Friday, June 10, 2011

funny demotivational posters

images demotivational poster BEER funny demotivational posters. 32 Funny demotivational
  • 32 Funny demotivational



  • sayonara
    12-13 12:14 PM
    Guys, I guess almost everybody is done with their finger printing by now.

    I think there is a significant chunk of the crowd (mostly NSC-CSC-NSC and other transfer cases) who havent got FP notices yet...so if nothing else...feel glad that you are ahead of us in the GC game...LOL





    wallpaper 32 Funny demotivational funny demotivational posters. Funny Collection
  • Funny Collection



  • bestia
    07-17 03:22 AM
    So it means that if I-140 petition is filed on my behalf, if I renew my non-immigrant visa, it would be denied?

    It COULD be denied or could be approved. The law is vague and consular officers have full right to approve or deny anything, they are not USCIS employees, and even US president can't order them.

    I have played DV lottery for many years (never won as you can guess). Embassy instructed that it is immigrant intent and we should have marked "yes". So, I marked "yes" - and got my B1 without any problem.





    funny demotivational posters. Funny Demotivational Posters
  • Funny Demotivational Posters



  • jaithran
    05-13 08:21 AM
    In Bank and other Government agencies they officially refer as I-485 Resident. In bank while approving a loan, one of the valid statuses is I-485 Resident.





    2011 Funny Collection funny demotivational posters. funny-demotivational-poster-
  • funny-demotivational-poster-



  • zCool
    04-02 11:39 AM
    Paystub is really required document in tax law.
    These are normally state subject and are guided and monitored by state labor law departments.
    Employers don't have a choice of deciding their own period of giving you paystubs.
    So if you choose to keep working for illegal employment under illegal condition that's your problem but you can always choose to get labor lawyer involved or just send your employer link similar to one below for your state law and ask him gently "I don't doubt your intention but from what I read this is illegal and I don't want to be part of anything illegal so at least for me please send paystubs every pay-period"

    http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/payroll-strict-compliance-with-californias-pay-stub-law-is-essential.html

    If you don't get any response, 2 options:
    1. Stop doing direct deposit. Ask him for a check every payperiod. that's always your choice.
    2. try to transfer, and when the RFE comes , send the sent email notarized copy and affidavite and bank statements as proof of payment and delay in pay-stubs. Even if your transfer gets denied you will be okay coz you are working currently, if it gets approved, you are home free from the shackles of this slave-master.

    Put his name on the boards annonymously..



    more...


    funny demotivational posters. When You See It
  • When You See It



  • skynet2500
    10-19 01:00 PM
    Hello,

    My EAD (based on I-485 for EB-3; PD - July 2003) expires in the first week of Nov and I applied for my renewal in August and got a notice stating that my application has been received and it will be processed.

    I have not received the new EAD yet (status on the website says 'Initial review') and chances are that I may not get one before the current EAD expires.

    Am I dead in the water? Both my wife and I need EAD as our H1 has expired and we have changed jobs.

    Obviously I am worried sick,

    Any help, pointers, suggestions are much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Few Suggestions..

    Contact USCIS to expedite the case. Usually they do it 90 days after they received the case. After this do the following..

    - Contact ombudsman office
    - Contact local senator office.
    - Contact local congressman office

    Good Luck.





    funny demotivational posters. demotivational posters
  • demotivational posters



  • american_dreams
    08-01 01:51 PM
    Below is the link where the new forms are posted on the USCIS website. Also note that beside each form under "Edition" colum it says: "Previous editions accepted." for I-485, I-765, I-131. So you can use either the new forms or the olf forms. But if you are applying based on Department of State’s July Visa Bulletin No. 107 you can file your application till August 17th 2007 and have to pay the old fee.

    In fact USCIS posted on 7/30/2007 for I-765 previos versions will not be accepted. but they have updated the website on 7/31/2007 that previos versions will be accepted for I-765.

    So do not worry about which version of the form you are using. Make sure you are including the correct fee.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    BTW, i have the old forms if anyone really needs them.



    more...


    funny demotivational posters. Funny Motivational Poster Keep
  • Funny Motivational Poster Keep



  • shana04
    07-31 10:27 PM
    I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.

    myvoice23, thanks for information.





    2010 Funny Demotivational Posters funny demotivational posters. demotivational poster BEER
  • demotivational poster BEER



  • eagerr2i
    07-20 01:38 PM
    Atleast that is one thing good in California. May be because we pay the highest state taxes in the nation next to NY. If you are living in the border areas. check with IL or IN about their feee schedule and explore if she could enroll in one of the colleges there. Most of the states in midwest grant instate tution to residents of neighbouring states who are in the neighbourhood counties. I know for sure that Indiana does. They also charge instate tution for spouses since you are a resident of the state.

    The law states that you will be charged instate tution if you are a resident of the state by virtue of living in the state except in cases where you come to the state to get education. Check it again for Michigan and expore the neighbouring states as well. Best of luck.



    more...


    funny demotivational posters. motivational posters funny.
  • motivational posters funny.



  • jnraajan
    01-14 05:08 PM
    I have done it once. It all depends on your relationship with your current employer. If they are ok with it, you shouldnt have any problems.





    hair funny-demotivational-poster- funny demotivational posters. FUNNY Demotivational Posters!
  • FUNNY Demotivational Posters!



  • needGCcool
    08-08 06:56 PM
    I also have receipt numbers beginning with WAC and filed in NSC. I was able to open a SR last month for self and spouse. During my infopass apt, the IO suggested that I could also open a SR by calling USCIS if I believe my case is not being processed within their window.



    more...


    funny demotivational posters. funny motivational posters 3r
  • funny motivational posters 3r



  • ArunAntonio
    06-19 12:44 PM
    Well, when you applied in the past the whole world was not current.. just imagine the number of people who will be applying for EAD's not that any one with an approved labor can get one ... do you think the USCIC is equipped to respond timely to every one?
    There sure will delays and we need to plan for that.

    I dont know exactly what is the issue here, but I have filed for EAD extentions 3 times in last three years and it was a very straight forward and easy process. We filed the extentions about 2 months before the expiration and got EADs and APs done in about a month.





    hot When You See It funny demotivational posters. Top 41 Demotivational Posters
  • Top 41 Demotivational Posters



  • sanju
    06-30 02:25 PM
    The desperation of your post suggests that you don't need direction, you need therapy. We just need someone to give us some assurance that we will all be fine and live to see the light of the day on Tuesday even if DoS sends out a revised Visa Bulletin. At this time, I too need similar assurance from someone. Can anybody help?


    Show us that you too know something about DOS. Please let us know what you know whether it's 50% truth or 98%.

    We badly need an update from core team... even if it's conditional update.



    more...


    house Motivational+posters+funny funny demotivational posters. Worry Motivational Poster-No
  • Worry Motivational Poster-No



  • acecupid
    07-05 01:22 PM
    http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2006/04/immigration_fiasco_in_the_making/





    tattoo demotivational posters funny demotivational posters. demotivational posters!
  • demotivational posters!



  • krishnam70
    07-23 08:41 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...


    If your company is ok with giving you a letter sticking to your original duties you should be fine, there is no need to inform USCIS about it. I know it amounts to misleading but in your situation that is the best you can do.

    good luck



    more...


    pictures Funny Motivational Poster Keep funny demotivational posters. funny motivational posters
  • funny motivational posters



  • pappu
    10-17 07:42 AM
    Friends,

    I'm in a position where I have to file for I-140 again. In short, my company was purchased and I had to refile I-140 under the new company's name. Since the new company does not pay for Premium processing, I'll have to shell out the Premium processing fee from my pocket.

    I need your honest opinion as to whether I must file with premium or regular? My PD: is June 2007.

    I appreciate all your comments!

    Do you absolutely need to file a new I140?

    Have you sought other outside legal opinions on this matter?





    dresses Top 41 Demotivational Posters funny demotivational posters. Funny Demotivational Posters
  • Funny Demotivational Posters



  • ata1234
    07-14 12:22 PM
    Receipt Number: lin0720551219

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice .

    Whoever it is, they are lucky! All the best!!



    more...


    makeup motivational posters funny. funny demotivational posters. Motivational+posters+funny
  • Motivational+posters+funny



  • looneytunezez
    09-16 03:01 PM
    I knew it was gonna happen, first it was horses, now its health....:(

    "
    <b>Health Care First Or Last</b>

    Sen. Schumer, the Chair of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee, has cancelled his earlier Labor Day deadline for the first draft of the CIR bill. What is even more worrisome, he has not given any target date, and some speculate that his next target date is Easter 2010. If this is true, Mr. Schumer may as well declare that those waiting for immigration relief can forget it � for this Congress and for many more to come. "

    Here is the link to the article: ILW.COM - immigration news: Immigration Daily September 17, 2009 (http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/digest/2009,0917.shtm)





    girlfriend demotivational posters! funny demotivational posters. demotivational poster Ideas
  • demotivational poster Ideas



  • go_guy123
    01-11 05:19 AM
    It would be hard to find a similar paying job in canada. Is there some kind of legal issue I would be in if I dont migrate to canada? Will I be barred from ever entering that country again?

    Canada PR rules have been tightened in Feb 2008. Once you lose it , next time you may not get PR if you apply.





    hairstyles funny motivational posters 3r funny demotivational posters. funny-motivational-posters
  • funny-motivational-posters



  • PD_Dec2002
    05-22 10:38 AM
    OK, my bad for getting the name of the lobbying firm wrong. The moderator is free to change the name of the thread.

    Anyway, now that I know that the name is Patton Boggs, doesn't anyone (out of curiosity) want to get their point of view? What does PB have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?

    Of course there are no guarantees in life. No one's going to say IV didn't try hard enough even if the CIR in the current form passes. Likewise, I am not saying PB hasn't done much or did not deliver. My questions do not reflect IV's choice to go with PB.

    As I said, it just would be interesting to know ... ...

    But if no one else finds it interesting, ignore this thread. Don't reply to it.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    rssb
    11-28 07:28 AM
    H1's from A and B are not related and having multiple H1's is valid.

    However in your case, once the H1 from company A starts your OPT / EAD status will no longer be valid. For filing a H1 with company B now, you are fine with OPT status and you may get an approval for start date B with company B based on today's status of OPT.

    I am under the impression that company B is not aware of H1 filing with company A.

    So if H1 from company A is already approved and ready to start date A in Jan , then that is the day your OPT will end. If H1 from B is approved before start date A , but start date B is beyond A's start date then you will have to be with company A during that period ( i.e gap between start date A & start date B).

    Or else down the line if you are asked to prove status between start date A & B, for that time you need something to show.

    You say "My issue is, Company A is going to terminate the H1B visa process from my end, and ends the employment relation with me. "

    If this is the case your OPT should be intact, just make sure your status does not change on start date A with Sevis.

    If A is not willing to cancel or you need to ask them to cancel then ....

    Your options might be,

    a) Cancel processing of H1 with A, so that OPT stays intact till B kicks in.
    b) if A is already approved, then ask A to cancel it ( i.e send a letter to USCIS for withdrawal), this withdrawal date has to be before start date with A , and your OPT will be reinstated till B kicks in. This requires around 60 days, but can be sooner depending on their work load.
    c) Ask B to advance start date to match with A so it takes control of your OPT before A ends it.

    I can understand your situation, when someone is coming out of school and has multiple options. Where a single one of them is not a cut above the rest, for a clean decision, or a good one comes later. The best is to stay with opt until you are comfortable and like the work, but however due to time pressure, quota exhaustion and persuasion from the companies people end up applying for H1 too soon locking themselves into a corner.

    PS: I am not a lawyer, it is better to consult a lawyer / your school student adviser for your options.

    Good luck.





    hobbyaddict
    December 4th, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Well,

    It looks like you did it! Whats a few hundred dollars when your loaded ;)


    I try to get one nice piece of equipment each year if I can afford it...
    Sometimes even when I can't :confused:

    I am thinking next year I would like one of the broad range zoom lenses, a camera and one lense is a lot easier to carry on a trip. Prices are not that bad on them. oh.. that is if I have a job, who knows what is going to happen.

    Have fun with your new equipment...



    -Ed



    No comments:

    Post a Comment