Sunday, June 12, 2011

funny pokemon

images Funny Pokemon 2 funny pokemon. funny pics and cheats!
  • funny pics and cheats!



  • bkn96
    11-25 04:53 PM
    Hi kprgroup

    I am in similar situation, I want to hear from you, I left my contact details at PM. Please contact..





    wallpaper funny pics and cheats! funny pokemon. funny pokemon pictures. funny
  • funny pokemon pictures. funny



  • bellapv
    08-05 01:34 PM
    Well, I checked on USCIS site and previous editions are accepted. :)

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    funny pokemon. A funny Pokemon comic by
  • A funny Pokemon comic by



  • DareYouFireMe
    02-11 08:12 PM
    I think you should reach out to the new employer, involve his legal team. EMPLOYER DO NOT LET EMPLOYEES OUT OF STATUS. Not good for them either. you still have time. Also, obtain I-140 /LC docs from past employer. if he is not willing to share then reach out to the freedom of information website. Even though your employer has withdrawn application, as per my lawyer you can use your PD.





    2011 funny pokemon pictures. funny funny pokemon. funny pokemon: funny pokemon |
  • funny pokemon: funny pokemon |



  • h1techSlave
    04-23 05:26 PM
    Can you be a little more specific on what you are doing?

    If you don't want to publish it in this open forum, please send me a PM.


    I was in dilemma just like every one; keep postponing things right from the day I got EAD(2years passed).
    Since I am on employment with H1b/GC sponsoring employer full time, I did not see a problem starting a company on my spouse name and start working part time as Corp to corp relation.
    My feeling is, even if my status changed to EAD ( I don't know how to inform USCIS or USCIS know if I work for my spouse single member company), what will be the impact? RFE's for the next 3-5years? In such scenarios H1b/GC employer will any way ans those calls.

    Though, I don't have any proof/idea of what the status I am/will be in using EAD as part time. I simply took the plunge with my gut feeling and economy situation.
    If there is a chance or idea you want to put forth with your own company, there is no good time than today!

    Good luck and let us know.



    more...


    funny pokemon. Funny Pokemon Puns (most are
  • Funny Pokemon Puns (most are



  • bmneni
    07-17 05:21 AM
    Forgot/didn't know about A# mentioned on my I-140 approval and did not mention it on I-485 application/EAD/AP. will it be an issue??





    funny pokemon. Some funny Pokemon Comics
  • Some funny Pokemon Comics



  • insbaby
    12-12 05:18 PM
    Guys, I guess almost everybody is done with their finger printing by now. I am wondering what is the status of everybody's I-485 application on the case-status-online website after finger printing? Mine is showing some weird status, so I thought I better check with others.


    USCIS will send an IO to your home within 48 hours. He will take pictures with your family, have lunch or dinner and issue the Green Card to every member of the family.



    more...


    funny pokemon. Funny Pokemon Pictures
  • Funny Pokemon Pictures



  • srini1976
    03-22 08:56 PM
    This is from murthy.com

    TRAGIC ACCIDENT - We regret to inform you that four students from Andhra Pradesh, India died and one is critically injured in a fatal car accident which took place in Missouri. Our condolences go out to the families of those who did not survive.

    TANA, along with the local Telugu Association of St. Louis, is raising funds to care of things related to this accident and to help the families back home. Please visit and donate online at www.tana.org/donate. Select donation choice - Team Square.





    2010 A funny Pokemon comic by funny pokemon. Funny Pokemon 2
  • Funny Pokemon 2



  • spicy_guy
    08-05 01:35 PM
    It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)

    Nice! :D The no need to go through GC process, Labor, 140, etc. Just H1 is enough to get GC. ;-)



    more...


    funny pokemon. funny pokemon. funny pokemon
  • funny pokemon. funny pokemon



  • nav_kri
    03-20 09:54 PM
    "USCIS said EAWA applies to any Labour Condition Application (LCA) and/or H-1B petition filed on or after February 17, involving any employment by a new employer, including concurrent employment and regardless of whether the beneficiary is already in H-1B status."

    Is "employment by a new employer" H1B transfer? What does "concurrent employment" mean?





    hair funny pokemon: funny pokemon | funny pokemon. com/funny/cats/pokemon.jpg
  • com/funny/cats/pokemon.jpg



  • DirCls
    07-12 10:16 PM
    I can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
    My take on the permanent solution:

    1. Recapture lost visa numbers
    2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
    3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
    5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
    6. ????

    cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D

    just have a couple of beers..you will be ok..like me :)



    more...


    funny pokemon. Funny Pokemon Pictures!
  • Funny Pokemon Pictures!



  • nixone
    07-30 09:50 AM
    It was an audited PERM?

    I looked at your signature timeline and it says "LC denied due to date missing on ad portion." Could you please clarify what happened? My job ads are running right now for PERM LC and not sure what I need to keep from the newspaper ad.

    I have taken screenshots of Job Order, Yahoo HotJobs, Professional Organization, University Placement etc. I hope the screenshots showing the ad and all the dates would be good enough.

    Did they send you RFE for all the job ads and is that how they found out the date missing? I did not know people get RFE for job ads. Thanks.





    hot Funny Pokemon Puns (most are funny pokemon. funny pokemon cards.
  • funny pokemon cards.



  • ameerka_dream
    05-08 09:22 AM
    Can anybody or Can any attorney respond to my question??

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    house Funny-facebook-pokemon-funny funny pokemon. funny pokemon comic.
  • funny pokemon comic.



  • gcformeornot
    05-03 02:18 PM
    The Beacon (http://blog.uscis.gov/)

    Over the past few weeks, readers have written in with a number of comments. We wanted to take a moment to address five of the most frequent suggestions.

    1) Combine EAD and AP into one document and issue for 3 years.

    USCIS is in the process of developing a combination work authorization (EAD) and Advance Parole (AP) card. An announcement regarding this combination card will be made later this year.

    2) Allow people with approved immigrant petition to file an I-485.

    The regulations at 8 C.F.R. 245.1(a) prohibit a beneficiary of an approved I-140 or I-130 petition from filing an I-485 until a visa number is available.

    3) Do not count the dependents against visa numbers.

    The requirement to count dependents against available visa numbers is statutory. This is not something that USCIS is able to change on its own; it would require new legislation to be enacted by Congress in order for this to happen.

    4) Publish all the backlog data including that of district offices.

    USCIS is currently developing an inventory spreadsheet, similar to the one for employment-based inventory, for family-based cases awaiting visa numbers. This spreadsheet would include information about the number of cases at field offices awaiting visa numbers.

    5) Publish visa numbers that have been used to date in the current year.

    Unfortunately, USCIS is not able to do this, because USCIS is not the only agency that uses visa numbers (the Department of State also uses visa numbers). Accordingly, publishing USCIS�s visa number usage would not be an accurate representation of the numbers used and the numbers remaining. To determine where you stand in the visa number queue, please review the Visa Bulletin.





    tattoo Some funny Pokemon Comics funny pokemon. Funny Drawn Pikachu Pokemon -
  • Funny Drawn Pikachu Pokemon -



  • nfinity
    07-17 09:46 AM
    Its I-485 which indicates immigration intent. Its right there in the conference call. Someone asked the same question in relevance to filing for F1.



    more...


    pictures Funny Pokemon Pictures funny pokemon. funny pokemon pictures. post
  • funny pokemon pictures. post



  • seebi
    03-14 09:01 AM
    Thanks gc_check for posting the links.





    dresses funny pokemon cards. funny pokemon. FunnyPokemon.jpg Funny Pokemon
  • FunnyPokemon.jpg Funny Pokemon



  • Canadian_Dream
    07-24 04:58 PM
    I was in the same situation. My application sent on June 8, received June 11 was entered in the system in July second week while my spouse's application was entered in the system today. There seems to be some delay in processing June second week applications, this is just from my observations from various posts and following . Rest assured you will receive the receipt. I was panicked regarding my application whether it is returned or lost or denied.
    When I looked at the I-485 adjudicators manual (available at USCIS website) I found out that all applications are entered in the system even if it is routed be returned back to the applicant for whatever reason. It is simply not possible to not to have an application in the system. So I guess it is matter of time before you will get the receipt. Check with USCIS customer service reps, they are very friendly. If you don't hear anything in another day or two open a service request. This was advised to me by USCIS customer service rep. It usually take 30 days to receive a response but at least you will be assured that someone is looking at it. NSC has issued a notice saying all the applications will be receipted by Aug 01, so wait till then and if you don't hear from them refile the whole thing again as a last resort.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck !!!


    Hi ,

    Our attorney mailed our applications to NSC on 7thJune and thru USPS tracking number, we know it has reached NSC on11th June early morning. Have called NSC 5 times in last 3weeks, but every time, I am told our data is not in the system.... Our attorney is asking us to hold on for some more time, till he hears from his bank if the checks have been encashed??? But till now, no news...

    Kindly let us know, if anybody who have filed at same time and have not yet received any update???

    Thanks in advance!!!!



    more...


    makeup funny pokemon. funny pokemon funny pokemon. Funny-facebook-pokemon-funny
  • Funny-facebook-pokemon-funny



  • apahilaj
    09-17 08:02 PM
    Hello all,

    I had a question: My and my wife's 485 ND is august 27 from TSC. We haven't got any FP notice yet.

    Is anyone in a similar situation? data indicates that most of the august notice dates applicants have already got their FP appointments. I am from NJ so newark must be my ASC.

    Should I call USCIS or wait?

    Any suggestions are welcomed...

    Thanks.





    girlfriend Funny Drawn Pikachu Pokemon - funny pokemon. Pokemon Funny Butt-Ugly Silly
  • Pokemon Funny Butt-Ugly Silly



  • anai
    06-20 08:48 AM
    When I saw the title of the thread, I first thought Dan Quayle is posting on immigration voice.





    hairstyles Funny Pokemon Pictures! funny pokemon. yeah right, pokemon.
  • yeah right, pokemon.



  • jatinr
    09-27 06:50 AM
    Did some one call USCIS to get receipt numbers? Any pointers to calling USCIS...what do i give as reference numbers?

    Thanks.

    FP and 485 will have same receipt number





    iv_only_hope
    08-15 10:11 AM
    I am not sure I understand. My wife resides in Mumbai. She had her h1 stamped there some time back around 5 years. That h1 she used and is gone now. Now she applied for h1 in fresh qupta since she was out of us for more than one year. Right now so where should we go for stamping. Shes in us with me on h4. Can we go to canada?





    a_yaja
    07-25 05:13 PM
    Hello folks,

    First of all thankyou for your input in advance.

    I just switched from OPT to H1-B and got my I-797A. I am planning to go to my home country at the end of the year to get my passport stamped.

    My employer gave me the lower portion of the I-797 which has I-94 on the right and it says the lower left portion is for personal records. However, my employer cannot find the upper portion of the I-797. I have a copy of the full I-797. Can you please advice what I should do? I need to give I-94 when I depart the US. So I will have anly the left lower portion of the I-797 to apply for the visa. Is it OK? Again, my employer has misplaced the upper portion of the I-797A. Do I need it the upper portion for visa purposes?

    Thank you!

    Something does not sound right here. How can the employer "misplace" the upper portion of the approval notice? In the first place, why did he even separate the upper portion and the lower portion? He is supposed to give you the entire document as a single piece of paper.
    Some thing really does not sound right here. By law, he is required to give you the approval notice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment