Monday, June 13, 2011

free curriculum vitae samples

images Free CV Samples free curriculum vitae samples. Free Sample Documentary
  • Free Sample Documentary



  • InTheMoment
    09-23 12:53 PM
    Yes... but it also means that your app is out of the storage area into the staging queue, which means an advancement !

    USCIS needs to provide a legend/work-flow chart of what they put in their SR's and where that stands in the overall flow.

    I got an SR response back saying that my application is "waiting to be assigned to an officer"...whatever that means...isnt every application so? I think SRs are just as useless as any other 'customer service' provided by USCIS...





    wallpaper Free Sample Documentary free curriculum vitae samples. This resume example is
  • This resume example is



  • vishwak
    08-18 08:29 AM
    Even some Attorney's and Law firm says you can start working once you FedEx document to USCIS or Receipt of FedEx at USCIS. Its always good to wait until you get Receipt number from USICS which is an official document.





    free curriculum vitae samples. resume-sample-software-
  • resume-sample-software-



  • eadguru
    12-01 07:29 PM
    No FP yet





    2011 This resume example is free curriculum vitae samples. Free Resume Templates
  • Free Resume Templates



  • alterego
    06-19 12:05 PM
    I wanted to start this thread so we could get together a plan of action for victims of undue processing delays for EAD/AP. This is a very serious and upcoming issue and we would all be well served to pool ideas.
    Here is what I have so far. Some ideas based on my experience and some on searching the web.

    1) Apply for your EAD atleast 120 days ahead of the expiry of the current one(USCIS now reccomends 6mths ahead!) Yes you may lose time if they approve it early but atleast, you have the peace of mind and it gives you 30 days breathing space in case of RFE or to get an interim EAD.

    2) Check for a LUD at or slightly after 80 days pending. Contact your lawyer at about this time for suggestions.

    3) Schedule an infopass appointment for day 91. Ask for the interim EAD.
    You can also call the regional service center if you wish.

    4) Contact your congressman's office at about this time and ask for their assistance in expediting this request.

    5) Fedex an application for an interim EAD the same day. Include a copy of your current EAD copy, your pending 485 on which the interim benefits are based and a copy of attendance at any recently done biometrics.

    6) Consider talking with your employer to take a few days off while sorting this out.

    If anyone has any additions to this checklist of items or suggestions/modifications. Let me know.



    more...


    free curriculum vitae samples. free resume example 1 - entry
  • free resume example 1 - entry



  • ganguteli
    07-07 12:32 PM
    Why can't your friend post this himself?

    You are such a good friend that you care about his immigration needs. ;)





    free curriculum vitae samples. resume free,undergraduate
  • resume free,undergraduate



  • wantMyGC
    09-13 09:24 PM
    Thanks ImmigrationAnswerMan for your inputs.

    1) What if I stay with the same employer for the next 6 months, then take a re-entry permit on family issues and go to India for about 18 months?

    2) I heard this (#1) will break continuity, what if I stay 5 years in the US after I come back (#1), will it cause any issues in the naturalization process?



    more...


    free curriculum vitae samples. Download a free resume
  • Download a free resume



  • veni001
    09-07 11:25 AM
    Hi All,

    Friends, I have few questions regarding EB2 category and need your help & advice.

    What are the requirements to file GC under EB2 category? I know USCIS needs 4 years degree. But I am Commerce graduate (3 years) from India and with over 11 years of IT experience, am I eligible for EB2? Can I use my experience to make up for 1 year. If not, can you suggest 1 yr. online degree (acceptable to USCIS) to be eligible for EB2.

    Thanks in advance for your time.

    Regards,
    javans.

    Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference EB-2
    USCIS - Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference EB-2 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD)
    :D





    2010 resume-sample-software- free curriculum vitae samples. Free CV Samples
  • Free CV Samples



  • Anil_s
    07-17 03:52 PM
    Hi Ari,

    Can some file for H1 and L1 at the same time?

    Thank You

    Anil



    more...


    free curriculum vitae samples. resume examples free blank
  • resume examples free blank



  • Fightwithfate
    03-15 10:08 AM
    Your employer should contact VSC immediately using the contact channels set up for premium processing cases (I believe they have dedicated email addresses and telephone numbers for premium processing).

    Hi Thank you all,

    Today (03/15/2010) my employer got Receipt No mail from VSC. It says that VSC Received date is 03/12/2010 and the count of 15 days will start from 03/12/2010.But FedEx Delivery date is 03/04/2010.
    Does they process premium processing like this?





    hair Free Resume Templates free curriculum vitae samples. Free Resume Samples,
  • Free Resume Samples,



  • pd_recapturing
    10-19 10:02 AM
    Actually sometime when you talk to IO, they tell you all the receipt numbers including I-140. It happened with me once. I was inquiring about my I-485 receipt notices and the IO started telling me all the cases , I have filed so far. I guess, when they pull informaton based in your DOB and name, they are able to see everything. At this time, you can request them the RN of I-140. There are bright chances that you get the I-140 information.



    more...


    free curriculum vitae samples. examples free resume
  • examples free resume



  • vamsi_poondla
    12-20 12:14 PM
    My Receipt Date is Sept 18th. I changed address before I got my receipt.

    For address change,
    1) On Sept 25th, I filed AR-11 online, then as a chain, modified the addresses on all my pending applications. I got letter confirmations. This happened in Sept.
    2) I also called them in Nov to raise a SR since I did not receive the FP notices. In the SR, I again gave my new address.
    3) Then today I got the status changed as Notice Returned as Undeliverable.
    4) I called USCIS first thing in the morning and again raised a SR
    5) I also took an Infopass to meet field office folks and ask for help

    All this I did to my spouse also.





    hot free resume example 1 - entry free curriculum vitae samples. ADMINISTRATOR RESUME TEMPLATE
  • ADMINISTRATOR RESUME TEMPLATE



  • gchopefull
    12-17 12:39 PM
    my current employer filed for my labor in march 2005, got approved in march 2007, filed I-140 in April 2005,and while I-140 was pending filed I-485 in july fiasco. In sep-2007 got intent to deny of I-140 based on A2P(ability to pay), employer filed M.T.R in October 2007. I have my fingered crossed looking at the financial statment from employer for the year 2005. chances are the MTR will be denied too. Now I have a new job offer from another employer who is willing to do new H1b for me and may be a labor petition too. the question is I want to see what comes out of the current MTR. Here is the question;
    1/- if I tell the current employer to contine the process(which I dont think he will have problem with) and join the job on h1b will my I-485 status be changed or will it effects the current process?
    2/- I am currently runnig on sixth year of h1b and my current visa expires in 2010 bades on the pending process with current employer. if I join the new employer on h1b what will be the H1b status will be?
    thanks for the answers in advaced



    more...


    house View this resume example in free curriculum vitae samples. waitress cv templates
  • waitress cv templates



  • cybergold
    04-28 05:38 PM
    ok thanks, i'll get rid of them right now





    tattoo resume free,undergraduate free curriculum vitae samples. resume sample free of
  • resume sample free of



  • myimmiv
    12-17 02:06 PM
    My wife will be coming back in April 2nd week through Denver. CO POE. Her AP is valid until June 3rd week.

    My question is that is 2 months of AP validity / cushion enough or safe to enter the US.

    Any experiences from forum members about using their AP when there is 2 months or less left in the expiry of the AP document and they entered the US. Did anyone have any bad experience at POE due to near expiry of the AP. Members entered through Denver, CO POE with their experiences would be an added help.

    Also, will she get a 1 year I-94 validity from the date of entry or only until her AP expires?

    Thanks in advance for all your time.



    more...


    pictures Download a free resume free curriculum vitae samples. resume examples samples,
  • resume examples samples,



  • veni001
    02-03 02:41 PM
    There's thousands of threads that talk about porting. I don't think there's any need to re-iterate those topics again.

    Specially from the crappy source you had provided.

    One word worth millions, so you are more than welcome to say what ever you want to!
    But, when we say something is wrong we should know what is right in the first place, we are more than happy to accept the truth, if you can share with us.
    Like it or not reality is tough to digest almost all the time. Let's hope our brothers and sisters will not fall prey to the evil employer(s):(





    dresses ADMINISTRATOR RESUME TEMPLATE free curriculum vitae samples. This resume sample is intended
  • This resume sample is intended



  • pooja_34
    10-17 07:32 PM
    The only time they keep an original is the first time. After that they never keep the original but return it to you when you return.

    My wife and I only had 2 AP originals when we applied last year and made 2 trips outside the US. So relax and dont worry. You're fine.


    Got my AP in the mail yesterday but have only 2 originals, last time I got 3 so any idea if I will be able to make more than 2 trips out of the country?



    more...


    makeup resume examples free blank free curriculum vitae samples. View this resume example in
  • View this resume example in



  • hsingh82
    02-15 03:43 PM
    If every state was a different country, most of us would not have been here but at the borders fighting each other. India has progressed because of its secularism and diversity. We all would have been either fanatics or supressed by religion as most states would have religious heads governing it.





    girlfriend resume sample free of free curriculum vitae samples. house Free Sample Resume Cover
  • house Free Sample Resume Cover



  • inskrish
    09-05 11:18 AM
    Hi,

    USCIS online status is not reliable. So, getting an Infopass appointment would help you get the actual case status. Best of luck!





    hairstyles examples free resume free curriculum vitae samples. a free resume samples that
  • a free resume samples that



  • Anders �stberg
    May 31st, 2004, 03:47 PM
    Fun series.

    However, I can't help but feel slightly envious. The ducks approach me too, but as soon as I whip my camera out they dart away (only to return as soon as the camera is safely tucked back into the bag again).

    OTOH, I don't bring duck-food with me... :)

    On a more serious note: Aren't you afraid of making them a tad too tame? Won't they become easy prey once the wabbit season is over and duck season starts? (Crispy duck tastes extremely good, but I try to avoid eating duck if I can help it -- they're just too cute! :D)

    Duck food / bribes is a must, otherwise they ignore me totally. I gave them bran flakes today as this was all I had at home, hope that's acceptable for duck digestion. :)

    These ducks are too tame already, people feed them all day long at this small lake. This particular one was a bit too unafraid though, quacking at me and biting my jacket if I didn't give her more food. Some person is bound to abuse that trust some day and do something nasty I'm afraid.





    inthehole
    08-24 01:15 PM
    "You need information or other services"

    I used this option. I tried in the afternoon around 1.00PM
    Hope this helps!

    Hi aps1,
    Thanks for your response. I selected the option you mentioned and I am able to get the appointment.

    The reason for my infopass is its been more than 90 days since I filed for EAD. There is one option specifically for this scenario. When I selected this option I am getting "No appointments available" message for the past one month.

    May I know what is the reason for your infopass?. Is your infopass is due to the delay in EAD renewal process?





    sanax
    11-30 12:38 AM
    Hi

    I hope someone here can shed some light on my situation. I have two midemeanors on my record and must go for my interview end of next month. The first misdemeanor was last year when I backed up and hit another car's headlight out. Because I did not have my license yet, I left the scene... hit and run. The second was a DUI earlier this year. I ended up with a 5 year probation on the DUI.

    I also received two traffic tickets, driving without a license, in the past two years. I'm almost done paying the fines.

    I received my temporary work permit last month and received my interview notice yesterday. Will these two misdemeanors/tickets play a role in my interview.

    Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:

    Any advice or comments will be appreciated! Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment