Wednesday, June 8, 2011

funny pictures of fat people at walmart

funny pictures of fat people at walmart. I still hate WalMart. By: Bobfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. I still hate WalMart. By: Bob
  • I still hate WalMart. By: Bob



  • gc_chahiye
    12-18 11:37 PM
    L1A visa, validity May 2008
    EB 1 category
    I-140 receipt date July 27, 2007 & I-485 receipt date July 27, 2007.
    When and how can I excercise AC 21 portability
    Do I need an EAD for this

    you need to use EAD since you were on L1 and that cant be transferred to your new employer.
    Other than that you need:
    - I-140 to be approved*
    - 180 dyas to pass from your I-485 receipt date.

    *strictly speaking if I-140 was "approvable" at that 180 day mark, you are all set, but its safest to wait for it to be approved.





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Funny and Strange Peoplefunny pictures of fat people at walmart. Funny and Strange People
  • Funny and Strange People



  • krishnam70
    08-17 04:42 AM
    TIN is not SSN. Employer would need SSN.

    I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.

    hope you are.. such issues could be taken up in appropriate forums for SSN or something like that. I thought IV is discussion issues with immigration now we are trying to discuss every other topic here. May be IP this kind of question because they already deal with all this kind of stuff.





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. People of Walmart picture offunny pictures of fat people at walmart. People of Walmart picture of
  • People of Walmart picture of



  • Lok_sumi
    07-24 02:57 PM
    You can file 2 applications. It's likely that they will not issue two Advance Parole and EAD applications to each of you. At some point down the road USCIS will make you choose which application to pursue to completion.





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. People Of Walmart Funnyfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. People Of Walmart Funny
  • People Of Walmart Funny



  • franklin
    04-03 07:05 PM
    On the Agenda:-

    Meeting the lawmakers - who, how and when?

    pm or email me at tamsen(at)gmail.com me for conference call number and bridge number



    more...


    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Walmart is both a store and afunny pictures of fat people at walmart. Walmart is both a store and a
  • Walmart is both a store and a



  • sammyb
    02-26 10:48 AM
    Middle of 2009 we had issue (denial) with my wife's I485 and after MTR failed I contacted the local Senator's office ... it took around 6 months to finally turn the ball and revise USCIS's earlier decision of denying the application - it was a case where we followed the process and was penalized because of technical reason by USCIS ...

    So at the end who ever you contact - this process takes time and again again the senator's office said they can only raise points with USCIS and ask them to review their prior decision - they can't say 'this looks fine pls approve ...'

    hope this helps ....

    Well, I just wanted to throw this out there, since I did not get any definite answer from any forums.

    When in need for I-485 issues, who is better to contact - Congressman or Senator.

    I just want to know the pros and cons of each and maybe this analysis will help others down the line.

    Points to note are:
    1. There are more congressman in a particular state than senators. There are only 2 senators in a state.

    2. Senators are more powerful than congressman (not sure that this power applies for talking to USCIS or not)

    3. Senators and congressman have different terms in office. Hence is it better to contact someone who is going to stay longer, or someone who is up for election soon and hence may help.

    4. For a particular USCIS case, can we contact both congressman and senator at the same time. Is this good.

    Can members throw some light on this based on their prior experience and based on their knowledge.

    Thanks in advance.





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. fun of fat people! Really?funny pictures of fat people at walmart. fun of fat people! Really?
  • fun of fat people! Really?



  • billbuff123
    10-24 03:46 PM
    Can you please suggest any good lawer for this. I talked to my lawer but he said I have to wait for the dates to be current
    Thanks,



    more...


    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. People of WalMartfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. People of WalMart
  • People of WalMart



  • factoryman
    07-02 01:20 AM
    Keep it as it is. Then you can do FB based GCs on either side.

    Talk of 'having the cake and eat it too'. Perfectly possible in this case.





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Walmart+funny+people+funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Walmart+funny+people+
  • Walmart+funny+people+



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    11-28 10:21 AM
    Just because you get more visa numbers does not guarantee gc. USCIS efficiency is going down the drain.



    more...


    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Fat People At Walmart.funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Fat People At Walmart.
  • Fat People At Walmart.



  • ishakapoor
    02-16 01:41 PM
    iuhiuiouj





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Walmart, scopin on the fatfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. Walmart, scopin on the fat
  • Walmart, scopin on the fat



  • bkam
    03-17 11:53 AM
    I am not sure how successful the effort of IV would be. I am not sure if all the work done by the core memberts and volunteers will help us to get quick of the mud we are in. I have a "plan B" and do not rely much on this mirage called Green Card. If it comes in a reasonable time - OK, if not - then I am gone. World is a wide interesting place and if one is a hard worker and a honest person, there is always opportunities.

    But I contributed, I supported the IV effort and I am sure that I have done the right thing. Today is St. Patrick's day and that reminded me a saying of an old Irish friend: - "We better die standing instead on our knees". In our case it means that even if we do not achieve anything with this money and loose it, at least we prove that we are not just silly turkeys :p

    Keep fighting for the right cause !



    more...


    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Fat+funny+people+picturesfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. Fat+funny+people+pictures
  • Fat+funny+people+pictures



  • indyanguy
    08-07 10:43 AM
    While I agree that yours is a genuine case, I must say that you are asking a wrong question. How do one know when would your recipt come out from USCIS? No one has a crystal ball dude...Think before you send out a question there.....

    I understand that one cannot guess when USCIS sends out receipts. All I wanted to know was if there will be different receipts sent out for LC/140/485 and if the processing will be done simultaneously or separately.





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Funny Pictures of people atfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. Funny Pictures of people at
  • Funny Pictures of people at



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-15 10:56 AM
    Guys:

    My case is different. I have 140 approved during jan2006. PD- 11/2005 EB2,

    Again. Amendment 140 filed (((on 07/02/07 (RD) and 08/30/07 (ND) at TSC)) by the new company, which tookover our earlier company (New co.Much bigger in size).

    Now, I have original 140 approved, and Amendment still pending. PD is current, just waiting to see how it would imapact. :confused:

    Any advise from Seniors/ Gurus.. :)

    Thanks in Advance



    more...


    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. But I#39;ve been to WalMart onfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. But I#39;ve been to WalMart on
  • But I#39;ve been to WalMart on



  • karthikdurai
    02-02 12:52 AM
    Hi Sunny1000...Thanks for your reply and I have moved down a day and going to get in on Jun24th, that will get me 3 days...Just to be safe. I have read other threads with immig.voice and most of them are saying technically they can get in on last /Final Day of the Validity.

    Any body any additions to this...if you can please register your thoughts.

    Regards





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. People At Walmart. Funnyfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. People At Walmart. Funny
  • People At Walmart. Funny



  • Ann Ruben
    03-19 03:21 PM
    There does not appear to be any rational pattern in PWD processing times. In fact, in typically unfair DOL fashion, it seems that PWD requests submitted in mid February are being approved in about 30 days or less while many submitted earlier are still languishing. So, submitting a second PWD request now might get you a PWD sooner than waiting for one submitted in January. The only down side in doing this is that it could further clog what is already a pretty dysfunctional system.

    Another issue of concern about the new PWD system is that it has been generating wildly arbitrary determinations some of which reference SOC codes and experience levels different from those on the actual PWD request. Not documents I would want to have to rely on in the event of an audit...



    more...


    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. enjoy People of Walmart.funny pictures of fat people at walmart. enjoy People of Walmart.
  • enjoy People of Walmart.



  • salthepal
    10-29 04:53 PM
    No point worrying over past. Go ahed and file a AR11 ASAP to make sure from now on USCIS has your updated address. In case in future this becomes an issue then contact a lawyer and try to resolve it.

    I am in the same situation. I moved twice. Should I file 2 Ar-11's now? or only one? If only one, should I put my previous address as the one that I didn't file an Ar-11 for?





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. Funny People Of Walmart. funnyfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. Funny People Of Walmart. funny
  • Funny People Of Walmart. funny



  • serg
    08-07 10:59 AM
    I had applied for Labor Substitution/140/485/EAD concurrently on July 2nd. If I understand the process correctly, I would receive 3 different receipt notices and 3 different approvals for LC/140/485?

    I have applied in NSC. What is the approximate processing times for approving:
    1. Labor Substitution
    2. I 140
    3. I 485.

    Also, will they start processing 485 only after LC and 140 are approved?

    Thanks.

    http://www..com/ will help you.



    more...


    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. the fat people at Walmart.funny pictures of fat people at walmart. the fat people at Walmart.
  • the fat people at Walmart.



  • fatjoe
    10-25 09:05 PM
    I had a couple of appointments in Detroit in the past two months. Got to meet with two different IOs, who were cordial. At least told me that I was pre-adjudicated. But refused to dis-close any other info.
    Anyhow, got CPO emails for me and and my son on Oct 22nd. My spouse's case is at Detoir office. Planning to go to Detroit tomorrow, to see what's up with his case. Is there anyone, who got approval from Detroit office.
    Detroit Infopass officers are laid back, if it is the same heavy lady you had to go to I sympathize with you. She was the most mean govt official I have come across in past 10 years. Her response to me was the details about my case cannot be discussed due to National Security reasons, tried ask another question and was abruptly cut to be asked to wait.





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. fat people Funny Pictures Newsfunny pictures of fat people at walmart. fat people Funny Pictures News
  • fat people Funny Pictures News



  • cakewalkr7
    08-21 08:35 AM
    Okay, so the viewbox doesn't work in silverlight? I'm trying to do this type of an animation in silverlight so do you know of another container that would work in the browser? Thanks.





    funny pictures of fat people at walmart. site People of Walmart,funny pictures of fat people at walmart. site People of Walmart,
  • site People of Walmart,



  • krustycat
    10-30 10:00 AM
    No activity at all





    gcsomeday
    12-07 04:46 PM
    Houston Texans suck. Go VY.





    njdude26
    04-08 05:08 PM
    Then what do you do if you dont have a candian permit ??
    Valid I 94 is good enough at port of entry (even if your visa in your pp is expired)... as long as

    1. your stay in canada is not more than 30 days
    2. you did not appear for the visa interview (@US consulate) in canada.
    3. You are not from a terrorist sponsored contries such as Iran, N. Korea etc.

    This is called as "Automatica visa Revalidation" rule.

    In other words if your visa is rejected @ the consulate and if your visa in passport is expired, you CANNOT come back to USA (using 30 day "automatica visa revalidation" rule).

    --HumHongeKamiyab



    No comments:

    Post a Comment