Thursday, June 9, 2011

friendship sayings with pictures

images love you my friend quotes friendship sayings with pictures. friendship quotes 169
  • friendship quotes 169



  • usirit
    07-01 12:43 PM
    Hi Indiana... :)

    If you are stuck :mad: with your PERM LC being auditted by DOL, several of us in the same situation are sending letters to them as well as promoting assistance thru Congressmen.

    Some of us have got a response :cool: from DOL already about it, so go to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19432 for more details and participate.

    Regards,





    wallpaper friendship quotes 169 friendship sayings with pictures. friendship sayings
  • friendship sayings



  • crystal
    02-14 07:49 PM
    You cannot jump to EAD unless you file ur wife I-485 . Before that if you jump to EAD , your wife has to leave the country as she become out of status as you are no more on H1b.

    ok, what would be my future wife status in case i jump to EAD after bringing her here on H4. i cant add her to 485 unless PD is current

    please advice





    friendship sayings with pictures. Friendship Quotes and sayings
  • Friendship Quotes and sayings



  • traveldoc
    09-24 08:14 AM
    Good to know no issues Dude.





    2011 friendship sayings friendship sayings with pictures. friendship quotes for kids
  • friendship quotes for kids



  • chvs2000@yahoo.com
    08-17 10:56 AM
    Hi all , Thanks for the responses. Actually Marriage certificate and medicals were in the packet, I forgot to list it here. After going through the instructions i see my employer sent the application to a wrong address.

    Instructions say that for 140 related cases it should be sent to Nebraska or texas service center depending on where you live. Instead it has been sent to the Chicago lock box facility.

    Now when i resubmit this package to the right place do I have to include a copy of the rejection notice(I 797 C)? also every page has a line printed on it sideways along the right edge. I am not sure if resubmission means sending the rejected packet as is or prepare the forms again and send the new ones.


    In addition to checking the appropriate response in your I-485 form, you (wife)have to confirm that you are filing as a derivative of the husbands primary petition (Part 2, response should be "b" please make sure again! you may even use highlighter pen) you may include your husbands I-140 as well as Labor certification copies and highlight the Priority dates in these forms with brilliant colors.
    Marriage Certificate is a must.
    Also I would include the last years tax returns for your husband and the sealed medical clearance from your doctor, to make it rejection proof!
    A cover letter as well as a "DO NOT OPEN IN MAIL ROOM" addressing the Service center director, and placing it over a double bagged packaging of the whole thing may also help.Somehow you have to convince the morons in the mail room that it is "RESUBMISSION DUE TO USCIS ERROR"
    Wish you all the best!



    more...


    friendship sayings with pictures. Friendship Sayings, Famous
  • Friendship Sayings, Famous



  • willigetgc?
    09-24 10:21 AM
    my problem with these hearings is that they play soccer with the interests of immigrants. There are pro and anti immigrant views in discussion.

    Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?

    Secondly when they talk about legalization, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.

    Overall immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lt could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.

    hypocrisy at its best!





    friendship sayings with pictures. friendship quotes short.
  • friendship quotes short.



  • kishdam
    01-08 12:41 PM
    Do we need photo copies (about originals - having original labor is not possible it would have been submitted with I140; most employer keep the original I140 as well). Some companies dont provide copies of labor or I140.

    Is it risky to change jobs and invoke AC21 in this situation? (This is the scenario: labor, I140 is approved. I485 is pending for six+ months. EAD and AP are approved and are with cadidate; have six months pay stubs/tax info to prove that have been original labor sponsored employer for six months after filing I485).

    Thanks.



    more...


    friendship sayings with pictures. friendship sayings girls. girl
  • friendship sayings girls. girl



  • go_guy123
    03-12 03:33 PM
    Surely we know each other then!! :)

    Compared to US, Software Engg position in India sucks a lot. It makes sense only if you are a manager in India. I know batchmates went to work in Texas Instruments in Bangalore and after a year or 2 later, got frustrated with the insfrastructure etc there.





    2010 Friendship Quotes and sayings friendship sayings with pictures. love you my friend quotes
  • love you my friend quotes



  • sravani
    05-07 05:44 PM
    I lost my passport too and panicked too much. It took a month to get the duplicate passport, you need to provide the police complaint details while applying to the duplicate passport.

    I found my lost passport later :rolleyes:

    Assume you have a photo copy of your wife's passport. It's very important to provide this while applying for the duplicate passport.



    more...


    friendship sayings with pictures. Free cute friendship quotes.
  • Free cute friendship quotes.



  • desi3933
    02-26 06:13 PM
    I had a 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 visa which was to expire in 2013. I got married a couple of months ago, and since my husband is on a H1B, I got a H4 visa for the next 1.5 years. My passport with the B1/B2 visa DOES NOT have CWOP (Canceled without prejudice) written on it. My question is- has my B1/B2 visa been canceled? Or is it still valid? Can I hold 2 visas for entry into the US at the same time. If it has not been canceled, can I still use it for entry into the US once I lose my H4 status? Thank you for your time.

    Chitra -

    It depends on your reason for seeking entry into USA. If you are going to stay as dependent of H-1B worker, you can NOT use B1/B2 visa to enter.

    >> Can I hold 2 visas for entry into the US at the same time.
    One can have multiple visas in the passport, but only 1 visa can be used to seek entry into USA.

    >> can I still use it for entry into the US once I lose my H4 status?
    Please explain the scenario.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hair friendship quotes for kids friendship sayings with pictures. cute friendship sayings and
  • cute friendship sayings and



  • pappu
    12-05 07:48 AM
    Felix look at my post L C 2001 Analysts Review and you shall see how a MOFO attorney can ruin a very promising career.
    If i could find my ex attorney he would beg to die.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2453



    more...


    friendship sayings with pictures. friendship quotes and sayings.
  • friendship quotes and sayings.



  • fromnaija
    07-23 12:45 AM
    CSPA is the law that tries to protect dependant children from aging out. If you are over 21 at the time priority date becomes current, USCIS will deduct from your age the time I-140 was pending. Howver, if your age is more than 21 even after all the calculations, then your application will be converted to family-based. This will mean you will not be getting your green card very soon. I believe that in your case you should be eligible for an immigrant visa given the data you provided.

    yes we already have an attorney in US

    i want to ask what if the age is 21 or greater than 21 b4 priority dates became current?

    what is the solution then?

    does CSPA automatically protects and applies and help the children who aged out or they should have filled some forms for seeking the help?

    does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?





    hot Friendship Sayings, Famous friendship sayings with pictures. friendship quotes and
  • friendship quotes and



  • harsh
    12-30 11:17 AM
    what is interesting is why is EB2 stuck on Jan 2003? At least with EB3 we know that due to 245(i) it was stuck for a long time in April. I still can't figure out EB2 is stuck for such a long time in Jan 03.



    more...


    house funny friendship quotes and friendship sayings with pictures. cute friendship quotes
  • cute friendship quotes



  • prem_goel
    08-18 07:31 PM
    most likely if your app has been already pre-adjudicated (meaning you are outside the processing dates of 485 and life has been cool so far), then I would guess life would continue to be cool.





    tattoo friendship quotes short. friendship sayings with pictures. quot;A friend is someone who
  • quot;A friend is someone who



  • snallini
    05-23 11:34 AM
    I recently got my confirmation number from HDFC after paying $100 application fees. When I tried to take a date after filling out all the forms online on the vfs website, the system does not show any appointment November 06 onwards for New Delhi, it says: No appointment available for this month. I have to go to India in Dec and for that I have to get my H-1 stamped as this is my first time out of the country after getting an H-1.

    Another Q I have is, since its both my husband and me who are going to get the stamping done, can we take 1 appointment and get our visas stamped together or do we have to take seperate appointments(we have paid for 2 visa applications).

    Third Q is, my H-1 has just been filed last week and I don't know when my petition no. will come. In order to take the visa appt date, I have to enter my petition no and expiration date in the system. Does anyone know if I can take my appt without the petition no. and provide it as soon as I get it?

    Thanks.
    please tell me how can we pay $100 fee through online from USA. for getting that receipt number in order to file application for stamping?
    Jc_gc



    more...


    pictures friendship sayings girls. girl friendship sayings with pictures. friendship sayings for picnik. friendship sayings for picnik. friendship sayings for picnik. TheNewDude. Nov 10, 07:19 AM
  • friendship sayings for picnik. friendship sayings for picnik. friendship sayings for picnik. TheNewDude. Nov 10, 07:19 AM



  • myimmiv
    12-18 04:26 PM
    I entered in Atlanta GA, with 45 days of validity remaining on my AP. No questions asked.
    Thanks a lot truthinspector





    dresses friendship quotes and friendship sayings with pictures. Sad+sayings+about+friends
  • Sad+sayings+about+friends



  • p7810456
    06-18 05:59 PM
    I am not getting any appointment in June with any doctor within 60 miles from my place. So I took an appointment with a doc 70+ miles away for end of june. The only problem is I need to go twice 70 miles one way. The clinic suggested I do the blood work in nearby county clinic, but the county clinic wants 7-10 days to get results of blood work. I asked them for HIV and Sephallius test to be done. I already got TB Skin test(tested negative) done at county clinic.
    Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.

    its kinda interesting why there is no appointment available sooner. I am in florida and i heard frmo my attorney on Thursday.. and called 3 doctors Friday morning.. all three said come down right now. Finally went to one of them the same day in the afternoon.. he did some blood work.. gave me MMR and TD.. and did TB test. I want back today morning and got my all the reports.

    As far as I know, we need to get only one blood work done.. doctor can test both HIV and Syph in the same one.



    more...


    makeup Free cute friendship quotes. friendship sayings with pictures. funny friendship quotes and
  • funny friendship quotes and



  • krishmunn
    02-07 12:25 PM
    There is no IT Project Manager role in flcdatacenter. There is no harm if your role says Project Manager but the wage data is based on CIS Manager (I have gone through that path). What does the Attorney say ?





    girlfriend quot;A friend is someone who friendship sayings with pictures. and sayings about friends.
  • and sayings about friends.



  • ameryki
    02-13 06:30 AM
    CBP at the airport mistakenly thought your wife was a permanent resident, instead of still having a pending 485. She should not this on the I-131 when applying for a new AP.

    I appreciate the input above. I am getting ready to apply for her AP now held off for all these months. The change between then and now is she has gained an extension for H4 status for the next 3 years. With this change will her class of admission on AP application be H4-B or something else? If something else then will it be LPR or AP in the Class of Admission field on the form? She does not have a valid H4 visa just an extension of H4 for 3 more years based on my H1 extension and has not left the country since the last time when the CBP mistakenly assumed that she is a resident. Your help will be appreciated.





    hairstyles friendship quotes and sayings. friendship sayings with pictures. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • babydiams
    04-18 06:09 AM
    Hello,

    I have been living in the USA for the last 5 years going to school with a F1 Visa. I have a Bachelor Degree in Art and a Master Degree in Business. I am currently living in New York City. I plan to work as a Real Estate agent through my OPT. Can I qualify for a green card?
    in which class real estate agent falls into, EB1, EB2, EB3 or EB4???

    Thank You for your time.





    abh
    08-21 12:15 PM
    I couldn't get good rep 10-15 times i called USCIS to tell me more detail than what shows online. One thing i can think of is i was pregnant at the time of my medical and couldnt get xray done as my tb skin test showed positive.
    So may be RFE for that. God Know. This waiting is killing me.

    Will i get copy of RFE or just my lawyer?





    sac-r-ten
    01-07 11:46 AM
    Did the office say that you are granted visa and the passport will be mailed. I know in Mumbai consulate, you can collect the stamped-passport the same evening.
    NewDelhi consulate will have an email address, email them and check. otherwise if you are there in the city visit the consulate and enquire.

    Just my thoughts.All the best.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment