Tuesday, June 7, 2011

friends quotes wallpaper

friends quotes wallpaper. Friendship - Quotes and Images
  • Friendship - Quotes and Images



  • sripk
    07-17 10:01 PM
    Thanks Elaine for your prompt reply to my question.





    friends quotes wallpaper. friends quotes wallpaper.
  • friends quotes wallpaper.



  • GC_ki_daud
    03-13 03:17 PM
    Hello Members and GURUS,

    One of my coworkers I140 was rejected today. His application was made in year 2006 . The reason for his rejection was that too many GC petions filed by the company. And the USCIS asked the Company to show the ability to pay him and all other "78' applications that were made by my employer. Out of the 78 many have their 140 cleared since last year or more than that.

    My fear/question is weather the explanation asked by USCIS to show comapany's compentency to pay all 78 petitioners could jeopardize all of them ??





    friends quotes wallpaper. friendship quotes wallpapers.
  • friendship quotes wallpapers.



  • GCBy3000
    07-16 12:43 PM
    When did you file your 485? Why dont you update your singnature with your information? Thanks.

    My PD is Sept 2005, EB2-NIW.





    friends quotes wallpaper. cute friendship quotes
  • cute friendship quotes



  • ragz4u
    03-25 01:43 PM
    Genereic faxes requesting to remove hard country quota may not yield the desired result. It is very important to request any senater who is willing to help or undertand the issue. It should be done thro lobbying and explining him/her in person why it is important to the eliminate country quota, hard country quota increase the baklog instead of reducing it. He/She should to bring an amendment to the bills(Frist/Specter) to bring back the AC21 provision. Then we will get the success.

    I hope IV will take care of this situation.

    But please look at the first post in the thread requesting faxes to be sent. It clearly mentions our strategy of sending a generic faxes and letting QGA become more specific during their meetings

    Also, we have had a ton of meetings with different senator's staff in DC (can't reveal their names as that would jeopardize our goodwill) where specifics were conveyed/discussed



    more...


    friends quotes wallpaper. Friendship Day Quote
  • Friendship Day Quote



  • 50cent
    05-02 06:12 PM
    Lou Dobbs is nothing more than fear-peddler with a TV show to rant a about anything that he does'nt agree with.

    Other TV "news" magazine anchors like Bill O'Rielly, Shaun Hannity or even Micheal Savage (on Radio) have helped to create an atmosphere of hatred even against legal immigrants.

    What a shame...we (legal immigrants) have no friends...:( :confused:





    friends quotes wallpaper. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. mc68k. Dec 12, 12:51 AM. thanks! the points are coming faster
  • friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. mc68k. Dec 12, 12:51 AM. thanks! the points are coming faster



  • vandanaverdia
    10-26 01:17 PM
    bump



    more...


    friends quotes wallpaper. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers; friendship quotes wallpapers.
  • friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers; friendship quotes wallpapers.



  • whiteStallion
    06-02 07:03 PM
    Yes, the return ticket have to be *within* 6 months rather than after 6 months.





    friends quotes wallpaper. friendship quotes wallpapers.
  • friendship quotes wallpapers.



  • javadeveloper
    10-21 10:54 PM
    140 APPROVED.

    In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.


    Good luck to all waiting for approval.

    Congrats!!!Any Idea about minimum salary requirement for Eb2 position?



    more...


    friends quotes wallpaper. friendship quotes wallpapers.
  • friendship quotes wallpapers.



  • philly2004
    06-12 01:30 PM
    Any thoughts why EB2 India hasn't gone beyond Apr 04 for over a year.

    Is this because of EB3 to EB2 conversions? If so then the likelihood of EB2 - I dates moving a lot in Oct bulletin are low.

    Are there any 'guesstimates' out there for the number of EB3 to EB2 conversions?





    friends quotes wallpaper. friendship quotes wallpapers.
  • friendship quotes wallpapers.



  • sanju
    02-27 07:19 PM
    This guy is a spammer. He is just wasting our time. I'd suggest not to answer him.

    auburn2009,

    Why don't you search these forums and let us know what you find out.






    Hi Guys,

    I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.

    Will appreciate if u could help.



    Thank you in advance.



    more...


    friends quotes wallpaper. friends quotes pics. and
  • friends quotes pics. and



  • ameryki
    07-21 03:28 PM
    Please help called Customer Service and they were clueless!





    friends quotes wallpaper. friendship quotes for facebook
  • friendship quotes for facebook



  • bombaysardar
    07-10 10:15 PM
    I saw this idea in one of the other threads, and started a new thread so that we could get people's attention. What do you guys think? How about we shoot for 07/17.

    IV Core team - any thoughts??

    :)



    more...


    friends quotes wallpaper. friends forever quotes
  • friends forever quotes



  • sathishkrish
    07-23 08:54 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...

    If your job description has changed progressively, then it should be OK. What I mean is - If you are a developer and later became a senior developer then its acceptable I presume.

    I dont know what else to say as far your situation is concerned - Good Luck!





    friends quotes wallpaper. quotes/friendship-quotes/quot;
  • quotes/friendship-quotes/quot;



  • kprgroup
    02-01 11:30 AM
    Replied RFE with copy of 485 receipt and copy MTR approval and got 3 years H1 extension until 2013.

    Thanks Everyone
    KPR



    more...


    friends quotes wallpaper. quotes about fake friends.
  • quotes about fake friends.



  • alterego
    07-30 12:59 PM
    This is a ridiculous ruling. The group does not have a lien on its patient base. They are and should be free to choose whomever they wish for their care.
    This is typical of business investors subverting the Doctor patient relationship.
    A sad development for both doctors and patients and a victory for corporate interests in this country.





    friends quotes wallpaper. Friendship quotes 19 - photo
  • Friendship quotes 19 - photo



  • neerajkandhari
    10-26 04:36 PM
    I was surprised to see my AP in hand
    It seems it was approved on Oct 9 and my attorney received it on 22 oct
    I received it today to be very surprised as the online message still says case received and pending
    What surprises me more is that I had called USCIS 2 times between oct 9 and today and they didnot tell me that the case has been approved

    Good luck to all



    more...


    friends quotes wallpaper. friends quotes images.
  • friends quotes images.



  • desi3933
    08-28 03:40 PM
    internal for who do u work DOS/USCIS u jerk


    You must be *so proud* of yourself.





    friends quotes wallpaper. friends quotes amp; pictures
  • friends quotes amp; pictures



  • Pallavi79
    02-21 08:49 AM
    I have one ing savings account and one Bank of America account. I do automatic transfer between these accounts penny per month. that should keep my accounts active.

    If I do not get job in another one,two months, I have to pack my bags.





    friends quotes wallpaper. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. balamw. Oct 5, 02:49 PM. It seems that you got encryption and
  • friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes wallpapers. balamw. Oct 5, 02:49 PM. It seems that you got encryption and



  • acecupid
    08-02 09:31 AM
    hi thank you once again.

    my project is not that much long term project . after completing project again i have to go for " X " location only . In this recession time getting project in same place is very tough and then for every project we cant move our whole family but we single persons can adjust and stay with some friends in that project location.

    I said i moved not we all. sorry for that i might have tell you clearly before . i thought if i write everything its looks like bigger matter. so for suggesting me some guys cant take that much time to read full thing. so i mentioned only important things. anyway i really appriciate your good efforts . thank you.

    In that case I dont believe you have to apply for change of address. You can continue to maintain location "X" as your permanent address.





    devikas81
    09-09 07:08 PM
    Pls. update ur case once you receive any action from USCIS,
    I have similar case like you, pls. email me at vmt0606@yahoo.com,
    Thanking You,





    prioritydate
    08-09 03:14 PM
    Here is my take.

    U - Uninterested
    S - Sluggish
    C - Careless
    I - Inane
    S - Slackers



    No comments:

    Post a Comment