Sunday, June 12, 2011

great teamwork quotes

images great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. basketball teamwork quotes
  • basketball teamwork quotes



  • karthik_may
    07-18 04:06 PM
    EB3 with PD June 2001 and I-485 was applied with RD of Oct 2002.

    The online case tracking system has the status of case received and pending

    Meanwhile, a call to USCIS revealed about the I-485 denial in Nov, 2005.

    The I-485 was denied in Nov 2005 and we were not notified by USCIS and my attorney also did not get any denial notice.

    How can the case be denied with out any notice? Do we have precedence on this level by USCIS?

    I did a FP appt in Jan 2006 though.

    I have been asked to refile I-485 now.





    wallpaper basketball teamwork quotes great teamwork quotes. wallpaper teamwork quotes by
  • wallpaper teamwork quotes by



  • gc_peshwa
    09-13 10:52 PM
    Realistically I feel we (i.e. High Skilled Immigrant community) what the Jews went through during WWII at the hands of the Nazis.
    Cornered from ALL sides.
    Helpless.
    Discriminated against (due to our skills and since we are willing to work like dogs, good deal for US employers)
    About to be driven out of this country. (H1 expires shortly and no sign of EAD or GC)
    And finally about to be MASSACRED. (at the hands of the Obama's of this world)

    US is no longer attractive to top immigrant talent that actually made USA what it is today.





    great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes funny. teamwork quotes funny.
  • great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes funny. teamwork quotes funny.



  • Ramba
    03-28 10:49 AM
    Ramba,

    We're definitely working on this issue and I am sorry that I am not able to go into further details.

    202(a)(3) clubs the excess quota for EB and FB together and hence excess EB numbers flow over to FB and vice Versa, which is different from 202(a)(5) which asks for applying the excess quota within a EB cateogry itself.


    Thanks admin. I understand diffence between a3 and a5 in 202 section. The flow of EB visas to FB (or FB to EB) make the total numarical limit invalid in EB and FB catagries (480K in FB and 140K in EB). If the flow happens accorss the catagory, the law is broken, then there is no meaning of numarical limit in FB or EB visas. Though A3 and A5 has theoriticallyy same meaning(to remove per couthry quota, if excess visas available) DOS have to keep FB and EB seperate track to control the visa numbers in each catagory seperatly. Before 1999, (ie before A5 was introduced thro AC21) all the FB catagories have been backlogged. But EB was current in most catagories. We do not know how DOS handled the situation. we need to understand that in US immigration history, was there any flow of EB numbers to FB numbers when there was a huge demand for EB numbers. It is better to counsult with AILA to understand the historical reasons and how A3 was handled by DOS in previous years ie before 1999.

    Why I am writing this is, we may be still safe by the section A3, though section A5 was deleted in both the bills. Unfortunally no attonnies has reported/found this untill IV discussed it.





    2011 wallpaper teamwork quotes by great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes inspirational. great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes
  • teamwork quotes inspirational. great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes



  • gcseeker2002
    06-25 12:02 PM
    My employer pays all uscis fees for me, for my spouse I pay(745$) . Employer pays lawyer fees, not sure if lawyer will ask for spouse fees later. I pay for medical and tests(not yet got bill for that)



    more...


    great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes.



  • eagerr2i
    08-02 06:00 PM
    My wife collected her's from VFS but they do not give it out the same day either at the consulate or the VFS. The earliest I guess is 3 PM the next day that you can collect it.





    great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes.



  • sripk
    07-18 08:52 PM
    Below is a draft statement i prepared and appreciate if you can review it and suggest any changes reqd if this is not convincing.

    I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego. I entered the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro. My previous I-94 white entry card had been taken and I requested a new I-94 but since I already had a valid I-94 on my H-1B approval notice, the office would not issue a new I-94 white entry card.
    I have a copy of my previous I-94 entry card from <prev_entry_date>


    Few questions that may arise based on above statement:
    1. Why was your I94 from H1B notice still with you and not submiited at POE when you left the country?
    -Since i travelled by land the US POE is in Tijuana and so i submitted my expired I94 to them and also the valid I94 from H1B notice and asked for new white I94 card. Unfortunately the officer just stapled the valid H1B I94 to passport and told i am good to go. There is no stamp on it either and hence i am concerned.

    Any other possible questions you can think of that needs to be addressed in my statement?



    more...


    great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. funny
  • great teamwork quotes. funny



  • gc_chahiye
    07-12 11:22 PM
    5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
    Already ruled out

    why? I thought this was the consensus on the other thread atleast.





    2010 great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes funny. teamwork quotes funny. great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes.



  • pappu
    02-13 03:32 PM
    Congratulations. Could you update your profile please.



    more...


    great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes.



  • ragnarok
    07-19 08:05 PM
    Sorry, but I am very confused about this.

    My family is from S. Korea.
    My family is trying to obtain a green card.

    Case is Employment Based.

    Case Type: Application to adjust to permanent resident status

    "Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition"


    I looked over the papers and the priority date on the sheets is blank.



    If you need more information, please ask me.


    Thank you.





    hair teamwork quotes inspirational. great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes.



  • authrd
    07-26 02:09 PM
    If they don't specifically ask for all previous I-94 and I-797 to prove lawful presence since first entry, then it's alright I suppose.



    more...


    great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. super
  • great teamwork quotes. super



  • hazishak
    08-01 11:16 AM
    I know it is not the right place to put it. But I could not find any appropriate thread..............................:( :( :(





    hot great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes.



  • kanshul
    08-19 09:46 AM
    Try another local offcie by entering another zip code.



    more...


    house Quotes about Teamwork - Quotes great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. quotes
  • great teamwork quotes. quotes



  • sammyb
    11-06 04:24 PM
    Does bad credit history or defaults affect getting a job?
    Any ideas?

    then it may hurt you ... but again it depends on company to company ...





    tattoo great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. Ms access teamwork disadvantages/ | /examples of
  • great teamwork quotes. Ms access teamwork disadvantages/ | /examples of



  • meghanap2000
    11-04 02:02 PM
    Hello gurus,
    3 Years back, before applying my 485 and my labor was pending status, i came to know that the need of birth certificate at I485 stage and I asked the records from the local panchayat and they could not find out any records on my name. Then filed the complaint in the court by providing the my passport, mark statements. After many weeks, the court ordered to provide me the birth certificate with the delayed registration 3 years back that is only on 2007. Now i have the birth certificate with the delayed registration, Now in this situvation, is it possible to go to the municipality to ask them the non-availability certificate ?


    Thanks
    Devan

    HI Devan,
    I was in same situation as yours. I also got my birth registered just 3 years back and submitted to USCIS along with 3 affidavits from elders who presented at the time of birth. Basically noterized copies on indian stamp paper and submit to USCIS along with your latest birth certificate. No need to provide Non availability certificate. This is what I did. My GC got approved. Consult your attorney ..they will give more information.



    more...


    pictures great teamwork quotes. funny great teamwork quotes. and great teamwork.
  • and great teamwork.



  • gchopefull
    12-17 12:46 PM
    26 views and no answer. comeon guys need help very urgent.





    dresses great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes inspirational.
  • teamwork quotes inspirational.



  • archpai
    12-16 09:16 PM
    There is on Ajay chaudhury in houstan.



    more...


    makeup great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. Quotes about Teamwork - Quotes
  • Quotes about Teamwork - Quotes



  • sargon
    05-18 11:51 AM
    There are two pointless threads on this site, one is titled "The yanks are coming" and another as "US political system is broken". They both contain long rants of a single user. I seriously doubt if anybody ever reads them, as is evident from the absence of any other user's reply to these threads. Why don't we just remove them, or block them from showing up on the main page. At least it will free up space for more useful threads.





    girlfriend great teamwork quotes. Ms access teamwork disadvantages/ | /examples of great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes.



  • immi_enthu
    08-10 04:38 PM
    I got I-140 Notice returned as undeliverable.

    I got email notification on June 26 as approved and we will mail it to you.
    After 2 days lated my attorny told me that he got that letter, he send to me by email as pdf file.

    I have a question the letter attorny got is pdf file or original by mail(post).
    Who will get the I -140 aaproval original letter?

    the attroney I think will receive a hardcopy im mail and he was going to scan it into a pdf and send you ?





    hairstyles great teamwork quotes. super great teamwork quotes. some great teamwork brings
  • some great teamwork brings



  • ashkam
    03-23 03:35 PM
    Hello gurus,
    need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
    I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).

    I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
    so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???

    H1bdude1

    You can give your OPT A# but once you're assigned a permanent visa number, they'll give you a different number. Your OPT A# is just a temporary number.





    saurav_4096
    11-28 02:38 PM
    Did you check your junk folder ?

    Yes I regularly check junk folder.





    bombay
    02-14 05:21 PM
    either way we are screwed. The only option is to support IV, Send letters and tell others to do the same too.
    BE ACTIVE in IV's action items


    PD Oct 06
    I485 filed
    I-140 approved + 180 days + job change soon

    Live life with Passion. Forget Green card and other worries. Everyday think What did i learn today.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment