Sunday, June 26, 2011

funny quotes about snow days

images funny quotes about snow days funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes.
  • funny snow day quotes.



  • a2006
    11-29 12:05 AM
    Some Qatar air flight transit through London. In that case you will need a transit visa.


    If we have an AP, then do we still require a transit visa?

    I am thinking of traveling by qatar airlines. I believe they dont have any transit visa requirement.





    wallpaper funny snow day quotes. funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow days.
  • funny quotes about snow days.



  • rangaswamy
    10-18 12:32 PM
    Im just wondering.. my check has not been cashed. i was sent more than a month ago.
    My check to IV that is, NOT USCIS

    Can i start a new thread for that :)





    funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow days
  • funny quotes about snow days



  • taxila
    10-17 03:10 PM
    Hi ArunAntonio,

    I recently booked a visa appointment for my daughter at Chennai consulate. You need to fill both I-156 and I-157. The problem you are facing may be due to pop up blocking. Disable the pop up blocker for the vfs site. It may work. It worked for me.

    All the best.





    2011 funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow days. 2011 funny snow day quotes.
  • 2011 funny snow day quotes.



  • nixstor
    07-11 11:09 AM
    Why not? USCIS already approved 60K 485 applications in 2 weeks time. How come they cannot do the same with some extra money (i.e. premium processing). They can do anything if want to do.
    :mad:

    Premium processing does not necessarily mean that it should be done in 15 days. It depends on the complexity of the application. We all know how complex 485 is because of the name check.

    The premium processing can cost 1000-1500/more for 485 and should be done in 6 months. They can use the PP money to expedite their name checks. I am not sure what kind of issues USCIS will have implementing this



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes. funny
  • funny snow day quotes. funny



  • vb1589
    05-04 09:13 AM
    Good job cagedcactus.
    As I said it was work of a fellow member. But I dont see why you cant use the same letter. If you think this is a good format, please go ahead and use it.
    thanks.....





    funny quotes about snow days. 2011 funny quotes about snow days quotes about snow days.
  • 2011 funny quotes about snow days quotes about snow days.



  • mnq1979
    06-26 09:39 AM
    I jst got an update on my and my wife I-485; i am not sure what it is about as i have not received the RFE yet.....but i think they are asking for our BC as we did not provide them when we applied for I-485;

    I want to know that is it OK if i provide USCIS with the 2 AFFIDEVITS, one for me and one for my wife stating all the information such as Name, Date of Birth, City of Birth, Country of Birth, Mothers Name and Fathers Name.

    Gettign the birth certificate is a very long procedure and i dont think i would have them soon. So i was wondering will it be OK if i provide them with the Affidevits. Will USCIS accept it!!!!

    Lastly, i would appreciate if some one can give me the template that what text should be included in the affedevit !!!!

    Thanks in advance !!!!!



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. When a snow day was a perfect
  • When a snow day was a perfect



  • Munna Bhai
    09-15 11:29 AM
    Nice idea. Sometimes, bare facts are worth quite a few pictures as well. How about compiling and forwarding the following information for each of our family units?

    Items can be :
    Years spent in the US.
    Federal and state income taxes paid during these years.
    Social Security contributions made.
    Dollars and hours already spent on the immigration process.
    Number of U. S. Citizen kids, if any.
    A concise writeup on how the applicant's skill set positively impacts the employer.


    Wonderful idea..I am with you.....





    2010 funny quotes about snow days funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow days
  • funny quotes about snow days



  • arunmohan
    03-06 11:19 PM
    I will fax it on Monday.



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow.
  • funny quotes about snow.



  • wandmaker
    12-11 02:57 AM
    Thanks for your response. Good to hear that I can file while I am outside the US.
    Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!

    You can renew your EAD even after it expires. BTW, if you have used your EAD for work, you can not work until you received the EAD on hand.





    hair 2011 funny snow day quotes. funny quotes about snow days. hot quotes about snow days.
  • hot quotes about snow days.



  • mahathi
    05-11 05:41 PM
    Hi,

    I have attended for H1b renual in toronto on the 2nd of May. The VO decided to do some additional review on the application. He took the Cleint letter, vendor letter and I129. Still havent heard anything from the consulate.

    I am not sure if I should stay in Toronto or travel to India. I have taken only single entry visa to canada.

    So, do you know if there is a canadian consulate in Hyderabad. If there is one, how much time do they take to issue a visitor visa.

    Also, most importantly, how much time does it take for the 221g processing.

    I would really appreciate if someone could share their knowledge.

    Thanks



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. 2011 funny snow day quotes;
  • 2011 funny snow day quotes;



  • augustus
    04-22 11:30 AM
    Sorry, the reason I meant strange was due to the nature of questions - different from the RFE's received currently by many of the IV members.

    Sorry for the confusion. But please do help me if you have any inputs.

    In my response to the RFE should I say that my job title in my LC/I-140 position as being my current position or the one in H1-B visa application?





    hot funny snow day quotes. funny funny quotes about snow days. These quotes are collected
  • These quotes are collected



  • ramaonline
    03-18 02:33 AM
    You can take an infopass appt at the local office and speak to an immigration officer. I know of a similar case where the USCIS officer said that the derivative 485 application is no longer valid after divorce, and the derivative application will be denied. He sent some email to the service center asking them to deny the derivative 485. The primary 485 was still approved - I don't know what happened to the spouse's application.

    In any case as long as you are the primary applicant, and spouse is a derivative applicant- your 485 application will not be affected.



    more...


    house lt;3 snow days. the steelers. funny quotes about snow days. dresses rose day quotes. funny
  • dresses rose day quotes. funny



  • brav
    07-31 11:20 AM
    After going through all this , now we are hearing discussions that it is safe to maintain a H1B, (just) in case the 485 gets denied.

    I for one would take my chances and switch from H1B to EAD.





    tattoo 2011 funny quotes about snow days quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow days. images funny quotes about snow
  • images funny quotes about snow



  • shishya
    09-01 08:21 PM
    Folks,
    I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.

    I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.

    Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.

    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures When a snow day was a perfect funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow. funny
  • funny quotes about snow. funny



  • chanduv23
    04-27 09:16 AM
    Not sure how true this is but I got this email from my friend who is also an IV member.

    Dear All,
    Be Careful At the Indian Airports , This is a well organized conspiracy by Indian Immigration, Police, Customs and Air India staff with networking at all the Indian
    International Airports. Be watchful when ever you give your passport to Immigration/ Customs/Air India staff. The pass port can be easily tampered and can create trouble to you. They have found easy way of making money from NRIs. This is the way it works:
    At the time of the passenger's departure, if the passenger is not looking at the officer while he is stamping the exit, the officer very cleverly tears away one of the page from the passport. When the passenger leaves the immigration counter, the case is reported on his computer terminal with full details. Now all over India they have got full details of the passenger with Red Flag flashing on the Passport number entered by the departure immigration officer. They have made their money by doing above. On arrival next time, he is interrogated. Subject to the passenger's period of stay abroad, his income and standing etc., the price to get rid of the problem is settled by the Police and Immigration people. If someone argues, his future is spoiled because there are always some innocent fellows who think the honesty is the basis of getting justice in India ..
    Please advise every passenger to be careful at the airport. Whenever they hand over the passport to the counters of Air India , or immigration or the customs, they must be vigilant, should not remove eyes from the passport even if the officer in front tries to divert their attention. Also, please pass this information to all friends, media men and important politicians. Every month 20-30 cases are happening all over India to rob the NRIs the minute he lands. Similar case has happened with Aramco's Arifuddin. He was travelling with his family. They had six passports. They got the visa of America and decided to go via Hyderabad from Jeddah. They reached Hyderabad. Stayed about a month and left for the States. When they reached the States, the page of the American visa on his wife's passport
    was missing. At the time of departure from Hyderabad it was there, the whole family had to return to Hyderabad helplessly. On arrival at Bombay back, they were caught by the police and now it is over 2 months, they are running after the Police, Immigration officers and the Courts. On going in to details with him, he found out the following: One cannot imagine, neither can believe, that the Indian Immigration dept can play such a nasty game to harass the innocent passengers.
    All the passengers travelling to & fro India via Bombay and Hyderabad must be aware of this conspiracy. Every month 15 to 20 cases are taking place, at each mentioned airport, of holding the passengers in the crime of tearing away the passport pages. On interviewing some of them, none of them was aware of what had happened. They don't know why, when and who tore away the page from the middle of the passport. One can imagine the sufferings of such people at the hands of the immigration, police and the court procedures in India after that. The number of cases is increasing in the last 2-3 years. People who are arriving at the immigration, they are questioned and their passports are being held and they have to go in interrogations. Obviously, the conspiracy started about 2 to 3 years ago, now the results are coming. Some of the Air India counter staff too is involved in this conspiracy.





    dresses These quotes are collected funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes
  • funny snow day quotes



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-24 10:20 AM
    Based on the information available i am expecting EB2-I will get 8-12K visa this year (2011), unlike 20k last year (2010). Which means the PD will move as far as Nov-06 or Dec-06 the best this year.


    No FB Spillover
    High PERM approvals


    Also porting may play a big role this year (EB3-ROW to EB2-ROW and EB3-I to EB2-I).

    The high perm approvals are not translating into high I140 approvals refer to the completions on the dashboard also RFE's are on the rise. So we may still get the same spillover this year even without any kind if FB. The 485 approvals for both Eb1 and EB2 ROW are way down this year from last year on that website.



    more...


    makeup funny quotes about snow. funny quotes about snow days. lt;3 snow days. the steelers.
  • lt;3 snow days. the steelers.



  • ash0210
    11-21 07:06 PM
    gc_in_30_yrs, I will file new Labor in PERM with this new job Responsibilites..! :D

    I am sure ash0210 will get a job in USCIS to write rules for issuing GCs.
    Just kidding. I like your analogy.





    girlfriend images funny quotes about snow funny quotes about snow days. quotes about snow days. quotes
  • quotes about snow days. quotes



  • prioritydate
    07-23 11:32 PM
    She must have had any idea before getting married. What was her consideration and how she thought of bringing him here to U.S?





    hairstyles 2011 funny snow day quotes; funny quotes about snow days. No day is so bad it can#39;t be
  • No day is so bad it can#39;t be



  • pan123
    08-31 10:10 AM
    Based on my reading, I interpret that it's not final. They have engaged USCIS in that conversation, but no final rule has been released. By the time rule is released, probably I will have my EAD.





    raysaikat
    06-20 08:59 PM
    [snip...]
    As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good.

    S/he has to have a valid I-94 to stay in the country legally. I-797 usually comes with an I-94. However, what the original poster said is that his/her I-94 is going to expire. I am interpreting the statement to mean that among the I-94's (one or more) s/he holds, the one with farthest validity is going to expire. If it does, s/he has to go out and get a new I-94 while re-entering. If s/he applies for some other status, and relevant I-797 comes with another I-94, then that's different. The bottom-line is, s/he has to have a valid I-94. It is irrelevant if the I-94 is given by the IO at the entry post or attached to an I-797.





    SunnySurya
    08-08 10:30 AM
    I had Infopass appointment at Newark. Lady gave me a letter stating that my Name check is cleared. She did not provide any other information...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment