Friday, June 24, 2011

funny pictures to tag your friends

images funny photos to tag your funny pictures to tag your friends. tag your friends on the
  • tag your friends on the



  • satishbsk
    07-24 03:10 PM
    My PP is going to expire in Oct 07,
    I applied for New PP at CGISF on 7/17 which might take around 15 working days.
    ____________________
    Contributed $280 so far





    wallpaper tag your friends on the funny pictures to tag your friends. You can tag your facebook
  • You can tag your facebook



  • saimrathi
    07-12 08:35 AM
    Sent a letter to Arnie telling him about the rally on 7/14.. Fingers crossed... :)





    funny pictures to tag your friends. Famous Pictures to Tag Your
  • Famous Pictures to Tag Your



  • eb_retrogession
    01-09 09:56 AM
    The past couple days, I've had this very strange experience. Several of the affected people GREATLY appreciate the efforts being done by ImmigrationVoice and strongly support us (by words). This is all good encouragement. But for monetary contribution, even though the promise is made, they want to take some time to think about it.

    Now, Think about what?? If this was some kind of an ad campaign or a puppet show, I did understand. The bottomline is either we get support from affected folks and stand a chance by involving lobbyist, media etc with full force, OR we just keep busting our butts and no money comes up, and we will be where we are 2 years from now.

    There are some more folks that contributed SOME money and said they are willing to contribute again later. Fair enough. Only issue is we are running against the clock. It would be a pity if we get all the support in the world a little too late.

    My guesstimate is that there are about 350K to 400K people affected by retrogression. As of yesterday, around 50 people have come forward with monetary contribution for the cause. Even though we have done progress by collecting about $8,500, this isn't cutting it. I am hard pressed to understand why affected people prefer to just wait and pray for the best, rather than taking the bull by the horn and try your best.

    In our presentations to the lawmakers, we say, EB workers add so much value to the economy and have so much to contribute to this country. How about contributing something for ourselves for once? then maybe you'll have a chance to do the aforementioned contributions!!

    I hope people don't regret not helping when the window was atleast slightly open, after it has been shut on their faces. Come May/June, election activities take precedence, don't expect anything to happen second half of this year.

    I hope EVERYONE on here understands the importance and significance of acting RIGHT NOW.

    I, for one, can sleep well at night, thinking that I did all I can.

    contribute at www.immigrationVoice.org





    2011 You can tag your facebook funny pictures to tag your friends. Famous Pictures to Tag Your
  • Famous Pictures to Tag Your



  • meridiani.planum
    03-14 02:04 PM
    Last week out of a project..my desi consultancy sent me a termination notice(on H1 with this guy). 485 filed in July 2007. got EAD. I am looking for a project right now. Planning to join on EAD and look for a job.

    What are my options? I am in status?

    Thanks for your advice.

    u r in status of pending-AOS. So if you forget about H1 for new job and take it up on EAD, you are all set.
    If you try to do H1 transfer and the gap from now to tha ttransfer is a lot, then they might not extend the H1 status and you'll need to leave and re-enter the US.



    more...


    funny pictures to tag your friends. Famous Pictures to Tag Your
  • Famous Pictures to Tag Your



  • ashutrip
    06-18 08:52 AM
    Hello Leo,

    I am not a lawyer so don't take my word ... but this is what I have heard.

    Labour thru PERM takes 45 to 60 days (considering company has to publish ad and stuff)...

    You can file I-140 and I-485 only after your Labour is approved. And you can file them concurrently if the dates for India are current.

    Regarding how long the dates will remain current, I don't think anyone would have the right answer. Atleast we know it is current till next bulletein comes in.

    Regards,
    GreenMe
    my freind labor thru PERM is taking upto 150-180 days if ur application is in Atlanta.....they are hatching the files......saala when dates are current my labor in not clear......kya karega pandu jab kismet saala g&%*$u





    funny pictures to tag your friends. Tagging your friends multiple
  • Tagging your friends multiple



  • ajju
    04-10 12:45 PM
    I have never been to florida.. This is what concerns me also why they sent the case to miami,fl local office.. I Checked with attorney also he said it is not going to effect the processing of case.

    Then its possible.. depending from where GC was filed...

    Call them and lets us know what you find out...



    more...


    funny pictures to tag your friends. Updated Tag Your Friends
  • Updated Tag Your Friends



  • BMS1
    09-19 01:09 AM
    Thankfully there is a concept called pre-adjudication which makes any retrogression wait run parallel to all the other delays combined like RFE,security/name check etc. So the total wait time is just one of the all the above waits that happens to be the longest. They just do not add up.





    2010 Famous Pictures to Tag Your funny pictures to tag your friends. funny photos to tag your
  • funny photos to tag your



  • Administrator2
    04-29 09:38 AM
    There are 26 pages in this document and half page for legal EB immigrants.

    Pros
    1.GC for MS in STEM
    2.Per country limits removed

    Cons
    1.No increase in number of EBs
    2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)

    We disagree with your assertion that all countries will be backlogged. IV has advocated for removal of per-country limits measure for a very long time because we believe that removal of per country limits is essential for fixing the existing backlog and preventing future backlogs

    We have publically listed removal of per country limits as our key objective. While we welcome the participation of everyone, if you disagree with us, you are welcome to use other resources available to you.



    more...


    funny pictures to tag your friends. Msn Winks Facebook Tag Your
  • Msn Winks Facebook Tag Your



  • sameet
    09-15 12:20 PM
    Lets get statistics on numbers on pending I-485 application for EB2-India by year of PD.

    My PD is Aug 06 .. post yours :-)

    Can we start one for EB3 - India too?





    hair Famous Pictures to Tag Your funny pictures to tag your friends. hairstyles Tag Your Friends in
  • hairstyles Tag Your Friends in



  • TeddyKoochu
    10-26 02:32 PM
    Thanks all who replied to my thread. I am contacting Air France regarding this transit crap. I will post my experience on this forum, when I get answer from Airline.

    One thing is for sure, I will never again travel by Air france, BA and Lufthansa.

    Dear friend I would recommend you to contact the consulate by email, because all rules are always subject to change, that way you can be sure!



    more...


    funny pictures to tag your friends. Tag your friends as a funny
  • Tag your friends as a funny



  • Nikhil2
    02-10 05:01 PM
    Thanks for everybody's reply. I am still confused. Here is more info about my case.

    I plan to transfer PD from EB3 to EB2.

    My EB3 RIR was approved. The job description required BS and nothing else. I-140 hasn't been filed yet.

    MY EB2 PERM was filed and pending. The job description required Master and nothing else.

    I obtained the Master degree even before filing EB3.

    Now, I plan to file the 1st I-140 based on my old LC. My attorney said it would be approved without any problem.

    Then, I plan to file the 2nd I-140 based on new LC and request PD carryover. My attorney said that I would have problem at this time. Since both LCs belong to the same company and both have the same job title - Software Engineer. And, they have different job requirement.

    Any more comments?


    I think it all depends on what the job qualifications required are.
    Hope this helps





    hot Famous Pictures to Tag Your funny pictures to tag your friends. You have to tag your friends
  • You have to tag your friends



  • pbuckeye
    04-29 09:58 AM
    Thanks IV team.

    Does IV know if Schumer is getting any traction after meeting with other republican lawmakers? Lugar indicated previously that he is interested in the EB part.



    more...


    house Tag your friends on facebook funny pictures to tag your friends. funny photos to tag your
  • funny photos to tag your



  • snathan
    05-15 10:49 AM
    Hi Pappu,

    How about 10000+ people sing a single letter and send it to every congressman/woman or senator. When you ask people to send letter to all congressman/woman they won�t. But i believe they wont hesitate to just sign one letter. Let me know if it�s useful





    tattoo Tagging your friends multiple funny pictures to tag your friends. Tag Your Friends In quot;Twilight!
  • Tag Your Friends In quot;Twilight!



  • billbuff123
    10-24 03:46 PM
    Can you please suggest any good lawer for this. I talked to my lawer but he said I have to wait for the dates to be current
    Thanks,



    more...


    pictures Updated Tag Your Friends funny pictures to tag your friends. Tag your friends: 15 Facebook
  • Tag your friends: 15 Facebook



  • Hey Ram GC
    05-05 04:22 PM
    RD is Jun 1st 07, ND is Jun 7th 07 - TSC





    dresses You have to tag your friends funny pictures to tag your friends. Tag your friends on facebook
  • Tag your friends on facebook



  • raysaikat
    08-13 08:27 PM
    1) The award you submitted was academic in nature. USCIS maintains that student awards such as fellowships, scholarships do not meet this criteria. Do you have anythingelse that is nationally recognized? Show me the evidence.

    2) You submitted your work at research meetings. That is what researchers are supposed to do. How is your work is above and beyond what is out there in those meetings? "Consequently, it does not follow that all scientists who are asked to present their findings enjoy sustained acclaim in their field". Show me how your presentation history exceeds others.

    3) Show the clear evidence that you have performed a leading and critical role in your organization.

    4) You published several papers. But scientists are supposed to publish and dessiminate their work. Please resubmit updated citation listing. Please submit objective listing that your publication history exceeds the rest of the field.

    Gurus... do I have a chance with these questions. I don't have any other national or international award such as Presidential Medal or Nobel Prize.

    My presentation at international conferences are posters. Nothing great such as plenary talk.

    I can submit more evidence of publications and citations.
    Letter about my role and responsibilities as leader in my institution.

    Thats it. Do I have a chance?

    Anything can happen, but looks unlikely. How many publications do you have, and how many citations each paper has received? How many recommendation letters and from whom did you submit?

    BTW: if the "award" is a standard university scholarship, that would not fly.



    more...


    makeup Msn Winks Facebook Tag Your funny pictures to tag your friends. Tag your friends on facebook
  • Tag your friends on facebook



  • dagabaaj
    04-07 08:07 PM
    just get in line there in the Rose Garden, right behind Al-Maliki as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in Iraq, and in front of Bernanke as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in the economy. When its your turn do tell the president about the inefficiency of the USCIS.

    man this is funny...I thought the last line should read while my life goes kaboooom....





    girlfriend Tag Your Friends In quot;Twilight! funny pictures to tag your friends. Tag Your Facebook Friends!
  • Tag Your Facebook Friends!



  • vparam
    03-10 06:11 PM
    You can get SSN is you could provide a proof that it is required for taking an exam or license. You need to show that the process requires and also get a letter from the license issuer that it required to issue a license.





    hairstyles Tag your friends as a funny funny pictures to tag your friends. Tag Your Friends on Facebook
  • Tag Your Friends on Facebook



  • skodu
    07-17 11:39 PM
    My Wife was 5 months pregnant when we went for medical exam in June 07. Her Obgyn did all the HPV and HIV medical tests in Feb 07 and additionally did the vericella anti bodies blood test in May 07. She did not take the this time TB skin test as both of us tested Skin test positive and Chest X ray negative in 2003 and we both took 9 months preventive medication.

    We transferred all the medical records from my Primary care to Civil surgeon for other vaccinations that we took back in 2004 before going for our first baby so that we don't get into this vaccinations mess . So he just wrote the comment to do the Chest X Ray again at primary care physician after the baby is born and certified fully healthy. So this time I did not spend a dime on her medical tests as everything was covered by Insurance. I just took chest X Ray and then Blood test at county health department.

    All you need to do is to take the records from your primary care or OBGYN and take them to Civil surgeon. Make sure to take your wife's blood reports done OBGYN in addition to her referral letter. Everything will be alright. If you did not take vaccines, then he will write his recommendation which will result in RFE.





    GCVictim
    07-24 01:22 PM
    I just applied I-485 with EAD/AP on July 2nd. my wife also has H1. I am the primary to 485.

    Question:

    My wife wants to go for permanent position on EAD. When she will eligible for permanent position? After 180 days or can before?

    Please seniors advice on this. because she is going to get contract-to-hire position.





    yettapu
    01-26 03:10 PM
    when i click that Vote its not doing anything. Where I can register in the site so that it will reflect who voted for surveys??



    No comments:

    Post a Comment