Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First World War Recruitment Posters

images LandArmy - Recruitment Poster.jpg First World War Recruitment Posters. War Poster - Recruitment: The
  • War Poster - Recruitment: The



  • aj_jadeja
    09-20 04:25 PM
    the link wouldn't have helped ya
    coz the link would also show the same date.
    Regardless of i clickin on the emergency or the normal link i always got the same date :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    so decided not to travel:(

    now days there is 'Returning Workers quota' in VFS and US embassy. visit VFS in person and take advantage of that process.

    cheers





    wallpaper War Poster - Recruitment: The First World War Recruitment Posters. Recruitment poster from 1915
  • Recruitment poster from 1915



  • reddymjm
    01-07 09:09 AM
    I just entered US on my AP. Old one (stamped one) was valid till May 08 09 and I had a renewed AP. The IO asked for both old and new AP. I had only the new one. He said I am supposed to carry both. Then he issued me a stamp valid till dec 30 09 and said am supposed to carry the stamped AP paper along with the stamp all the time. Then I aksed about the expiry validity. He said I have to have a new AP after the AP expiry date on AP not on the passport.

    But I heard the otherway at the canada border.





    First World War Recruitment Posters. Poster, [1939-1945]
  • Poster, [1939-1945]



  • roseball
    04-02 02:06 AM
    What I have mostly heard is that people in consulting jobs are the ones who are having issues at POEs and not the ones in permanent/full-time positions...I am not making a statement here but saying this is what I heard and read.





    2011 Recruitment poster from 1915 First World War Recruitment Posters. WW1 recruiting poster.
  • WW1 recruiting poster.



  • logiclife
    07-12 11:54 AM
    Can it get any worse for LEGALS in this country than what it is Mr Tancredo? Any attempt by you will only get things better as we are at the bottom as it relates to LEGAL Immigrant miseries.

    Tancredo introduces an immigration bill every week. Its like newsletter for him. There is nothing new here. No one listens to him. Not even the Republicans. If he was take seriously, then H.R. 4437 (109th congress) would be called "Tancredo Bill" not "Sensenbrenner Bill".

    Tom Tancredo not only has 0 clout with Republicans, he has lost clout with a caucus he found. HIRC (House immigration reform caucus) was founded by Tom Tancredo. He is not a chairman of that Caucus anymore. I think its some other guy, probably Lamar Smith of Texas.

    Stop the panic attacks everytime someone like Tancredo, Sensenbrenner and Sessions say "Boo !".



    more...


    First World War Recruitment Posters. World War I recruiting
  • World War I recruiting



  • nixone
    07-30 05:09 PM
    Nixone;

    I really hope / wish you don't get audited.

    DOL claimed that the newspaper ad was sent to them without the date of it. So we sent them back the whole paper-page where the date is usually printed at the very top with my job ad on it.

    Good luck...

    I hope so too and thanks for your reply. I am still confused. As far as I know, you are not supposed to send/submit any supporting documents with your LC application unless it is asked for in a later date.

    Now my question is, did they ask you to submit the newspaper ad some point after your manager/lawyer submited your LC application online? It seems like you sent the just ad part and they were not satisfied with it and asked more evidence and you sent the whole page again. Did they deny your LC after you sent the whole page ad or what point did they deny it?





    First World War Recruitment Posters. Recruitment poster seeking
  • Recruitment poster seeking



  • brasil
    07-29 08:55 PM
    Quoting what reason did the DMV confiscated your driver's license?
    Standard procedure and license was about to expire.
    This does not apply for address change if the expiration date is long...



    more...


    First World War Recruitment Posters. WW1 Navy recruiting poster
  • WW1 Navy recruiting poster



  • pmb76
    08-19 12:13 AM
    Such are the erratic ways of USCIS that we are all in the paranoid zone. When you get the unexpected (i.e. paper mail and no online approval) it does make us wonder and asntonished. There is an old Turkish proverb "When you burn your lips drinking hot milk you start blowing on your yogurt"
    I hope sense prevails and all the EB2s whose PDs are current get their GCs.





    2010 Poster, [1939-1945] First World War Recruitment Posters. LandArmy - Recruitment Poster.jpg
  • LandArmy - Recruitment Poster.jpg



  • yorstruly
    07-19 03:07 PM
    Translate it. Sign a letter of your compretence of English ? Hindi language & get it notarized. It is that easy. Do not waste a signle penny on translation. I have been doing it for ages.
    ...

    :D

    Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :confused:

    And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute... :)



    more...


    First World War Recruitment Posters. US Navy Recruiting Posters
  • US Navy Recruiting Posters



  • hebbar77
    09-09 03:27 PM
    I am july second 485 filer, filed with later PD(2007). Then an earlier (2004, my own) PD was substituted by lawyer last year which is now current on that 485 application.

    I opened a SR last week, response to SR from USCIS told me they still have old (later) PD on file.So they cant allocate a visa to me.

    Lawyer said he has confirmation from USCIS that USCIS will obey earlier 2004 PD(confirmation received last year!).

    two contrary pieces of information from a govt agency!!

    Anyone with similar experience

    I am sick of this USCIS !





    hair WW1 recruiting poster. First World War Recruitment Posters. What do you like about Each
  • What do you like about Each



  • Suva
    05-19 11:07 AM
    Who has told you that he is on H1B. He could be on L1B also. Anyone can qualify under L1B.

    No offence here.

    There might be some Education evaluation when You first came to US, use that evaluation here too.

    I have a question regarding this (no offense here, may be my ignorence)

    for H1B. the minimum qualification asked for is Bachelors Degree and expereince. How come you entered US without a Bachelors from india.

    TO NID

    I think it's best to get an evaluation from wes.org and then go to the university to know how many credits you can get through this evaluation.



    more...


    First World War Recruitment Posters. propaganda posters ww1.
  • propaganda posters ww1.



  • rameshk75
    09-16 10:58 AM
    [QUOTE=copsmart;289590]My case is little bit different.

    EAD was approved on August 11th and I got the card in mail couple of days after I received the email. But, I haven't received the approval notice for my EAD yet. The status on the EAD shows that the approval notice was sent on August 13th. I had no issues with AP though.

    Am planning to apply paper based AP, can you give the list of docs required for the same.

    Thanks





    hot World War I recruiting First World War Recruitment Posters. But the poster commits the
  • But the poster commits the



  • ramaonline
    03-05 01:35 AM
    Any kind of full time employment with monetary gains is not allowed on h4 status. You can legally go to university or any community college full time, and take up any kind of training programs or voluntary work with no remuneration. Also, passive investment such as stocks/ bonds etc is OK.

    If your spouse's GC process reaches the 485/EAD stage, then you can get work authorization with EAD to do any kind of work full time or part time. Without EAD, you need some other work authorization such as H1 / L1 visa to work legally..



    more...


    house First World War recruiting First World War Recruitment Posters. Zapata Recruitment Poster
  • Zapata Recruitment Poster



  • sanax
    11-30 09:44 PM
    Here is what I can advise

    1) Get all the supporting documentation that you have for both cases. Example tickets/ citations, fine receipts, any other docs related to the case you can find. make sure you make photo copies of all documents
    2) Get a court dispositon documents for both cases to prove that the cases are closed and fine was paid
    3) Make sure you run all these documents past your immigration attorney to ensure nothing is missing. Also get in touch with your lawyers that handled the DUI & other case to see if they can help you with paperwork
    4) If you are not comfortable defending you case you can take an attorney with you. That is entirely optional thing.
    5) No one on this forum or immigration officer has any moral right to tell you what you did was good or bad. Its the job of courts and they have already made you pay fine. So as long as you can furnish all relevant papers that these cases are closed you are fine with your immigration process.

    Thanks for the comment!

    I've done the entire process on my own untill today. I also did not have any lawyers involved in any of the misdemeanors. I do have documentation of all the cases. All cases are closed and I'm just paying the fines and have to put up with the probation. I spoke to a lawyer (first time I met with him) today and he advise me to pay him $600 to accompany me to the interview.

    Any take on the lawyer's advice? Or can I take the challenge on my own?





    tattoo Recruitment poster seeking First World War Recruitment Posters. U.S. Navy recruiting poster
  • U.S. Navy recruiting poster



  • zoho
    08-27 02:33 AM
    I got RFE on my case my case is NSC-CSC-NSC Transfer. Got Soft LUD in last 2 days and got RFE mail yesterday night. Waiting to hear back from lawyer about type of RFE. But atleast seems like they had started working on my case and if no RFE it would have been approved.

    Have you got the RFE?If so what is the RFE about.



    more...


    pictures WW1 Navy recruiting poster First World War Recruitment Posters. RECRUITMENT POSTER WWI
  • RECRUITMENT POSTER WWI



  • horscorp
    02-06 01:21 PM
    Hi Ann,

    Thanks for the response. I am very glad to know that H1 can be transferred to new company with existing perm application. If the transfer takes place, we will be aiming to apply for a new Perm from the new company asap or before 30-Sep-2010.

    Can you please confirm applying for new Perm with new company before Sep 2010 will be enough to request extension beyond Sep 2011?

    thanks again!

    horscorp


    Hi Horscorp,

    It is possible to transfer the H1 with validity to 30-Sep-2011 as long as the PERM is active. However, once approved, the PERM will "expire" if no I-140 is filed within 180 days, and eligibility for further one year extensions would end. Similarly, if the employer withdraws the PERM or if it is denied and no appeal is taken further extensions based on that PERM would not be granted.

    Ann





    dresses But the poster commits the First World War Recruitment Posters. WW1 United States Navy
  • WW1 United States Navy



  • Googler
    02-20 07:28 PM
    As per this post http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17450
    EB-1 ROW is under-subscribed, I wonder if this is a sign that top talent is getting harder to recruit from overseas.

    If that is the case, we can all think of a few reasons why that might be.

    I don't have the stats right in front of me, but it is my impression that except for a few odd years (FY06 comes to mind), EB-1 did not max out its numbers. Using EB-1 for L-1 executives is a relatively new idea.



    more...


    makeup US Navy Recruiting Posters First World War Recruitment Posters. First World War recruiting
  • First World War recruiting



  • Maverick_2008
    04-16 09:34 AM
    Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.

    Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?

    Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008




    EAD/AP should be extended by you. I am surprised your employer is involved in this. You will need a copy of your 485 receipt notice.

    Even if you are working on H-1b, it is much safer to pony up the money and keep your EAD renewed and available at all times. You never know when things change.





    girlfriend U.S. Navy recruiting poster First World War Recruitment Posters. Austrian World War I poster
  • Austrian World War I poster



  • vandanaverdia
    10-26 01:17 PM
    bump





    hairstyles propaganda posters ww1. First World War Recruitment Posters. A World War 2 recruitment
  • A World War 2 recruitment



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    07-09 11:37 PM
    Nixstor

    Have no idea where is USCIS ....If me being there would make a difference would be there ...please call me anytime whne you read this msg ...

    My number is 703.371.7445 M

    Arun





    uslegals
    01-27 01:48 PM
    We recd. our 485 approval last week and recd. the cards in the mail earlier this week. We were interviewed at the local USCIS for our 485's, 2 weeks ago. It went really smooth and case was approved the same day as the interview.

    I would like to whole-heartedly thank IV core and all IV members. This site has been an amazing resource of information & support for us thru our journey. I became a IV member during the July 2007 fiasco. We were there at the IV rally in DC in Sept 2007, have attended local chapter meetings. We will continue to support IV in it's mission.

    Thanks everybody.!

    EB-II (India)
    PD - April 2006
    Filed 485 (spouse & myself) - July 2007
    485 Approved / Cards recd - January 2011.





    chantu
    02-19 07:19 PM
    I think if you have H1b sponsor and lucky to get in H1b quota then I don�t see any problem. Your GC is for your future employer. Check with ur legal consultant.

    Thanks vactorboy!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment