Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fiat Multipla Body Kit

images Used Fiat Multipla Jtd Dynamic Fiat Multipla Body Kit. LHD.
  • LHD.



  • tikka
    08-06 09:48 AM
    ...bump...


    I will be there..





    wallpaper LHD. Fiat Multipla Body Kit. quot;ody kits for fiat
  • quot;ody kits for fiat



  • ravindrajadeja
    04-30 08:34 PM
    Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.


    Thanks Chalam.. So who sponsored for her education?..Did she mention in admission process that her fiance is going to sponsor her education and also did she mention that during the F1 visa application process?...OR she did everything on her own not related to her fiance?..

    Thanks again





    Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Fiat Multipla Stereo or Used Car Loan Apr Rates
  • Fiat Multipla Stereo or Used Car Loan Apr Rates



  • whitecollarslave
    02-06 05:27 PM
    I don't think an employer can force you to repay the green card costs if you leave them as soon as you get it. That is illegal and against the law to make a foreign national pay for the costs of green card sponsorship!

    I know its against the law to make the employee pay for H1-B application fees (not attorney fees). I have not heard about any law that prohibits employers from making the employees pay for green card costs. Can you provide information on where you go this information and/or point to some credible source which we can use as a reference in case we need to?





    2011 quot;ody kits for fiat Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Passenger Airbag Original FIAT
  • Passenger Airbag Original FIAT



  • deecha
    07-26 09:21 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife’s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife’s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!

    If I were you, I would file for my I-485 anyways and then get the wife in on H4, when the H1 extension was approved, as you would still be on H1 status (as long as you did not use the EAD). Have her I-485 ready and as soon as she comes back, send her I-485 in ASAP.



    more...


    Fiat Multipla Body Kit. whom are certified Teacher
  • whom are certified Teacher



  • pd052009
    04-15 03:58 PM
    I am in.
    What do I need to do apart from contributions and convincing other friends to vote on the above thread?

    After voting on the thread, could you
    - Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�
    -- This info will help to organize the next activity.
    - Read this link. This has helpful details to reach out the fellow impacted members. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum70-self-filing-documents-forms-directions-mailing/1845295-support-thread-for-i485-filing-w-o-curr-pd-initiative.html#post2243885

    Happy to know that your friends are joining to get our relief.





    Fiat Multipla Body Kit. For Sale - FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9
  • For Sale - FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9



  • monikainusa
    03-25 12:41 PM
    Hello Memebers,
    As my H-4 visa is rejected and I am trying to find other options. I would like to know if I can apply for tourist visa and how much possibility is there that it will be rejected. Please advise.

    Thnaks



    more...


    Fiat Multipla Body Kit. FIAT MULTIPLA BREAKING FOR PARTS 2001 1.6 ENGINE ECU | eBay UK
  • FIAT MULTIPLA BREAKING FOR PARTS 2001 1.6 ENGINE ECU | eBay UK



  • buddyinus
    09-16 02:56 PM
    SAME HERE - THOSE WHO HAVE STOPPED CALLING ME BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID I WILL ASK THEM TO THE RALLY WILL NEVER BE MY FRIENDS ANYMORE.

    Well...This is called "Heights" or "Crossing the limits". Now come on...a friend who has helped u a lot in the past, but cannot(or will not) make it to DC for whatever reasons, u r gonna cut ur relationship with him??? Either u r mean or u dont respect ur friend's decision. Different ppl have different perspectives and one shud respect that rather than cutting off valuable relationships by being narrow minded and expect others to follow what he/she is doing. Else they'll be loners all their lives.





    2010 Fiat Multipla Stereo or Used Car Loan Apr Rates Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Used Fiat Multipla Jtd Dynamic
  • Used Fiat Multipla Jtd Dynamic



  • eilsoe
    10-03 01:15 PM
    :::snicker:::

    SPAM*INFINTY+1!!!!!


    ::::runs like h*ll::::


    :::::evil laughter scares peasants:::::



    more...


    Fiat Multipla Body Kit. New Fiat review, Buy New Fiat
  • New Fiat review, Buy New Fiat



  • h1gc
    09-25 02:58 PM
    Yes she can work on EAD and obviously then her H4 goes to invalid status.And you can be on H1-B..

    HTH,

    If spouse apply for Social Security card, will she lose her H4 status. Or the status changes after she starts using the EAD for work.





    hair Passenger Airbag Original FIAT Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Buy 1956 Fiat Multipla,
  • Buy 1956 Fiat Multipla,



  • jonty_11
    03-02 02:27 PM
    Exception 4 - have a question around this statement: For German transit VISA

    - are holding a valid visa or other residence permit for the USA (this includes advance paroles, but not approval notices), Canada or Switzerland and travel to the country which issued that visa or residence permit

    do not need transit VISA.

    Does that mean if you are travelling from India to US (with valid US Visitor VISA) u need a transit VISA.
    Above exception seem to appy only if u are travelling to country that issued u the VISA (india), but in this case we are travelling from that Country to US.
    never mind - Exception #3 covers it..



    more...


    Fiat Multipla Body Kit. lights - The FIAT Forum
  • lights - The FIAT Forum



  • munnu77
    12-12 06:56 PM
    sorry if i am wrong..
    How can someonw get a result on 140 with in 6 months, whn the waiting period is more thn 1 yr..
    i just dont trust these consultants..





    hot whom are certified Teacher Fiat Multipla Body Kit. My pick.
  • My pick.



  • conundrum
    05-25 07:52 AM
    Kennedy's immigration council/staffers were there until late last night and currently none of them are in. It seems they would be in only by around 9-9:15



    more...


    house Multiplayer games for mobile Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Fiat Multipla SX 1.6:
  • Fiat Multipla SX 1.6:



  • pan123
    08-31 10:10 AM
    Based on my reading, I interpret that it's not final. They have engaged USCIS in that conversation, but no final rule has been released. By the time rule is released, probably I will have my EAD.





    tattoo For Sale - FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9 Fiat Multipla Body Kit. her Fiat Multipla into the
  • her Fiat Multipla into the



  • lacrossegc
    07-30 03:44 PM
    Dude ,

    to clarify: my question was after you submit all the forms 1485, EAD, AP et all.... when does USCIS send out FP notices .... given the huge volume even receipts will take longer

    Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice. :mad:



    more...


    pictures FIAT MULTIPLA BREAKING FOR PARTS 2001 1.6 ENGINE ECU | eBay UK Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Fiat Multipla SX 1.6: Wiper
  • Fiat Multipla SX 1.6: Wiper



  • dkjariwala
    03-30 08:36 PM
    Awesome. Congratulations and enjoy!





    dresses My pick. Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Look for my Fiat Multipla,
  • Look for my Fiat Multipla,



  • lazycis
    10-05 09:03 PM
    Your H1-B does not matter. What matters is LC for your I-140. It sounds like you want to use AC21 portability. EAD allows to work for any employer(s), but you have to make sure your I-140/I-485 is intact.



    more...


    makeup New Fiat review, Buy New Fiat Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Multiplayer games for mobile
  • Multiplayer games for mobile



  • anishNewbie
    09-10 06:07 PM
    MS+0--hard to sell to DOL, particularly in current economic condition, as unemployment rates are in double digits. It is also depends on the location of the job. DOL may belive that they can't find US citizen with MS+0, for the job in Alaska. !00% they wont belive if the job is in michigan or california, where the unemployment rate is very high.

    Wow.. this is worrying factor...:( :confused: :(

    I hope there would be some1 here in this forum who would have passed the Labor, I-40 or GC test with just MS+0 experience with EB2 category...





    girlfriend her Fiat Multipla into the Fiat Multipla Body Kit. Naked 17 Girls
  • Naked 17 Girls



  • gcinterview
    06-11 04:45 PM
    I completed my interview in mount laurel, NJ. Went well, in the end, was told no visa numbers available took my I94 from passport. Sigh!!! numbers were available until last month(:-(). Any way was given a letter stating case would be held in abeyance until priority date becomes current. They are advising me not to travel until you get the green card, they say it would be finalized soon. Any one in similar situation?


    I'm a new member on this forum and my case got transferred to MOUNT LAUREL, NJ office.

    History:
    My 485 was filed in NSC in July'2007.
    I have 2 I-140 petitions, and dates are current(Eb2 India).
    Code 3 FP done in Dec'2007 and Name check and FBI background checks cleared.
    Case got transferred from NSC to local office in April'2009
    After about 8 days of transfer to the local office I received Code 1 Finger print notices.

    What does that mean? Any one had similar experiences?

    Here is the message I got last month.

    We transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our, MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.





    hairstyles lights - The FIAT Forum Fiat Multipla Body Kit. 98-2003 FIAT MULTIPLA FOG
  • 98-2003 FIAT MULTIPLA FOG



  • javadeveloper
    07-26 04:51 PM
    If I am not wrong your EAD/AP will not be processed until after your I140 is approved.Maybe some one comment on this

    You can get EAD even if your I-140 is pending.Correct me if I am wrong.





    solaris27
    03-13 08:32 AM
    no its not true . I have Canada PR and to get citizenship u need to be in Canada for 3 years .

    http://www.freewebdirectoryweb.com/





    Motivated
    10-27 09:29 AM
    to be 'fair' FOX is better in the sense we know what we are getting but if u look at NPR, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, they make us believe they are giving out a balanced view of the world but they all have a 'liberal' agenda, to understand the issues better you have to listen to both sides of the argument, by criticizing FOX over and over in this forum we are shutting down cone side of the argument, many commentators on FOX expressed their supporting of legal immigration,

    You probably know what you are getting, but there are others who believe all the lies that FOX spreads - don't always look through the prism of your problems...

    At least on the other news outlets, they bring 2 sides of opinions, unlike FOX - which only shows one side of the issues 25% of the time, and the host spews his/her talking points for the rest of the 75% of the show!

    Having said that, I would much prefer for the news outlets (ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, NPR ..) to not only give 2 sides of the story, but actually do some investigative journalism and come to conclusions. Ask the tough questions and if all they get is talking points cut them off.........



    No comments:

    Post a Comment