Friday, June 24, 2011

flower wallpaper download

images Orange Flower Wallpaper by flower wallpaper download. flower wallpaper background.
  • flower wallpaper background.



  • WillIBLucky
    12-13 01:38 PM
    I agree with your point 1. But there are some companies who still apply H1B here. I am not sure who they are and what field they are in. But I have heard. Anyway your point about spouse is valid.

    But again, do you think EB2 will move faster and become current anytime soon? I dont see that possiblity without change in system (law). And once it changes then it will be same for both EB2 and EB3. If your new job will bring in stability and growth then it would really make sense to switch even if converting from EB2 to EB3 in these times.

    Prior to October 2005, I would be have been thinking like your are thinking.
    I like your thoughts

    I would want a faster GC for many things
    a) Spouse can work in any field. People can be talented in many other skills but cannot work because of EAD factor.

    b) I can go out of country any time. There are lot of checks at embassy and I am with them that they need to check all about me or anyone, but it takes months to get clearance and I cannot leave my job. Nor the job would keep me with 4 month vacation .Many of my friends have gone through this.

    my two cents





    wallpaper flower wallpaper background. flower wallpaper download. Red Rose Flower Wallpaper
  • Red Rose Flower Wallpaper



  • pd_recapturing
    06-20 05:51 PM
    If my I 140 approval notice does not have A#, what does it mean? How come, lots of ppl have A# on the I140 approval notice but a few like me dont have? Any idea, what should I fill for A# in 485 forms?





    flower wallpaper download. 2010 flower wallpapers red
  • 2010 flower wallpapers red



  • needhelp!
    10-10 09:41 AM
    join hands to work with IV





    2011 Red Rose Flower Wallpaper flower wallpaper download. Free Single Flower Wallpapers
  • Free Single Flower Wallpapers



  • santb1975
    03-28 11:47 PM
    We have a potential opportunity to get featured in LA times. We are looking for examples from our student community who has missed the H1B lotto last year and pursued an opportunity in another country or for students who are anxiously waiting this year's Lotto. We have been asking in Southern California for examples from yesterday but no one came forward yet


    Many thanks for IV to get this fixed for students. I am student member of IV since 2007.
    I have posted this message in other forums and urged the student community to join IV.
    IV rocks!
    Balan



    more...


    flower wallpaper download. Beautiful Flower Wallpaper 7
  • Beautiful Flower Wallpaper 7



  • amitjoey
    06-18 11:43 AM
    can you guys suggest how to proceed with my cases... where i am totally screwed up.
    When I started to work in usa I was working for an employer in NJ after an year I got a better job offer and started to work for another employer(for whom I have been working for last 2 years).
    Last Month I applied for my I140 with current employer work experience letter and co-worker letter (of my ex-employer in NJ). Now that I have an RFE for my I140 requesting me to send employer experience letter of my ex-employer. When I called up my ex-employer he was rude to me and firmly denied to provide any letter and hanged up the phone. Due to this RFE I am not able to proceed with my I485. Please let me know how to proceed...Thanking you all in advance.

    Yes, Please work on getting the letter and replying to the RFE, But that should not stop you from filing I-485. Pending I-140 is okay for I-485.





    flower wallpaper download. 55 Spring amp; Flower Wallpapers
  • 55 Spring amp; Flower Wallpapers



  • raysaikat
    04-06 01:27 PM
    ... But if 6 months have already elapsed after filing I485, then you are free to go anywhere.

    Does not sound right. Where did you hear that?



    more...


    flower wallpaper download. Flower wallpaper Gallary
  • Flower wallpaper Gallary



  • chunky
    07-26 03:21 PM
    We are planning to go India in October (after receipt of 185). If I apply for change of status it will be cancelled because she left country before aprooval".

    I was thinking if we do not get AP by then she can go to embassy and request for H4 visa. Will it be fine. I am asking too many questions


    Quote"As far as I know, if a 485 is pending, a person can continue to be in the US without a visa. So she would not require a H-4.

    All the same, I would still get a H-4 as this will be advantageous as,

    1. Your receipt has not yet arrived. What if the Application is rejected for initial evidence problem?

    2. AP takes a long time to come and she has to make an urgent trip back home?

    3. 485 gets denied by mistake. She has to have a valid status to fall back on, so you can file motion to reopen, etc.

    The chances of any of the above happening are low, but it is better to anticipate trouble and be as prepared as we can."





    2010 2010 flower wallpapers red flower wallpaper download. Orange Flower Wallpaper by
  • Orange Flower Wallpaper by



  • mnq1979
    09-21 07:38 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:

    "Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "

    Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.

    Now here is the situation:

    I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)

    OR

    should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.

    Thanks.

    I am sorry i cannot answer ur question because i m not an expert in this broken immigration process but i have a question.

    Can you tell if this is ur 1st RFE on I485 or did u receive any prior RFE's also?
    Did ur wife also applied for the I485 with you or u applied alone?

    thanks



    more...


    flower wallpaper download. 3D Flower Wallpaper
  • 3D Flower Wallpaper



  • LOL123
    02-14 08:55 AM
    Thank You All for the suggestions.





    hair Free Single Flower Wallpapers flower wallpaper download. Free Natures Flower Wallpapers
  • Free Natures Flower Wallpapers



  • anjans
    07-18 04:57 PM
    You need to fill the application with date of entry anf I-95 number!



    more...


    flower wallpaper download. Valentine flower wallpaper
  • Valentine flower wallpaper



  • bingl
    04-15 11:47 PM
    My Driving license is expiring soon (the day my I94 expires ) ....I have been on H4 till now ....but my husband is on EAD now . When I went to renew my license they asked me to get EAD since my I94 will expire soon . Is that the only way to renew ? Can I file for AP and use that, since I will have to travel to India anyways ?





    hot Beautiful Flower Wallpaper 7 flower wallpaper download. Red Rose Flower Wallpaper
  • Red Rose Flower Wallpaper



  • vegasbaby
    02-19 07:12 PM
    thanks guys for making the effort to understand my situation.

    I now need a couple of clarifications:

    Pune_guy, you are spot on in your interpretation that it would be a hard sell for an eb-2 application with the current employer.

    So now, if i do change a job, i would have to use my ead and hence i would have to join as an engineer(because my understanding is, even though my current role is business development, my gc application is for an engineer role and hence any new job based on ead would have to be that of an engineer).

    Is that understanding correct? - yes.

    Further, the new eb-2 application from my would-be employer would be for an engineer position - why? Your new eb2 application is altogether a new application. So even if currently you are with a company as engineer, they can file a new eb2 as business development. Because, this is application for future job, not your current job.

    Are my assumptions correct?

    Thanks much

    check above -



    more...


    house Flower+wallpaper flower wallpaper download. Flower Wallpaper Pack 2
  • Flower Wallpaper Pack 2



  • cox
    June 16th, 2005, 10:14 PM
    #1 is really good. The eye in #2 is too much in shadow, and what highlight in the eye that can be brought out looks strange (some angular reflection visible in Nik's version). Also, the white wing blaze is center frame, and pulls your eye from the face.

    Besides the better pose etc. of #1, the eye contact is much better, and that makes the shot, IMHO. Dark animals, especially birds with high contrast plumage are really hard to shoot, and you got him in #1.





    tattoo 55 Spring amp; Flower Wallpapers flower wallpaper download. 3D Flower Wallpaper
  • 3D Flower Wallpaper



  • krishmunn
    04-26 06:01 PM
    between the USA: worldwide, except Europe --- 2 pieces of baggage max. 23kg

    Lufthansa - Free baggage allowance (http://www.lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/us/info_and_services/baggage?nodeid=2892236&l=en&cid=1000390&blt_p=US&blt_l=en&blt_t=Info_and_Services&blt_e=Info%20Service%20Sitemap&blt_n=Baggage&blt_z=Free%20baggage%20allowan&blt_c=US%7Cen%7CInfo_and_Services%7CInfo%20Service %20Sitemap%7CBaggage%7CFree%20baggage%20allowan#an cAbT3)



    more...


    pictures Flower wallpaper Gallary flower wallpaper download. rose flower wallpaper
  • rose flower wallpaper



  • steppenwolf
    09-26 04:57 PM
    that's interesting...
    i got my checks cashed on 9/21 but no receipt yet. i sent my application on 8/8 to NSC.
    online status says a notice has been mailed out - any clue how long this takes after the check has been cashed?





    dresses Red Rose Flower Wallpaper flower wallpaper download. Free Orange Flower Wallpapers
  • Free Orange Flower Wallpapers



  • larmani
    04-29 01:50 PM
    Did you already applied for H1 extention and got RFE or you are just assuming you might get RFE. I recently applied extention for another 3 years and got it successfully. Our AOS is also pending. So dont worry. Anyway it is you choice to use EAD and extend every year.



    more...


    makeup 3D Flower Wallpaper flower wallpaper download. Flower+wallpaper
  • Flower+wallpaper



  • murali3000
    03-04 12:09 PM
    I do a short term stock trading with great profits , if you want I can share my stock picks , PM me.





    girlfriend 3D Flower Wallpaper flower wallpaper download. Sexy Wallpapers Flower
  • Sexy Wallpapers Flower



  • buehler
    07-27 09:11 AM
    Good idea. I would suggest that you also add uscis.gov to your search. It doesn't seem to be showing any pages from that site





    hairstyles Valentine flower wallpaper flower wallpaper download. makeup Flower Wallpapers
  • makeup Flower Wallpapers



  • randallemery
    06-28 10:36 PM
    National media will be there. This will get publicity.





    veni001
    11-08 04:54 PM
    I am in a similar situation where I am going to start my EB2 , however the internal job requirements for my position demand more than what the EB2 requirements are. They are as following:

    Bachelors plus 6-8 yrs experience
    or alternatively
    Masters plus 4-6 yrs experience.

    I do have Masters and my overall experience is 5.5 yrs but out of that 4.5 yrs were with the current employer so those won't be counted. How will I become eligible for EB2? Will the lawyer downgrade the requirement to Masters + 1 yr experience or will he keep requirement to say Masters + 4yr ? I guess I'm confused how this will work. :o

    How many similar positions are in the company? is this the current position you are in, if yes you can not use experience with your employer even in future for this position.
    In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o





    gcwatchdog
    11-20 12:32 PM
    It,s better to have all the paystubs for easy employer switch(AC21).
    You should prepare for sacrifice holding payment.....or feel like you are on vacation...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment