Sunday, June 26, 2011

goyard

images Goyard bags start at $1000 and goyard. Goyard Saint Louis Large Tote
  • Goyard Saint Louis Large Tote



  • hsingh82
    04-14 08:11 PM
    My Perm got filed today :).. atleast 1st step in the door.





    wallpaper Goyard Saint Louis Large Tote goyard. MAISON GOYARD SAC VENDÔME,
  • MAISON GOYARD SAC VENDÔME,



  • prince_charming
    02-14 01:25 PM
    Hey guys,

    My MTR was approved almost 3 months ago and my attorney received the MTR approval notice.

    The decision was that both mine and my wife's I-485's are reopened.

    But its been almost 3 months and online status on USCIS website has not changed yet......

    Does anyone noticed the same situtation with their MTR approval and no online status change?

    - Prince





    goyard. Posted by I Love Goyard at
  • Posted by I Love Goyard at



  • dsneyog
    01-15 09:07 AM
    Great, so I see so many fast cases here.
    I had all my docs well organized, also put tabs corresponding to the list numers on cover letter for quick access. I also included self addressed prepaid priority envelope.

    I paper filed at TSC on Dec16th got approval on Jan11th, the pace is pretty good considering the holidays in between.
    There are several factor which helps aid in faster processing of the applications, mainly the required docs has to be in order and complete.





    2011 MAISON GOYARD SAC VENDÔME, goyard. Replica Goyard Handbag Goyard
  • Replica Goyard Handbag Goyard



  • wandmaker
    10-30 12:19 PM
    I heard walk-in is the best way to advance. ASC can accommodate, if they have low volume for the day

    Is FP Prepone possible

    If possible, can someone tell me if you had to call them in advance to go before your scheduled date for your FP. I am in a similar situation where I am travelling to India on 11/14 and the appointment is on 11/17. I do not want to postpone the appointment as it might take a long time to receive again.

    If you had to call can some one tell me which number to call. All my receipts, EAD and appointment were received from TSC and the ASC field office is in Tampa, FL. If you did not have to call, then do we just go there in the morning and have our FP done. Any inputs appreciated.

    Thanks
    Govardhan



    more...


    goyard. goyard-black-market. Info: HS
  • goyard-black-market. Info: HS



  • eilsoe
    10-02 01:17 PM
    Actually, my secret is a tutorial i downloaded a million yeras ago, I just never tried it because it scared me. :P

    The tutorial is nearly impossible to do, because the author doesn't tell you how to make the starting blob...

    But i tried to make something in 3dsmax, and worked from there, and this is how it turned out...





    goyard. Kanye X Goyard: New
  • Kanye X Goyard: New



  • sethurama
    06-05 12:59 AM
    my 485 was filed by my attorney today and I came to know that they forgot to include application for EAD. When can I file EAD?. If I file separately, will it take more time to get approval?.

    Also they messed up with my passport copies. 2 pages are missing. I don't know whether this will trigger RFE or denail.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks



    more...


    goyard. goyard insitut curie charity 1
  • goyard insitut curie charity 1



  • kaushik07
    10-30 08:13 AM
    Iam july 2nd filers for I-485, I-765 and I-131 at the Nebraska Service center. Haven't seen any activity yet. called the USCIS last evening and the answer I got is still not in the system. Is there anyone who is still in the same boat? please update!





    2010 Posted by I Love Goyard at goyard. Goyard bags start at $1000 and
  • Goyard bags start at $1000 and



  • sareesh
    03-30 08:10 AM
    Thank You all for your feedback and I am still not clear if I can attend Halifax for my H1B visa, which is expired on 12/09/2006(from company A).



    more...


    goyard. Victoria#39;s vintage Goyard
  • Victoria#39;s vintage Goyard



  • telekinesis
    10-15 08:06 PM
    nocturn.net is not the site I think I am looking for lol, do you have another link?





    hair Replica Goyard Handbag Goyard goyard. กระเป๋า goyard งานพรีเมี่ยม
  • กระเป๋า goyard งานพรีเมี่ยม



  • wandmaker
    10-28 12:11 PM
    - Pre-approved labor dated 03/2004
    - Filed 140 in 04/2007 and filed 485 in 08/2007. Got EADs as well
    - RFE on 140 after 2 years waiting (in fact it was on the last day of 2nd year. In between, it was passed thru all the 4 centers and came back to same place where it was filed). Education mismatch and other stuff. Employer responded in 21 days
    - 2nd RFE on 140 after 30 days - Education mismatch - Again responded
    - There was no response even after 60 days, so we called and created a service request.
    - Finally the 140 has been denied today. I did not get the notice yet. I'm thinking, it is because of Education mismatch

    The labor was for 4years degree and I have 3 years degree + 1 year post graduate diploma with 8 years experience by the time filing 140. And I did my masters in US, but I got this after couple of months of I filed my 140.

    Please advice what are options available for me.

    USCIS used to accept 3=4, 60 page template evaluations - it is no longer the case. Second, your is SL, it always throws a doubt in legitimacy of job offer. Given the current sitiation, 2nd RFE is mainly on education because USCIS is not convinced with your 1st response. Your chances of success is slim (if you can prove the 3 +1 is in the same line of study) to none - Restart your GC. You are now paying the price for choosing the SL route.



    more...


    goyard. Goyard Fidji Hobo Bag
  • Goyard Fidji Hobo Bag



  • desigirl
    12-02 09:42 AM
    what are our chances if the Dream Act does not pass? Dream is #7 on the list.





    hot goyard-black-market. Info: HS goyard. goyard hardy
  • goyard hardy



  • geve
    11-08 01:45 PM
    Austin, Houstin and Dalls not less than 10000 H1B candiadates. Atleaset target for 1000 (10%).

    Come on guys.



    more...


    house The yellow canvas Goyard bag goyard. St Louis Goyard PM Bag This HK
  • St Louis Goyard PM Bag This HK



  • sodh
    07-18 03:21 PM
    Hello guys,

    First of all thank you very much for your answers in advance.

    I am currently on H1-B (valid till 2010) and recently applied for PERM LC. I work for a non-profit organization and the category is EB-2. Nationality: Turkey.

    I was planning to go for my GC but my plans have recently changed. I am planning to get married in 2009 Summer (earlier is not possible). I have done my research and found out that if I receive my GC before I get married, it will be very difficult to get my spouse here.

    I am expecting to get the LC in about 4 months. Then, most probably I can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently as the visa numbers will be available for my case. However, I am not planning to do it anymore due to the reasons mentioned above.

    So, here are my questions:

    Now, the new rule tells that LC certification must be used within 180 days. So, can I just file I-140 while single and even though my visa numbers are current for I-485 (Can I seperate I-140 and I-485 and save I-1485 for after marriage - Summer 2009). Does it matter for the purposes of I-140, if I am single - and then add my spouse to I-485 in the US (She will be on H-4 with me here)?

    I am not planning to change my job. So, would my I-140 have an expiration date?

    Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!
    Apply I-485 as soon as you are eligible to apply you never know when they change the rules, getting your wife here is in future, she can always educate herself and come to US on H-1 or any other visa just to accompany you, this is just a suggestion decision is yours.





    tattoo Kanye X Goyard: New goyard. Goyard Handbag Saint Louis
  • Goyard Handbag Saint Louis



  • LloydsApple
    11-11 10:20 AM
    hey all i can't find where to post a new thread so hopefully I can hijack this quick.

    I called the USCIS number for info but can't speak to an operator.

    My wife is planning on traveling to hawaii in december. She will have her drivers license by then. She has her I-485, I-130, I-765 and some other M109109 (whatever that is).

    she wants to know if its ok for her to travel to hawaii (from florida). it's in the united states so i can't imagine there being an issue. she will be traveling to ohio later that month and to me its the same thing. I'm just trying to get the opinion from someone who would know for sure.

    thanks for any help!



    more...


    pictures goyard insitut curie charity 1 goyard. Goyard quot;Luggage for Life
  • Goyard quot;Luggage for Life



  • ajay_hyd
    01-22 02:27 PM
    i got similar message, but this was for Advance Parole not 485...

    Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

    On ... we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.





    dresses goyard hardy goyard. goyard trunk zxxXO 5784
  • goyard trunk zxxXO 5784



  • raoece
    04-05 04:10 PM
    Yes PWD has really became anothe begining process of the GC jurney.

    PWD applied 18-Mar-2010 Approved ??-???-????
    PERM applied ??-???-????



    more...


    makeup Victoria#39;s vintage Goyard goyard. The yellow canvas Goyard bag
  • The yellow canvas Goyard bag



  • gg_ny
    04-07 04:59 PM
    Can we get an appointment with the President and explain the problems faced by EB immigrants

    Since the 43rd is counting weeks now, may be, one might want talk to all of the three 44-wannabes to extract a promise/create awareness in them and to prime them in advance.





    girlfriend Goyard Handbag Saint Louis goyard. Goyard London | Coming Soon
  • Goyard London | Coming Soon



  • tinamatthew
    07-20 07:36 PM
    Can someone post where they have stopped issuing interim EADs. I have not come across any USCIS specific website.

    Thanks


    I know I have read it on the USCIS website...I'll get it for you





    hairstyles Goyard Fidji Hobo Bag goyard. goyard london Goyard Lands in
  • goyard london Goyard Lands in



  • sanju
    11-09 12:17 AM
    Did someone say beer? If you guys will bring in chips and salsa, I will get beer. Let me know if you decide for 7ish on Friday. Will be there.

    Cheers,





    kartikiran
    01-14 10:41 AM
    Paper filed AP in TSC on Oct 28th 2009 & received the document on Dec 24th 2009 by mail.

    Hope that helps.





    dbevis
    March 3rd, 2004, 07:22 PM
    Very cool. Gets the Vertigo award from me. That has to be the tallest spiral staircase I've ever seen. They don't design em like that much over here - probably to minimize the possibility of jumpers.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment