Thursday, June 9, 2011

friendship quotes in urdu

friendship quotes in urdu. Friendship quotes - Gulgasht
  • Friendship quotes - Gulgasht



  • rb_248
    12-19 08:09 AM
    History channel premiered a program "Naturalized" yesterday (12/18). They covered people from so man y different walks of life facing so many different problems to get GC and citizenship. But in the 90 minute program there was no coverage on how our community is struggling and no mention about the plight of the employment based category.

    Makes me wonder if there is enough awareness about our cause.





    friendship quotes in urdu. urdu quotes for children.
  • urdu quotes for children.



  • bazuka6
    09-24 01:36 PM
    Hi,

    I have received an EAD (I-140 Approved) for future employment through a company that I never worked for. Can I use AC21 to port the GC process to the current employer? Does the current employer need to file a new LC/140?

    Please let me know. Thanks for your help.

    Can't do it. Employment start date with non-gc employer(your current employer) is prior to 180 days from when 485 was filed

    They'll deny the 485





    friendship quotes in urdu. love quotes urdu. cute love
  • love quotes urdu. cute love



  • purgan
    05-01 08:39 PM
    Today, Robert Rector, the immigration guru at the conservative Heritage Foundation testified before the House Judicary Immigration Subcommittee.

    It should be mentioned that Rector is the ideological guru of immigration restirictionists like Loo Dobbs, NumbersUSA, FAIR, CIS, Jeff Sessions and Tom Tancredo (I bet we'll remember these names in the years to come...).

    The full testimony is interesting, but this was this conclusion
    http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Rector070501.pdf


    In the future, U.S. immigration policy should encourage high-skill immigration and strictly limit low-skill immigration.

    "It is sometimes argued that since higher-skill immigrants are a net fiscal plus for the U.S. taxpayers while low-skill immigrants are a net loss, the two cancel each other out and therefore no problem exists. This is like a stock broker advising a client to buy two stocks, one which will make money and another that will lose money. Obviously, it would be better to purchase only the stock that will be profitable and avoid the money losing stock entirely."


    So, the question is: Will the restictionists now support backlog relief for us High Skill Immigrants?

    NO.....you wanna know why? (hint: read Ruben Navarette's column for CNN today)





    friendship quotes in urdu. Friendship Quote
  • Friendship Quote



  • yagw
    07-30 01:04 PM
    Thanks.

    Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...

    Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.

    A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.

    Google has wonderwheel added recently which displays related items to your search keyword (not necessarily synonyms) in a map.



    more...


    friendship quotes in urdu. Urdu Jokes
  • Urdu Jokes



  • snathan
    05-04 06:20 PM
    There was no agreement signed. It was just agreed on an email. Am i still bound with the emplyment laws. Just want to understand before taking any steps. Also the project has ended after 4 month but i don't have any document. Also company B can't reveal any internal documents.

    If no agreement is signed once you receive the legal notice, take it to an attorney and respond with legal notice. Do not get scared by this thugs.

    Just let them know you are ready to handle it legaly and ask them to send legal notice. If you know any of their irregularities tell them you are going to send the complaint to USCIS.

    Just for $2 only idiots will go for legal notice and law suit. They would be spending in thousands for that. Its funny how these desi thugs thinks and threatens.





    friendship quotes in urdu. Friendship Quotes Urdu; funny quotes in urdu. sad love quotes urdu. quotes; sad love quotes urdu. quotes
  • Friendship Quotes Urdu; funny quotes in urdu. sad love quotes urdu. quotes; sad love quotes urdu. quotes



  • bijualex29
    06-24 08:38 AM
    If the EAD does not come in time. I have a strong feeling that you can take leave without pay or with pay.
    Paid leave is a benefit. You earn the leave ( 1.5 day every month you worked legally). The salary you get during paid leave is not the salary of the day you worked. It is a benefit you received when you worked during your legal stay. Hence I do not feel that one have to be leave without pay. For example if you get your tax refund when your EAD is expired. We should reject the refund?



    more...


    friendship quotes in urdu. love quotes urdu
  • love quotes urdu



  • pune_guy
    06-06 01:11 PM
    For H4:

    USCIS does not give any document stating the fact that AOS is pending. Although EAD is not required to be present in USA, if H4 is not there, only EAD is proof of valid stay.

    485 receipt is proof of AOS

    So if SSN is not there or DL (or state ID) is expired then you need EAD - EAD renewal is up to you.

    SSN has already been obtained on first EAD. Now the question is why renew EAD if one does not intend to work?





    friendship quotes in urdu. cute love quotes in urdu.
  • cute love quotes in urdu.



  • ramana_akp
    12-17 10:00 PM
    thanks for the inputs guys..

    This is the first time i have applied for my I-485 and i am on H1b befor this and my record is very very clean...

    Coming to the address on my I-485 i called up USCIS and also went fr an INFOPASS appointmentt and i was told that the address i told matched with theirs on the file...when i asked for a second copy to be sent they said that it will take 30-45 days for me to receive it...i am really worried..

    Since the USCIS case status said "We mailed you a decision on 29'th NOV " and it is not 30 days wil it still be considered abandenonment denial??

    Does any of you know whether my dependents need to sign the Appeal/motion to reopen or my attorney can file on their behalf??
    thanks again for your inputs..can you share some of your experinces.



    more...


    friendship quotes in urdu. Send to your Friend
  • Send to your Friend



  • ak_2006
    06-21 03:37 PM
    Did somebody do research on getting the correct/valid photos for I 485 in the cheapest possible way ?
    Please look :
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5353

    Look this link for photo related information.
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-603.pdf


    If possible, you can use AAA card for better/free photos.

    But don't look for money, try to get best photos.





    friendship quotes in urdu. Urdu Quotes Urdu Quotes – An
  • Urdu Quotes Urdu Quotes – An



  • DirCls
    07-12 10:16 PM
    I can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
    My take on the permanent solution:

    1. Recapture lost visa numbers
    2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
    3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
    5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
    6. ????

    cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D

    just have a couple of beers..you will be ok..like me :)



    more...


    friendship quotes in urdu. cute love quotes in urdu. cute
  • cute love quotes in urdu. cute



  • jayZinDC
    05-30 03:07 PM
    Is it the receipt number, where did you check it??

    yes, put in u'r receipt # here, it usually takes 24 hrs for online status to show up
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do





    friendship quotes in urdu. Friendship Quotes In Urdu.
  • Friendship Quotes In Urdu.



  • fatjoe
    08-25 11:03 PM
    fatjoe,

    There was an article that came out and here is the link to it: TSC-NSC update (http://imminfo.com/News/2009-AILA/TSC-NSC_update.html)

    As the way I understood it, even your PD is not current, they are starting to pre-adjudicate some cases so that the Visa Center would know more or less how many visas are needed and how big the backlog is. This effort tries to eliminate unused visas and utilize most of it. So the way I see it is, USCIS pre-adjudicates cases, then those who are "pre-approve" will be sorted on a different place maybe database which will be submitted to the Visa Center. Now, once your PD comes (Visa Center is the one responsible for monthly Visa Bulletin), Visa Center will tell USCIS that this case is ok, USCIS then sends you your GC.

    I was going through this forum and I have read some instances where the officer on the phone will or will not tell you if your case is pre-approve. So what they do is call back again and hoping that officer will divulge such information to you.

    Thanks SL : Like I said before, the cust. rep. said that she did not have access to know check if the case is pre-adjudicated or not. So, I was wondering, how will the info would be accessible to any other cust. rep. May I be I will give it a shot one more time.



    more...


    friendship quotes in urdu. Friendship Quotes In Urdu.
  • Friendship Quotes In Urdu.



  • fatjoe
    11-07 12:47 PM
    I got my FP from TSC
    My I-485 got transferred to TSC from VSC.

    Got soft LUD on approved I-140 on 11/04

    Hi ttdam:
    Your 485 was moved from NSC to TSC, and so was mine, and I got FP recently. My EAd/AP was filed in NSC on Aug 10, got receipt notice, but no other news yet. where did you file your EAD/AP, is it in NSC? If so did you get your EAD?





    friendship quotes in urdu. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • GreenCard4US
    08-21 11:43 AM
    I received an RFE from USCIS 10 days after the date on the letter and need to respond in 33 days.
    I came to US through Company A in June 2000 and was with them until Dec 2006. This Company A had applied for my labor and I140 and both of them were approved through them. I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until March of 2007. I joined Company C in April 2007(change of H1) and been with them since. Company C would not do my GC.

    During the July 2007 fiasco, Company A agreed to give me an offer letter that I submitted with my 485 application and my attorney (a good reputed one) mentioned in the application that I was working for company C.

    I got an RFE now stating that I did not send my sealed medical exam which I had done and we have a scan of what was sent. They also want “a current letter of employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead and cite the date you will begin working, whether the position is temporary or permanent , a description of the position, a description of the position that you currently hold for the company (if any), and offered salary”

    Is this RFE bad? Now my attorney suggests that since I had filed 485 through company A and I did not really invoke AC21 that I should give a new offer letter from Company A (they are willing to give one). My question is if I do that will there be further questions? The company I work for is a bigger one and Company A is really a body shopper, so I want to go with the letter from the current company. Also since it more than 2 years since I applied for 485 can I say I invoked AC 21? When can I disassociate myself from company A as I do not want to lose my current job.
    I would like the attorneys or the members valuable help. Please do offer your opinions. Thank you all in advance.



    more...


    friendship quotes in urdu. Posted in Quotes, Urdu Poetry
  • Posted in Quotes, Urdu Poetry



  • Ann Ruben
    06-30 11:44 PM
    In my opinion, USCIS should grant Company C's H-1 petition though they may deny any extension request and thus company C's petition would only be valid through the 2011 date of Company A's petition. You will then have to travel out of the US to get an H-1 visa stamp before the 2011 date.





    friendship quotes in urdu. funny quotes about friends
  • funny quotes about friends



  • sdudeja
    01-31 04:42 PM
    I am just waiting and watching what comes next. My only thing is if it was for the FP notice, it was mailed about 20 days before the date when it says 'document mailed' for the final stage. You are right for no one knows what they are going to do with your case. Lets seeeeeee.:rolleyes:



    more...


    friendship quotes in urdu. Love Quotes Urdu. friendship
  • Love Quotes Urdu. friendship



  • pbojja
    06-25 02:14 PM
    I was in the same situation and visited canada and requested new I94 and got it , I m on H1B and this is in March 2008
    AVR stands for Automatic Visa Revalidation (http://www.wright.edu/ucie/students/travelautorevalidation.html).

    AVR is used, when travel is less than 30 days, Visa is invalid and I94 is valid.

    As a result of AVR procedures (even if you don't want to use AVR because you have valid visa), when you go to neighbouring country (such as Canada) and returning, at POE (point of entry) officer asks for I94 and if I94 is valid, you don't get new I94.

    Getting SSN does not put you out of H4 status. You need to show intention to work - as one of the examples using I-9 form to notify an employer puts out of H4 status.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=31b3ab0a43b5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD


    You have valid Visa.

    #1. You go to India and when you come back, you get new I94.

    #2. If you go to Canada, after I94 is expired (less than 6 months out of status) you defenetely get new I94.

    #3. If you go to Canada, while I94 is valid you may request new I94. For business visitor they refuse new I94. Can someone commet, what happens in case of H1B or H4 Visa?





    friendship quotes in urdu. funny quotes in urdu. funny
  • funny quotes in urdu. funny



  • GCBy3000
    07-11 06:51 PM
    I am reading "CIR is dead" from logiclife. I have not read this anywhere? Is this officially declared? If not, pls edit this as I do not want IV member to get caught on this news break.

    Everyone who is frustrated: please have some restraint.

    Shouting out, and making fun of lawmakers does not behoove us if we are working with their offices.

    Imaigine this: We go into a lawmaker's office (which we do quite often even now, even tho CIR is dead) and explain who we are, our situation, retrogression, etc. etc. and then the staff comes to us and says: By the way, your website has said "This" about my boss, congressman XYZ.

    What do you think we are going to say to them? That we practice first amendment rights on our forums where we openly trash you, and the next morning, we walk into your office and ask for provisions and legislations to help us????

    First amendment is great to have when you need to rebel, protest and outright oppose someone. Not when you are looking to work with someone and advocate. There is a huge difference between advocacy and protest.

    So legal, others, while it provides a great deal of relief to lash out at congressmen, or media, (I've done my share of mistakes in this regard, so I know) try to do it in a way that it doesnt make us look like fools when we go to their office asking for favors/provisions.





    friendship quotes in urdu. cute love quotes in urdu.
  • cute love quotes in urdu.



  • brb2
    08-24 12:17 AM
    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=194681

    My greencard application has stuck in name checks for 3 years. I recently filed a Writ of Mandamus. Before going to court, U.S. Attorneys filed to dismiss my case, citing that the adjustment of status is discretionary and the FBI can take as long as they want to do background checks.

    I am hesitating whether to go ahead with a court hearing. In addition, I am not happy with my current lawyer.

    Can someone recommend a good lawyer to me? Many thanks!

    YL





    chantu
    06-03 03:27 PM
    I did change of address online...I also provided receipt numbers of 485 and EAD (renewal)...I think i don't have to do for approved cases like (I-140, I-131 and previous I-765 )...Am i right? I also did for my wife..

    You are right. Only for "Pending" applications.





    l8A
    10-05 10:28 AM
    H4 visa could be expired but was she having a valid I-94? I-94 is the one which validates her stay, if she had a valid I-94 then it should not be an issue...

    How do I know the expiration of I-94? Does it say it on the I-94??



    No comments:

    Post a Comment