Thursday, June 9, 2011

funny quotes barbie

images video Super funny movies funny quotes barbie. quote quotes funny barbie
  • quote quotes funny barbie



  • pappu
    12-05 08:24 AM
    That's true for my case. My labor certification was denied once due to the naive aknowledge of my para-legal attorney. It caused my LC was delay 1 year then I was stuck by Retrogression. Again at filing I-485, if I have not carefully studied the immi laws and reviewed my case, my attorney might mess it up. Many times I found my non-professional, clumsy knowledge on Immi laws is even better than my para-legal attorney
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2453





    wallpaper quote quotes funny barbie funny quotes barbie. funny quotes
  • funny quotes



  • gc_seeker_ks
    04-13 04:33 PM
    This bill proposes H1B quota increase over next couple of years and exemption of advance degree holders from EB immigrant numbers. Helpful for sure if passed.





    funny quotes barbie. Funny Quotes
  • Funny Quotes



  • harish357
    03-13 07:38 PM
    Hi All,

    I am in tough situation. Hope you can help me. I applied and got OPT card on DEC-2007. I thought I can complete my MASTER's by that time but one of my proff gave me D grade and according to University rules, I cannot graduate if I have D grade in Graduating Semester(Even though I have 3.09 GPA including that subject). Right now I enrolled in an online course and I will graduating in MAY2008, at the same time I am in Consultancy who are applying for my H1. They don't have any idea about my Case and are really confused when I gave the Graduation status letter that was issued by our University.

    This is the matter that I have in my Graduate Status letter.

    "This is to verify that harish is graduate student in good standing, currently working on Master of Science degree with a major in Electrical Engineering. He has successfully completed 30 of the 33 required hours of enrollment on his graduate plan of study, and is currently enrolled in the remaining three hours. He has passed his exit examination, and has submitted his application for the degree for the spring semester of 2008. Provided that he successfully completes his final enrollment, he would be awarded his degree. Spring 2008 degrees will be officially conferred on May 26th, 2008. Diplomas and official transcripts that display spring awards will become available approximately the third week of July, 2008"

    Is this enough to apply for H1 in Master's Quota? if not what is the right way to apply and get H1 safely. I am planning to apply H1 with Bachelors even to be on safe side but we all know the chance of getting H1 with Bachelors is very less.

    Please help me what to do with this situation and having letter from the university.





    2011 funny quotes funny quotes barbie. 09 May 10 Barbie Doll Life
  • 09 May 10 Barbie Doll Life



  • gcchaahiyey
    04-07 03:53 PM
    But what happens if they send out FP notice and she doesn't do FP...it is going to be few years to get divorce as we have daughter...So i am pretty much sure i will get GC before we get divorce...At this point i cannot let USCIS know also because we are not yet divorced.


    Since it looks like you are the primary applicant and your wife is the derivative beneficiary, I do not think your processing should be affected. I am not sure what you need to do to inform USCIS of your new status after you are divorced from your wife.



    more...


    funny quotes barbie. Birthday Wishes Barbie
  • Birthday Wishes Barbie



  • GC_1000Watt
    03-28 01:02 PM
    Hi all ,

    Me and my husband are planning india trip in jun or july this year for 2-3 weeks.We both need to get our visas stamped in New Delhi .
    We are short on time and our native places are far .So to save time and keep the window for passport arrival if approved or any problems ,postal delays..I was thinking to get visa-interview-date the day we land to delhi.
    So here is the probelm,travelling with heavy bags ,international baggage is unsafe and difficult.
    What would be the travel tips ?
    Our plan is-
    1.To stay in some hotel in delhi the day we land( if we reach in evening) and go to stamping next day.
    Where to stay? Should we go to consulate with all international luggageand directly travel for native or keep in hotel room, come back later for it ,is it safr options?

    Traveeling is also difficult

    2.Then for there on ,what transport ,bus,delux bus,train ,or flight to take to chandigarh.
    what ever is easiest for us ?
    For regular bus(i know is pretty fast,5-6 hrs) ,we have to go to ISBT and keep lugaage on top of bus...i dont know about seats...availability .

    For deluxe, never travelled so need tips.
    Or better to take train ,go to railway station.

    I dont know if domestic flgihts allow that much of baggage option, do they allow international luggage ,something like through checkin.

    Please throw in your valuable suggestions to make our trip easy and better usage of time.
    Hi there!
    The biggest challenge for you here would be to get the Visa interview date matching with your travel itinerary. You do not have a real choice in terms of getting Visa interview date of your choice. Also visa dates for July will get open only in June and you probably will book your tickets etc well in advance, and therefore it's kind of difficult to get the Visa interview date as per your schedules.

    For baggage thing though, I guess airports have locker facilities available where you can put your luggage.They will charge you on hourly basis. Please find out about that.

    Domestic flights will most probably allow you to carry international luggage if you show them your boarding pass/eticket to confirm that you are an international traveler

    Good luck!.





    funny quotes barbie. nicki minaj quotes. Barbie
  • nicki minaj quotes. Barbie



  • dreamgc_real
    01-06 09:30 AM
    CIR is impossible with the current Congress, any legislator thinking it is a possibility is only misleading!



    more...


    funny quotes barbie. Funny quotes from my family Scrabble games (many more to come)
  • Funny quotes from my family Scrabble games (many more to come)



  • SunilKoganti
    01-23 03:08 PM
    Thanks IV core group for your efforts, time and energy you spend to fight for our cause.





    2010 Funny Quotes funny quotes barbie. video Super funny movies
  • video Super funny movies



  • logiclife
    04-28 01:36 PM
    Thanks for your contributions.

    All of IV's funds have been used to pay for lobbying, advertising on rediff(not anymore), organization registration, mailbox, domain name registration mainly.

    Travel, food, rental cars, hotels for core groups members is not being charged to immigration voice's account and its coming from out-of-pocket of core group.

    Just wanted to clarify.

    Thanks.



    more...


    funny quotes barbie. s nostalgic candy frombest
  • s nostalgic candy frombest



  • catchagarwal
    05-04 03:13 PM
    I was working on a company A(on H1B visa) and left 7 month back. While working on Company A, I was in a project in Company C through another Company B. I actually joined company B to avoid this chain. Company A released me after agreeing for his cut for 4 month, and then $2 per hour until the project ends. This was agreed by an e-mail between me and Company A. I stopped paying the company after 4 month of his cut.

    Now the company A has sent me a mail that they want a confirmation mail from Company B that my project ended. If no confirmation email, then they will send me a legal notice.

    Not sure what the employment laws are. Could you please advice?





    hair 09 May 10 Barbie Doll Life funny quotes barbie. funny quotes from hangover.
  • funny quotes from hangover.



  • immi_enthu
    08-10 04:40 PM
    I got an approval in March 2007 and status still says 'the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable". As I guess approval notice was sent to my employer's old address and so returned. My employer got address changed and sent request to Nebraska Service Centere to resent the documents, but documents not received yet. Still waiting.
    Thanks!

    How did you employer request to Nebraska Service Centere to resent the documents ?



    more...


    funny quotes barbie. funny friendship quotes with
  • funny friendship quotes with



  • GCwaitforever
    02-02 03:05 PM
    Summary: It is good to work for USCIS or FBI. There is loads of overtime while in service and even after retirement they fall on your feet to do more work. :D;)





    hot Birthday Wishes Barbie funny quotes barbie. funny t-shirt sayings from new
  • funny t-shirt sayings from new



  • vin13
    03-09 11:41 AM
    Yeah I think it makes sense to fill I9 form because that way you make it clear that your intent moving forward is to be on AOS rather than H1. In case you dont do it then you are on dual status with H1 being primary status so in that case it is open to wide interpretation of CIS officers to classify it as out of status or in status.

    Read the earlier posts. The person is not working. How will you fill I-9 when you have stopped working?



    more...


    house quotes on funny. funny quotes. Analog Kid. Oct 6, 02:35 PM. Wu still has a job?!? It#39;s official, there is absolutely no silver lining to the global funny quotes barbie. arbie barbies funny
  • arbie barbies funny



  • sabbygirl99
    07-07 08:57 AM
    I have described my situation below. Can someone please tell me if they have ever encountered this and what is the best avenue to take?

    1. My LC was sent back to me on Tues (after 4 years).
    2. It was neither denied nor approved. They said that I did not make at least 95% of prevailing wage rate.
    3. I am currently a little less than that if I can take into account all bonuses etc.
    4. The company's immigration lawyer (outside counsel) is saying that if I think that I will probably meet the wage rate threshhold by the time entire GC process is complete, then it's OK to amend LC and say that, "Yes, I am making that much money".
    5. Else - other option is to challenge the DOLs definition of prevailing wage rate.
    6. Company lawyer/HR (I don't think any of them have any immigration law background) are all confused about it. They are not sure whether I can take bonuses into account. If I don't - then it is less likely that I wil reach prevailing wage rate at next review.
    7. Also - they are uncomfortable saying that I WILL meet PW. I guess they think that I will hold them to it and then just slack off until my review.

    What should I do???





    tattoo nicki minaj quotes. Barbie funny quotes barbie. lady-gaga-veik-arbie-dolls-2
  • lady-gaga-veik-arbie-dolls-2



  • HarishM
    09-21 04:21 PM
    Since I did my master's here. I think they filed my case under EB1...I need to re-check. If this is the case then how long does it take. Yes I'm an indian.



    more...


    pictures Funny quotes from my family Scrabble games (many more to come) funny quotes barbie. funny quotes on life images.
  • funny quotes on life images.



  • sodh
    07-18 06:36 PM
    greencardvow you rock.





    dresses funny t-shirt sayings from new funny quotes barbie. funny quotes. funny quotes
  • funny quotes. funny quotes



  • prince_waiting
    08-30 09:49 PM
    You cant file H1 on your own. You need ur employers signature on it and ur employer has to file the petition. Even if you beat all that it is still very very risky to file on your own.

    I am not filing on my own, I am trying to just do the paper work on my own and try to save unnecessary attorney fees. Of course my employer is going to sign the forms.



    more...


    makeup s nostalgic candy frombest funny quotes barbie. quotes on funny. funny quotes. Analog Kid. Oct 6, 02:35 PM. Wu still has a job?!? It#39;s official, there is absolutely no silver lining to the global
  • quotes on funny. funny quotes. Analog Kid. Oct 6, 02:35 PM. Wu still has a job?!? It#39;s official, there is absolutely no silver lining to the global



  • h1techSlave
    10-05 11:15 AM
    Any body can ask for documents. But if you ask as part of a law suit, they will have to give it to you. Otherwise, they can just say some nice words and that will be the end of it.

    This is what happened to the China-man. They filed a law suit, so DOS/USCIS gave them the information. But DOS/USCIS now hates the China-man.

    IV is being very nice to DOS/USCIS. So DOS/USCIS is also very nice to IV.

    If you file a lawsuit you can ask for documents.





    girlfriend lady-gaga-veik-arbie-dolls-2 funny quotes barbie. funny quotes for school. funny quotes school. quotes for the day. comical;; funny quotes school. quotes for the day. comical; quotes for the day. comical.
  • funny quotes for school. funny quotes school. quotes for the day. comical;; funny quotes school. quotes for the day. comical; quotes for the day. comical.



  • Sakthisagar
    11-26 10:50 AM
    Sorry imh1b,

    I take my words back. I did not posted any Indians Pic with President and I Have respect for Indians who reached to this level and can feel the pain of a fellow immigrants. Unfortunatey people like them dont even think they are INdian anymore. thats why I dont see any reason why try to feel happy for them because they just have Indian name.

    Now all RED dots are welcome.

    MC

    There is nothing to reach a level or something like that, if you are politically involved you will be a friend of that Senator or Congressmen and this photo is taken way back in 2002. All Indians are not like that. Plaase correct your wrong notion, there are lot of people who still maintains their culture, Unless they just sell their culture for the selfish benefits. like Nikki, and Bobby Jindal.





    hairstyles funny friendship quotes with funny quotes barbie. funny quotes collage. funny; funny quotes in sinhala. Funny quotes Sex is not the; Funny quotes Sex is not the
  • funny quotes collage. funny; funny quotes in sinhala. Funny quotes Sex is not the; Funny quotes Sex is not the



  • whitecollarslave
    03-31 02:41 PM
    I have transfered or renewed H-1 multiple times. Never had a situation where an employer will not provide the salary slip. Who is your employer?





    diqingshen
    07-11 02:09 PM
    From my lawyer:

    We are being told that they are holding all of them for now. We are unsure
    where this will land because of congressional pressure and lawsuits that
    will be filed. We are still waiting to get more answers about what
    immigration plans to do.





    gtg506p
    03-22 12:22 PM
    Hi,
    We talked to the DOL people. They said that since my wife didnt start working with them on H1 and never really worked with them we dont have a basis for claiming the 1500 dollars in filing fees. Do you think this is correct? If so what else do you think we can do on this case? Thanks for your reply.
    Amar



    No comments:

    Post a Comment