Monday, June 13, 2011

funny april fools pranks

images Funny April Fools Day Prank funny april fools pranks. Funny April fools day jokes!
  • Funny April fools day jokes!



  • TomPlate
    07-06 10:57 AM
    07/07/2007: USCIS Reportedly Admitted Some I-485 Approvals at Last Minutes Without Completion of FBI Security Clearance

    * New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp, has reported:

    "To complete the applications in time, the immigration agency put employees to work both days last weekend at service centers in Texas and Nebraska, immigration officials said. They said that 25,000 applications were processed in the final 48 hours before Monday�s deadline. In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications �when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,� Mr. Aytes said."

    * The report also indicates that the State Department and the USCIS tend to disagree with each other for the root of the problem for the current fiasco. Earlier there was a report in the Washington Post that the USCIS denied that the USCIS worked ceaselessly and frantically during the weekends (two days) before July 1, but it has been admitted since then the employees indeed worked hard during the two days. According to the NY Times report, during the weekend alone, they approved 25,000 I-485 backlog applications.
    * We are afraid that the alleged admission of approval of I-485 application before completion of the security clearance is likely to face the legal challenge for violation of the rules which is likely one of the main claims of the AILF lawsuit as well as the political backfire as an issue of security lapse relating to the homeland security. It appears that the July visa bullen fiasco is going out of control and pushes the two agencies into an edge. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    DONT CREATE THREAD FOR EXISTING NEWS. WE ARE HOPING FOR POSTIIVE NEWS THE NEXT WEEK OF ACCEPTING APPLICATION WITH SAME FEE ON AUGUST VISA BULLETIN.





    wallpaper Funny April fools day jokes! funny april fools pranks. funny April Fools pranks
  • funny April Fools pranks



  • kart2007
    11-19 01:48 PM
    Yes ,I had the same issue, try now its working good

    Thanks, I will try now.

    BTW USPS does not forward federal emails (and the ones where return service is requested). It may depend upon you luck if they forward it. However they do hold such mails for pickup (which is what i have done).





    funny april fools pranks. April Fools Jokes April 1st of
  • April Fools Jokes April 1st of



  • kumar1
    03-05 11:12 AM
    Yestogc- Please do not write "plz" instead of "please". We have "English Language Cop" hovering over us.

    You know what I am saying....

    I am apologetic if my message sent any wrong signals anywhere.
    But Sledge Hammer........... plz mind the words that you write we are all civilized people and need to behave live one.





    2011 funny April Fools pranks funny april fools pranks. Top 5 April Fools#39; Day Pranks
  • Top 5 April Fools#39; Day Pranks



  • sunty
    11-05 03:37 PM
    You are not as bad as you think. Read USCIS guidance on the subject. If your I-140 is not approved by 180 days, you can still use AC21. In that case, the adjudicator while looking at your I-485, sees if filed I-140 was approvable. If so, you are good to go, provided you can prove that you have a new same/similar job offer.

    For USCIS guidance see Page 3, Q1 at: http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf

    Thanks jsb....I didn't know this....But I think its still better if I wait for 140 approval...Then atleast one other uncertainty will be removed from my GC journey...Hopefully it would only take a month or two more than normal processing time for my 140...If it gets delayed further, then I might use it anyways..It's nice to know though that I have an option..Thanks again



    more...


    funny april fools pranks. Keywords: april fools
  • Keywords: april fools



  • GB2India
    08-19 01:09 AM
    thanks, it is in the same company and is promotion to manager





    funny april fools pranks. april fools day april fools
  • april fools day april fools



  • Dhundhun
    06-26 01:02 PM
    If you paper filed your EAD and have done finger printing recently that could be the reason for 485 LUD. Its my opinion after every finger printing there will be an LUD in 485

    No. FP for EAD is catagory 2, FP for I485 is catagory 3. I have not seen any LUD on I485 for getting FP for EAD.

    As suggested by "mittal_a" it should be due to AC21 or some other routine stuff.



    more...


    funny april fools pranks. prank toilet funny pic
  • prank toilet funny pic



  • jackisback
    10-06 04:56 PM
    How did you know that your case was pre-adjudicated on Sept 18th 2008?
    Is there anywhere that information is available? Thanks.

    Our PD : Dec 22nd 2003, EB2 India. It was pre-adjudicated on Sept 18th 2008.

    My petition was approved 4 months back, after calling 100 times USCIS.

    In my wife's case we spoke with IO on Sept 4th.
    Created Service Request on 5th Sept.
    During September 2nd week spoke to IO, IO sent an email to IO who is looking at petition.

    During September last week we got Service Request generic response "Wait 180 days" which I have seen 2 times in my case .

    On Sept 29th sent 7001 form to Ombudsman. Ombudsman office might have received the application on or before 1st October.

    October 2nd 2009 my wife's petition approved.

    So if your case is genuine case problem. Don't waste your time calling Immigration officers. Send 7001 form to Ombudsman's office.





    2010 April Fools Jokes April 1st of funny april fools pranks. Funny April Fools Day Prank
  • Funny April Fools Day Prank



  • vin13
    03-09 08:59 AM
    I think she need to fill I-9 form to switch to EAD and thus switching out of H1.

    Right now she is on H1 as well as AOS.

    How will a person fill I-9 form when she is not working. she lost her H1-B status when she stopped working. Now she will be on AOS. I do not think anything needs to be done



    more...


    funny april fools pranks. Funny April Fools Day Prank
  • Funny April Fools Day Prank



  • Sakthisagar
    11-26 10:50 AM
    Sorry imh1b,

    I take my words back. I did not posted any Indians Pic with President and I Have respect for Indians who reached to this level and can feel the pain of a fellow immigrants. Unfortunatey people like them dont even think they are INdian anymore. thats why I dont see any reason why try to feel happy for them because they just have Indian name.

    Now all RED dots are welcome.

    MC

    There is nothing to reach a level or something like that, if you are politically involved you will be a friend of that Senator or Congressmen and this photo is taken way back in 2002. All Indians are not like that. Plaase correct your wrong notion, there are lot of people who still maintains their culture, Unless they just sell their culture for the selfish benefits. like Nikki, and Bobby Jindal.





    hair Top 5 April Fools#39; Day Pranks funny april fools pranks. April Fools#39; Jokes
  • April Fools#39; Jokes



  • svrao2001
    12-06 11:53 AM
    My new employer has asked me to provide copies of 1. Labor approval, 2. I-485 notice, 3. EAD to issue employement verification letter.



    more...


    funny april fools pranks. April Fools#39; Day is celebrated
  • April Fools#39; Day is celebrated



  • msp1976
    01-09 03:31 PM
    1. Do I Need an airport transit visa since iam travelling via France ?
    Depends on the airline..Air India would let you board...Other airlines may not allow you to board.I have heard of cases some people getting sent back from airport.Do not know anyone firsthand..Air India told my wife that they would not deny boarding and anything happens in Paris that is her risk.She got the transit visa from french consulate just to be on the safer side...noone came to check it when plane at paris.

    2. How long will it take to get my fresh passport if I applied over the counter on emergency system (Tatkaal)
    Faster in US in India consulate that in India offices..At least NY is fast

    3. Can I travel with an expired H4 visa ?
    The only requirement for exiting the US is I-94...Usually they just take it and not even look at it....You can travel to a destination outside US...They would let you leave...No coming back without valid visa..

    You can travel inside the US...Just keep the USCIS application receipt copy with you....You can show that copy as proof that you are making attempts to maintain legal status..





    hot Keywords: april fools funny april fools pranks. April Fools Practical Joke
  • April Fools Practical Joke



  • geniousatwork
    04-07 05:10 PM
    Definetly good news in these times...and gives hopes to others!



    more...


    house funny april fools jokes. funny april fools pranks. April Fool#39;s Day is celebrated
  • April Fool#39;s Day is celebrated



  • sravankind
    01-09 10:17 AM
    dude post problems in threads in correct english.

    Thanks for suggestion
    if you dont understand the problem just leave it I know who are experts they understand what my intention and problem so I will get from them





    tattoo april fools day april fools funny april fools pranks. funny april fools pranks.
  • funny april fools pranks.



  • AmitBohra
    04-17 02:19 PM
    i talked to my lawyer and he says you need to withdraw the old 485 and apply for new 485 using marriage. he also said that once i withdraw my 485 based on employment my EAD will be revoked too and till i dont get my EAD through marriage i can work. All this didnt make any sense to me. I think he doesnt know what is he talking.

    I believe more in IV gurus....

    Oh fiancee and finance so damn confusing...I wish i could get some finance...lol



    more...


    pictures prank toilet funny pic funny april fools pranks. 50 Great April Fools Pranks
  • 50 Great April Fools Pranks



  • transpass
    09-28 01:06 PM
    My 485 app was received on July 18 at NSC, no checks cashed yet. EAD/ AP recieved on Aug 10 at NSC, got RN for EAD and AP. Is there a possibility of getting EAD card, even if 485 was not filed? One of my freinds was under the same situation, and she and her spouse got the EAD from TSC, without 485 filing.

    As far as I know, it should not happen. This is bizzare...May be it was a mistake in ur friend's case...





    dresses April Fools Practical Joke funny april fools pranks. april fools jokes aren#39;t funny
  • april fools jokes aren#39;t funny



  • $eeGrEeN
    08-02 01:48 PM
    Can I inquire from USPS just the status of the money order and not accept any refunds.

    i don't think so. This is what i was told though.

    Better talk to a postal agent at your local post office.



    more...


    makeup Funny April Fools Day Prank funny april fools pranks. funny april fools jokes.
  • funny april fools jokes.



  • vin13
    10-09 05:06 PM
    The only good part is that they are not jerking the dates back and forth. Hopefully this is a sign that dates are not going to retrogress any further.

    If they apply quarterly spill over, we should see some movement in December. Lets wait and see......





    girlfriend funny april fools pranks. funny april fools pranks. funny april fools pranks.
  • funny april fools pranks.



  • rajenk
    10-08 10:33 AM
    Our I-485 got approved on 10/01/2010. Yes porting PD and interfiling works. Follow the instructions in my IV blog





    hairstyles April Fools#39; Day is celebrated funny april fools pranks. april fools prank,
  • april fools prank,



  • ameerka_dream
    05-16 08:57 AM
    Got some info from I M M I H E L P dot com. Hope it's helpful to everybody
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is possible to register the birth later than one year after the actual date of birth.?

    First, We to get a Non-Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC) from the concerned office.

    After that, get an affidavit from parent or a close relative stating the birth took place at home/ hospital etc and get it notarized. Then a "vakalatnama" has to be filed by the Parents/close relatives through an attorney and submitted to the Municipality court of that jurisdiction along with the Non-Availability of Birth Certificate.

    "A Class" magistrate will then review the case and issue a standing order to the Municipal office to make a fresh entry and then issue a new birth certificate.

    You should carry school leaving certificate, tenth or twelfth class certificate, applicant's passport, address proof of parents etc. to them to register your birth. If available, please take the address proof that indicates that your parents lived in that area at the time of your birth. Delayed birth certificates are not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.

    If your birth was registered more than 1 after your were born, you must submit the secondary evidence should be submitted along with the certificate.

    sources from I M M I H E L P dot com:

    http://www..com/birth-certificate/delayed-birth-registration.html
    http://www..com/birth-certificate/non-availability-birth-certificate.html





    kaisersose
    07-02 04:11 PM
    Had they followed Kaiser's logic, they would not have approved my Feb app too as my Feb app is no where current, but there is hardly any sense to their order. Its as if the applications come in, they put it in crates and stashed somewhere. The crates are pulled in random order.


    I said they decided to process EB2 140s over EB3 140s because there were more approvable cases in the former set. I did not say they are approving 140s based on PD.





    PDOCT05
    10-31 11:55 AM
    It was rejected on Sep 22nd. Lawyer got the letter long back. But he didn't get back to me infact he didn't know about rejection untill I called USCIS & found out the issue & informed him. I think he miss placed my rejection letter. He took 1000$ more from me for giving fast service.
    These lawyers play with our lives.
    Is your case accepted now??

    We have sent our application yesterday and i will surely update you the status as soon as i hear..:)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment