Monday, June 27, 2011

frases de amistad y amor

images dresses de amistad y amor. frases de amistad y amor. wallpaper frases de amor y amistad. de frases de amistad y amor. amor y
  • wallpaper frases de amor y amistad. de frases de amistad y amor. amor y



  • snowshoe
    01-01 09:00 AM
    I just returned from my 4 days cruise with a stop at Calica, Mexico. Here is my experience with the Customs and Border Patrol officer at the Port of Miami:

    I told him that we had applied for green card and handed him the original AP approval notices. He went through our passports to look at our visa stamps. He pointed out that the Visa stamps in our passports had expired, he asked me if I still work with the same company, I answered "Yes" and handed him our new H1 extension approval notices. He looked at the documents (guess looked at name and validity dates) and then took all the documents to another officer.

    After returning to his desk he justed entered some data into their system (I think our passport numbers) and told us we were good to go. He did not take our AP notices and did not issue new I-94.

    (while embarkation the Carnival staff had looked at our AP notices and hence had not asked for our old I-94s).

    I wish all of us a very happy new year.





    wallpaper wallpaper frases de amor y amistad. de frases de amistad y amor. amor y frases de amistad y amor. amistad o amor. amistad y amor
  • amistad o amor. amistad y amor



  • speddi
    10-05 10:43 AM
    Hi,
    I am a July 2nd filer and I got my receipt notices, EADs and completed the FP too. I didnt get the AP yet but my wife's AP shows as approved. When I talked to an IO couple of days ago, she said my AP is approved but they didnt update the website. I called USCIS Customer Service today 3 to 4 (it seems they keep track of it) times and each gave me a different information. Sometimes they said they have Aug 17th as the receipt date but my receipt date is July 2nd(on the RN) and Aug 20th is the ND. So, I dont know what this Aug 17th date is and they say that is what they have in their systems as received date and I am still in the processing time. I am confused. According to my attorney, my wife's AP shudnt have been approved without my AP getting approved since I am the primary applicant.

    Do I need to worry or just wait some more days? I am mainly worried that they have the wrong date as receipt date in their system and it might affect on future processing.

    Thank you for any kind of input.





    frases de amistad y amor. Amor Y Amistad Frases. amistad
  • Amor Y Amistad Frases. amistad



  • Macaca
    02-26 02:14 PM
    Oh Eleanor, I don't even know where to start on this scumbag.

    But I do know how to end it.

    This slumdog needs a solid, old fashioned butt whipping: open to public, health-care-debate-like telecast, take his pants off, bend him over, highest priority to curry with Z-E-R-O U.S. education.





    2011 amistad o amor. amistad y amor frases de amistad y amor. wallpaper de amor y amistad.
  • wallpaper de amor y amistad.



  • sathyaraj
    12-17 03:57 PM
    Identify what is the job code in your LC and try to compare the new job duties in the similar category. If you happen to fall within the same group then you are fine. like within 15.****


    http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1051.00

    Try to identify the job code of ur new job, then you will be able to compare.

    Hire an attorney before taking any major descisions.



    more...


    frases de amistad y amor. frases de amistad y amor.
  • frases de amistad y amor.



  • abhijitp
    12-19 07:39 PM
    Attorney suggested to follow up with FP second time also and said we will be asked by USCIS which application to keep. Is this true?
    Not true. They won't ask you anything. I would get my FP done. Then have your attorney write a letter to the USCIS explaining why you submitted two AOS applications, then asking them to keep any one "approvable" of the two AOS applications you submitted. This, I was told by an attorney during a private consultation call. Hope this helps. Best advice is, please consult an attorney:)





    frases de amistad y amor. Frases De Amistad Y Amor
  • Frases De Amistad Y Amor



  • navyug
    06-26 04:58 PM
    This is not correct.

    Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.



    _________________
    Not a legal advice.

    You can own shares of a company and be paid dividend too when you are on H-1B. Getting paid dividend does not mean the dividend paying company has to also sponsor your H-1B. In the same way she is just holding shares (may be 100%) in the company. As long as she is not being paid salary she is fine. She can work pro-bono during this period. You do not need EAD to be a owner (or share holder) of any company. She needs EAD if and only to be paid salary from this company. EAD is "Employment Authorization Doc". Even a student can own shares of a company. Please understand/analyze the situation before commenting.....



    more...


    frases de amistad y amor. Frases-De-Amor-Y-Amistad
  • Frases-De-Amor-Y-Amistad



  • gnutin
    06-10 12:43 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    I came to U.S in May 2006. The company for which currently I am working (Company A) filed my labor (EB2) in October 2009. The labor got approved in May 2010.
    My Visa is expiring in March 2011.

    Now the attorney has asked me for the documents to proceed with I140.Hopefully my I140 will be filed in couple weeks.

    Now my question is that, I am planning to change my job (to employer B) in September 2010.

    Please help with your valuable answers for the following questions:-



    1. How long does it take to get the i140 approved?
    (Regular/Premium)

    It is typically taking 1 to 3 months with Regular, but there are cases stuck for much longer too. (Refer to .com for a general idea). With Premium it should be within 30-45 days.

    2. What will happen to the PD if employer A withdraws or revokes my I140 approval after I join company B? Can I still carry over my PD?

    You lose your PD if employer A revokes the I-140 approval. Note that this revocation is not common and is generally seen in fraud cases.

    3. At this point of time how long will I get the new Visa extension when I do the H1B Transfer from employer B?

    Premium processing would take less than 30 days. To be safe move after employer B receives the approval.

    4. What are the documents I need from employer A if I have to carry forward my PD to the employer B's Green Card process?

    You need a copy of the I-140 approval notice and a copy of your PERM labor filing. Any other documents would be a plus because they would help the employer B's attorneys to prepare similar applications.

    5. Does the new job need to be the same title and job requirements as the old one?

    For porting PD, the answer is no. In fact new job can be EB2 while the old one was EB3.





    2010 Amor Y Amistad Frases. amistad frases de amistad y amor. dresses de amistad y amor.
  • dresses de amistad y amor.



  • fromnaija
    11-17 11:51 AM
    Hmmm...

    In my view I would say that it has more chances to go through between Jan 2007 and August 2007. After that, it is poticial campaign all over again.

    That is just my humble opinion.

    Regards,

    Tito

    You are right! I also do not think anything will get passed until 2007. SKILL or CIR will only get passed in the January to August 2007 timeframe. By 2008, focus will be on the Presidential election.



    more...


    frases de amistad y amor. pictures amor y amistad
  • pictures amor y amistad



  • EB3_SEP04
    08-27 11:23 PM
    If employer or attorney are not helpful then there are high chances that they are hiding something, may have communicated to you I-140 approved in EB-2 whereas in real EB-3. One of my friend already have experinced same problem, EB-3 instead of EB-2. His company is in Jersey and the name starts with N.

    Another reason why employer is hiding (or don't want to share) suspecting that you can leave him.

    Be careful and try some way (as suggested above) to know about your I-140. All the best.

    It'd be helpful for readers if you please update your profile with your case details.





    hair wallpaper de amor y amistad. frases de amistad y amor. frases de amistad y amor
  • frases de amistad y amor



  • tnite
    08-13 09:26 AM
    Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.

    WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th

    LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)

    TIME: 1:30 pm

    IF YOU'RE FROM NY/NJ/CT TRISTATE AREA, PLEASE DO JOIN http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)

    The meet up was great and there were 4 new members who showed up.
    You can check the pics @ http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/photos



    more...


    frases de amistad y amor. wallpaper de amistad y amor.
  • wallpaper de amistad y amor.



  • at0474
    01-09 02:52 PM
    It would definately move..but movement would be backward. :-)

    --LOL! I understand where you are coming from!! However, in reality, EB3's rear got so far up against the brick wall, it can't move back any further. It can only move forward.

    Are there people with EB3 pds in 2000/2001 still waiting in that large number for GCs? I don't think so..

    If not any movement, I won't be surprised. If any, it has to go forward for EB3.





    hot frases de amistad y amor. frases de amistad y amor. frases de amistad y amor
  • frases de amistad y amor



  • bhavana
    05-24 07:51 AM
    Good job Buddy



    more...


    house de amistad y amor. frases frases de amistad y amor. hair Fondos de amor y amistad
  • hair Fondos de amor y amistad



  • lord_labaku
    12-16 01:40 AM
    Your code has lot of syntax error. (for your reference - message window has spell check feature inbuilt)

    Sorry..could not resist.

    On a serious note, please read the AC21 rules and interpretation





    tattoo Frases De Amistad Y Amor frases de amistad y amor. hairstyles tattoo amor y amistad frases. frases de amistad y amor. frases de
  • hairstyles tattoo amor y amistad frases. frases de amistad y amor. frases de



  • xyz2005
    08-08 07:55 PM
    My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.

    My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.

    In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible

    Based on my limited knowledge and what I have read...you can join some community college during that time to do some short course in order for you to NOT GO OUT Of STATUS and this acts as a bridge. I think during this short course period you would have to go back to F1 and then convert from F1 to H1. The other thing is to go out of the country and re-enter again on H1. These are the only two options coming to my mind. But wait the third and more realistic option would be to find a position in any University related to your profession as then you are out of H1b quota. Good luck and warm regards



    more...


    pictures Frases-De-Amor-Y-Amistad frases de amistad y amor. imagenes de amistad y amor.
  • imagenes de amistad y amor.



  • ps57002
    09-15 09:53 PM
    both employer and lawyer know in my case...it's not a problem. My supervisor supported me on it...





    dresses frases de amistad y amor frases de amistad y amor. y amistad frases. amor y
  • y amistad frases. amor y



  • patiently_waiting
    01-08 09:47 AM
    this may help also :-

    Alternate Document (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/alternate_document.htm)

    Birth Affidavit (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_affidavit.htm)

    Birth Certificate (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_cert.htm)

    Birth Certificates Green Card Permanent Residency (http://www.usabal.com/permres/AOS/birth_cert_info.html)



    more...


    makeup pictures amor y amistad frases de amistad y amor. de amistad y amor. frases
  • de amistad y amor. frases



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 01:44 PM
    NSC is processing 140's filed on or before Apr 6,2007 - Once the processing dates shows your filing date, on 31st day, you can ask your employer to open a service request. NSC respond to your SR within 45 days. Hope this helps.

    any more inputs??





    girlfriend hairstyles tattoo amor y amistad frases. frases de amistad y amor. frases de frases de amistad y amor. hairstyles frases de amistad.
  • hairstyles frases de amistad.



  • ganguteli
    05-06 03:32 PM
    http://www.usabal.com/seminars/#a2

    Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conferenceif a couple of members attend with immigration voice badge on their shirts, this could be a good platform for immigrationvoice as a group to get noticed.

    Maybe people who are living around Washington DC neighborhood can attend to represent IV and their registration can be sponsored by IV.

    Just a thought. As we push our agenda, IV as an organization must get noticed in more places where USCIS is putting its face on.


    This conference is for lawyers and employers and organized by lawyers. The organizers are charging fees for it too.

    So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
    Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?

    And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?





    hairstyles wallpaper de amistad y amor. frases de amistad y amor. 2011 frases de amor y amistad.
  • 2011 frases de amor y amistad.



  • Almond
    08-14 12:10 PM
    ^^^^ sounds like good news, I'm happy for you:)





    theshiningsun
    02-24 03:50 AM
    this is what i know

    since I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for more than 6 months therefore employer withdrawing I-140 will hv no effect on GC process

    u can get copy of I-140 approval by filing FOIA rqst but it takes about 4-5 months

    again, this is what i know but i am not a lawyer, pls consult an attorney b4 any action

    btw how does ur employer expect that u not go to another company if u r going to lose ur job with him?





    martinvisalaw
    06-29 05:12 PM
    Hi Ms Martin,
    Thank you for your information. I understand that as long as my old visa expired and I get entry to US on my new approved extension visa (assuming that it is approved while I am away from US) it goes good.

    What if my visa petition gets dragged and I enter with my AP, after the expiry of my old visa. Is the extension pettition still good? If it is approved after i enter US, can i use the new visa ofcourse after getting out of US and get it stamped in a overseas consulate.

    First, you cannot get admitted to the US with an expired visa, unless your trip is just a short one to Canada or Mexico.

    Re. your second point - your H-1B extension will still be valid even though you entered using the AP. You can use that approval notice to get a new H-1B later if you want one.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment