Saturday, June 11, 2011

funny animals_28

images funny animals_28. strange animals28; funny animals_28 funny animals_28. cute animals 28 Daily Awww:
  • cute animals 28 Daily Awww:



  • smisachu
    07-05 07:29 PM
    I would suggest a hand gun. A .22 caliber is more than effective if it is a deterrent that you are seeking. The .22 does not have much range, but it is very small and has no recoil.
    A 9mm like a Glock is a little advanced but will need practice to use as it has quite some recoil. A .44 desert eagle or Magnum is going over board. You can go to a gun show near you so you can see and feel and learn all about guns before you go to a gun store.

    Please follow all legal rules when buying/owning and carrying a weapon. Please get trained well at a local shooting range. You can find information about a shooting range near you and about safety training at NRA (http://www.nra.org).

    A study shows that in the event of a confrontation with gangs etc it is more likely that you will be injured or die if you pull a gun as opposed to not pulling one.
    So do your home work and make an educated decission. Make sure you buy a safe for keeping the gun in your house especially if you have kids.Never keep the gun and the rounds together. If you are going to pack, make sure you go to your local police and let them instruct on how to carry a concealed fire arm. You will have to carry an empty gun in the glove with the rounds in the trunk for example.

    Finally my post is in no way advising you to buy a gun or use it. A disclaimer to cover my rear end. If you have any specific questions about gun models I can advice you if I know. I am a member of the NRA and has been using guns in sporting events for many years.

    For self protection.

    However I have no clue about Guns... I am thinking about asking the Gun store owner and get more info about them.

    For me Guns are like a computer is to my 90 years old Grandpa!





    wallpaper cute animals 28 Daily Awww: funny animals_28. animals28
  • animals28



  • dpp
    10-25 01:22 PM
    I would like to suggest that anyone in Indiana who can make it meet at the Starbucks coffee location in Westfield this Saturday.

    This is at US31 and 146th Street north of Indianapolis.

    I propose 11am.

    Even if there are only half a dozen of us surely we can achieve more than as individuals.

    Ok, count on me and will be there at 11:00 am.





    funny animals_28. 2F01%2Fcute-animals-28.jpg
  • 2F01%2Fcute-animals-28.jpg



  • gcseeker28
    07-27 03:38 PM
    Thanks for the replies,
    Does that mean that I cannot work now? My lawyer told me that I could work legally as long as we contest and the application is in process for MTR.





    2011 animals28 funny animals_28. cool animals28 Cool Looking
  • cool animals28 Cool Looking



  • v2neha
    04-07 05:50 PM
    When we applied for B2 extension for my parents-in-laws (for their second visit - not the first one), we did not have a decision until few days before expiry of their original I-94. I called the USCIS (it was INS or CIS at that time) and the customer rep told me that while a visa extension application is pending, their stay is authorized by the attorney general and their presence in the USA is not unlawful. If the application was denied, they would need to leave USA immediately to avoid accruing unlawful presence. The extension got approved eventually and they left the country before expiry of new I-94. Since then, they visited us three more times and we extended their stay one more time.

    However, please note that we had a very compelling reason, my son, their grandson was in critical condition undergoing a complex surgery both times their extensions were requested.



    more...


    funny animals_28. cute little animals28 Adorable
  • cute little animals28 Adorable



  • misanthrope
    03-25 12:08 AM
    How will that help resolve housing market problem? If you are going to make a claim then make sure that you can back it up with facts/figures/evidence.





    funny animals_28. awesome animals 28 As you
  • awesome animals 28 As you



  • sparuthi
    08-07 09:08 PM
    I had an infopass appointment at San Francisco today to inquire about my name check. I am a July 2007 485 filer. PD March 2006, I140 - May 2006, 485 RD- July 27, 2007 and ND- Aug 27, 2007.

    The agent said that they dont hold cases for name check any more since April 2008 and cannot tell what is the status of the name check. I also inquired about my 485 case and she said pointing to the Notice Date of my 485 not the Receipt DATE, that currently Nebraska is processing Aug 10th cases.

    I wanted to know from you whether there is any other way to get the info about name check and whether the processing is based on Reciept date or notice date?

    Any idea?

    cheers

    Sidharth



    more...


    funny animals_28. animals28 Captured in The
  • animals28 Captured in The



  • absaarkhan
    01-18 10:33 AM
    All,
    I have a very GOOD update on
    "IS H1B TRANSFER POSSIBLE AFTER ENTERING US ON ADVANCE PAROLE"

    I posted this question On Rajiv Khanna's website on
    The question is on the Jan 17th conference Questions list.
    He answered my question.

    According to him even after you enter on AP, u can still work for the same employer on H1B, and he also confirmed that we can do a H1B transfer even after using AP, NO NEED TO GO OUT OF USA FOR H1B STAMPING.

    This is a very good info for me i was trying to get this info for a while now.

    Hope this will be useful to atleast some of us.





    2010 2F01%2Fcute-animals-28.jpg funny animals_28. funny animals_28. strange animals28; funny animals_28
  • funny animals_28. strange animals28; funny animals_28



  • bayoubengal
    09-24 09:33 PM
    I applied for 485 on July 2nd , did not even get any RN......Guess all we need to do is wait.



    more...


    funny animals_28. {Part 6} water animals28
  • {Part 6} water animals28



  • ghost
    02-07 11:19 AM
    Please share about the discussion. Unfortunately I am unable to watch it due to proxy firewall.

    Immigration Policy: Highly Skilled Workers and U.S. Competitiveness and Innovation - Brookings Institution (http://www.brookings.edu/events/2011/0207_immigration.aspx)

    Please contact Brookings Communications at the contact info provided for the event material.





    hair cool animals28 Cool Looking funny animals_28. funny animals_28. funny
  • funny animals_28. funny



  • JunRN
    08-11 05:19 PM
    That is not a flaw in the system and in the USCIS manual, they know it. Since the previous I-140 is already approved and you've stayed more than 6 months in that I-140, then there's no need for the ability to pay. USCIS is treating your case as if you already have a GC, it is just that it is pending.

    If one has a GC, he can transfer to another employer. It is your risk if your new employer has not the ability to pay you. The same is true with portability, USCIS doesn't care anymore if you transfer to an employer with no ability to pay you because the first I-140 is already approved and you worked for it already. They are concerned now about your I-485 (AOS) and your qualifications under it.



    more...


    funny animals_28. funny animals_28.
  • funny animals_28.



  • tikka
    05-29 04:00 PM
    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?

    I think you need to have a masters plus a 4-5 years of experience to be eligible to apply under Eb-2. Also, you would have to redo the entire process of applying in EB2.
    Dont think anyone can really guess if EB 3 will be current by July.

    Please do take a few minute and send web faxes!!

    Thank you





    hot cute little animals28 Adorable funny animals_28. funny animals_28.
  • funny animals_28.



  • kak1978
    10-26 02:58 PM
    I gave you green .. be happy .. and keep helping others

    Well, thank you. I am returning the favour.



    more...


    house Those funny animals funny animals_28. Attractive Hilarious Animals
  • Attractive Hilarious Animals



  • deardar
    09-14 02:47 PM
    If your employer questions you.

    Tell em you had an appoinment with the Senater. ;)





    tattoo awesome animals 28 As you funny animals_28. these_funny_animals_28.
  • these_funny_animals_28.



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 02:28 AM
    Edwin used Painter and Photoshop to make that image.

    I think the latest one is Painter 7.

    I am sure you learned from other people too calaway:)



    more...


    pictures animals28 Captured in The funny animals_28. Cuteness Overload!
  • Cuteness Overload!



  • ds37
    07-16 10:50 AM
    You need to hand over the I-94, only when leaving the country. No need to send it. If you didn't hand over, you need to send it. Always to have AP, if you want to go abroad or emergency travel, if your H1/H4 stamping in the passport is expired. USCIS prefer AP over other visa document when you come back from abroad (if you filed I-485).

    Thanks A lot Dealsnet.


    DS





    dresses funny animals_28. funny animals_28. Animals caught in funny
  • Animals caught in funny



  • joshraj
    10-06 09:37 AM
    Anyone with July 27 File Date, Please update receipt recd or not recd



    more...


    makeup {Part 6} water animals28 funny animals_28. Those funny animals
  • Those funny animals



  • cox
    April 3rd, 2005, 08:39 PM
    The filter is an excellent suggestion, Gary - I prefer to do things in-camera. I did not take later shots, so I can't sandwich them. The reds were extremely short lived, and clouds were moving in (and it was freezing), but I'll remember to get a couple of different exposures for next time.

    Thanks for the recommendation, QJ. I'll get out my map and find it.

    I'll try your dual processing suggestion, Kevin, but my PS skills are weak compared to some of our resident masters here. ;)





    girlfriend these_funny_animals_28. funny animals_28. Cute and funny animals
  • Cute and funny animals



  • NNReddy
    04-01 04:42 PM
    Did you port it thru same employer or a different employer?





    hairstyles funny animals_28. funny animals_28. Funny Animals 28.
  • Funny Animals 28.



  • cram
    10-09 12:16 AM
    My RFE is with regards to Employer's ability to pay. Somehow, my employer hasn't submitted anything yet and the deadline is on Thurs Oct. 11. What will happen if we are not able to submit anything by the deadline? Will the app automatically get denied?





    spicy_guy
    08-10 06:40 PM
    You can read the details of the bill at

    Text of H.R.5658 as Introduced in House: SKIL Act of 2010 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5658/text)

    Apart from the provisions mentioned in my previous post, there are other favorable provisions too.

    does it have any impact, if a lot of people vote this bill on this site?
    Also, there is no time lines on when its going to be set for voting in House.





    vikki76
    09-01 02:04 AM
    I was just about to post this article and then saw someone already did this good deed. Apart from core issue of isolation of elderly immigration,this debate between unrestricted family based GC and employment quota will never end.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment