Sunday, June 26, 2011

funny spongebob

images Do you like SpongeBob funny spongebob. tattoo funny spongebob quotes.
  • tattoo funny spongebob quotes.



  • Canuck
    02-06 04:44 PM
    I don't think an employer can force you to repay the green card costs if you leave them as soon as you get it. That is illegal and against the law to make a foreign national pay for the costs of green card sponsorship!





    wallpaper tattoo funny spongebob quotes. funny spongebob. funny spongebob quotes. funny
  • funny spongebob quotes. funny



  • GKBest
    10-23 08:52 PM
    I got the mail today....

    PD - 2004 August
    485/EAD/AP RD - July 3rd
    ND - October 11
    EAD Card Production ordered - October 22nd.
    FP Notice - Waiting
    AP - Waiting

    SAME HERE. WE ARE INDEED IN THE SAME BOX. HOPE WE GET THE GCs AHEAD OF SCHEDULE:D





    funny spongebob. pictures funny spongebob
  • pictures funny spongebob



  • chem2
    06-01 06:36 PM
    labor certificate for gc application and LCA for H1 are two different things. labor certificate for gc application is for a future job and employer is certifying that they will pay you per gc labor certificate once you get your gc and has nothing to do with h1 LCA.





    2011 funny spongebob quotes. funny funny spongebob. Funny Spongebob Squarepants
  • Funny Spongebob Squarepants



  • sachisdis
    02-23 07:48 PM
    Hi,
    Im from India and joined the company 4 years back as Programmer/Analyst. I have an Bachelors in Computer Science (3 Yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) and experience of 4 years & 8 months before joining the company. The company field for GC under EB3, priority date: November 2008 and I-140 approved date: November 2009.

    With nearing 9 years of experience company promoted me to Sr. Programmer/Analyst consultant and is ready to file the case in EB2.

    My question:
    1. My priority date from EB3 is November 6, 2008. So after approval of fresh labor for EB2, can the new I-140 for EB2 be filed with the old priority date of EB3 ?
    2. Can the same company hold two I-140 for the same employee? That is keep the EB3 I-140 active and apply for EB2 I-140 till the EB2 clears/approves ?
    3. The designation & job duties can be the same as that of EB3 or need to be changed.

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    funny spongebob. funny spongebob quotes_09.
  • funny spongebob quotes_09.



  • vxb2004
    10-04 09:08 PM
    Thanks for this valuable piece of information.





    funny spongebob. tattoo 2010 funny spongebob
  • tattoo 2010 funny spongebob



  • frostrated
    09-09 03:33 PM
    Me and my wife are on pending I-485 AOS. Mine is employment based (EB3) and my wife's is derivative.

    I-140 is approved.

    I work here on EAD. My wife had to travel to India urgently. She applied for Advance Parole, but had to leave before she received the Advance Parole.

    Now she wants to return back, but as she has not yet received Advance Parole, will she need to apply for Visa?
    Or is it better to wait for Advance pArole decision?
    If Visa, under what category?

    Thanks

    As you are already working on EAD, you are no longer in H1 status. Therefore, the only option for your wife to return is to wait for the approval of the AP.
    If AP is denied, your have to request a Motion To Reopen the denial and hope that it is approved.
    If it is still denied, then you will have to wait for your green card to be approved.



    more...


    funny spongebob. funny spongebob. funny
  • funny spongebob. funny



  • GoGreen
    07-18 10:16 AM
    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$

    Hello, Thanks for your reply.
    My case is.
    I dont have a 485, I will be applying for one today. So I guess I need to wait for 485 reciept...right?

    Also does it cost anything to do a eFiling?

    Thanks again





    2010 pictures funny spongebob funny spongebob. Do you like SpongeBob
  • Do you like SpongeBob



  • trueguy
    03-06 01:10 PM
    Both are very good point. May be we should send it directly to Obama office and request him to consider.

    Can we have a letter that everybody can send out. I am sure sending thousands of letters will have more impact.

    Thanks.



    more...


    funny spongebob. Ball, Funny Sponge Bob
  • Ball, Funny Sponge Bob



  • paskal
    10-26 03:11 PM
    Can you talk in english please?

    :D





    hair Funny Spongebob Squarepants funny spongebob. images funny spongebob
  • images funny spongebob



  • GCEB2
    09-20 09:01 PM
    Hi... Can any one tell me which are the afforable places in California to buy home. It can be town home or single family homes, Bet 300k to 400k.



    more...


    funny spongebob. makeup funny spongebob quotes.
  • makeup funny spongebob quotes.



