Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Funny Quotes For Mobile

images funny quotes mobile wallpapers Funny Quotes For Mobile. images funny quotes wallpapers
  • images funny quotes wallpapers



  • Devils_Advocate
    03-22 02:40 AM
    Rest in Peace





    wallpaper images funny quotes wallpapers Funny Quotes For Mobile. makeup funny quotes wallpapers
  • makeup funny quotes wallpapers



  • Ramba
    07-25 04:40 PM
    Very easy. No need to file new 485 or CP. Interfile, by sending the copy of new 140 approval notice to your pending 485. Requset them to consider your latest approved Eb2-140 as a underlying immigrart visa petition for your pending 485. Ofcourse, you need a latest employment offer letter from the original sponser when requesting the change.

    However, this may require aggressive follow up with USCIS.





    Funny Quotes For Mobile. makeup funny quotes mobile
  • makeup funny quotes mobile



  • letstalklc
    05-31 09:09 PM
    Thanks so much sumggymba, just one more thing if you know. Do they file eb2 ?

    One of my cousin works in oracle and he has mentioned to me that oracle is not filing in EB2 category (they used to file before), not sure is it for every one or depends on team to team or person to person.

    I would advice you better check in advance as soon as you have job confirmation





    2011 makeup funny quotes wallpapers Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile wallpapers
  • funny quotes mobile wallpapers



  • engineer
    07-16 12:47 PM
    Sorry Friends...I am new here and don't know how to deal with this.

    I filed both I-140 and I485 in Sept 2005.

    Thanks

    which no you called ? and what information they asked you to provide status ? regular stuff like PD, Name etc ?



    more...


    Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes wallpapers for
  • funny quotes wallpapers for



  • shana04
    08-05 01:50 AM
    Dear IVans,

    After opening 3 SR's and letter through Attorney and finally infopass appointment (not yet done) got the FP notice for my self today (for the first time and applied for EAD renewal).

    My dependent (my spouse) has not received her FP notice yet.

    Questions:

    1. FP is scheduled for Aug 16 2008 (which is Saturday) and is it common to have FP notice scheduled over the weekend in Dallas TX.

    2. My spouse did not receive her FP notice, can I take her along with me for the appointment with all the Recipts (I mean all the req docs), will that work

    3. And I have infopass appointment on Aug 12 would that help in finiding more details about my case?

    Gurus, Please answers/provide your experience/suggestions to the above questions.

    Last but not the least, I would like to thank all those who have suggested me in opening SR, take help of attorney, and to take infopass.

    I would also like to thank (posted on other thread) who has suggested to called FBI to find out details, which has really helped me.

    Hope this completes my cases.

    Good luck to all and my best wished to every one (EB2 & EB3) mates.





    Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile
  • funny quotes mobile



  • h1techSlave
    01-05 05:37 PM
    Yeah, I agree with you there that the actual number of successful porting may be miniscule. Plus it takes a lot of time to complete all the steps to successfully get the coveted EB2 status. And even when an EB3 person gets the EB2 status, USCIS/DOS may not release the EB3 visa originally allocated to him or they may release it after a year or so.

    End result, they can just copy paste data for EB3 India. One less thing to do for the data entry operators.

    i woudl think the actual number porting is miniscule...

    but what i dont understand is why is USCIS hiding the data..why cant they reveal the exact number of application... and at what stage they?
    Even an annual release would be very helpful...:confused:



    more...


    Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes wallpapers
  • funny quotes wallpapers



  • bigboy007
    07-31 10:08 PM
    No Proof will work, if you receive packet after 17th Aug. So hope for best or will file on oct again :)

    Are you sure about this ? i heard that we can refile with proper quotes saying a filing fee was indeed issued etc ? any comments please?





    2010 makeup funny quotes mobile Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile wallpapers
  • funny quotes mobile wallpapers



  • Lollerskater
    09-25 01:57 PM
    Usually when a lawyer gets blacklisted, there's lots of chaos. The lawyer's new reputation spreads like wildfire and there's a lot of staff changed. A lot of clients fall out.

    In my case, I kept good relationships with other clients of my lawyer. I also became good friends with my lawyer's secretary due to being a customer for over 5 years. Yes, that's unfortunately how long I've waited.

    All of them told me the same story. Too many miracles, case got investigated, blacklisted.

    Ontopic: any other opinions please? A simple what is involved in the process would be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile wallpapers
  • funny quotes mobile wallpapers



  • kshitijnt
    06-03 06:47 PM
    For how long AOS primary applicant can be job-less?

    until you get an RFE on 485 or 180 days whichever is less.





    hair funny quotes mobile wallpapers Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile
  • funny quotes mobile



  • reddymjm
    10-19 05:35 PM
    I would donate 500$ if I get the GC before 2012. If not I would reduce it by 50$ a year there after.



    more...


    Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile wallpapers
  • funny quotes mobile wallpapers



  • PD_Dec2002
    05-22 08:21 AM
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but the Hammond Law Group (HLG) was hired by IV for its lobbying efforts, correct? What does HLG have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?

    Would be interesting to get their point of view...

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    hot funny quotes wallpapers for Funny Quotes For Mobile. tattoo Funny quotes help us
  • tattoo Funny quotes help us



  • f1togc
    09-09 01:47 AM
    I just renewed my H1B visa for another 3 years, and I also have an approved advance parole document. If I leave the US before my H1B visa is stamped in my passport and re-enter the country using my AP, do I lose my H1B status? (that's what my attorney says)

    How about my the H4 of my wife? She is already using EAD, so if we re-enter the country should she use the AP document or the H4 visa?

    This is way too confusing...

    You can enter US on your AP ( I guess thats the purpose of it) and you don't lose your h1 status.
    Babu is right, you will be a parolee and can still work for your h1 sponsoring company.



    more...


    house funny quotes mobile. sunny1000 Funny Quotes For Mobile. hot funny quotes wallpapers
  • hot funny quotes wallpapers



  • baburob2
    10-07 08:11 PM
    My son is a US citizen/passport holder and we are planning on applying for a PIO for him at the SFO consulate. I have the following questions on how he could use the PIO card

    1. How can he use the PIO card to enter and exit India?
    a. Does he simply show the PIO card, US passport to enter and exit India?
    2. Incase if the PIO card processing takes a lot of time I know that he can apply for visa. I was wondering anyone has experience on how visa could be applied if PIO processing takes a long time at the SFO consulate.
    a. Do they return the PIO application and its supporting documents before visa could be applied?
    b. Should a new visa application+visa supporting documents need to be resent for getting a Indian visa?





    tattoo funny quotes mobile Funny Quotes For Mobile. wallpaper of funny quotes.
  • wallpaper of funny quotes.



  • dummgelauft
    11-19 11:35 AM
    Yo, Mr/Ms Lawyer - Blog Feeds-Senior member, I understand that you are an immigration attorney and have every right to drum up business.
    BUT, please stop sympathising with these "Company A" and "Company B" types "consultants". These are nothing more than vampires who have created a huge mess for genuine EB applicants and are in a large part responsible for the mess that EB I/C finds itself in, today.

    Why are these companies so scared if they are following the law?
    The reason is because they are fraudsters, and have brought it upon themselves. I hope USCIS finds each and every one of these companies who have flooded the US market with EB-2 and EB-3 applicants, based on FAKE credentials. They need to be found, charged under applicable law, their assests seized and the owners of these companies put in the slammer.

    I have worked with contract houses who have long standing reputation in the market and will under no circumstances entertain or employ anybody who expects them to file any kind of visa or immigrant petition, unless their credentials are solid and they can pass an extensive background check.. Those companies have nothing to fear about.

    So, cry me a river...go ahead..



    more...


    pictures funny quotes wallpapers Funny Quotes For Mobile. Sisters Funny sister sayings
  • Sisters Funny sister sayings



  • hi_mkg
    05-08 03:18 AM
    ]i am thinking that this is a liar's post.[/B].. i am very surprised that USCIS went to extent of finding H4 inconsistencies and denying a dependent GC... that would take the cake... it makes it sound like USCIS is out to catch people with the smallest slightest mistakes... i do not think that is the case...

    What do you mean? I'm asking a genuine question which happened to my brother. If you can not understand someone's pain and can not offer any help then what are you doing here? Bashing people with such kind of remarks and playing with their sentimence...

    I'm going to report this post to Moderator..





    dresses tattoo Funny quotes help us Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes wallpapers for mobile. love wallpapers for mobile with quotes.
  • funny quotes wallpapers for mobile. love wallpapers for mobile with quotes.



  • fide_champ
    04-09 08:17 AM
    My labour was filed in RIR on March 2005 and got approved on August 2006.

    The employer filed for a I-140 in November 2006.

    But in July 2007 while filing for I-485 the attorney filed another I-140 which triggered a duplicate filing on the previous I-140.

    Then in August 2008 when the second I-140 came for processing it got DENIED reason stating the attorney did not attach the certified labour copy while filing the I-140 (how silly it is ).

    But quickly to cover up their mistakes the attorney filed a MTR in August 2008 for the second I-140.

    My 6th year of H1B expired on November 2008 and my employer filed for 7th year extn based on approved labour and pending MTR.

    December 2008 the MTR got denied till date the employer is not talking about what happened to the MTR why it got DENIED. Subsequently my I-485 got DENIED. Also got an RFE on the 7th year H1B extn.

    Now to cover up again the attorney on the directions on my employer filed a new I-140(which is my third). And replied to the H1B RFE and the current online status shows case resumed as of January 2009.

    QUESTION:

    1. Am I technically Out of Status?
    2. If yes from when precisely?
    3. Is there any chances of applying a new H1B in premium processing?
    4. Will there be any chances of re instating the I-485 if the third I-140 gets approved?
    5. Is there a way to atleast ask the attorney to refund all the money that I have wasted because of the negligence of the attorney?

    Adding salt to the wound I have one more situation here.

    I need to renew my Indian Passport which is expiring in June 2009 (another 2 months).

    I dont have an approval notice with me, is it possible to renew the passport with the H1B receipt?

    Is there any Same Day passport service at SFO Indian Consulate?

    Kindly excuse me if I am confusing or not clear on points. I am very confused and mentally upset.

    Please GURU's I am eagerly waiting for some +tive notes.

    Thanks

    Find another attorney who is knowledgable. I have been in similar situations like these and i know how it feels. The employer should be held resposible for all the mis-haps.

    WHat happened to your first I140?

    You are techically in-status as your H1-B is still under processing.
    As for your passport renewal, the H1-B receipt should be good enough to prove that you are in status. I think the indian consulates allow you to renew passport a year before the expiry date so you actually missed renewing well before your H1 expired. But anyway there is no way out now as you have to send the receipt and pray that they accept that as a proof.



    more...


    makeup funny quotes mobile wallpapers Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile. sunny1000
  • funny quotes mobile. sunny1000



  • doggy
    07-22 04:25 PM
    As per my attorney, even if you enter the country on AP, your status can still remain H1, if you are using it to work (instead of EAD).





    girlfriend wallpaper of funny quotes. Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile
  • funny quotes mobile



  • GCNaseeb
    10-12 04:42 PM
    See signature





    hairstyles funny quotes mobile wallpapers Funny Quotes For Mobile. funny quotes mobile wallpapers
  • funny quotes mobile wallpapers



  • sthurumella
    10-08 06:05 PM
    oh man..how many days we have to see the same date...I hoped it will move up...waiting eagerly to see sep'06





    thatwillbeit
    10-03 02:58 PM
    gc_mania_03,

    Sorry for the delay in replying, I just saw the message and replying to it as soon as I saw it.

    Anyway, I did send the photographs to the Service Center along with covering letter explaining the issue along with a copy of the AP receipt notice.

    I did not get any RFE for AP and they approved it about 6-8 weeks after I sent over the photographs.

    Hope this helps





    eb3retro
    08-21 05:46 PM
    This is great - thank you!

    I'll be traveling to/from SFO. Have the new AP Receipt Notice.

    jazz


    all the best jazz..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment