Tuesday, June 14, 2011

funny penguins_18

images super funny quotes. super funny quotes. of funny funny penguins_18. happy birthday images funny.
  • happy birthday images funny.



  • smssharma25
    12-05 08:41 PM
    I am also having the same problem. Our company won't share the labor application details with us. I know only job title. I am not even sure what job I should search for.

    I hear that new job description should exactly match with what is there in labor. I am frustrated with my current company & I need to make a shift.

    Can anyone help me to understand the risk in joining my client as direct employee?. I am working for this client for last 10 years. My H1 extension was done using the letter from this customer & my resume also details the experience with this client. Am I safe to join client using my EAD?

    Thanks!
    sharma





    wallpaper happy birthday images funny. funny penguins_18. funny quotes on money. quotes
  • funny quotes on money. quotes



  • gcnotfiledyet
    02-24 04:35 PM
    i have given blood probably 10-12 times.
    Red Cross may not have taken you blood for other reasons not because you are an immigrant , one major reason to deny blood donation is travel
    outside US to a country that still has widesspread malaria.
    India and most Southeast asian coutries among such countries is one such issues.

    Please dont spread incorrect information.
    I have volunteered in sports event, donated blood, build houses as volunteer and have been part of volunteer trail maintainance.....and i am an immigrant.

    This country is one of the most independent and free countries on face of earth.

    Texcan,

    There are lot of places which will not take blood if you have not stayed here for 5years. It generally takes 5years for any antigens to get out of system. So some places have rule of thumb for 5years. Now when you are immigrant from India, it is taken for granted to question your length of stay.

    There are lot of places which will accept blood from everybody for lack of donors and do their own screenings. It depends on funding/urgent need. I am sure there was no intention of denial based on immigration status/race.





    funny penguins_18. tags for friends funny. as
  • tags for friends funny. as



  • k3GC
    07-28 07:51 AM
    For every IV member that gets their GC, would it be too much to ask them to contribute say at least $100/- ? May be this can become a norm and the starting point for an "IV Alumni" :)

    The folks who will be getting their GC's in the next 2 months can show the way - Along with posting the happy news that you got your GC and of course posting your RD and ND and PD and the fact whether you had AC21 or EAD or whatever :), will it be too much to give something back to the community that helped you all the way?

    I think this would be a noble gesture in support of this organization that has supported the cause of lots and lots of employment based immigrants.

    "A Small contribution from you, A Giant Win for IV"





    2011 funny quotes on money. quotes funny penguins_18. birthday quotes funny. irthday
  • birthday quotes funny. irthday



  • Dhundhun
    06-06 01:48 PM
    SSN has already been obtained on first EAD. Now the question is why renew EAD if one does not intend to work?

    Now EAD will be required, when you need to renew Driving License (or State ID). If H4 spouse is not driving and State ID is also not required (passport is OK as ID) then I don't see any reason for EAD.

    First EAD was also not required. I did not get this done for my wife. Lawyer charged me full money minus $190. For stimulus package SSN was required, so I requested Lawyer to file EAD and I was asked $840.

    I did e-filing to get EAD, then to SSA for getting SSN and then Tax Return.

    Note: Based on personal experiences, if you can easily part away $340, keep on getting EAD renewed even if not required. In foreign land, who knows what is required in future - Stimulus package mishap is an example of this. A lot money is wasted in life - this may be also wasted.


    I485 receipt is not proof accepted in places like DMV or SSA. I think, nowhere it is accepted except in USCIS.



    more...


    funny penguins_18. super funny quotes. Super Funny Quotes. sarcastic funny quotes and;
  • super funny quotes. Super Funny Quotes. sarcastic funny quotes and;



  • vikramy
    09-22 01:30 PM
    This is what given by my Attorney apart from your labor approval. Better double check..


    FOR FORM I-140

    Copies of each of the following are acceptable as long as you can provide the originals if the INS so requests.

    1. Letters of previous experience detailing dates of employment, title, and duties. Each letter must be on that employer�s letterhead, dated, and signed. Each letter must be in line with the experience shown on Form ETA 750-B of the Labor Certification Application. This may not apply if the Form I-140 is being filed directly from an L-1A visa.
    2. All degree certificates, and relevant marksheets.
    3. All Forms W-2 from the sponsoring employer.
    4. Latest 3 paychecks from the sponsoring employer.
    5. All H-1 and H-4 approval notices.
    6. Visa and identification pages from the principal alien�s passport, and each member of the family who will be migrating.
    7. Latest Form I-94 copies (clear and must show the date and place) of last entry for each migrating member of the family.
    8. Filing Fees. These vary and the exact amount will be told to you at the time of submission.





    funny penguins_18. funny quotes on money.
  • funny quotes on money.



  • rally
    07-12 11:16 AM
    But I definitely want to send Condi a letter reminding her of the contributions of the skilled legal immigrant community to the thriving US economy since ages.

    Its because of us skilled immigrants that economy is thriving. Even the US business leaders accept that. We have the skills to setup new companies and create new jobs for everyone.



    more...


    funny penguins_18. super funny quotes. Super Funny Quotes. Funny Las Vegas Quotes
  • super funny quotes. Super Funny Quotes. Funny Las Vegas Quotes



  • kaisersose
    04-16 10:00 AM
    Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.

    Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?

    Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008

    The gap by itself is not a problem. However, an abrupt termination or something similar can create trouble as applying for an EAD at that time and waiting for an approval will take months and cause a lot of stress. It can be painful enough to regret every morning the decision to not extend the EAD just to save $600.

    If you do not have a copy of your 485 notice, then you cannot extend your EAD. But if you have it (you should), then it is your property and your employer has no say in this matter. Remember that the H-1b and 140 belong to the employer, but 485/EAD/AP are your own.





    2010 tags for friends funny. as funny penguins_18. super funny quotes. super funny quotes. of funny
  • super funny quotes. super funny quotes. of funny



  • potrero
    04-30 08:58 PM
    Great !

    Need to know if some one has done with I-140 approved from two different company and still did the porting with the earliest priority dates.....



    more...


    funny penguins_18. jumping. funny running
  • jumping. funny running



  • jthomas
    05-06 01:53 AM
    If you think to consider option 4th

    As per AC-21 you can port to self employment. Creating a website, a business plan, can be done within few days and if you can prove that you were working on self employment then i think you should be okay. Ac-21 does mention they need same or similar job requirement and wages won't be a question.

    Let me know if you wish to try out this option. I can give you more suggestion. However i am not sure whether this will work or not.

    Maybe you can try telling the truth and see whether you can come out of this.





    hair birthday quotes funny. irthday funny penguins_18. funny math quotes.
  • funny math quotes.



  • prabirmehta
    03-22 11:22 AM
    Thanks! S1932 might have been the law he was talking about. I think his job was more to reassure people that they were working on the problem... he didn't seem to be aware of the specifics. He did mention that Senator Chambliss is going to support Senator Specter's proposal.



    more...


    funny penguins_18. dresses funny quotes about money. funny quotes on money. funny quotes on
  • dresses funny quotes about money. funny quotes on money. funny quotes on



  • snathan
    05-04 01:50 PM
    When you start your own company arent you the employer or part of the ownership? Sorry if I am missing something here

    Its legally allowed the employer and employe can be the same person...but will be treated as two different entity...I dont have any other info..need to research.





    hot super funny quotes. Super Funny Quotes. sarcastic funny quotes and; funny penguins_18. free funny animals wallpapers.
  • free funny animals wallpapers.



  • alterego
    10-27 07:58 PM
    I think the lawyer wants her to get the h4 stamped so she can stay in status in case of any problems with the 485, especially since you are maintaining your H1b/AOS pending on which she is a dependent.
    Since she has not used the H1b or got it stamped and since you have applied for 485 before it was to take effect, she is safe with your dependent 485 AOS and H4 status. Cancelling her H1b will benefit you guys from any confusion at the consulate. Either way the AP will allow her to return in AOS without problems.



    more...


    house funny dogs and cats. funny funny penguins_18. funny fat people pictures. fat
  • funny fat people pictures. fat



  • gparr
    July 14th, 2006, 07:00 AM
    I have reported the promotional post to Steve and I'm sure he'll remove it when he gets a chance.

    Thanks Josh. I'd forgotten about this thread. It's about time for spider plants to bloom again. I'll have to find some and see if I can get some better images.
    Gary





    tattoo funny quotes on money. funny penguins_18. funny statuses for facebook.
  • funny statuses for facebook.



  • aroranuj
    06-27 09:12 AM
    SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE!!!!


    My employer got back to me today & informed me that based on the advise of the attorney they will not be providing me a copy of the I-140. He understands that I can leave the company anytime & that he would never hold me back. My question is if there is any other way of getting a copy of the I-140? Is a copy of either the approval notice or the receipt number critical?

    Thanks guys!!!!



    more...


    pictures super funny quotes. Super Funny Quotes. Funny Las Vegas Quotes funny penguins_18. funny
  • funny



  • GCard_Dream
    07-28 04:43 PM
    Did you surrender your I94 on the way out? If so, did the IO give you a new I94 when you came back in? The other gentleman made a comment about not surrendering the old I94 if traveling by road and if the trip is less than 30 days.

    When we have traveled to Matamoros, MX for stamping we had AP and H1/H4. On return we have used H1/H4. NO questions asked at the border check post.





    dresses free funny animals wallpapers. funny penguins_18. funny statuses for facebook.
  • funny statuses for facebook.



  • franklin
    05-31 10:46 AM
    Great news!

    But to answer the question posed - how do we get more of the affected retrogressed people involved. I suspect it will take "casting a wider net" and getting people from different countries.



    more...


    makeup jumping. funny running funny penguins_18. funny dogs and cats. funny
  • funny dogs and cats. funny



  • bkarnik
    08-28 05:00 PM
    Totally agree with boreal. Also, the category that you qualify for depends upon the requirements of the job and not your qualifications. For example if the minimum requirements of the job is BS with little or no experience, you would be in an EB3 category, irrespective of whether you have a MS or a PhD.





    girlfriend funny statuses for facebook. funny penguins_18. birthday quotes funny. funny
  • birthday quotes funny. funny



  • anandrajesh
    01-05 12:40 PM
    We are now at 8000 members exactly, as of 1:00 EST January 5th.

    & When checked at 1:30 the number is 8034. 34 members in 30 minutes??? sure all your postings in other websites working. AT this pace we should reach 10000 soon.





    hairstyles dresses funny quotes about money. funny quotes on money. funny quotes on funny penguins_18. funny photos to tag friends on
  • funny photos to tag friends on



  • forgerator
    01-30 05:47 PM
    I am actually doing this right now. See my signature.





    apahilaj
    01-25 07:30 PM
    yes we can just pray

    Not really...

    Stand up for yourself and please mail the letters if you haven't done so.





    kris04
    08-18 06:17 PM
    :confused:Hi all,

    I have a situation,
    I joined employer A and substituted labor with 2004 priority date. And it has been approved already, my understanding is labor substitution is nothing but filing I 140 but with some one else labor.

    My current situation is, I got a perm job and have approached company attorney and she saying / asking, since this is labor substitution case, so, I need to have letter from employer �A� saying that labor used for me was initially filed for person X and he later left the company. Hence that has been used for me.
    This is required to prove that there is no fraud happened while filing my case.

    As you all know, in this current situation, I can not go back and ask employer �A� about that letter.

    Any suggestions etc please provide.


    Just to remember
    REQUEST A SET OF COPIES WHEN EVER ATTORNEY FILING / FOLLOW UP ANY RFE etc FOR YOU. IRRESPECTIVE WHETHER YOU PAY OR COMPLANY PAYS GC FEES

    Thanks,

    Are you trying to port your job and join the potential new employer using EAD or transfer H1B visa?, I am surprised an immigration attorney is asking for such letter, labor substitution is/was always done in good faith in most cases, but there is no way to prove a fraud is involved unless the labor was filed using a non-existent person( if you remember the convicted guy Nick Mandelapa which ultimately lead to closing the abuse of labor substitution).Even if your previous employer is ethical and acted in good faith while doing labor substitution, giving such undertaking is far reaching and not required, for one reason labor certification legally belongs to your employer and not to the underlying employee, so getting such letter is a merely a chance. I guess in your case you've disclosed too many information about you past legal route causing concern for the new employer to hire you. Try to talk to HR and see that you're responsible for maintaining the employment authorization, but if you're taking H1B transfer just confine to H1B transfer, hire your own separate attorney to manage your I 485, as it belongs to you.

    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris

    My Profile
    ----------
    GC approved in Aug 2008 without RFE, used AC 21 once, worked for my sponsor for 4 year, including 3 years after filing I 485, notified USCIS promptly when I ported my Job(confident that my new job profile and previous one are the same)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment