Sunday, June 26, 2011

gift box cake designs

images her open gift box cake gift box cake designs. The gift box cake is a vanilla
  • The gift box cake is a vanilla



  • raysaikat
    04-29 04:13 PM
    It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another

    Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?





    wallpaper The gift box cake is a vanilla gift box cake designs. Victoria#39;s Secret Gift Box
  • Victoria#39;s Secret Gift Box



  • quizzer
    11-01 02:38 PM
    Admins/Moderators:

    Can this be taken up with USCIS???

    Thanks





    gift box cake designs. round gift box cake.
  • round gift box cake.



  • stillhowlong
    01-18 10:36 AM
    You can file 485 with either of the I140 as long as the position is open and the companies provide a letter stating the permanant nature of the job.

    For interfiling, one can request the priority date porting in any of these:
    - when you file the 2nd I140. You can send a copy of the first one and request to use that date.
    - when you file the 485, you can request to use the earlier priority date.
    - After you file 485, you can send a request to use the earlier priority date.
    In all these, you need a copy of the I140 approval notice. If there is no way to get the copy, you can possibly try with a copy of the receipt or a copy of the approval status from online - check with a lawyer.

    When you file the 485 or the 2nd I140, if the same A# is used, one may get the earliest priority date automatically as the previous poster has mentioned.

    Note: This is not a legal advice. Please consult a lawyer.

    Hi alvin, Thank you very much for detailed response. I am still confused as my question is if I file the new I140 from new employer and for some reason the date is not ported from current employer's I140 date, will I be able to file I485?, For your info, my I485 is not yet filed with uscis with current employer.

    Thanks
    SHL





    2011 Victoria#39;s Secret Gift Box gift box cake designs. Teenage Sneaker Birthday Cake
  • Teenage Sneaker Birthday Cake



  • OLDMONK
    06-18 06:55 PM
    Remember, everthing copy. Nothing Original. don't send your original I-94, but a copy.


    I think if affidavits of Marriage and Birth are submitted, those would have to be originals.



    more...


    gift box cake designs. has a gift box design with
  • has a gift box design with



  • Libra
    09-15 10:19 PM
    Jamie, u da man.......many dont even care, they want everything to be done by itself. If that is the case they never have come to this country. why dont they understand?





    gift box cake designs. Gift box cakes
  • Gift box cakes



  • eb3India
    06-28 01:25 PM
    This will make immigration as a major issue for next presidential election

    It would be really interesting to see how all these guys handle this issue and it will be jump start for many Republican candidates



    more...


    gift box cake designs. Gift Box Cake
  • Gift Box Cake



  • redcard
    08-20 09:22 AM
    My 140 was approved in 2007 and today I got a text message on phone that my application is sent to Nebraska, NE to review and status changed from Approved to Initial review.

    Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?

    You have been current for a long time based on your profile.. did you check what is the status of your I485 application





    2010 round gift box cake. gift box cake designs. her open gift box cake
  • her open gift box cake



  • sangmami
    08-15 09:10 PM
    hi,
    where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
    can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
    Thanks.



    more...


    gift box cake designs. gift box cake design,
  • gift box cake design,



  • rahul2699
    05-19 11:13 AM
    My H1B expired, and they are now just working on the labor certification process, so I have left the country and working outside the US. Someone did tell me that after I have been out for a 12 month period they may get me back under a new H1B. Is this correct? Reason I ask is that I have been out of the US for 4 months, and they seem to be working very slow on my Labor Cert, and I know once the this is submitted I have to wait a further 12 months, so wanted to see if it is viable to get a new H1B. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

    Yes if you live out of US for at least a year after the full H-1B term, you can apply for a new H-1B. If i were you, i'll keep the labor process going while applying for a new H-1 because GC is for future employment and if anything you can retain the priority date...





    hair Teenage Sneaker Birthday Cake gift box cake designs. Baby in Gift Box Cake Ideas
  • Baby in Gift Box Cake Ideas



  • dbevis
    March 3rd, 2004, 07:22 PM
    Very cool. Gets the Vertigo award from me. That has to be the tallest spiral staircase I've ever seen. They don't design em like that much over here - probably to minimize the possibility of jumpers.



    more...


    gift box cake designs. New design gift box cake.
  • New design gift box cake.



  • bfadlia
    03-15 09:26 AM
    My wife and I did our medicals last July and applied for our I485. However, my wife was pregnant so the doctor decided to not do x-rays and some vaccinations and inform USCIS it should be done after the pregnancy.
    Now after we had the baby, do we have to wait for an RFE to come asking us for the missing part of the medical? Or can we be proactive and go complete the medicals and send it to USCIS?
    Our PD and RD are close to becoming current, so we may benefit if the second scenario is possible.





    hot has a gift box design with gift box cake designs. Square Wedding Cake Pictures
  • Square Wedding Cake Pictures



  • ubetman
    08-08 10:28 AM
    My application has not been sent yet. They are planning to send it to TSC. My confusion is:

    According to USCIS website, in I-140 addresses to sent information, for concurrent application of 140/485, it says if the permanent employment is based in this state, it goes to this center.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c31c5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    In 485 addresses to sent information under employment based category, it says if you live in this state, sent it to this center. This does not say about concurrent filing applications..

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb7b5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    I live in Texas but in labor employment, permanent job offer address is in diff state which comes under NSC.

    Since mine is concurrent filing, I don't know to which center I have to sent the application....Lawyer is saying he will send it to TSC, since I live and work in Texas. But I want to make clear things as I don't want to end up sending to wrong service center. If process delayed, thats fine..but if the application is rejected...then thats a big problem..which is why I am mostly concerned....lawyers r busy..they don't consider all our concerns...in the faqs:pdf released by USCIS, it says if the application is sent by mistake to VSC or CSC, then they will route it to either TSC or NSC but it does not say about if application is sent to TSC but has to go to NSC, it will route it to approriate service center...

    tension ...confused....lawyer don't reply...he doesn't care much...

    anybody has hotline number to call and confirm with USCIS...thanks in advance..



    more...


    house baby gift box cake gift box cake designs. Wedding Cakes Boxes With
  • Wedding Cakes Boxes With



  • lskreddy
    08-07 03:03 PM
    I am a consultant and work for a client. My client wants to extend me a permanent offer and my consulting company that I presently work with would have no problems if I accepted the offer from the client.

    I have asked the client to remote work from India and they said I could for six months and re-evaluate at that point. I can get a three year extension based on my I-140 approval with my consulting company (no 485, dates not current) if my client applies for a H1. I am not sure if I should or apply for a different visa.

    The company that I intend to do remote work for does not have presence in India. Cannot do L1 I think.

    What are my options?

    Can I ask the company extending me an offer to apply for H1 and then work from India for six months?
    (or) Can I just leave, work for them in India, and visit them periodically on B1?

    I am planning to work remote with the company's understanding that this would be for the long term. So, it may actually extend beyond 6 months with possible periodic visits. Both the company and I would like to see how the first six month goes.

    Any other suggestions. If there are tax implications, I would appreciate some feedback.

    Thanks for the service.





    tattoo Gift box cakes gift box cake designs. present gift box cakes
  • present gift box cakes



  • arikris
    02-08 11:22 PM
    @sduddukuri - Can you share why H4 was denied in the first place? I am in a similar situation and wondering if MTR or Travel abroad would be better.



    more...


    pictures Gift Box Cake gift box cake designs. Gift Box Cake
  • Gift Box Cake



  • webm
    02-04 07:18 PM
    Which messenger and can you point the url?





    dresses Square Wedding Cake Pictures gift box cake designs. Sweet Grace, Cake Designs
  • Sweet Grace, Cake Designs



  • shankar_thanu
    07-30 08:03 PM
    Yes, EAD is bassed on the 485 you had filed. But it is very very risky to use the EAD even before I 140 is approved, since if by chance it is not approved or some very difficult query comes, and 140 doesnot get approved, you lose your H1 or L1 or whatever current status you are currently in, if you had begun using EAD(since the 485 is based on future approvablity of the 140 and once 140 gets denied, the 485 and EAD automaticaly gets denied)



    What exactly does it mean when you say "Use the EAD"? My H1 is valid for next 3 yrs and i dont want to use the EAD (hopefully I'll get it), how do I make sure I dont use the EAD. Does it cause confusion in port of entry when you have both a vlid H1 stamping and EAd and AP?


    thanks.



    more...


    makeup gift box cake design, gift box cake designs. baby gift box cake
  • baby gift box cake



  • GC4US
    08-29 12:36 PM
    USCIS had issued a Direct Filing Update which stated that if the application was filed after July 30, it would have to be filed at the center which has jurisdiction over the state the applicant lives in, which in your case is Massachusetts.

    USCIS has been transfering a lot of applications between the various service centers lately due to the July fiasco. Based on reports from the Ombudsman, USCIS is trying to avoid any unnecessary rejections, and take a more 'customer service' based approach, so hopefully you will be ok, and they'll just transfer the case to the appropriate service center.

    I'm not a lawyer by any means, so please use this advice at your own discretion.

    Good luck!


    Thank you so much nefrateedi,

    I feel a little bit relieved now.
    I read now about Direct Filing....and I understood that if you apply after july 30...you can send the application either to Nebraska or Texas. Hopefully I'm right in this matter.

    Thanks again





    girlfriend present gift box cakes gift box cake designs. cake box /cake package
  • cake box /cake package



  • svam77
    10-30 08:41 AM
    My wife's finger printing fee was rejected last month, even though we submitted the right fee.
    We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.

    Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?

    Thanks





    hairstyles New design gift box cake. gift box cake designs. Pink Gift Box Cake
  • Pink Gift Box Cake



  • LONGGCQUE
    03-10 11:12 AM
    I have same problem with SBI. Planning to use wellsfargo expresssend from now on.





    whitecollarslave
    02-10 02:04 PM
    You are missing the point. Let me start by saying that I AM ON EAD. I do not work for the financial sector. I am NOT affected by the H-1B ban.

    The problem is not H-1B ban in itself, but the growing rhetoric that puts legal EB community right along the side with border jumpers. I see the same sense of resentment towards EB immigrants that people have towards illegal immigrants. This is deeply troubling.

    There is not a single lawmaker who is questioning the antics used by the anti-EB advocates. The Senate passed the Grassley amendment with voice vote, without any debate or comments. Nobody even asked for a count. In a sense, silence is acceptance (by everybody) of the allegations made by anti-EB advocates. This shows the direction in which the EB reform is headed (or not headed). If the current trend continues, CIR will come and go without any measures for EB immigration. All of us will be left hanging with our EADs forever.

    The H-1B ban is just the tip of the iceberg. When you say its not affecting people with EAD, I feel like you are watching the ocean recede signaling the oncoming tsunami and you are saying that oh, the water is going away, I am sitting on the beach, no problems here.

    The Congress will pass the provisions that they think is in the best interest of the country. We can't and won't fight that. If abolishing H-1B or EB entirely is part of that, so be it. But let it not be under false pretenses that people like you and me are cheap and somehow stealing jobs. Lets do our part to ensure that they make an informed decision. Calling us cheap laborers is a slap on our face. The least we can do is stand up for ourselves.

    Time is short. We can't expect people to travel from far. We don't need thousands of people. Even 10 people can make such a protest meaningful if we do it effectively and time it right. I welcome any and all suggestions from others - including criticism, which will only make our efforts more effective.





    nilcritz
    12-15 09:43 AM
    Add one from Austin.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment