Friday, June 24, 2011

forget me not tattoos

images Forget Me Not Neck | Mimco forget me not tattoos. forget me not tattoos
  • forget me not tattoos



  • anu_t
    06-17 12:13 PM
    [QUOTE=senthil1]Why do you think the bill will be passed? It is very tough. Even Senate passes it is tough in House. Also it may not be passed in current form. Even current form is passed you will get gc faster than the people who are filing I485 now. Because most of the persons like you already filed I 485 you can file by point system and you will get soon as you have 5 years US experience.


    Iam in the same boat, Iam on my 5th year H1. Senthil...I guess that point the original poster is trying to make is there are few of us who will be stuck in the middle. Our LC filing date will be after May15th'07 and the 6th year H1 gets over before Oct'08.

    Yes That's my point





    wallpaper forget me not tattoos forget me not tattoos. lego tattoo Block
  • lego tattoo Block



  • smit
    02-27 09:20 PM
    Can anyone tell me what was final outcome of this? and which state it was where this happened?





    forget me not tattoos. Blackbird amp; Forget-me-not
  • Blackbird amp; Forget-me-not



  • chanduv23
    09-14 03:39 PM
    yes - never knew it was Jay's voice - orr peobably Jay is doing mimicry





    2011 lego tattoo Block forget me not tattoos. Jessica Weichers Tattoo
  • Jessica Weichers Tattoo



  • pappu
    01-07 07:18 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/

    Please stay tuned for a massive IV campaign coming up. We will be announcing it tonight on the forums.
    Contact your chapter leaders for various state chapter action items.



    more...


    forget me not tattoos. forget-me-nots
  • forget-me-nots



  • Munna Bhai
    11-15 04:27 PM
    This may seem as easy as it sounds, but could you get into trouble. Along with EVL USCIS also asks for pay stubs and W2s for RFE. This is to asses your intentions of continuing the job as mentioned in ur labour. Eventhough GC is for future employer. if USCIS finds out that you are not working in a job which matches the job description, it could create problems.

    No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.





    forget me not tattoos. tattoo forget me not flower
  • tattoo forget me not flower



  • glamzon
    07-27 11:16 AM
    Thanks



    more...


    forget me not tattoos. Paul W. sent me his Pi and Phi
  • Paul W. sent me his Pi and Phi



  • hydubadi
    02-03 12:32 PM
    ^^^^Bump^^^





    2010 Blackbird amp; Forget-me-not forget me not tattoos. Forget Me Not Neck | Mimco
  • Forget Me Not Neck | Mimco



  • canleo98
    09-26 04:15 PM
    Hi, I received the RNs of my wife and me (485,765 and 131) by calling the USCIS today. Online status check shows the receipt date of 09/24. I dont see my checks cashed yet. How much time it takes to get the check cashed ?


    My RN date was Aug 24th and check was cashed on Aug 28th. I guess it usually takes 3-4 days to encash the checks.



    more...


    forget me not tattoos. forget-me-not, Tattoo
  • forget-me-not, Tattoo



  • crystal
    09-14 03:43 PM
    i understood that. I was just kidding :Di meant the quality was like, that perhaps my computer is messing it up





    hair Jessica Weichers Tattoo forget me not tattoos. Tattoo Removal Scars - Tattoo
  • Tattoo Removal Scars - Tattoo



  • GotFreedom?
    07-30 10:49 PM
    The date will move to sept 2002 since this is my PD and then it will stuck for another 5 years.

    lol, but you have got to specify the exact date and time of your PD coz' the pace it moves at, ever second matters.

    They did mention in one of the other threads that it will touch 2003 for ROW so I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel for EB3 I folks.



    more...


    forget me not tattoos. Tattoos give MU swim team
  • Tattoos give MU swim team



  • dkshitij
    02-07 01:38 PM
    The video can be found at Immigration Policy - C-SPAN Video Library (http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/ImmigrationPolicy19)





    hot forget-me-nots forget me not tattoos. These forget-me-nots were done
  • These forget-me-nots were done



  • wandmaker
    10-13 02:40 PM
    I got the 140 denial notice.
    The USCIS did not mentioned any reason like my valid labour is expired.Not sure is the denial is because of 180 day rule or not.

    Here is the reason...

    The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary or evidence of schedule A designation.As such, the beneficiary is ineligible for classification as a member of the preofessions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability.

    there is no proof (valid labor) that you are eligible for EB2. since you labor is expired, there is no labor and you can not proceed with 140 - so they denied your 140

    I think the first line "The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary..." is relevant to your suspicion of an expired labor. It effectively says that there are no valid labor certification against your I140 application, which means that the Labor certification you filed your I140 against, is not valid anymore.

    Please restart your Labor again, ASAP.

    Correct



    more...


    house their flower tattoos are forget me not tattoos. Andi asked to the tattoo
  • Andi asked to the tattoo



  • ChainReaction
    07-31 12:23 PM
    I have a question, if H4 use EAD for employment and is allowed to keep her H4 status , how come a H1b who still work full time for his sponsor employer looses his H1B status when he finds a part-time job using EAD ?





    tattoo tattoo forget me not flower forget me not tattoos. andlarge Forget+me+not
  • andlarge Forget+me+not



  • santb1975
    12-25 04:21 PM
    on your substitute W2.

    So i should report the pay for sep to dec in substitute W2 though i have not received it from my employer right and also report to DOL for the same.



    more...


    pictures Paul W. sent me his Pi and Phi forget me not tattoos. nautical star tattoo
  • nautical star tattoo



  • Lasantha
    07-09 01:33 PM
    Then why do we need an attorney if we are there to correct them. We provide them with proper documentation. They make sure they put it correctly in the form. I can understand if a wrong document has been send and that caused the error but otherwise what are they for.

    Not entirely true. In my case all I did was verify that my personal data was correct. But when it came to certain issues and confusing stuff I brought it to their attention and they took care of it. In my opinion you do need a lawyer unless you are absolutely 100% confident that you can fill those forms without screwing up.





    dresses These forget-me-nots were done forget me not tattoos. Forget me not flower,
  • Forget me not flower,



  • manja
    06-29 03:16 PM
    To add my wife I'll need to pay 500+ per month which is pretty expensive. That's why I was looking for outside options. I found some on ehealthinsurance but none of them cover pregnancy.



    more...


    makeup forget-me-not, Tattoo forget me not tattoos. their flower tattoos are
  • their flower tattoos are



  • WillIBLucky
    12-13 12:54 PM
    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Cons
    (a) How many EB visas will they increase in CIR?...
    (b) Will they allow you to file I-485 before your visa number is available.
    (c) How stable would be your job be in comming years
    (d) What year of your H1 B are you in.

    1) If you do not have a problem in H1b extension then.. new Perm Labor in 6 months... (a) I-140 in one month if premium ---- b) if they say no premium you have to wait, how long can't say)

    1a) favourable ... 1b) -- ?????

    2) If Eb numbers increase a) allow you to file I-485 to get EAD.
    b) Eb num increases but no I-485 until date becomes current.

    2a) will get you EAD, WIFE can get a job anywhere.. no travel problems and extensions.

    2b -- opposite to 2a

    3) Job at this company or Green Card. a) You want green card quicker as EB2 will move faster than EB3 even if USCIS don't allow you to file I-485 is
    current.

    b) If dont care about the earlier issues and are happy to stick with the new job and feel you will be at this place then

    Your decision....

    I may be wrong but I need GC quicker





    girlfriend andlarge Forget+me+not forget me not tattoos. forget me not flower tattoo
  • forget me not flower tattoo



  • amsgc
    07-03 08:01 AM
    There is no such thing as an H-1B transfer - it is unfortunate that this word is used and it confuses people all the time.

    Your company B has filed a new petition on our behalf to employ you with a request for:
    - The petition to be not counted in the yearly cap
    - Your status be extended till the end date on the new petition

    Generally speaking:
    Since you have already started working for the new employer, you MUST enter using the H-1B approval notice of the new employer (even if you use the visa stamped through the previous employer).

    Regarding Mexico - never been there so I don't know how it works with the I-94.


    Mine is not h1 extension but what is called transfer - Company A to company B. Can I not enter using Company A's documents as they did not cancel my h1b and wont cancel it either. Also I will get pay stub from them till jul 15 for work done till jun 20th.





    hairstyles Tattoos give MU swim team forget me not tattoos. and heart tattoo designs
  • and heart tattoo designs



  • dpsg
    03-28 05:48 PM
    I agree although absolute aim is getting GC , But It is too vague to put as a clearly defined objective.

    Whereas asking for "current Priority Date for every category above EB3" clearly defines our goal.I think categories below EB3 is beyond the scope of this forum.
    It is more complicated/different and there are forums which knows the issues clearly and are adressing them





    isantem
    08-05 01:02 PM
    EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.

    :confused::eek: this is a new law by president paulinasmith?:D





    harikris
    12-05 09:56 PM
    Hi maverick_iv and smuggymba - thanks to you both. between you two, all my Qs are answered.

    I will mail the app and then go visit the embassy after 10 days - i think that will be more effective.

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment