Friday, June 24, 2011

girls generation tiffany

images [YURI] Geu dongan nan neo girls generation tiffany. black soshi-yoona-tiffany
  • black soshi-yoona-tiffany



  • axp817
    07-04 09:55 AM
    Why would doing anything legal have implications on becoming a citizen?

    And to answer your question, No, your owning a gun legally, has no implications whatsoever on getting your citizenship.

    There are many legal gun owners who don't even have their green card yet, and no, they are not going to face any problems during 485 approval either.

    Look through some of my old posts, and you'll find a thread with information on legal aliens owning guns in America, although a lot of the information on that thread pertains to non-immigrant aliens. You being a permanent resident, have it much easier. Go through that thread and if you still have questions, ask, and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

    Good luck, be a safe, responsible, and proud gun owner.





    wallpaper black soshi-yoona-tiffany girls generation tiffany. Girls Generation :: Tiffany
  • Girls Generation :: Tiffany



  • FinalGC
    02-13 01:11 PM
    No more slavery to Desi Consulting companies, so help IV to help U get the GC.





    girls generation tiffany. Generation#39;s Jessica#39;s
  • Generation#39;s Jessica#39;s



  • espoir
    07-27 04:06 PM
    The moment you use your EAD to get a part time job even you still are working fultime job, your H status is suspended. You can still work with your employer who filed your GC not in H status, but with EAD.

    In other words, you can only be in one status at any time. You cannot have H status and work on EAD at same time.

    What happen to a person with H1B and then EAD. Main job he continues with original employer who file GC and take a partime like working in a store. What will be the interpretation and Can he do that?

    Senior pl give advice.





    2011 Girls Generation :: Tiffany girls generation tiffany. Artwork of Girls Generation
  • Artwork of Girls Generation



  • transpass
    07-16 10:19 AM
    I checked with the lawyer's office regarding levels I, II, II and IV on labor certification...The thing that determines EB2 and EB3 is what is written on the approved I-140.

    For example, if it says 'Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or Exceptional ability Sec 203 (b) (2)' it is EB2. So it's what's checked in when u file your 140, and what it is approved for.

    As far as levels I, II, III and IV are concerned, it does not matter regarding adjudication. The thing that only matters is either EB2 or EB3 (which is based on 140 approval as mentioned above) for Indians and Chinese in this case...



    more...


    girls generation tiffany. Girls Generation Jessica
  • Girls Generation Jessica



  • eeezzz
    03-06 02:34 PM
    I'll urge people from especially from California and Texas send out the letters and call up their lawmakers...Despite the Anti-immigrant climate prevailing in the country, congresswoman Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday....If we can proove to them that we are not asking new green card numbers and not ask for recapturing green card numbers, they'll certainly hear us, but we need to speak up...
    The words in red and bold is the right direction for a solution.
    When there's a "NOT" in front of it, it is no longer a correct direction.





    girls generation tiffany. Tiffany of Girls Generation
  • Tiffany of Girls Generation



  • wandmaker
    10-20 06:08 PM
    Hello! I'm on H1B, and my spouse is on H4. We received an ITIN for my spouse for our taxpaying needs. My spouse managed to get employed using the ITIN. We filed a joint tax return this year. We received a letter from SS administration saying "We cannot put these earnings on your Social Security record until the name and SSN reported agree with our records." My lawyer says: "your spouse is now barred from GC, because when she's worked for more than X amount of days she became OOS."

    When the time will come for my employer to process my GC, what consequences will my spouse's unauthorised employment have on Her ability to receive a Greencard? What are the ways to rectify the situation? Appeals? Special provisions/clauses? Cost?

    Thank you,

    This is a forum for lawful immigrants, not for unlawful.



    more...


    girls generation tiffany. pictures gee girls generation
  • pictures gee girls generation



  • rameshvaid
    03-12 09:48 PM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)

    Enjoy the freedom..

    rv





    2010 Generation#39;s Jessica#39;s girls generation tiffany. [YURI] Geu dongan nan neo
  • [YURI] Geu dongan nan neo



  • coloniel60
    06-29 03:29 PM
    You will find very few insurnce companies willing to provide coverage for a pregnant lady and even if they cover it they won't cover much. You will still end up paying most of it.

    Your best bet is to convince your employer to add your spouse to your insurance and pay him the insurance amount. Most employer sponsored health plans allow dependents. Talk with your HR or call the insurance company directly and ask them if you can add dependents to your insurance. Don't mention that your wife is pregnant.

    If you are able to add your wife to your insurance then they can't deny benifits for pregnancy as pre-existing. Pregnancy is not a pre-existing condition. They will have to cover it. So the best and cheapest for you is to somehow get her added to your empler sponsored insurance.



    more...


    girls generation tiffany. Girls#39; Generation Genie
  • Girls#39; Generation Genie



  • eb3_nepa
    07-20 04:40 PM
    bump





    hair Artwork of Girls Generation girls generation tiffany. Girl#39;s Generation is an all
  • Girl#39;s Generation is an all



  • panini
    03-16 09:25 PM
    Please can anybody help me with this?

    Hi Friends,

    I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.

    I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.

    Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.

    Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.

    My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.

    Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.

    Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.

    Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?

    Thanks in Advance!!!!!



    more...


    girls generation tiffany. Tags: CF, Girls#39; Generation,
  • Tags: CF, Girls#39; Generation,



  • gparr
    July 15th, 2004, 12:06 PM
    Outstanding! Nice capture.
    Gary





    hot Girls Generation Jessica girls generation tiffany. girls generation tiffany genie
  • girls generation tiffany genie



  • logiclife
    04-28 12:43 PM
    This was a post I did 16 months ago, when Immigration Voice was 3 weeks old and no one knew anything about CIR of 2006.

    As we have learned in 2006 and in last 16 months, it is not going to be possible to separate ourselves from illegal immigration no matter how much we try. Its just not going to happen.

    There is some good news today from bloomberg:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=akTlfu6iVMK8&refer=home



    more...


    house Girls Generation Yuri Plastic girls generation tiffany. Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung,
  • Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung,



  • need4gc
    08-15 01:50 PM
    Congrats.Can you share who signed your packet and what time it reached NSC? I am just curious whether i will have any luck..to get the RN in next couple of days.
    It was signed by R William at 9:30 AM on 07/03/2007.





    tattoo Tiffany of Girls Generation girls generation tiffany. 2011 girls generation jessica
  • 2011 girls generation jessica



  • kak1978
    10-26 02:58 PM
    I gave you green .. be happy .. and keep helping others

    Well, thank you. I am returning the favour.



    more...


    pictures pictures gee girls generation girls generation tiffany. SNSD YulSic amp; Tiffany in
  • SNSD YulSic amp; Tiffany in



  • amits
    10-09 11:55 AM
    I will join as well.





    dresses girls generation tiffany genie girls generation tiffany. SNSD(Girls Generation)
  • SNSD(Girls Generation)



  • Alabaman
    08-21 02:52 PM
    If your calculations are right then this is really really bad.



    more...


    makeup Girls#39; Generation Genie girls generation tiffany. Girls Generation Yuri Plastic
  • Girls Generation Yuri Plastic



  • ags123
    07-26 09:57 AM
    I recently got my Eb2 India Employment based I-485 approved. I am going to file my spouse's I-485 soon and was wondering what address I should send the forms to.

    The direct filing address says
    USCIS Chicago Lockbox

    For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:

    USCIS
    PO Box 805887
    Chicago, IL 60680-4120

    For Express mail and courier deliveries:

    USCIS
    Attn: FBAS
    131 South Dearborn, 3rd Floor
    Chicago, IL 60603-5517


    However my attorney says we need to send it to the Nebraska Service Centre as my application was filed and approved there.

    So should my lawyer send it to the Chicago lock box or NSC? Please let me know if you have personally done this recently after the addresses changes





    girlfriend 2011 girls generation jessica girls generation tiffany. Girls Generation school goods.
  • Girls Generation school goods.



  • sam_hoosier
    05-22 11:23 AM
    plss do not rush with ur filing in june....pls file after june 10th so that cut off dates move foward in july VB.
    ;)

    People will be filing their I-485, not their EAD. EAD is something one gets after the 1-485 application has been pending for 6 months :)





    hairstyles Tags: CF, Girls#39; Generation, girls generation tiffany. girl generation tiffany jpg
  • girl generation tiffany jpg



  • guru76
    11-27 12:42 AM
    I recently used the AP to enter the US. There were no issues in the US. However, the immigration official in India had some confusion trying to understand the AP. I had to show him a letter that my company's lawyer had given me listing the details of the AP and that I could use it for entering the US.





    gc_chahiye
    08-06 04:23 PM
    Interesting analysis.

    I found an additional prediction on this link http://www.murthy.com/news/n_oct07vb.html

    The OP here has found a pattern that builds on that same prediction, and should extend into 2008. If that pattern holds its 6 month jumps initially, then stagnation later by 2nd quarter. Lets see if it does.

    Of course if 10K people do show up at the DC rally, then none of this might be needed. If enough senators can be convinced that what we are facing is really a big problem and easily fixable (atleast recapture of 200K visas and exemption of dependents if not a bump up in annual limits) then the dates will be C C all through 2008.

    All the east-coasters who saw the effect of the San Jose rally: its your turn now to up the ante and go one step ahead. The results of not showing up for that rally is literally a guarantee that only a tiny percentage of us will get I-485 approvals for the next two years!!! and things might improve even with a new president ONLY if we rally then! think about that!! not doing anything is a guarantee of long long waits...

    San Jose rally allowed everyone to file I-485 the DC rally could help everyone get timely approvals!!





    kaskar
    06-19 02:02 PM
    My case is already at the embassy since march 2007? Not sure when they schedule interview ?does anyone know the time lines.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment