeps it Hot



  • kavita_abb
    10-10 02:15 PM
    Thank you very much for all your support. If they are able to transfer his visa, then I am suspecting that they will do fraud with me. Can I inform USCIS about our domestic problem ? If they receive any application about visa transfer. How can I know that ? I don't want my visa used by them at all.After that they can do anything with me. Please help. Thanks!





    hot fergie hot images. Fergie, the Hot New Female; Fergie, the Hot New Female fergie hot images. Hollywood celebrity Fergie hot
  • Hollywood celebrity Fergie hot



  • crystal
    04-10 02:30 PM
    I am not sure the following question in Profile is still relavent. For new members it does not make any sense.

    "Would you attend the rally in DC on Sept 18th 2007"



    more...


    house /05/07/2009-hot-100-100-91 fergie hot images. Hot 100 Women of 2006,
  • Hot 100 Women of 2006,



  • kk_kk
    02-19 01:28 PM
    I would say go ahead and ask your employer if they can apply another labor in EB2 for the new role. Yes, it is correct that there is a lot of scrutiny these days, but if filed properly and if your compnay has followed all the procedures, your PERM might get approved.

    Good Luck





    tattoo fergie hot photo. fergie hot images. Fergie Keeps it HOT!
  • Fergie Keeps it HOT!



  • ronhira
    08-20 02:11 PM
    How about an apology from an Indian Prime Minister saying he is sorry that you were born in India and are not able to get greencard.

    Why should USCIS apologize to you? Did USCIS force you to apply for Greencard?

    I agree with rajuram. We are all tax payers. The whole concept of democracy is taxation with representation. People who get paid from my tax dollars are answerable to me as much as they are to anyone else. Even when cis is not forcing me to file gc, its still equally answerable to me for my tax dollars to tell me why they are not doing their jobs properly. And for that cis owes us all apology. What's wrong with that?



    more...


    pictures fergie-hot-black-eyed-peas- fergie hot images. You Tell Me: Is Fergie a Hot
  • You Tell Me: Is Fergie a Hot



  • bigboy007
    06-21 10:49 AM
    but why are you so sure your 140 will be denied. USCIS will send u an RFE and also in worst NOID - Notice of Intent of Denial so that gives you enough room to decide on what should be done so that I140 wont be rejected.

    Also : 140 gets rejected in following cases:

    1. Degree compatability
    2. Exp + degree in EB2
    3. Financial ability of firm - this only with bad records

    i dont see any other reason why 140 should be rejected i am not over optimistic but any one can comment on these it would great.





    dresses Hollywood celebrity Fergie hot fergie hot images. Fergie#39;s Life
  • Fergie#39;s Life



  • reddog
    01-21 11:03 AM
    Money.........



    more...


    makeup photo of Fergie and tell fergie hot images. /05/07/2009-hot-100-100-91
  • /05/07/2009-hot-100-100-91



  • Munna Bhai
    01-07 11:23 AM
    can Employer with draw I-140 if they want after 180 days of pending 485 if any body changes his/her job with out notifying USCIS(AC21).
    thanks for your replies.

    Yes,but it has no effect on your GC.





    girlfriend Fergie Keeps it HOT! fergie hot images. Black Eyed Peas star Fergie
  • Black Eyed Peas star Fergie



  • chandra140
    10-13 01:48 PM
    I got the 140 denial notice.
    The USCIS did not mentioned any reason like my valid labour is expired.Not sure is the denial is because of 180 day rule or not.

    Here is the reason...

    The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary or evidence of schedule A designation.As such, the beneficiary is ineligible for classification as a member of the preofessions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability.





    hairstyles hair How Fergie Keeps it Hot fergie hot images. Fergie joked that she has a
  • Fergie joked that she has a



  • beautifulMind
    06-16 10:10 AM
    Are you sure of this..This is very important for my wife. Her F1-OPT begins in October and I feel that the I-485 EAD may not come till then. She also has a job offer to start in october so we are thinking that it should be ok to start working on F1 OPT till we get our 485-EAD and eventually shift





    mrsr
    02-19 09:55 PM
    I am looking for some help on interfiling, want to replace my old eb2 140 with the new I140 Eb3(jul10,2001) so that my AOS will be transfered to new I140

    Thanks..

    I am looking for some help on interfiling, want to replace my old eb2 140 with the new I140 Eb3(jul10,2001) so that my AOS will be transfered to new I140

    Thanks..

    any idea

    please guys

    is anybody there

    is any body there





    puskeygadha
    07-11 04:38 PM
    I am in the same boat.
    I think good idea will be to ask lawyer and seek opinion..
    my fragomen lawyer said they do not have a clue on the timeline



    No comments:

    Post a Comment