  • aps
    01-07 10:09 AM
    can you please explain little more? what is meant by after invoking, is it AC21?

    If one enters using AP,then works for his current employer , even then, he/she has to leave and reenter to get h1 status? or only in case of ac21?
    thanks in advance.





    hot funny spongebob quotes_09. funny spongebob. house Funny Spongebob Squarepants funny spongebob. funny spongebob quotes.
  • house Funny Spongebob Squarepants funny spongebob. funny spongebob quotes.



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    Royal Philips Electronics plans to cut 6,000 jobs. Those cuts could include layoffs at a Latham[,NY] operation.�I know that cuts across all sectors and all geographies,� said Ian Race, a spokesman for Holland-based Philips.Philips has 500 employees in Latham.Source: The Business Review (Albany)Posted in Electronics, US, worldwide   Tagged: Philips, Philips layoffs    http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1241&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/philips-to-cut-6000-jobs/)



    more...


    house house funny spongebob. funny funny spongebob. wallpaper funny spongebob
  • wallpaper funny spongebob



  • Rajeev
    08-11 08:09 AM
    Oh you are talking about that 5658 one.. It's already been discussed in these forums. Someone pointed out that this was crafted by a senator who is about to retire, and has a co-sponsor from Hawaii. So it doesn't appear to be very strong and would most probably just die silently

    Whatever may be the chances of success, at least we should support this bill.





    tattoo tattoo 2010 funny spongebob funny spongebob. Funny Spongebob Design
  • Funny Spongebob Design



  • hsm2007
    09-21 07:41 AM
    Yes this is my 1st RFE. My PD has been current since september. She applied with me in back in 2007.



    I am sorry i cannot answer ur question because i m not an expert in this broken immigration process but i have a question.

    Can you tell if this is ur 1st RFE on I485 or did u receive any prior RFE's also?
    Did ur wife also applied for the I485 with you or u applied alone?

    thanks



    more...


    pictures funny spongebob. funny funny spongebob. images funny spongebob quotes.
  • images funny spongebob quotes.



  • adurthy
    07-06 01:33 AM
    I was in the same boat 2 years before , I opted for Kaiser and it costed about $200 per month.





    dresses house Funny Spongebob Squarepants funny spongebob. funny spongebob quotes. funny spongebob. 2011 hot funny spongebob
  • 2011 hot funny spongebob



  • WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 09:56 AM
    Bumping up.



    more...


    makeup Ball, Funny Sponge Bob funny spongebob. house funny spongebob. funny
  • house funny spongebob. funny



  • gman
    07-08 07:36 PM
    Did this ever go anywhere?





    girlfriend Funny Spongebob Design funny spongebob. funny spongebob quotes. funny
  • funny spongebob quotes. funny



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-03 04:26 PM
    The simple reply to this question I could think of is that Dream Act is not meant to benefit Legal immigrants, however Visa recapture will directly benefit all the Employment based legal immigrants.

    Thanks.
    Why do we need Recapture more than DREAM ACT or with DREAM ACT?

    What makes recapture an important issue as mush as DREAM ACT issue?

    Is the question asked to me when I communicated with someone in favor of DREAM act. We need good answers when asked this question.

    I was looking at posts to respond back and write to all reporters writing on DREAM ACT. Can someone post convincing answers?





    hairstyles makeup funny spongebob quotes. funny spongebob. funny spongebob quotes. funny
  • funny spongebob quotes. funny



  • jy1021
    02-12 10:35 PM
    I am holding H-4 visa, last week, I made an appointment in Ottawa consulate so I want to get my H4 before I go.

    My wife's H-1 and my H-4 filed together, so I called the lawyer, we paid $1000 premium fee, it was paid on Friday, both H-1 and H-4 got certified on Monday (it only takes 1 day compared with 3 months).

    Once you file premium for H-1, H-4 will get premium. but if you file them separately (in different time), then you can not do it this way.

    Good luck.





    bfadlia
    05-27 08:09 AM
    My son and wife too had EAD's expiring in Aug, 2010.. Had no option but to get the DL for three months and applied for another renewal of EAD's.. What a crap..$ after $.. Did the letter from USCIS you got after infopass help or not??


    I don't think the letter was of any help, it said my case is still pending, and as I mentioned above DMV told me they already knew that, they had access to USCIS database.





    immi2006
    08-08 06:22 PM
    I guess N +1 syndrome :-)
    And you know this how?:confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment