Sunday, June 12, 2011

good funny movies

images good funny movies. good funny movies. good funny movies. Good-Funny-Movies; Good-Funny-Movies. xxBURT0Nxx
  • good funny movies. Good-Funny-Movies; Good-Funny-Movies. xxBURT0Nxx



  • permfiling
    10-21 12:09 AM
    Attorney Prashanthi,
    if the AC21 is less then 6 months like for example a person had filed I140 and I1485 but 140 got approved after 3 months and the person had lost his job in the 5th month due to company shutdown and the person moved on to another company using AC21, will there be any issue during naturalization.

    Thank you





    wallpaper good funny movies. Good-Funny-Movies; Good-Funny-Movies. xxBURT0Nxx good funny movies. Good funny movie like it much
  • Good funny movie like it much



  • speddi
    09-13 06:35 PM
    BUMP

    Someone please give me the address where I need to send the documents if I am sending through FedEx/UPS?

    Thank you





    good funny movies. this is a funny movie,
  • this is a funny movie,



  • skarthy
    07-21 09:56 AM
    Some of my friends who applied a week after me have got it.





    2011 Good funny movie like it much good funny movies. funny movies-like-
  • funny movies-like-



  • manderson
    02-27 08:06 AM
    Can someone please explain, even just in broad strokes, how the Immigration Reform (if passed) would affect someone in EB3 - ROW?

    Thanks

    this has been discussed before. please research previous posts.



    more...


    good funny movies. Best+funny+movies+of+2010; good funny movies. list of funny movies.
  • Best+funny+movies+of+2010; good funny movies. list of funny movies.



  • leena_k
    01-31 07:04 PM
    Thanks for the link:)





    good funny movies. good funny movies. Good Funny Movies Of 2008 Pictures
  • good funny movies. Good Funny Movies Of 2008 Pictures



  • xstal
    01-21 01:24 AM
    I know this is a little late, but based on the ridiculous snail speed of the VB, this is the first time I scrutinized my I-485 receipt and the USCIS online case check.


    I, like a lot of others, got my I-140 approved, and then slipped in my I-485 application during the July VB fiasco of 2007.

    I have a PDF of the FedEx delivery receipt/signature that it was delivered to the USCIS on July 28th, 2007, a Saturday

    On my Receipt, it says the "Received Date" is July 30th, the Monday. I am not going to dispute that 2 days, especially since it was a Saturday.

    BUT when I go online to check my case status through the USCIS website, it says

    On September 5, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    Do i need to be concern?

    I maybe being silly here, but I'd appreciate anyone that can answer my question. I mean, their computer is saying they got my package on September 5th! This doesn't even make sense, cos the July VB fiasco window was over by Aug 15th back in 2007!

    Also, just so I know, anyone got their July VB packaged delivered on a Saturday but got a receipt date for the Monday after? (I'll feel a little better if I know I am not cheated here)

    Now, i can get back to being grumpy about the VB retrogression/non-movement saga of 2009.

    thank you everyone!



    more...


    good funny movies. good funny movies. movies
  • good funny movies. movies



  • yingli
    08-27 01:42 PM
    Thank you, Googler for the very useful links on how to respond to the government's motion to dismiss. Thanks to brb2 for your posts!

    I am now researching all the links from the posts above. I may have further questions. Hope I can get your help again! Thanks to all of you who replied. It is great help and encouragement!

    YL





    2010 this is a funny movie, good funny movies. good funny movies.
  • good funny movies.



  • smaram1
    08-14 02:23 PM
    ^^



    more...


    good funny movies. Funny Stupid middot; Good Day/Week
  • Funny Stupid middot; Good Day/Week



  • vedicman
    10-28 12:53 PM
    Skilled immigration: Green-card blues | The Economist (http://www.economist.com/node/17366155)

    America�s immigration policies have long put a higher priority on family reunification than on employment. Legal immigrants to the country are more likely to have failed to finish high school than either native-born Americans or immigrants to other English-speaking countries. Immigrants to Canada are far more likely to have a college degree.

    what visa are these legal immigrants coming on?


    Still, it would be premature to write off the odds of immigration reform. If Mr Obama is to accomplish anything in the next Congress, he needs to find common ground with Republicans on something. Business-friendly immigration reform might just qualify.

    The real question would be, after winning the elections, will there be a need for the republicans to find common ground with the president? Will they not be emboldened to be stubborn and just say "NO" to everything......... Why not? they (will) got rewarded by taking over the House!





    hair funny movies-like- good funny movies. Post image for 10 Good Funny
  • Post image for 10 Good Funny



  • simple1
    06-03 05:57 PM
    Again Fake question.

    Arent you guys tired of asking these fake questions ? Get a life that is worth living.

    Hi All,
    My company applied 485 and h1b. I am in AOS status and having EAD. My company laid off me on March and they are not revoke my h1b and 140(they may hire me back once get new job). Mean time shall i work hourly job and get around $1200 per month with same job description with using my EAD(new company will run payroll and W2). Also i am keep looking permanent full time job with my higher salary.

    For the hourly job they asking to fill I-9(employment eligibility verification will inform USCIS). On that form asking my A# with EAD expiration date.

    Is there a chance USCIS will know my hourly job?. My concern - this hourly job will create a problem for my GC process (chance to get REF) because rate is low

    Please give me your valuable suggestion

    Thanks



    more...


    good funny movies. movies out…as funny as Old; good funny movies. funny movies 2009
  • movies out…as funny as Old; good funny movies. funny movies 2009



  • tabletpc
    11-09 03:52 PM
    Vikki76,

    Don't jeoperdize once status by sharing false info. If you are not sure , let the other person about it.

    Ganesh_Sholapur:

    Here comes my responses for your query. I am 100% sure, but make sure you get a second opinion from any attorney.

    1. Do i need to go for stamping in Canada or Mexico
    YES...!!!! You have to leave this country on/before your L1 expires. Since your H1b was filed from out side US, it din't come with an I-94.
    So go back to india by taking an apointment for visa and re-enter with new H1b approval along with new i-94.

    2. Can i work for company B with my H1B approval.??

    No you cannot.
    3. To start my new job, do my employer should change my status

    Once you return back from india, your status automaticaly changes to H1b.
    4. If going for stamping do my dependents also should join me.

    yes, all should leave the country before u r L1 expires.


    Hope my responses helped you...




    My quires are.
    1. Do i need to go for stamping in Canada or Mexico

    Answer: No, you don't need to get your visa stamped unless you are traveling internationally and need to re-enter US
    2. Can i work for company B with my H1B approval
    Answer: It is perfectly legal to start working with H1-B approval even though your passport has L1 visa stamped
    3. To start my new job, do my employer should change my status
    Answer: Definitely-YES. I-9 form from employer should reflect this
    4. If going for stamping do my dependents also should join me
    Answer: You do not need to go for stamping just to begin your employment. And regardless of visa stamping decision- it is not mandatory that you and your dependents should get go for visa stamping together





    hot Best+funny+movies+of+2010; good funny movies. list of funny movies. good funny movies. an office - funny movie.
  • an office - funny movie.



  • ssingh92
    01-08 11:57 AM
    "same geographical area" what does it mean. In US or in the same State or the 200 mile radius from your company head qtr. You need to contact a good attorney.



    more...


    house What are some good/funny good funny movies. Post image for 10 Good Funny
  • Post image for 10 Good Funny



  • StuckInTheMuck
    04-29 10:24 AM
    AAAaaaaaaaaaCHhoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, the virus is about to mutate and leap out of this page to infect me - the next big thing in sci-fi genre :)





    tattoo good funny movies. Good Funny Movies Of 2008 Pictures good funny movies. enjoy a good, funny movie.
  • enjoy a good, funny movie.



  • tjayant
    09-01 02:52 PM
    this is a humours thread we should have more like this thread than the GC stuff who cares



    more...


    pictures good funny movies. movies good funny movies. Drunk Girl - Looking Good
  • Drunk Girl - Looking Good



  • Lucky7
    12-05 06:46 AM
    Felix look at my post L C 2001 Analysts Review and you shall see how a MOFO attorney can ruin a very promising career.
    If i could find my ex attorney he would beg to die.





    dresses an office - funny movie. good funny movies. Telugu ringtones: Good funny
  • Telugu ringtones: Good funny



  • jungalee43
    02-10 04:04 PM
    God,
    I would like to face such a problem !

    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf



    more...


    makeup Funny Stupid middot; Good Day/Week good funny movies. What are some good/funny
  • What are some good/funny



  • nomad
    08-02 09:54 PM
    Though my in-laws had an early appointment(945am, Chennai Consulate India) last month, they got their PP next day only. So they had to stay one more day in Chennai.





    girlfriend enjoy a good, funny movie. good funny movies. is good and funny
  • is good and funny



  • Jeff Wheeler
    08-20 01:49 PM
    So, do y’all pronounce it like oh really or O'Reilly?





    hairstyles movies out…as funny as Old; good funny movies. funny movies 2009 good funny movies. Funny Games
  • Funny Games



  • aristotle
    07-11 11:40 AM
    Please see my other thread "Stop, Think!!" for my thoughts.





    cr125rider
    04-16 01:59 AM
    LOL, XBOX Stamp, that was mine, LOL! Its okay, you actually helped with one of mine :D





    pvpb
    11-11 10:00 AM
    Hi,
    I got FP notices yesterday (11/10/07)

    Application reached NSC 08/03/07
    transferred to VSC and 485 to TSC
    EAD cards received



    No comments:

    Post a Comment